Gmailing You

By _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... More

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
53. Birthday Boy

52. Enchanted

256 24 16
By _amxnx_

"You're the dried flower between the pages of my favourite book"

_

( Mess it up - Gracie Abrahams )
_

"Something happened." Jimin is seated on Taehyung's bed. They came to his room as soon as they left the VVIP floor.

Taehyung has now come out of the bath and is drying his hair with a bath towel. White shirt on and loose pants below as he switches on a blow drier to ignore Jimin's question. Don't want to go through feeling all those emotions again.

But when Taehyung glances at himself in the mirror, he catches Jimin eyeing him concerned. Jimin shakes his head sideways. Shows his disappointment. He simply wants to help but gets it that Taehyung doesn't want to be bothered. So he gets up and Taehyung feels bad, immediately switches off the drier and twists his lips as he picks on his suitcase. Unzips it.

"What is it?" He initiates the conversation hesitantly and doesn't want to be another disappointment for anyone anymore.

Jimin holds himself back, turns to see him, and takes a deep breath. "You seemed off after the drive with Jennie, did something happen? you don't look like yourself."

Taehyung tries to keep himself busy as he starts to rummage through his bag. Tries to pick an outfit for the party. "Yeah, a few things."

Jimin waits. His hands are under his pockets. "I can't help you if you don't tell me."

Taehyung stops and ducks his head down. Licks his dry lips. His hands clutched at his bag. "We kissed."

Jimin's face drops. Out of all things he expected he didn't see this coming at all. Taehyung shakes his head rigorously, and corrects himself, "I kissed her. Jennie." And Jimin is beyond surprised. Surprised that Taehyung was the one who initiated it.

"When she tried to kiss me back, I didn't want her to." He whispers, a little annoyed at himself but it was the right thing to do although he does blame himself for not controlling himself and kissing her first. "She was drunk, Jimin." He says to himself more than he says to Jimin, "I upset her for not letting her kiss me."

The world is revolving anticlockwise now for Jimin. He comes to understand that human emotions are so hard to read. "Maybe she wasn't drunk enough to take that decision." He replies, and Taehyung shrugs, "I don't even know if she remembers even half of it."

"What are you on?" Jimin questions Taehyung, "Do you like her, yes or no?" He asks, voice stern and Taehyung answers right away, "I do, more than I planned to."

"Are you gonna do something about it?" He asks and Taehyung turns, "I don't know if it's right."

Jimin points at the door, "All that girl wants is to be loved." He understands what she's going through right now. "Show her how you much want her." He nods and something lits up in Taehyung's eyes. "But Jimin I don't know—"

He is unbelievably gaping at him, "Do what your heart wants, don't hold back."

"But I don't know if she likes—" Jimin cuts him, "You should go to her right now."

Taehyung is breathing hard.

"Go, Taehyung."

He is still thinking.

"RUN TO HER!"

And Taehyung has left the room. Runs to the VVIP floor, and is out of breath, as soon as he gets to the room he finds Jin pouring himself a drink. Jin is startled at his sudden appearance. Blinks. "What's up?"

He is clutching at the door, "Jennie, where is she?"

"With Y/n."

"Where?" He's begging.

Jin stands up, "Is everything alright?"

Taehyung is tirelessly breathing, "Yes, the room number." He is desperate, "Give me the room number."

"I think it's room number 511"

And he sprints as fast as he arrives. He comes to terms that he doesn't care anymore. Don't want to be always waiting for the things to unfold only to lose the person he likes. He has to be proactive if he wants something. He's gotta man up. Can't be a fucking wimp.

As soon as he reaches the room he hears your voice echo through the door. Immediately puts break to his feet.

"The thing is Jungkook knows who sent him mail all this time." He hears you.

Taehyung is paused.

"Since when?" Jennie is inside.

"When I visited him in London."

Taehyung can't understand what's happening. Mails? The ones Jennie and Jungkook used to send each other?

"I apologize for lying to you." He hears Jennie's voice. His feet are frozen in one place. "I was a kid. Didn't know best, didn't think much about it either." Jennie again.

You're adding words, "The emails we sent to each other were much more than what friends would send each other."

We. We. You and who?

He gasps.

It was you who sent emails to Jungkook all this time?

"We were almost pen pals who were writing love letters to each other." Taehyung hears Jungkook. "It meant a lot. The emails were everything to me."

Jesus Christ. He is inside too. He knows too. It was never Jennie. More the reason why you assured Jungkook hadn't had anything to do with Jennie. Fuck.

"You've liked him all along." Jennie sounds embarrassed, "All this time you've seen me chatter about him and didn't utter a single word."

Taehyung is gasping with his hands covering his mouth. Jennie liked Jungkook nonetheless. You liked Jungkook for 10 years. Didn't tell Jennie about it though. Oh, he didn't know there was so much going on.

You and Jennie are arguing. She's mad at you for not saying this to her earlier. She does not expect anything from Jungkook. She doesn't like him anymore. Simply apologizes to him. Just mad at you for keeping this from her. That's it.

Her footsteps are coming closer to the door and genuinely Taehyung didn't want eavesdropping but it happened and he's aware of what he's supposed to do now.

( Love In The Dark - Adele )

The door bashes open and Jennie walks out. Looks around the empty corridor. Doesn't know where to go. Clutches her hair. Walks further, each step with a load full of emotions. She wants to run. Run out of breath. Run out of all the emotions.

As she is running towards the staircase she suddenly gets pulled back. She's barely holding herself straight when she's enclosed in a pair of arms.

The hold is firm. She smells the fragrance and gets who it belongs to. Her shoulders drop as Taehyung wraps her in a hug. Her eyes become watery as his hands caress her hair soothingly, his lips grazing her temples. They whisper words that it's alright and she's alright and that he's here.

Jennie is shaking as she cries herself out. Taehyung envelopes her in a warm embrace. Gives her time to cry her eyes out. Let out all the emotions.

He regrets not carrying his handkerchief. Instead picks on his shirt, "Use this?" He offers her to wipe her tears with his shirt and she hiccups a few times. Wipes her face and slowly calms down.

When she's done she is stepping back only to get held with her hands. "Don't run away, please." Taehyung mumbles. The stairway is quiet. Dim orange lights lightened on the red stairway carpet. An ugly painting hung on the wall. It is quiet.

Jennie has her eyes low. She's red from crying. Taehyung wants to keep comforting her. Loves how her fragile figure mends within his built body. Wants to protect her from all the bad of this world.

"Why'd you cry?" He asks. Jennie still not choosing to look him in the eye. She doesn't like the fact that Taehyung's seen her this way. "Don't bother yourself with this." She is embarrassed already and doesn't want to get on his bad side either.

He brings her close. She can smell his shampoo and his aftershave. It smells too good. He just came out of the shower. Then she frowns. What was he doing here?

"Listening to you isn't a bother." Taehyung answers. His eyes bloomed with sparkles. Every word is spoken truthfully. "Besides, if you don't want to tell me I'll respect it."

Jennie feels sad. She glances down at her feet. Hands still enclosed in Taehyung's. They're warm and soft. It makes her feel dizzy. "Maybe when the right time comes, I'll tell you." She says.

Taehyung clutches onto her hands and pulls her more closer to him and a tiny gasp leaves her lips as she bumps into him. He bends down to her height. His fingers slowly opened her palm to intertwine with her fingers. Suddenly there are butterflies in her stomach.

"Tae..." soft voice leaves her lips as Taehyung tilts his face, and leans closer towards her face, his eyes dropping on her lips. Jennie is weak. He takes a step forward. Moves her a little towards the side and steps forward until her back touches the wall now.

Jennie is breathless and can't decipher any words. Taehyung drops her hands. Cups her cheeks softly. Nudges his nose against her. Gives it a little tug. "I like you." He whispers against her lips. Doesn't kiss her yet. His breath as uneven as hers right now.

Both their hearts are racing. The tension in the air killing both of them. She's quiet. Eyes fluttering against her cheeks. She doesn't push him away or kiss him.

Taehyung understands. Doesn't move. His lips are hovering dangerously close to hers, his eyes searching for hesitance in her eyes. "I want to take this chance, Jennie." He is filled with longing. "Give me a chance to show you how it feels to be in love."

Jennie parts her lips, her eyes meeting directly with his. "Allow me." He whispers, "Choose me." He adds, declares, "Choose us." And pours his heart out to her. "Please give me a chance to prove my feelings for you."

Oh, she's swept off her feet. She can feel her heart pace. Taehyung's words have stirred emotions that had been once deeply buried.

It's his eyes. She sees the vulnerability that mirrors her own, the longing for something real and meaningful. "Taehyung," She whispers his name, her voice barely audible. Realized she wanted him.

Her eyes shut along with the distance of lips between them. Their lips meet tenderly. Harbouring the feelings of longing for something they hadn't felt for so long. Lost in themselves.

Their lips move passionately against each other. Her hands crossed around his shoulders as his hands wrapped her against him. Flowers and flowers and flowers everywhere around them. A start of a new love story one filled with endless possibilities and promises of forever.

+++

The nights bustling. There are butlers everywhere arranging the dishes on the long table. Flowers are being put up. Drinks poured in. Lights hung.

"Yeah, try not to add more ribbons, I think this is fine," Jimin explains to one of the decorators who's arranging the table for Jungkook's birthday.

Picking up a big box containing ice, Yoongi tries to carry it to the kitchen until a few helpers come his way to get it. "It's okay, I can help." Yoongi wants to lend a hand but they don't let him, politely take it off of him.

"Excuse me?" Yoongi turns around and suddenly screams in tiny when he finds the girl he met a few hours ago. The Rose's team crew girl. Minji.

She's as startled as him after seeing his reaction.

"Hey," he stands straight. Is not in his good fit. Feels a little weird how he even cares about that right now.

"Yoongi right?" She asks and Yoongi's eyes squint, a smug smile playing on his face, "You're already dropping the honorifics, huh?"

She's taken aback. "Oh–no–not all." She's shaking her hands mid-air, "I just recalled your name."

Yoongi just nods, "Never mind, what's up?" He is wiping his hands right now. Got too much red from carrying the chilly container in.

"I was looking for Jimin."

Yoongi looks up, "For?"

"Unni was looking for him." Rose, is what he thinks. "I see." He looks around. He was just here. "I think he went around to check something."

Minji pouts, "She wanted to meet him urgently."

Yoongi looks at her, "Hm?" Finds her worrying. "I think he might be around." He tries to assure her but she's not buying it. He sighs. "Want me to tag along to find him?"

Her eyes immediately sparkle, "Thank you." And he's suddenly smiling back. Didn't know he was capable of feeling such emotions. Smiling when a girl smiles because of him.

"I think he might be in the dining hall." He takes the lead and folds his sleeves of shirt up. Minji happens to notice his veins and the redness. Her mouth turns into "o" she's mesmerized. He looked so strong.

"He was busy with the—" As soon as Yoongi turns he immediately slaps his hand on Minji's forehead. "Girl what the hell." Yoongi scolds as Minji realizes she was about to bump into a pillar. Her eyes wide noticing Yoongi's palm over her forehead. To protect her.

Yoongi notices she noticed. Gets his hands off her. Clears his throat and looks ahead. "Watch where you're walking." He starts to walk, Minji bows and starts to walk along until she realises that Yoongi has decreased his pace. Is taking very slow steps.

As Minji continued walking she notices Yoongi wanted her to walk ahead of him. Solely because he doesn't want her to bump into another pillar again. Oh, she feels special. Whipped and gone.

"Walk." Yoongi orders as she looks like she's zoned out. She bows again at him smiling till her ears and follows his words. Walks with a straight face. Doesn't mind bumping into another pillar if she'd have another moment like this.

"Oh, there's him." Yoongi points forward, "He's with the chef." He can see him talking with the chef about the preferences of the food and the list you handed him over to check-in.

He's very diligent today is what Yoongi thinks.

"Oh, thank you." Minji replies, Yoongi nods and Minji plucks her hair strand behind her ear, her cheeks slowly glowing pink, "I'm not the type to just take the favours," she is resisting from smiling too much, "How about I buy you a meal sometime?"

Yoongi is stumbling back. Is suddenly surprised by such boldness. He is blinking thrice. "Wh-what?" He can't load whatever is happening right now.

She smiles wholeheartedly at him. "Can I get your email to return your favour next time?"

"Oh-no, it's not a big deal." He is stuttering, "It's okay." And Mini's glowing face is dropping slowly, "Oh,"

Yoongi looks everywhere but her, "Y-you should—"

"Of course, he owes you one!" Hobi pops out of nowhere and Yoongi is standing wide-eyed, "W-What do you mean?"

Hobi picks out a pen from his pocket and a tissue from the nearby table and shoves it on Yoongi, "She's asking for your email dude, what the heck." He mutters, "Give it to her."

"W-why?" He is frowning, "I don't want her to buy me something just for helping her you know—"

"For God's sake don't act so dumb I thought you were a smart-head—" Hobi just orders him to write down the email and give it to her and Yoongi does as she says only to see her glow back again.

She bows 90 degrees and runs to Jimin immediately to let him know about Rose. Whereas on the other side, Hobi is putting some sense onto Yoongi on how he was being dumb when Minji wanted to stay in contact with him with the excuse of helping her find Jimin.

Yoongi scratches his nape shyly, "Oh?" And Hobi is dropping his face in his palms, "You have so much to learn." And Yoongi keeps blushing, "Don't bullshi" he can't stop smiling—heck.

"Oh, by the way, I wonder what was the emergency Rose was in." Hobi drops the question and Yoongi blinks, comes to reality and sees Jimin now gone.

"I wonder what happened too."

+++

Oh I'm so happy
They're so cute. Everyone's so cute T T
HOPE YOU LOVED THE CHAPTER
WILL WRITE MORE WORDS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

Taehyung and Jennie aaa what are your thoughts on them??

There weren't Jungkook and Y/n moments but next chapter I promise!

Also, quick question. Has any one of you been in love at first sight? As in where time stands still and you're so captivated by their beauty and you're so in awe and admiration of God's creation??

Aight shshs that's for today
Will come back with a better chapter next time ;)
Until then, take care and slayyy

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.2K 21
Y/N goes back to Korea after many many years. She later encounters 2 bullies. However, will Jimin and Y/n Recognize each other ? Or will he be an ass...
1.2K 103 15
What if a supernatural princess falls in love with a human? Would they change for each other? Would they accept their fate?
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.2K 77 32
I have been involved in some form of marketing in one form or another almost my entire life. My experience covers sales, sales training, being the D...