-ห‹ห [๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™] หŽหŠ ~ ๐™‡๐™ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By meixqiu

โ†ณ * ๐’€/๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚ฮฑ๐—Œ๐— โ”Š000
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐€ ๐‹๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ'๐—Œ ๐“ฮฑแฅฃ๐–พโ”Š001
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š002
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š003
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ฮฑแ‘ฏ ๐–๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆ๐–พ๐—‹โ”Š004
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ƒฯ…ฯแฅฃ๐—‚๐–ผฮฑ๐—๐—‚โฑบ๐“ฃโ”Š005
A/N - Announcement!
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚โฑบ๊ญ‘๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐‡โฑบ๊ญ‘๐–พโ”Š006
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐โฑบโฑบแ‘ฏแฅฃ๐–พ๐—Œ โฑบ๐—‹ ๐ƒ๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆโ”Š007
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐’๐—„๐–พแฅฃ๐–พ๐—โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Š๐–พ๐—’โ”Š008
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐Œฮฑ๐–ผฮฑ๐—Šฯ…๐–พโ”Š009
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š010
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š011
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š012
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐Š ~ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐ž๐ข ~ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐–๐ฎ๐ค๐จ๐ง๐  ~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’แฅฃ๐–พ๐–พฯ ๐ฯ…๐—€โ”Š 001
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐๐—‚๐—€ ๐โฑบ๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐ฮฑ๐“ฃ๐—‚๐–ผโ”Š 002
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’ษฆฮฑแ‘ฏโฑบฯ‰ ๐แฅฃฮฑ๐—’โ”Š 003
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š 004
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐†๐—‹๐–พฮฑ๐— ๐†๐—‹ฮฑ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐ƒ๐—‹ฮฑ๐—€โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Ž๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„ฮฑ๐—Œ๐—โ”Š 002
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜…๐’๊ญ‘ฮฑ๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐–พ ๐Š๐—‚แ‘ฏโ”Š 003
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐–๐—‚๐“ฃ๐“ฃ๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐’๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พโ”Š 004
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐€๊ญ‘๐“ฃ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚ฮฑ ๐‘ฯ…แฅฃ๐–พ๐—Œโ”Š 005
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐…๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐‘๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€โ”Š 006
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐‚โฑบโฑบ๐—„๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐–๐—‚๐—ษฆ ๐‚ษฆฮฑ๐“ฃ๐—€'๐–พโ”Š 007

เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐Ž๐“ฃ ๐—ษฆ๐–พ ๐‘ฯ…๐“ฃโ”Š 001

338 18 17
By meixqiu

You plunged the blade into the male's chest before ripping it out. The metallic-scented liquid oozed off your hands as splatters of crimson stained your clothes. The unknown man you had attacked was now lifeless, his body was still and his eyes were dull.

You slowly stumbled up while you continued to have your fingers clasped around the blade. Strands of your hair hung loosely over your face as you shuffled across the field. Around you were dead bodies, each one displaying a gory scene. Your next enemy was the general, the one who killed Qiang Shen.

Stars twirled around the dark sky, twinkling and changing in size. They resembled tiny grains of ground-up rice being spread across a darkly woven blanket. A crescent shape shined brightly in the midnight, the light struck onto your skin.

The buds of grass beneath your feet swayed along with the breeze, a faint sound of the trees far off could be heard. You felt the soft soil curl into your feet as you tiredly dragged them across the encampment.

The blood on your hands glistened under the soft light. Your breathing was ragged, uneven, and breathless. You carefully pulled back the cloth that covered his tent, you mumbled your way inside the tent, and crawled over to his bedside.

You shook his shoulder to wake him up, your bloody hands tainted his garments. He leisurely creaked his eyes open, and a low moan gurgled from his throat. He rubbed his eyes open and peeked over to you.

"What?" He croaked tiredly, he didn't recognize you yet. He sat himself up and rubbed his eyes even more. His jet-black hair was clumped up making him look unkempt, "What is it?" You remained silent, "Answer me!" He commanded arrogantly. He finally adjusted his eyesight to the unusual dark setting, and that's when he realized you weren't one of his men, "Y-you!? What are you doing here!?" He howled.

"Revenge..." You murmured.

"What!?"

"Revenge." You spat.

"What do you— How'd you—" He stammered.

"I killed them. I killed all your men. Every single one of them is dead. It's just you and me." You watched as his face paled in horror.

"You! You! I'll fucking kill you!" He wailed. He swiftly picked up his sword that was resting beside him. He pulled it out of its sheath and swung it at you, you quickly ducked your head under and kicked on his side. He gasped and tumbled over on his back. A loud grunt escaped from his lips.

You rushed over to him and were about to crawl on top of you but he kicked you in the stomach. You felt a gust of wind flee from your lungs, you coughed and moaned in pain. You clenched the bloody blade in your hand and darted over to him.

He swung his blade at you, which you briskly blocked with your sword. A loud clunk from both our swords rippled in the air. You knocked his blade out of the way and stabbed the blade into his side. An anguished moan echoed in the tent as he stumbled backward.

"I thought you were stronger than that." You hissed. You kicked him in the chest, causing him to fall onto his back, making him drop his blade. You snatched his blade off the ground and got on top of him.

"Why are you doing this!?" He coughed painfully.

"Revenge. You killed Qiang Shen. You took everything away from him and me. Take everything from me, I'll take everything from you." You clasped your hand around his neck, cutting the air away from his lungs, "I want you to feel the pain I felt when I found his corpse outside our residence, I want to watch the anguish in your face as I mercilessly take your life. I want you to plead and beg for your life as I plunge this blade into your torso." You hissed.

He stared up at you in horror, "Yo....you.....mon...sterrr..." He moaned as he wrapped his hand around your wrist, "You....ar...are a....dis...grace...to... this la...land"

"Heard it before." You shrugged, "I don't care though. This land was never my home, Qiang Shen was, my master was."

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"It was then when she played her final move. Even with the combined might of the Monkie Kid and the Monkey King and the help of the Baihu Zhanshi, their all was simply not enough. The villain was victorious, plunging the world into darkness." The drone zoomed through the stormy clouds, rain drops whizzed down from the dark clouds above. Lighting struck down, lighting up the dark clouds like fireworks. The sound of thunder clapping echoed through the mountains. MK observed the storm, "Now, any chance of hope lies in the hands of a monkey and a kid who wishes he was a monkey." Tang narrated aloud.

His pen ran across his page as he jotted down in his journal. MK looked back at him and scoffed, "Mr. Tang! Would you quit it!?" He groaned.

Pigsy snatched the journal out of Tang's grimy hands, causing him to gasp loudly, "You've been reading your diary out loud literally all day, you're bumming everyone out!"

"Hey! It's not a diary, I'm writing the next chapter, and very well might I add." Tang flipped the page revealing a drawing of him and Wukong hugging each other.

"Hey, as long as he wrote down that whole bit with me fighting Nezha and getting this bad boy, then we're good." Wukong budded with him. Mei smacked him on the head to make him stop moving while she wrapped the bandages around his head.

"I mean, the bit with the omelet thing was pretty cool." MK chirped.

"Yeah, right? It was totally cool." He chuckled.

"It was creative." You shrugged, stepping out onto the deck.

"Oh, hey M/n!" Mei greeted as she waved her hand, "How are the new clothes?"

You peered down at the new clothing she lent you, "It's... nice. Something I'm not used to, but it'll do." You sighed. You preferred your old clothing, they were getting ragged and old. I mean, they were 500+ years old! (Goddamn they must've STANK)

(little sketch of what the outfit is supposed to look like cuz I'm too lazy to describe it lol, change whatever u want on it!)

"I think you look amazing in them, M/n." Mei praised, a light rose tint dusting her cheeks.

"Okay everyone, gather around!" Wukond announced, "It's Monkey King storytime!" Wukong unraveled the map, making you all lean in closer to get a better look at the drawings on the map. Wukong grunted in pain as he leaned closer to everyone, "So, I know what happened back there kinda sucked–"

"Mega sucked," Mei interjected.

"Mega sucked, but the old Great Sage had a trick or two up his sleeve," Wukong smirked smugly. Pigsy grumbled at his reaction. Just as Wukong was about to speak up, a massive gust of wind started blowing the drone off course.

You all shrilled in shock as the winds caused them to trample over. You clung onto the railing of the drone to prevent you from flying off the drone. The map was picked up by the winds and began floating away. MK began rushing over to grab a hold of the map.

The map began slipping from his fingertips, just as the map was about to fly away from the drone you caught it. The winds began dying down and you handed the map back to MK. (Imma be honest, idk why they added this scene in the show)

"Thank you, M/n." MK smiled happily. You nodded your head and MK set the map down with a metal bar over it to prevent it from flying off again, "Yeah, so you said you were looking for a weapon?"

"Yup!"

"And? Did you find it?" Pigsy probed.

"Nope!" Wukong continued to grin, "This map is going to help us track it down. It's called the Samadhi Fi–"

"The Samadhi Fire!" Tang exclaimed, stars twinkling in his eyes.

"Yeah, that. The most powerful force I've ever seen"

"Powerful enough to destroy the Lady Bone Demon?" MK asked, Wukong nodded and gave a simple hum, "But, what is it?"

Just as Wukong was about to explain it, Tang jittered in his seat as he tried to hold himself back from interrupting. Wukong sighed in defeat, "Go on then..." He groaned.

"Okay! Ahem, Legends speak of a flame so powerful that nothing could put it out, not even the Great Sage himself." He explained.

"That's right, The Samadhi Fire burned out of control. The only way to contain it was splitting it into pieces and scattering them so their flames could never be reforged." Wukong informed me.

"So you just tossed around a bunch of fires instead of one?" MK asked.

Wukomg groaned in irritation, "Anndd, we put the pieces into three rings so they cause no further harm. C'mon, do I have to spell everything out?" MK was silent while you all looked over at him, Wukong grumbled, "Now that the Lady Bone Demon has the staff and your powers she's too much for us to handle, if we can't stop her she's going to destroy, well, everything."

Sandy suddenly appeared out of nowhere, causing you and the others to leap back, "So, find the rings, combine them, and then what? You said the fire of somewhat couldn't be controlled."

"Samadhi." Wukong corrected.

"Yes, you did say that."

"Yep yep, I heard him, I heard him too."

"Hey! If Monkey King thinks this can work, then it'll work! We can do this!" MK objected.

"Yes! That's more like it!" Wukong wrapped his arm around MAN's neck and ruffled his hair.

Abruptly, lasers began shooting down at the ship. You all shrieked in terror as you tried to dodge the random attack. Your body was slammed into the railing, you groaned out in pain.

"Can't I ever catch a break?" You murmured to yourself as you prompted yourself by using the railing. You looked over to see who was ambushing you guys, it was a black and purple plane. You leaned over to get a closer look and saw it was no other than, "Macaque!?"

"The Lady Bone Demon, how'd she catch up to us already!?" Pigsy cried out.

"Oh no," Wukong grumbled. MK jumped up and was about to summon his staff until he realized he couldn't anymore. He looked down at his hand as the memory began replaying in his mind. He clenched his fist in determination and looked back to Macaque.

"Oh, Wukong!" Macaque sang out, he chuckled sinisterly as he began shooting down at the drone. Everyone on the deck scurried around as they tried to dodge his laser attacks. One of the attacks almost hit MK but it instead hit the drone. A loud explosion burst out from behind him.

"Macaque!?" MK exclaimed as he rolled across the deck.

Wukong skid across the deck, "Oh, that's a relief. I thought it was someone important." Wukong taunted.

Macaque scoffed, "Always the comedian," He looked over and noticed MK and you, "Hey kiddo, missed me? Hello to you too, M/n, it's nice seeing some old faces around here."

"No! Guys, get us outta here!" MK ordered Tang and Mei.

"Right!" They nodded in unison as they ran over to the engine.

Macaque chuckled playfully as he began shooting purple laser beams down at the drone. Mei desperately tried to dodge the strikes while Tang and Pigsy sloshed around in the cockpit. Sandy grabbed ahold of the yoke. Sandy proficiently dodged the laser strikes with ease while Mei rested atop his head.

MK held onto the railings of the drone alongside you while Sandy tried to escape from Macaque, "Monkey King, you have to do something!"

"Sooo, yeah, I'd love to but I kinda sorta used the last bit of power to get this..." Wukong murmured as he pointed to the map in his hand.

The ship flew up right beside you and MK and began shooting more laser beams at you 3. Luckily, you were able to effectively dodge the beams. You looked back at the metal flooring of the deck and saw it was completely busted up.

Macaque pulled back a lever and disappeared into the dark purple clouds. Flashing, purple bolts of lightning struck around you all. Eerie, lavender clouds covered your vision as you tried to detect where Macaque was.

"Looking a little banged up there Monkey King, the kid too! And Baihu Zhanshi? Geez, looks like our old friend Lady Bone Demon really did a number on you guys." Macaque's voice boomed over the claps of lighting, his cackle echoing in the air.

"So what? You're her puppet now? I mean, it makes sense, you did always have a sidekick kinda vibe." Wukong sassed. You heard the sound of a plane engine behind you, you whipped your head around and saw Macaque's plane headed down towards you guys.

"Watch out!" You cried as you jumped backward, fortunately, Wukong and Mk were able to jump out of the way of the attack. You watched as Macaque discarded the plane and plummeted towards Wukong.

MK squealed in fear as Wukong and Macaque began tunneling on the deck, "Holy shit, Macaque's jumping his ass!

"Oh fuck!"

"You know me, there's a new player in town. I'm just feeling out on which is The Winning Side." Macaque chuckled. MK cried out as he leaped in the air with a crowbar, Macaque threw Wukong up and kicked him in the stomach. Macaque whipped around and grabbed MK by the throat, "Not smart, bud."

"Kid!" Macaque snapped his finger to summon his shadow demons to hold Wukong down.

He scoffed playfully, "Two of you are such a mess, I can't imagine why the Bone Demon wants me to bring you back."

"Well tell her they aren't retreating." Macaque turned around as you swiped your leg under him, causing him to tumble backward and let his grip off MK.

"Well played, M/n." Macaque swiftly rolled back up to his standing position. He darted over to you and pushed his hands against yours. You growled in irritation as a sly smirk spread across his face, "You know, this is kind of romantic if you really think about it."

A rosy blush burst onto your face as you stared at him in shock, "Macaque...What the actual hell."

Macaque peered behind you and pushed you out of the way as a bright electric green beacon struck towards you both. You toppled over onto the ground and looked over and saw Mei. Fortunately, Mei made the cloud of shadow demons that were holding Wukong burn up and poof into the air.

"Interesting..." Macaque sweated nervously as hot steam curled around Mei's sword. Mei continued sending more laser shots at Macaque, he dodged each laser attack and landed on the railing of the drone.

"You want to get to my Monkey and Tiger, you have to go through me first!" Mei roared.

"Ah, you must be the Dragon girl I heard so little about." Macaque teased as he hopped off the railing and continued to walk towards her, "Little girl, you can shoot me all you want. It won't do you any good."

"Maybe not; but hey, if you want to make an omelet, sometimes you gotta break a few engines." MK shrugged.

"Uhhh, what?" Macaque murmured.

"Mortal, that made zero sense." You mumbled.

"I–I don't know! I thought it'd be cool! J–just, whatever!" MK spun the crowbar around and flung it at Macaque, which he easily dodged.

"Woah didn't see that one coming." Macaque teased sarcastically The crowbar flub back around and lodged itself into the engine.

The engine exploded into smithereens, making the drone topple over and make Macaque fall over the edge and into the void below, shrieking.

You slid down the deck while MK began falling, Mei noticed and grabbed MK's wrist, and stabbed her sword onto the deck. MK clung himself onto her foot while she held onto her sword for dear life.

You unsheathed your claws and dug them onto the deck, an ear-piercing, scratching noise rang out as you began to slow down. You hung beside Mei while Wukong planted his feet over the edge.

"Kid, why'd you–"

"Huh, yeah, uh, I was trying to do you in the omelet story! Do the weird impulsive Monkey King thing, escape the bad guy." MK answered.

"Well I mean– Nezha ain't really a bad guy, but did you forget the part where I got really hurt?" Wukong reminded him.

"Not to mention, you almost killed your friends and yourself!" You budded in. A loud blast erupted from every engine, making MK yelp in fear and climb further up Mei's leg. The ship slowly began plummeting down as every engine was on fire.

The drone parted through the ominous purple clouds. You looked out and the beautiful glistening waters. Now this may have been good for you and Wukong, but so much for the others. Hey, at least the landscape was pretty.

"Oh..." MK mouthed as the drone plummeted towards the water.

"Your ass's are so fucked." You murmured.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

GUESS WHO'S MOM BOUGHT THEM V1 OF JOURNEY TO THE WEST????? MY MOMMY!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Im so excited to write more of s3 because this tie I can actualy write more with M/n and the others. S2 was dissaponiting. GET READY FOR SOME MORE WUKONG x M/N and MACAQUE x M/N

Thank you guys so much for the support, i can't believe as of April/29/24 this story has 8.3K reads and 310 votes! Thank you all so much again, I love you all!

Word Count: 2911

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716 16 7
"๐•ด ๐–’๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐–† ๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹ ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ด ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–˜. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–†๏ฟฝ...
2.2K 63 16
๐‹๐Œ๐Š ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ เณƒเผ„ ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž...
69.3K 2.7K 63
[Compiled Version] In the Old Tale of Journey to the west, Mk Has spent his time reading it again and even Listens to Tangs Rambling about the Monkey...
151K 5.5K 50
The reader is MK's non-identical twin sister. When Pigsy both sent the two out for noodle deliveries, MK went to deliver his stack of noodles, while...