Reckless Desires | Park Jimin...

By MINSFICXS

⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
EPILOGUE - 1

EPILOG- 2

1.1K 100 17
By MINSFICXS

JIMIN'S POV ::

Years later, people say that married life gets mundane. It's been three years since I've been married to my little siren but every day feels like a new start with her. I just know for a fact that nothing seems boring when it's her. 

She makes ordinary things appear extraordinary. 

I had taken over my father's position. My dream was complete with my women being by my side. I vividly remember that day when I was announced as the CEO and there were proud expressions on y/n's face. She is also taking care of her father's company but she has decided to give a few years of her life to us. Hence, resulted in her working from home. 

It was yet another busy day for me. I was stuck inside the meeting room for two hours. My eyes were fixed on the huge screen in front of me when I felt my phone vibrating in my pockets. A frown appeared on my face as I pulled it out and saw an unknown number. 

Who could it be? 

I considered answering the phone call later but it was ringing constantly. “Uhm.. You guys can continue. I need to take this, please excuse me.” I motioned at my secretary and then walked out of the room. “Hello, Park Jimin this side.” I stated, placing the phone near my ear. “Mr Park I'm talking from Seoul Hospital, Your wife…” The woman's voice trailed off as my heart dropped in the pit of my stomach. “What happened?!”

“She has been crying for two hours here.. constantly. I think you should come here and take her.” I let out a resigned sigh at her words. “Are you sure that it's my wife who is crying because she is not the type to cry? She makes others cry.” I stated with a matter of fact. Also, remembering the day when we attended the business gala together and she wouldn't stop scowling at every woman who ever glanced in my direction. 

Was my little siren possessive? A lot. 

Did I like it? Absolutely. 

Nothing was sexier than having your woman be possessive all over you. 

“No.. sir, I'm sure it's your wife who is crying.” The nurse muttered, her voice filled with uncertainty that I could hear from the phone. “Wait, is she hurt?” I questioned. “No. You need to come here, ASAP.” And with that statement, the nurse hung up. I typed out a quick text to my secretary, telling her about my sudden disappearance. 

I rushed outside the office building and climbed inside my car. I couldn't car how recklessly I was driving, I wanted to reach her as soon as possible and make sure that she was fine. It should've taken me at least half an hour to reach the hospital from my office but thankfully I made it in minutes. “Mrs Park y/n, I gotta call from here.” I told the receptionist.

“Mr Park.. Is that you?” A feminine voice called out from behind. “I'm the one who called you. Please follow me, I'll lead you to your wife.” She stated and then started walking ahead. “Can you at least please tell me what's wrong?” I asked, worriedly. “I'm not sure,you should just talk to her.” The nurse gave me a look before opening the door that led me inside a hallway where y/n was sitting on a bench with her head hung low. 

I quickly ran towards her and kneeled down at her level. “Hey..” I called out, making her look up at me. Those big brown eyes that I adored so much were glistening with crystal like tears. Seeing tears in y/n's eyes was indeed a very rare sight to see so it only added more to my worry. “Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?” I asked, as softly as I could while holding her ice-like cold hands in mine. “Jimin..” 

The way she calls my name, still makes my heart flutter, it never gets old. “I'm here, Little Siren.” I mumbled, planting a chaste kiss to her knuckles. “Tell me slowly what's wrong? I'm sure we can work it out.” I stated. She sniffed , a sob leaving her mouth. “I.. I'm not okay..” She mumbled as my hold onto her hands tightened further. “What happened, Love? You're scaring me.” I mumbled. 

“Jimin..I..” She stammered out, gulping down. Her eyes stayed glued to my face, her fingers tightened around my hand. I could feel her pulse under my skin. “I.. I'm pregnant..” She revealed. “That's fine! I'm sure we can do— wait, WHAT?!” I exclaimed as she nodded her head, a wide grin plastered on her face while the tears kept streaming down her cheeks. She threw her arms around my neck and started sobbing again. I rubbed her back, trying to sooth her. 

“We are pregnant! We are pregnant finally!!” She exclaimed, tightening her grip around me. I held onto her, my eyes filling up with tears. To be a mother was the hardest part for y/n. She was afraid, very afraid of becoming a parent because none of us got the warmth of parent's love so it was like a foreign concept for us. We had been trying for a child for a long time but every time it was unsuccessful. 

“Maybe I'm just cursed to need to feel the mother's love and then don't have a right to give a mother's love.” 

I remember hearing all kinds of negative thoughts that y/n shared with me in the darkest hours of the night. Comforting her was one different thing but to fill up the emptiness that only a child can do was a whole different story. 

“So you've been crying tears of joy for the past two hours?” I asked, pulling away from her to wipe her tears. “I don't know.. I just had no idea what to do.. my tears kept falling and I couldn't do anything to stop them.” She mumbled, staring at me with her teary orbs. I pulled her into my chest and let out a sigh. “It's okay.. it will be fine.” I muttered while patting her back. 

She pulled away again and looked at me. “What if I.. I don't be a good mother to our kid?” The question slipped out through her lips, accompanying the insecurity she has been feeling ever since the day of having a child, the topic was discussed between us. “You'll be the best mother and I'm right here with you. We will take care of our kid together.” I declared while cupping her face in my palms. 

“Stop crying now, little siren. It doesn't suit you at all.” I added, a chuckle leaving my mouth. “Stop it!” She exclaimed, a grin appearing on her face. “I love you! You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so lucky that you're the one becoming the mother of my child.” I stated. Y/n stared at me for a brief moment. “I love you too.” She mumbled. 

“Shall we go home now?” I asked, remembering that we were in fact still in the hospital. “Oh my God, yes!” I let out a chuckle before interlinking our hands together. 

[TIME SKIP]

If I thought that the next nine months could be torture then I was wrong because as it turned out, it was actually a lot horrible. “Can you at least tell me, what exactly are you doing here?” I ask, narrowing my eyes on the little siren who is now eight months pregnant and now has turned into a hellion. She glares up at me, the dim lights of our kitchen falling over her frame. 

The thought of her disappearance in the middle of the night sent me spiraling only to find her eating shit tons of chocolate on the kitchen counter. “Go away, Coldie!” So my old nickname has made its dashing come back in her pregnancy. “Is it about dinner again?” I ask, leaning against the wall. She huffed and continued to eat. I let out a sigh and approached her. 

She was upset that I didn't let her eat the chicken today but it was too spicy and would've been really bad for her health. Y/n,despite being healthy enough to bear a baby, was going through some fewer complications after her first trimester and since then I've been very careful with her. Especially her diet and exercises that she must do. Yes, we wanted a baby but I don't need a baby if I have to pay the price of her health. 

I'd rather have her by my side for as long as I can. 

I swiftly take the chocolate from her and a sigh escapes my mouth at the mess she has created around her lips. “You know it wasn't good for your health, little siren.” I grab the tissues and start cleaning her mouth. The tears gathered in her eyes so quickly, I doubt they were already sitting there. I sigh yet again at the sight of her tears. She tends to cry a lot nowadays. Also, I receive calls from her very often whenever I'm out for work. 

The reasons for those calls are very silly and normal. 

Her emotions are always on a Rollercoaster especially since her last trimester started. “Good for me? How do you even what's good for me, anymore?!” She scoffed, causing me to roll my eyes. “Don't you dare roll your eyes at me, Park or else I will plug them out and play with them.” A shiver runs down my spine at her words. I finish cleaning off her face and cup her face, squishing her cheeks in the process. 

“Having wild thoughts while you're pregnant is not good, my love. Tone them down a bit?” A tear cascades down her cheeks. “You…you don't love me anymore!” She pushes at me but I stay still, already saw that coming. “What gives you that kind of idea?” I ask. I actually know plenty of them already. “I don't know! Maybe.. Maybe now that I'm pregnant, you don't love me..” I knit my brows, placing a soft kiss on her lips only to end up tasting the damn chocolate from her lips. 

“It's just your mood. I love you and our baby a lot. You know it too. And, you should be very careful of your actions right now, little siren.” I muttered, staring at her. “What gives you the idea that it's just a mood?” She asks as I let out a sigh,my hand moving to her back to draw soothing circles on her waist. “A few days ago you were crying because a potted plant broke. Before that you were yelling at the maid just because you thought she was brewing the coffee too loud and did I mention that you fired her?” 

Safe to say that I've become her cook now. 

“Oh also, it's not about love. You're way too horny. The other day you cried saying that I was not fucking you properly!” My last sentence earns me a smack on my head and she is the one who cries. “That's true! You don't fuck me properly! You are too gentle.” She sniffs. I stroke her cheek, trying my best to calm her down. “I don't want to hurt you or our baby.” I mumbled. I had a talk with her doctor about this and she did say that some women tend to feel a lot more needy than usual these days. 

So whenever we are doing it, I do it gently and slowly, handling her with care but my wife is a wild one. She wants it rough. And I'm too scared to do that. “See, once the baby is here. I promise I will fuck you properly.” I muttered, a smile plastered on my face. She clicks her tongue. “I'm getting weird, aren't I?” She asks, her voice coming out as whispers. She lays her head on my chest while I stroke her head. 

“You're not weird and it's not your fault.” I hear her sobbing. “I'm sorry. I'm annoying you a lot nowadays but I swear, it's our little bean that's taking a toll on my emotions.” Y/n continues sobbing softly in my chest , wetting my shirt in the process. “It's alright. I'm here, aren't I?” I mumbled. She nods while I pick her up in my arms and walk towards the living room. Carefully placing her on the couch , I sit beside her while she heaves out a tired  sigh that sounds more like a pants. 

Y/n scoots in my direction, flipping the TV on as she mindlessly scrolls through all the kids' channels she has been watching. “Jimin?” I hum at her, feeling her head drop on my shoulder. “What if I just don't become a good mother?” She asks, her voice quiet, her one hand resting on her bump. “You'll be the best mother.” I place my hand on her, giving it a light squeeze. “What if I just screw it all up and our baby ends up hating me?” She asks, looking at me. 

I wiped the non-stop tears from her eyes. “You won't. I'm here, Little Siren. I know parenting is going to be a lot tough but we are together in this. We have our forever and together we can conquer everything. We will love and protect our baby from everything.” I state. “But we can't spoil our kid in a bad way.” She whispers. “We will spoil our kid in a very good way, Sweetheart.” I muttered. A grin appears on her face, her eyes sparkles. “Yes! We will love him endlessly!” 

“Him? How do you know it's him?” I questioned. She smiles, looking down at her intertwined hands that are resting on her baby bump. “It's my mother's intuition! You wouldn't know but I feel it's a boy.” She declared. “But I want a girl.” I fake a pout. “It's a boy!” She exclaimed, sounding more sure than before this time. “A girl.” I argued. “A boy, Jimin!” We both laugh while a yelp leaves a mouth. “Oh! He kicked!” She guides my hand towards her belly and we both feel the kick again. “God, I can't wait to meet you. But you better stop giving your mama trouble, baby.” I state, kissing her bump. 

A girl or a boy doesn't really matter. A healthy baby and healthy wife is all I need. 

A few days later, the mother's intuitions were absolutely right. We were blessed with the cutest baby boy in the world. As I walked inside the hospital room with a huge bouquet, balloons and chocolate, my heart melted at the scene before my eyes. My wife was holding our kid. I still can't believe it's real. “He has your lips.” Y/n says, with a huge smile. “Your eyes.” I replied. “Your nose.” She taps his nose. “Your cheeks.” I smile at her. “I love you so much!” I exclaimed, pulling her in a hug. “Me too.” 

We both look down at our baby. He is sleeping so peacefully as if he didn't give his mother the hardest time in these past nine months. As I stare down at my own family, a protective possessiveness grips me tighter. Especially when I look at the burned scar on her elbow which has faded a lot but it's still there. Reminding me, how I once almost lost her. 

“Mama's going to punch anyone who dares to hurt you.” Y/n says, kissing the top of our baby's head. “And dad's going to be with mama right there to help her punch harder.” I wrap an arm around them. “What do we call him?” I ask, humming a tune, simply enjoying a peaceful moment before our family and friends hurdle their way inside the hospital to meet the baby. “Park Min-Joon.” She mutters. “Why that?” I ask, curiosity. “Sounds like a mini version of you, just a less Coldie.” 

“Let me remind you, you were always head over heels for this coldie, little siren.” I state while she rolls her eyes. “That I do. I love you!” I kiss her head as a response, vowing to give her and our Min-Joon all the happiness and love in the world. I still can't believe that the thing we started so recklessly bloomed into something so beautiful and we made it so far. From college to getting married and now having a baby, creating our own family. 

This is my heaven. 

Our forever. 

—THE END

A/N : I really suck at ending but I hope you still liked it and sorry for taking a forever to post this one 😭💔

With this chapter, i finally conclude this story  :)

Will forever miss this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.9K 18
~~~~~~SLOW UPDATE ~~~~~~ Shin YN A 18 years old girl . sweet and beautiful and pure innocent 😇. she has no what is the world . After her parents Di...
163 5 6
"Fine. Just for tonight and we never speak of it again." "Like I'm gonna speak to you after this." "Is this you promising to actually leave me alone...
65.7K 3.6K 32
Jungkook is lost and Jimin is the smiling street sign he desperately needed. Platonic Friendship - no confessions, kissing or getting together Trigge...
6K 484 36
"I just wanted to say that you mean everything to me. And whatever happens, I'm already apologizing for it." ••• Park Jimin Fanfic Book I This is jus...