Temptation

By EverleighAshcroft

Olivia has always been a faithful girlfriend. She's never cheated. She never even considered it... until she... More

Temptation
A Note to Readers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
About The Author

Chapter 10

11K 233 12
By EverleighAshcroft

Tyler leaned over me tickling me as we rolled around in the sand laughing like idiots. I hadn't laughed this hard in a long time. My shirt had ridden up a little ways and something about his hand on my bare stomach felt really good. When the tickle war ended, I realized in all the rolling around, I'd somehow ended up on top of him with his arms around me. I looked down at him and gave a nervous laugh. He just smiled. Then he rolled us over so he was on top. I started to feel uncomfortable again but he looked really happy so I didn't say anything or try to push him off.

"Hi," I smiled up at him.

"Hey," he breathed, his smile fading to a look of thought.

His arms rested on either side of my shoulders and he played with some of my hair, looking back to my eyes with an uncertain look. I wondered what he was thinking about. Something about his body on top of mine didn't feel wrong. I liked it. That confused me a bit. Shouldn't it feel wrong to be in this position with someone who isn't your boyfriend? Something about the look in his eyes made me feel safe and comfortable though and I waited for his next move.

"What's on your mind?" I asked in a quiet voice.

He looked down at me with a small smile."You."

My stomach did a flop. My breathing got a bit heavier as I waited to see what he was going to do. He let out a shaky breath and I watched his adam's apple move as he swallowed hard.

"How much I wanna..." he looked from my eyes to my mouth and back to my eyes. "Kiss you..."

I tried to keep my breathing steady as he leaned down to me, his bangs touching my forehead. He searched my eyes and waited to see if it was okay and then our lips met. Once again, I didn't think to push him away. The fact that I had a boyfriend completely left my mind. I let him do what he wanted... because it's also what I wanted.

He smiled into the kiss and started to pull back. I gripped his shirt and pulled him back down. He chuckled lightly as we lay there making out. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip. I was never a fan of tongue kissing. It just wasn't my thing. My first boyfriend taught me how to tongue kiss and I just never liked it but for some reason I allowed Tyler access. It felt kinda weird at first as his tongue slipped into my mouth but I relaxed into the kiss and let it go. I tangled my fingers in the back of his hair and slid my other hand down his side. He moaned at my touch. Ugh... that had to be one of the sexiest sounds I'd ever heard! My fingers found his belt loop and hooked around it, resting there. His body pressed harder against mine as we continued to make out. Eventually he pulled away and I released my hand from his hair. He smiled down at me.

"Wow..." he breathed with a lopsided grin.

"You're an amazing kisser," I said, still feeling the bliss.

He chuckled. "I don't know about that," he rolled off of me. "But I'm glad you think so."

We both sat up and looked back at the ocean. His hand found mine and laced our fingers. He stood up and pulled me up with him.

"What are we doing now?" I asked.

"Well..." he looked around and thought for a few seconds. "Wanna go in the water?"

I gave him an uncomfortable smile. "You're gonna think this is so stupid but... I can't swim."

He gave me a really goofy look and started laughing. "You're kidding right?"

"No..." I looked at the water with a slight cringe.

"You seriously don't know how to swim?" he frowned.

"I've tried for years but I just never got the hang of it I guess," I shrugged.

The last time I went to a beach I didn't even get in the water, fearing the current would pull me out into the ocean and I wouldn't be able to swim back. I also had a slight fear of water. Well... big masses of water. If I drove on a bridge that passed over a lake or river, I always got this nervous feeling. If I was near the ocean, I was too chicken to try getting in the water.

Tyler slipped his shirt over his head, tossing it into the sand along with his wallet and phone and began undoing his belt and jeans.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Going in," he chuckled, pulling his jeans down.

"In your underwear?" I laughed.

"Its either that or nude," he smirked. "I'm not gonna drive back in wet clothes."

"Whatever works," I giggled.

"Are you coming or not?" he looked at me expectantly.

I looked back at the water and then for some reason I decided 'screw it'. I'd take the risk.

"Oh fine," I groaned, pulling off my shirt.

Tyler's eyes immediately looked down from my face when my shirt came off. I started undoing my jeans and he didn't take his eyes off me.

"Something interesting Daniels?" I smirked, throwing my jeans into the pile of clothes.

"N-no," he stuttered, looking back to my eyes.

I figured I'd get a running start and took off for the water. He followed close behind. I faced my stupid fear and jumped into the water. I didn't go very far, still nervous about the current, but I felt safe when Tyler's arms wrapped around me from behind. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Not so bad, is it?" he said in my ear.

The feeling of his breath on my ear sent a shiver down my back.

"Not as long as you're here," I smiled, turning around in his arms to face him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we stood there in the water like that for a few seconds before our lips met again. Once again I felt the fireworks. I wished for the sake of my relationship with Cameron that I didn't feel anything when Tyler kissed me but I couldn't push the feeling away. I didn't want to. I mean, I wanted to because I didn't wanna lose Cameron, but at the same time, I wanted Tyler so bad. It was this feeling of need and want for him that I couldn't seem to control. He was intoxicating. At first I thought it was just a crazy rush of lust because... well damn he's gorgeous... but then another feeling came into the mix and as we stood there in the water holding each other, kissing like we never wanted to stop, I realized something. Sure I had lust for him, but that wasn't all I had for him and it kinda scared me to think I had feelings for Tyler.

We pulled apart and I rested my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. He rubbed his hand up and down my back and fiddled with the ends of my hair.

"You're beautiful," he breathed, sliding his hand down my back.

I let out a heavy sigh against his shoulder and moved my head to look up at him. I searched his eyes trying to read what he was thinking. He backed up a couple inches and I let my arms drop from around his neck.

"We should get back," he said, looking toward our clothes laying on the sand.

"It's like early afternoon," I gave him a confused look. "Do you have other plans today?"

"No. I just don't want anyone to, uh..." he shifted his weight to his other side. "Worry about us."

"I don't think they care," I laughed lightly as we walked back through the water to our clothes.

He didn't say anything. We threw our clothes on and trekked back to the truck. The drive back to the hotel was quiet with only a few words said here and there. We listened to the radio on a low volume and I attempted to dry my hair somewhat by letting the wind rush in through my window.

"You might wanna shower again," he chuckled. "You smell like the ocean."

"You smell like salt and cologne," I laughed.

"Gee thanks," he smirked as we pulled into the hotel parking lot.

We got out and walked to the hotel with his arm around my waist and my head on his shoulder. When we entered the lobby, I saw the last person on earth I wanted to see while in this cozy position with Tyler. Cameron. He was sitting on the couch in the lobby talking to Martin and as soon as he saw us, he gave me a frown and didn't look too happy. Tyler didn't seem to notice as we made our way to the elevators. His arm stayed firm around my body until we pulled apart exiting the elevator on our floor.

"Let's go shower real quick and do you wanna come to my room when you're done and we can watch TV?" he suggested.

"Sure," I smiled, turning for my room.

"See you in twenty!"

I hurried up to grab a change of clothes, shower fast and halfway dry my hair. As I opened the door to leave, Cameron and I walked into each other.

"Hey," I laughed, trying to maneuver around him.

His hand caught my arm. "Where are you off to?" he frowned.

"Um," I cleared my throat. "Tyler and I are gonna watch TV."

"Oh," he said in a displeased voice, giving me a once over.

He let go of my arm and leaned against the door.

"Well," he sighed. "Have fun then. But be back by six. We're going to dinner."

"Okay," I smiled and rushed off to Tyler's room.

I knocked on the door and Tyler opened it, smiling at me and moving aside so I could enter. His hair was still damp from his shower. He'd changed into black jeans and a grey button up that was only half buttoned. I plopped down on his bed and he came over to lay next to me and turned the TV on. I could smell his cologne that he'd just freshly added and cuddled into his side taking a deep breath. His arm found its way around me as he flipped through the channels. We laid there for several minutes like that.

"I give up," he sighed, turning the TV off. "There's nothing on."

He looked down at me and smiled.

"What are we gonna do then?" I asked, rolling onto my back and staring up at the ceiling.

"Well..." he said, moving closer to me. "We are on a bed..."

I gave him a stunned look and he burst out laughing.

"I'm kidding! I swear!" he laughed. "I'm totally kidding!"

I hit him with a pillow and thus the pillow fight was on! We rolled all over the bed flinging the pillows back and forth at each other. A few times we fell off the bed. Eventually we calmed down and relaxed back against the mattress. Tyler turned on his side to face me.

"I meant what I said earlier..." he mumbled.

"Hm?" I looked up at him.

"You're beautiful..."He leaned down and our lips met in a simple sweet kiss.

He pulled back and smiled down at me. Then I decided to say something stupid.

"Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a girlfriend...?"

He gave me a confused look and brushed some hair off my forehead.

"No," he frowned. "No I don't."

I immediately got a sick feeling in my stomach. It would be different if we were both in relationships and fooling around like this but it's just me doing the cheating. I felt horrible. I had to call this off before it got anymore involved.

I looked up at him and released a heavy breath, sitting up. He scooted back to the headboard and waited for me to say something. I kept trying to say something but nothing came out. I wasn't sure what to say. I didn't know how to go about telling him I couldn't kiss him or do anything physical with him anymore. But I also still couldn't understand why he would kiss his friend's girlfriend in the first place. I thought he and Cameron got along?

"Tyler..." I began, trying to find the right words.He raised an eyebrow and folded his arms."I can't... we can't keep doing this..."

I looked up at him expecting him to yell at me but he just sat there."I really really like you but..." I swallowed.

"I'm not good enough?" I asked, looking down.

"What?" I frowned. "No. You're great. It's me."

"Please don't do the 'it's not you, it's me' bullshit," he sighed, not looking at me.

"That's not what I'm trying to say."

"Then what? Did I do something wrong?"

"No," I took a deep breath. "I can't keep cheating on Cameron like this."

His eyes darted to mine and he gave me an incredulous look."What?!" he raised his voice.

"I know. I'm a stupid cheating bitch but-"

He cut me off. "Cameron's the cheater!"

I looked at him stunned. "What?"

"Are you still dating Cameron?"

"Yeah..." I ran a hand through my hair.

"Olivia..." he cleared his throat. "I thought you guys broke up. I never would've made a move if I knew you were still together."

"Why'd you think that? And what do you mean he's the cheater?" I frowned.

"I saw him making out with some brunette girl in the lobby the other day. I assumed you guys had broken up since he was kissing someone else," he explained.

"You're sure it was him?" I questioned.

I couldn't believe Cameron could do something like that.

"Positive," he said. "If I'm wrong, shoot me."

I released a heavy sigh and leaned against his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered.

"It's fine," I swallowed. "I guess we're even."

"Us?"

"No. Me and Cam, since we both cheated."

"It's my fault you cheated. I kissed you first," he said, running his hand through the back of my hair.

"I didn't stop you," I shrugged.

"Why didn't you?"

"I didn't want to..." I looked up at him.

"I'm glad you didn't..." he swallowed, looking to my lips.

"Tyler..." I started, knowing what was about to happen, but I gave in anyway.

"Just let it go," he breathed, and our lips came together in a heated passionate kiss full of lust.

His hand slid under my shirt as he pushed me back against the pillows. I played with his hair while my other hand migrated down over his shirt til I found his belt buckle. I tugged at it slightly and he groaned into the kiss. I slipped my hand under his shirt as he broke our kiss. His lips moved across my jaw down to my neck. I moaned at the feeling of his lips on my neck and moved my hand from his hair to the buttons on his shirt. I slipped my other hand out from under his shirt to begin unbuttoning it. He massaged his fingers against my side.

Our breathing became heavy and turned into panting as we groped at each other in the mess of pillows and sheets. I got his shirt unbuttoned and he broke away from my neck long enough to slide his shirt off while I tossed mine across the room. His lips met mine again in a needy kiss as my hands found his belt buckle again, this time undoing it. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid the zipper down, cupping him with a gentle tug. He groaned and pressed against me harder. I moved my lips to his neck, earning a begging moan from him. My hand slid into his boxers and he gulped loud, breathing heavy against my neck.

"Please," he whispered in my ear.

"I want you so bad," I moaned against his shoulder, causing him to groan in need.

I hadn't wanted anyone this bad in a long time. Not even Cameron. Something about Tyler ignited every nerve in my body and I couldn't pull away from him. He sucked at my neck as I palmed him. His lips reached mine and we both moaned into the kiss. This was the release we both needed.

And then... someone cleared their throat loudly.Tyler and I pulled apart quickly.

"David..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7M 633K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
274K 11.7K 83
[2022 Watty's Shortlist] *OMT's SEQUEL* Emmy and Brooks made it work One More Time. Sure, it was messy and not always sexy but that's what their love...
562K 24.2K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...
7K 886 63
Seth, now eighteen, is faced with learning Beta duties. This has been his life as he has many helping him. Everyone had teased him about when he fin...