Forever || Jamie Dornan Book...

By mialuvlyy

When Eleanor comes back from the tour due to Jamie's needs and finds everything different. Will Jamie and Ele... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Final

Chapter 1

1K 20 1
By mialuvlyy

Forever- (adverb) for all future time; for always.

I take a deep breath and grab my luggage off the conveyor belt. I walk outside of LAX and spy "Mrs. Eleanor Dornan." Written on a piece of paper.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Dornan." Tyler says smiling. I smile and he grabs my luggage from me.

"How are you Tyler?" I ask smiling. "Great." He says smiling. "That's good." I say. He nods and we both climb into the car.

When we get to the house no one is to be found. I shrug and walk to the living room to find Adam.

"Adam?" I ask making sure it was him. "Hi Eleanor." Adam says smiling. "Um Jamie wanted me to take you to his interview, it's in a few." Adam says.

"Sure let me just fix my airplane hair." I say. He nods and I walk to the bathroom to comb it out.

I walk back to Adam is and find the picture I put up are down and new ones are hung up like more of Jamie's family and mine our up in a corner.

I tilt my head but shake it off. Adam leads me to his car and he helps me get in the passenger seat.

When we get to the TV set Jamie will be having the interview we both walk in. "Name?" The security guard asks as we walk through the back door.

"Eleanor Dornan." I say. He nods and let's me go through with Adam. "Our seats are in the middle." Adam says. I nod and we both make our way to the seats with our name on it.

Soon the interviewer introduces Jamie and he walks out holding Dakota's hand.

"Hi you two." The interviewer says. "Hello." Jamie says smiling.

"How are you guys doing?" She asks. "Great." Dakota says smiling.

They continue to talk about the movie and life but I zone out. "You tired?" Adam asks as I yawn.

I nod and turn to Jamie and Dakota.

"So your having a baby Jamie! How does it feel?" The interviewer asks.

"It feels great, I'm excited." Jamie says smiling. "And Eleanor is actually in the crowd right?" She asks Jamie. Jamie nods and they all turn to me. I smile and wave, trying to keep myself from closing my eyes due to my tiredness.

"Why don't you come and join us Eleanor?" The interviewer says. Jamie smiles at me and I look at Adam and he nods.

Jamie walks up to the crowd and helps me up and down the stairs to the couches.

"Hello my name is Iris. Nice to meet you Eleanor." She says smiling. I smile back and Jamie pats his lap for me to sit. I blush and sit down.

"So how are you Eleanor?" She asks. "Good." I say smiling. "So your all over the news now, the tour, your baby, and your brother and sister." She says.

I tense up and Jamie places his hand on my leg.

"So tell us about your brother and sister." She says. "Um I don't feel comfortable talking about them." I say. "Come on just one thing." She says.

"I don't like talking about my personal life on TV." I say. "Come on." She says trying to convince me.

"She said no." Someone says in the crowd. We all look and try to find someone who may have said it. But don't see anyone.

"You okay?" Jamie whispers. "Yes." I say and grab his left hand. "So any baby names?" Iris asks.

I look down at my hand and notice Jamie not wearing his ring. My face drops and I look back up to Iris.

"No not yet." Jamie says. Iris nods and turns to Dakota to ask her things. "Did you want to go back to your seat?" Jamie asks. "I want to go home." I say.

Jamie nods and motions for Adam to help me get home. Adam stands up and walks to me. "Adam Levine in the building? You have good taste Eleanor." Iris says.

"We're just friends." Adam says and grabs my hand to help me up. "Jamie and Eleanor started as friends." Iris says smirking.

"Are you saying my Eleanor may be cheating on Jamie?" Dakota asks. "Yes m'am." Iris says.

"I just want to leave already." I say to Adam. He nods and guides me to the back door so we can leave.

When we get to the house I walk straight to the living room and sit on the couch facing the fireplace. I look on top of it where Jamie replaced my pictures with his.

Then the memory of Leilani throwing the picture of James, Andrea, and I in the fireplace comes to mind.

I close my ends and take a deep breath and look around. "Excuse me." I say to Adam. He nods and I make my way to the bedroom.

I walk in and find the picture of Jamie and I on my nightstand face down. I fix it and walk into the bathroom and see everything the same.

I walk into the closet and see it a mess. Jamie's ties everywhere. I look to my side of the closet and see everything where I didn't leave it.

My shoes are everywhere and the left over clothes I didn't take are scattered. I walk into all the guest rooms and find everything different.

Pictures of Jamie's family are hung up and the ones I had up were gonna. I frown and walk into the kitchen.

Everything was moved. The refrigerator wasn't wear it was before and the coffee maker was gone.

I walk back into the living room
and take a seat next to Adam. "It feels so different around here." I say.

Adam turns to me then looks away. "A good different or bad different?" Adam asks.

"Bad, then there's feeling inside me like something bad is going to happen." I say and stand up. We're interrupted by the front door opening.

"Eleanor?" Jamie calls out. "See you later Eleanor." Adam says. I smile at him and Jamie walks into the living room. "Hey." Jamie says bringing me into a soft hug.

"Hi." I say giving him a small smile. "You okay?" Jamie asks. I look up at him and then look down. "It's different around here Jamie. Everything is different. The only normal thing that isn't is our bathroom." I say.

"So I'm different?" Jamie asks. "Yes! I mean you don't have your ring on and you told me you would never take it off, and usually your the type of guy to pick his pregnant wife up at the airport but instead you chose your job over me." I say.

"Well you left your husband behind for your job Eleanor!" Jamie yells. "You said you wanted me to go." I say.

"Doesn't mean I actually want you to go." Jamie says. "Well then why didn't you tell me the truth?" I ask. "Because I want you to be happy." Jamie says.

"Jamie you think I was happy when I left you alone in this house as I went of to explore the world and write about five boys?" I ask.

Jamie looks down and I chuckle. "By the way might as well take down my family photos, no one can even see them." I say.

Jamie's face falls and I walk upstairs to our room and slam the door.

I walk to the bed and fall asleep instantly.

~*~

I wake up the next day and Niall emails me some facts about them, and I instantly write them down.

I get out of bed and look at the picture of Jamie and I on my nightstand and slam it down making the glass break.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Sofia hands me a smoothie and I thank her before walking back upstairs to change.

I change into a black shirt, grey cardigan, light washed jeans, and black ankle platform heels.

I walk downstairs and grab my keys. "Where are you going?" Jamie asks. "Out to visit my parents." I say. "You want me to go?" Jamie asks. I shake my head and grab my purse.

"Okay." Jamie says. I nod and he kisses my cheek and I walk out to the car where Tyler waits for me.

I get in the passenger seat and Tyler drives off to my parents house.

When we get there my Dad greets me at the door waiting for me to hug him. I smile and pull him into a hug. "Come on Henry's here." Dad says.

We walk in and Mom and Henry greet me. "Hey." I say smiling and hugging Henry. "No Jamie?" Mom asks. "No he's busy." I lie. She nods and brings me into a hug.

"Omg do you know what gender it is?" My Mom asks. "No we want it to be a surprise." I say.

"Any names?" Henry asks. "Yes, James if it's a boy for my brother and Jamie and if it's a girl Lily or Alina." I say. Henry smiles and nods.

"Good choice." Dad says giving me a glass of water. I thank him and he nods. "So how was it?" Henry asks.

"Fun and very very busy." I say. "Why didn't you just stay at home and rest?" Mom asks. "I wanted to get out the house." I say. She nods and Dad frowns.

"Eleanor go and rest." Dad says. "Please go Eleanor." Mom says. I nod and she gives me a hug before letting me go to give Dad and Henry hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 21.9K 200
When Julia's dad goes on tour with why Don't We she is stuck with them for 5 months now will she survive Going through major editing to make sense. F...
13.5K 606 22
I don't know anything of this world, but there are two things I am very sure of, First, I have always loved him "UNCONDITIONALLY"..... and second th...
3.8K 103 49
Emma finally found the right love. What will happen in this love story of hers? Just when she thinks everything is going to be fine something happens...
340K 9.3K 47
What would happen if Ana and Christian didn't get back together right away and, another man entered the picture? Let's find out, shall we?