Mafia Stepsiblings|BTS FF

By Chloe_wrtss

"In the midst of chaos, twelve siblings discover the harmony of love, laughter, and forgiveness. Amidst the w... More

Chapters
The kims
"New relavation"
The first meeting

"The Kangs"

726 32 5
By Chloe_wrtss

"Meet kang y/n, a whirlwind of contradictions. Behind her bright, cheerful smile lies a sharp tongue and a quick temper, yet she's also the first to offer a warm hug or a listening ear. Her childish giggles and playful antics belie a mature wisdom and a deep empathy, while her jolly demeanor masks a serious intensity and a strong sense of justice. And though she claims to hate people, her loved ones know the truth - she's a loyal and devoted companion, always ready to defend and support those she cares about. Get to know her, and you'll discover a complex, multifaceted personality that will keep you on your toes and in her corner."

   " Kang Hari "

    Kang Hari the wise and loving mother figure in y/n's life ,a woman who is in her late forties, she is independent and a wise woman, she is fiercely loyal,a mother who will never stop supporting n defending her daughter despite hari being y/n's step mother she had always fulfilled her duty towards y/n as a protective and playful mother.

"Kang taeyon"

"Kang Taeyon, a girl as lovely as the moon, with a smile as bright as the sun. She's y/n's step-sister, but in her eyes, y/n is so much more - her best friend, partner in crime, and loyal confidante. Taeyon has always been
y/n's rock, standing up for her and defending her against all odds. But fate had other plans, and a tragic incident left Taeyon in a coma, leaving y/n and their bond hanging in the balance."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
48.3K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
28.8K 972 57
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs
406K 54.5K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး