π‹πŽπ†πˆπ‚π€π‹, percy jackson

By nevwasmitam

β”€β”€πˆπ π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ two powerful teens end up finding more than just what they were looking.for on they're que... More

π‹πŽπ†πˆπ‚π€π‹
i. ❝ grover, it's alecto ❞
ii. ❝ operation: montauk ❞
iii. ❝ the goat and the witch ❞
iv. ❝ why'd you let him go ❞
v. ❝ the 'd' is for daddy ❞
vi. ❝ watch your back ❞
vii. ❝ my little spark ❞
viii. ❝ you're just like her ❞
ix. ❝ when do we leave? ❞
x. ❝ he didn't even hesitate ❞
xi. ❝ not the consensus song ❞
xii. ❝ you'll burn, i promise ❞
xiii. ❝ are we under arrest? ❞
xiv. ❝ open the door ❞
xv. ❝ that's debatable ❞
xvi. ❝ hephaestus' playground ❞
xvii. ❝ and he chose you ❞
xviii. ❝ in your dreams ❞
xix. ❝ don't do that, havan ❞
xx. ❝ cat in the hat ❞
xxi. ❝ whenever you're ready ❞
xxii. ❝ it's a hard-knock life ❞
xxiii. ❝ childhood pet ❞
xxiv. ❝ annabeth's regret ❞
xxv. ❝ when the world is ready ❞
xxvi. ❝ cherished promises ❞
xxvii. ❝ old rivals and outsiders ❞
xxviii. ❝ she was gone ❞
xxix. ❝ hold fast, mom ❞
xxxi. ❝ see you later ❞
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
#ππŽππ”π’ ── charlie is a shady ass bitch

xxx. ❝ i object ❞

1.3K 71 33
By nevwasmitam

LOGICAL

CHAPTER THIRTY!

030. ❝ I OBJECT

"HEY, CHIRON WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU'RE COMING." grover spoke, his eyes bloodshot as he knocked on percy's cabin door gently before peaking his head in slightly.

"i can't." percy groaned, not facing grover as he mumbled out a response that was muffled slightly by his pillows.

"dude." grover began. "you can't miss her memorial service." the satyr finished, sending the boy a glare. his statement angered him slightly because percy was acting as if everyone else who's going isn't as heartbroken as he is.

"trust me. i've cried enough." percy replied sarcastically, getting up from his bed. thats when grover noticed his disheveled state. the boy's hair was a mess and he had bloodshot eyes just like him.

grover scoffed. "you know, percy. you're not the only one who's hurt, but you don't see me missing her memorial service." this statement caused percy to get up from his bed and stand right in grover's face.

"you didn't watch her die in your arms, grover. you didn't watch her slip away with a piece of you---but i had too. and all to save me from luke. you don't understand how i feel right now." percy snarled at his friend causing the satyr to step back a little.

"chiron needs someone to read out one of her poems." grover stated, gaining percy's attention. "he thought...it's best if it was a close friend of hers."

"poems?"

"yeah." grover trailed. "her and her mom used to write poems, so he needs someone to read one out."

"okay, then you do it."

"and have me break down infront of everyone? no thank you." grover shook his head vigorously as he sent his friend a pleading look.

"annabeth?"

"threw a dagger at me as soon as i mentioned her name. so no." he answered. earning a sigh from percy. "i'll think about it." he said.

"okay great---wait, what?" grover said, widening his doe eyes.

"i'll think about it."

"percy. you do realise that her memorial is today, right?" grover asked him and the boy nodded slightly, now staring at the ground. "yeah, i realised that."

"meaning you can't think about it."

"i can." percy trailed. "but before that---i need to accept the fact that it's me who's been making the bed. i could've prevented her death."

"we both know you couldn't have. it was a prophecy. you had cheated her death for too long---a part of you knew you couldn't do it forever." grover told him, sending him a sympathetic look.

"just---give me time. i'll be back later." percy suddenly said, putting his camp-half blood t-shirt on before leaving his cabin. "percy!" grover called out, but gave up after realising he wouldn't listen to him.

percy began to walk---trailing up a familiar hill until he reached the same spot where him and havan had sat not so long ago. the spot where they had started to get close---the spot where he had held her for the first time.

"im sorry, havan." he said, as he spoke into the wind. a part of him wished she could hear him---from wherever she was. "i thought i could go against the prophecy. i thought i could beat it but i was wrong and i lost you."

the wind began gushing a bit louder as he continued to speak. "and i promise. that when i find luke---im gonna make him feel exactly how you felt when he took your life."

percy sighed, toying with the blue ember necklace he had placed in his hands. the boy had taken it from her the night she died, after the ember failed to save her. "i just---i just wish i could see you, one last time. see you smiling---mostly laughing at me---as your beautiful star like eyes gaze into mine."

"i miss you; im sorry." he finished, before the tears streamed down his rosey cheeks, landing on the ember in his hands. he then placed his head in his head---continuing to sob lightly.

"can you stop crying? you kinda look like an idiot right now, seaweed brain."

percy's head shot up at the sound of those words---more like the sound of that voice. he then lifted his head up slowly---just to be met with those star-like eyes he's long to see for a while now.

"havan?"

"percy?" she said, mimicking his surprised tone and sudden voice crack before laughing right after. "you're alive." he stated still looking at her---still as beautiful as ever.

"suprise."

"no, this can't be happening. i---this can't be real." he added, still shocked by her sudden appearance. the boy was convinced his mind was playing tricks on him.

"okay? how about..." havan trailed, as she leaned over---closed to percy---before placing a kiss to his cheek. "there. did that feel real?"

"umh---yeah. yeah, it did." he coughed out slightly. "i cant believe you're alive." he said, but this time. for the first time---it was him that pulled her into a long and comforting hug.

"but how?"

"apparently. i asked my father for sanctuary and he saved me...along with my mom." she explained, kicking her feet slightly from where she was seated next to percy. "your mom?"

"yeah, she's alive. always has been. just been in the underworld with hades eversince i was at camp."

"so why'd you come back?"

"because..." she trailed, looking around them with a small smile. "camp is home. and the people here are what make it my home."

"im just---glad you came back." percy smiled, taking her hand in his, as him and the girl stared into each other's eyes---sharing the same smile.

"kinda figured you'd be happy." she deadpanned, sarcastically, earning a glare from the boy.

"can you take anything seriously?"

"not that i know of. no."

"EVERYONE IS AT YOUR MEMORIAL." percy pointed out, as the two noticed how there was literally no one around at that current moment. "woah. that's so cool."

"how's your funeral cool?"

"i feel like iron-man."

"okay. how are we gonna do this?" percy whispered to her as they stood near some random bushes watching chiron give the opening speech. "guess i'll just walk in there."

"okay, but let me walk in first."

"havan was a smart and powerful demi-god. forbidden? yes. but she managed to shape many people at camp with her actions." chiron spoke, eyeing a teary eyed annabeth.

"miss martin was a different kind of strong. a young girl like her had gained so much after losing so much---but that never seemed to define her. she was strong and her strength will live within us for the rest of our---"

"i object!"

percy had immediately facepalmed at havan's loud remark---that remark had caused everyone's heads to turn and look at the both of them.

"is that...?" someone murmured from near them but it was annabeth and grover who were seen standing up and quickly making their way to the duo.

"havan!?" the two kids had yelled in unison as they engulfed the girl in a huge hug. "we thought you were dead."

"well i did die. for about two hours or so."

"havan." annabeth spoke, her voice quite scratchy from the crying. "you've been dead for two days now."

havan widened her eyes. "wait, really? i don't even remember it being that long in the underworld."

"im so glad you're alive." annabeth stated, hugging her best friend tight. "we leave camp tomorrow and i was so sure i was leaving alone this year."

"oh, come on. and leave you to egg mr. d's office alone? never." havan laughed out before turning to grover.

"thought i lost you." was all the satyr had said. "i thought i lost you too, grove."

it was then when clarisse had joined the four of them---but only for havan's sake. "a part of me knew you weren't gonna stay dead---i mean, how else were you gonna kick my ass in literally everything if you did?"

havan and clarisse shared a small smile. "actually never thought about it that way."

"even though it pains me to say this. im glad you're back, martin." the taller girl said, giving havan an unexpected hug, making the shorter girl return the gesture.

once clarisse had walked away and the crowds of campers that had come to see havan had subsided, havan eyed the last group suspiciously. "now i know those damn athena kids just came here so they could check if i was actually alive."

havan scoffed. "everyone knows they don't like me---so, i'll still be throwing fireballs at them."

"excuse me?" annabeth widened her eyes.

"not you, annie---or atleast for now."

"excuse me!?"

"im just kidding, geez." havan said letting out a defeated huff. "yeah, now this group makes sense again." grover stated with a small laugh.

"unfortunately."

💌

heyyaaa
second to last chapter😭😭
i wanna kms.
the core four have been reunited!!
and now. for the last time...
comment or i won't update 😇😇

nev<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 16.4K 200
"Don't kill me, just help me run away from everyone. I need a place to stay where i can cover up my face. Don't cry; I am just a freak." In which a m...
90.9K 2.2K 24
β₯ π‹πŽπ†πˆπ‚π€π‹ ✰ βΈ» in which two teens meet and understand eachother more than anyone as they are on dangerous quests ! ➳ β”Špercy jackson and the...
63.1K 1.9K 37
being pretty was a gift, but also a definite hassle. alliah jacinto knows that for sure. because though that gift might've saved her life at one poi...
18.9K 1.5K 34
LAVENDER HAZE【 BOOK TWO: POISONED DAUGHTER SERIES 】 ❛ so real, i'm π’…π’‚π’Žπ’π’†π’… if i do π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’† a damn what 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 say ❜...