The Potterhead (Draco Malfoy...

By malfoyhead05

Get to read the story of Nora Addams, getting to see AND fall in love with her long time FICTIONAL crush... D... More

~INTRODUCTION~
~RELATIONSHIPS~
Ch-1 | unexpected
Ch-2 | real?
Ch-3 | witches
Ch-4 | truth
Ch-5 | first visit
Ch-6 | again?
Ch-7 | hogwarts
Ch-8 | wrong room
Ch-9 | jerk
Ch-10 | annoying
Ch-11 | help
Ch-12 | after curfew
Ch-13 | café
Ch-14 | reason
Ch-15 | hang out
Ch-16 | prep
Ch-17 | at the manor
Ch-18 | house tour
Ch-19 | baking
Ch-20 | tantrum
Ch-21 | not true
Ch-22 | crush
Ch-23 | bday party
Ch-24 | study session
Ch-25 | guilty
Ch-26 | naïve
Ch-28 | confessed
Ch-29 | annoying bitch
Ch-30 | ask me again
Ch-31 | feels right
Ch-32 | movie date
Ch-33 | unusual
Ch-34 | not the age
Ch-35 | gossips
Ch-36 | stress burster
Ch-37 | perfect
Ch-38 | lovely night

Ch-27 | rain and lake

33 1 19
By malfoyhead05

September 15, 1994, Thursday

Nora's POV

"They say he's morally grey, what can say grey's my favorite... What can I say no I don't pray but for your body I'd worship.."

I was singing along and getting ready for the trip down to Hogsmead. The last time I visited the village was on Sunday, and it wasn't a school planned trip. Today was the actual trip.

My friends had some work to do so they didn't join me. It looked like it was about to rain so I thought it'd be nice to go down there and have some butterbeer.

I was a little extra happy today. Probably because my two best friends sorted their problems out and were back to fighting like cats and dogs. Their fight had be worrying but I was relieved now.

I paused the music and grabbed my purse to head down. I also took my earbuds with me.

I wondered if I'd get any company down there.

I was going down the corridor that led to the entrance hall. I lost track of time, I was late. But something good happened for being late.

I got a whole carriage for myself. I hopped onto the carriage and got comfortable. I put on the earbuds and selected the shuffle option on my Playlist.

As expected it started to drizzle outside the carriage. Night changes was playing as the rain drops hit the window softly.

"We're only getting older baby and I've been thinking about it lately.. does it ever drive you crazy.. just how fast the night changes.. it'll never change me and you..."

This song never failed to create a feeling of nostalgia even if I can't relate to it.

As I was enjoying the atmosphere, the carriage came to a stop at the village.

I huffed and got out of the carriage. The whole reason why I came down today was to get butterbeer and buy some snacks. Snacks: chocolates and crisps.

I strode to honeydukes and once I entered I was engulfed by the warmth radiated by the fireplace. I bought some chocolates not hard candies tho.. I ain't a big fan of those.

I went to the counter and paid for the sweets and went to The Three Broomsticks. I didn't go to Bold Brew since my sister strictly prohibited selling butterbeer.

I entered the shop and found a booth in the corner of the shop near a window. The rain's pace picked up and started to hit the window really hard.

As I was enjoying the aura emmited by the rain, I received my warm butterbeer, which I ordered when I entered the shop.

I took a sip of the butterbeer and sighed feeling content at the feeling of the warm liquid going down my throat.

"Look in my eyes, they'll tell you the truth. The girl in my story has always been you. I'd go down with the Titanic, it's true, for you..."

"Lover.." I hummed along. The pub engaged so no one could hear me, which I was thankful for.

I felt someone covering my eyes. The citrusy scent of Dior Sauvage told me who it was. "Hello Draco," I smiled.

He took his hands away from my eyes and sat beside me. The table was in the shape of 'U' so three people could sit next to each other.

The window was just behind us. It was still raining cats and dogs outside. "Hey" he shoot me a cute smile and asked, "What plans do you have for today?"

"Nothing.. for now butterbeer and vibin' with the rain" I replied while taking the earbuds from my ears and turned the music off.

He hummed and stayed quite without saying anything else. I enjoyed the silence with just the rain's beats.

I looked out the window looking at the mountains around the village. Pretty.

Draco's POV

Pretty. That's what she was. Her eyes were bright and it looked lighter than it's actual dark brown colour because of the light passing through the
window.

My heart skipped a beat when her eyes met mine. I took the butterbeer, which arrived a few minutes ago, in my hand and cleared my throat.

"Y-you like rain?" I stuttered. She nodded and answered, "Only until I don't get drenched by it."

I chuckled and took another sip of my butterbeer. When I looked back at her, I saw her lips form a small smile before she looked away while taking a sip of her drink.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing" she shrugged. "Tell me. What is it?"

Nora's POV

"You look less of a jerk when you smile, try doing that more often" I said. He smiled and I could've sowrn I saw his cheeks turn pink. "Was that supposed to be a complement?" He smirked. "Yes. Didn't sound like one?"

He shook his head.

I chuckled and drank the remaining butterbeer in my glass. "Wanna go for a walk?" Draco asked. "Sure" I grinned. I grabbed a toffee from the bag of chocolates I bought and put it in my mouth.

He drank the rest of the butterbeer and stood up. I grabbed my stuff and walked to the door. Before I could open my purse Draco paid for the drinks. "I could've paid"

"Well, you should've been faster" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked out with him.

It wasn't raining anymore. We walked together on the side walk and Draco took hold of my hand and asked me to follow him. "Where are you going?"

"Come see for yourself," a smile touched his lips and I mumbled an okay to what he said.

After we crossed the road he led me to a pathway which was kinda deserted and it had trees on both the sides. The smell of wet soil filled my senses.

Damn.

"I walked down here one day. Last year that is. And found a beautiful lake nearby"

"Oh.." I replied astonished. A lake here, now this place just got better.

After a while of walking, we finally reached the lake and man was it beautiful.

"This place is filled with nature" I commented.

It looked like there was a gazebo right beside the lake.

"Damn, it's beautiful" I admired. "Yea" he said looking at me.

It started to rain faster when we were about to go near the lake. We ran into the gazebo and stood there enjoying the view.

"So.." I dragged, "How did you find this place?" He smiled and replied, "Well last year, after the incident near the shriking shack, I walked around the village and I was really mad. My legs led me here and all the anger just drifted away."

I beamed "I can tell why."

"Nora.."

"Hmm?" I looked at him, averting my eyes from the lake.

"I like this, spending time with you, alone"

I didn't know what to say, I could feel my cheeks warm up contrasting the climate.

"I've wanted to tell you this for a while now" he sighed and looked me in the eyes, his silver ones looking deep into my coffee brown ones.

"I like you Nora"

My heart skipped a beat.

The butterflies in my stomach started acting like Ainsley after drinking soda. Crazy.

"Stop joking around, Draco" I laughed awkwardly and looked at the lake.

This is not happening. Yes. I'm dreaming. I subtlety pinched myself.

Okay. This was as real as the sunrise.

I felt the blonde's hand wrap around my arm and turn me to face him, his spare arm took hold of my waist and pulled me close to him. My eyes went wide at the sudden movement. 

"I ain't joking," he whispered, looking straight in my eyes. His eyes look so pretty this close.

I could feel his heart racing against my hand, which was on his chest.

Fuck..

This all feels surreal.

I'm so damn sure that my cheeks turned dark scarlet.

I couldn't help but let my gaze fall on his lips before I realised what I was doing and looked back up.

His eyes too, lingered on my lips before they met mine again.

"Mind if I prove it?" he asked referring to what he said earlier.

"Wha-?"

My eyes went wide. I felt the oxygen in my lungs disappear.

His lips were soft and gentle against mine. And my eyes fluttered shut automatically as my lips moved against his in the same rhythm.

My hands wrapped themselves around his neck as he gently tucked at my bottom lip. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

This moment could not have been more better. I thought.

He pulled away and looked at me with a smile.

I was a bit too breathless for a lip lock.

I could feel my face turn into a red tomato. My whole body felt hot.

"Believe me. I would like to spend more time with you than I already do. And.. I think I couldn't accept the fact as it was Ainsley who pointed it out" He chuckled and continued, "What I'm saying is.. I want to get to know more about you..."

I was too involved in his words that I didn't notice that it had stopped raining.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the next words which left his lips.

"So.. Nora, Will you be my girlfriend?"
        ──⭒─⭑─⭒────⭒─⭑─⭒──
A/N

Hey guys!

Wow.. it finally happened. I can't believe I wrote it already. I thought it'd take me more time before I came to the level up. Hope it was good.

Love,
Sandy:)
         ──⭒─⭑─⭒────⭒─⭑─⭒──

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 447 28
𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡�...
1.9M 63.1K 58
❛Let's hope Potter doesn't find out❜ ❉ fem!reader, ©kingdombyers OFFICIAL FANFIC HP READING LIST!!! 2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE POTTERHEAD CHALLENGE! (...
112K 2.3K 74
when death takes my hand, i will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime. [harry potter] [female oc x draco malfoy]
57.9K 1.1K 35
"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is" theodore not x fem...