𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

Bởi Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... Xem Thêm

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

🍁14-Shopping💞

588 56 7
Bởi Solitary_0813

... Shopping ...

'...Wedding shopping...'

'Gorgeous!' Dae mumbled admiring his soon to be wify avoiding jk's gaze who chuckled and focus on his wify.

Tae blabbering about clothes to jk he only humming with soft smile and he is admiring his ethereal annoyed cute face.

Hyun smile shyly fiddling with finger Seo smile at his son's cuteness while talking with Yuri about clothes.

Yuri fake smile while clenched her fist in jealousy Tae smile widely with gasp and strided towards Hyun.

Hyun wearing a wedding suit

'Wow! You are looking so gorgeous.' He said admiring him affectionately daekook looked up at him shockingly.

They shares even same perspective jk thoughts with chuckled and shook his head.

'Stop drooling on my wife. Dad get a hold on your wify.' Dae said when he keep touching Hyun Jk giggles.

'Excuse me! I'm not drooling on him I just praising my son in law's beauty. I love my husband so much im loyal to him.' Tae whined and hug jk Dae roll his eyes and pull Hyun towards him possessively.

'Whatever stay away from him.' Dae mumble glaring at him tae gasped in disbelief and point finger angrily.

'You leech! What about you're always latching to my husband and provoke him against me everytime.' Tae yelled he grin ear to ear.

'He is my DADA he LOVES me and he LOVES to spent time with me.' He said with tight lipped smile he scoffed.

'He is also my SON IN LAW, he too LOVES me and he also LOVES to spent time with meeeee, right jungoo.' Tae asked innocently to Hyun who nods his head vigorously with wide smile.

Tae giggles in victorious and stuck his tongue to dae who roll his eyes jk sigh and back hug him.

'Why so cute, huh?' Jk mumbled and peck on his cheeks he smile shyly jk giggles.

'Whatever' Dae mumbled while hide Hyun in his embrace and praised his beauty.

'Can we focus on shopping instead of romance.' Yuri said with sweet smile they nod head shyly and continue to shop.

Dae also tried some suit and selected a navy blue suit by Hyun one by one all selected their outfit for wedding.

After sometimes they strided towards jewellery section and gift section with all.

'Hyun look at this jewellery it will look good on you.' Yuri said showing Hyun some set of expensive jewel he furrow

'Don't need to buy unnecessary item and expenditure.' Hyun said sternly she narrow her evil eyes.

'Come don't think about expenditure its your wed.... Cut off.

'Stop pretending like you care for me Mrs Park. I know how much you hate me and want me to leave Park house as soon as possible.' Hyun blabbered breathing heavily she chuckled like evils.

'You are saying like you never pretend anything dear.'She said with her sweet giggles make him furrow and thought to ignore her and her nonsence talk.

'Excuse me.' Hyun mumbled and turn around with heavy sigh she giggles.

'Did your soon to be husband knows you are using him by pretending you like him.' Yuri said he hult and turn back to her she smirk looking at his afraid face.

'I'm not us...using him.' He shuttered in panick and shook head vigorously.

'Why are you shuttering, dear.' Yuri said giggling he blink his teary eyes.

'I know you just want to escape from us I mean from your father's choice. No I mean for both reason.' She said casually before shrugging shoulder with pout.

'You just used him for breaking your engagement from your ex-fiance.' She said with tight lipped smile he shook his head vigorously.

'It's true that I want to escape but......' Hyun took deep breath and continue

'Taehyung uncle himself offer proposal to dada and I said yes to this marriage.

I don't want to get married to dada's business partner son cause he isn't a good person.' Hyun said on the verge of cry she nods smiling.

'You tell him that your dad arranging your marriage and you don't want to marry anyone except dae cause you like him but that was totally a lie.' Yuri said Hyun avoid her gaze and give a slow nod.

'Your dada have to agree for this cause he hadn't wanted you face same which he face in these years. But you played with all feeling so well.' She said with amused his lip wobble.

'But, now I've feeling for hyungi.... Cut off

'Aw dear isn't matter if you love him or not the only thing is matter is that you start this pure relationship on the base of lies.' She mumbled hooking his chin

'I like Jeon's family alot, always wanted a family like them, where every person care for each person unconditionally.' He said in cracked voice she sighed.

'That's the reason of your lying that you like Dae-Woo.' She asked while looking at dae who standing behind Hyun vulnerable state.

'I really want to be a part of this family and like everyone I didn't pretend and lie anything except that but ive no bad intention towards them.' Hyun said and bite his wobble lip she nod and patted his arm.

'It's fine sweety im glad that you finally going to be a member of Jeon family.' She said calmly he nod anxiously and wipe his tears away.

But...

'Don't you think you did wrong to tell a lie to the Jeon family specially to your soon to be husband.' She asked he nod his head struggling to breath properly

'Leave this all let's buy some jewellery for you.' She said showing him some jewellery.

'Oh! Dae-Woo when did you come?' she asked hurriedly when she see dae step back and ready to leave. Hyun widen his eyes didn't dare to turn around.

'Mom and Seo Joon uncle calling you both to select gifts for the guest.' Dae mumble while controlling his every miserable feeling. She nod and went hurriedly.

'You both come soon don't start your romance again.' She said and chuckle on the way.

'If you done with jewellery then let's go they are waiting for us.' Dae mumbled Hyun nod his head without looking at him and made his way dae follow him silently.

'Hyu.... He stop when dae walk away ignoring him towards his mom and dad.

'Mom I just get a call from office and it's argent can I go.' Dae asked coldly inside broken.

'Erm we almost done with everything, yes you can and come home in time.' Tae said patting on his cheeks he nod and left before wished good bye to all

'Don't forget we have a family dinner.' Jk said and sighed cause dae already left tae giggles.

Yuri chuckle and start selecting gifts while laughing mentally like a witch she is.

Hyun excuse himself stride towards washroom and closed the door while crying vulnerably.

'I ruined everything.' He cried hiding his face in his palm, his body shiver and breathing improperly.

... Night ...

Dae chuckled sadly admiring Hyun's photo in his phone's wallpaper while caresses with affection.

'My innocent baby is so cunning.' Dae giggles and pecked on his screen and sighed heavily.

'Cutie pie.' Dae whispered vulnerably he locked the phone and kept it aside on the desk biting his lip.

'Well mhm what can I expect from a Park, right.' Dae said caressing head tiredly and leaned back on his chair.

'Who only knows how to betray and play with someone's feeling' Dae said while closed his eyes and tears falling from corner of his eyes.

'I'm just a median of his escape. I'm glad he didn't pretend loving me. I have to stay in my limits onwards.' Daewoo mumbled and wiped tears and his face properly.

He look up at his phone screen when some notification pop up on screen.

My Cutie💞 Pie
Are you free? Can I call you.

Dae sighed looking at the notification
and call him instantly Hyun shivered and pick up his call anxiously.

Over call....

Italic (Hyun) Normal (Dae)

Hmm say i'm free for awhile......... Dae said blankly while caressing forehead

We are waiting for you. Won't you come for dinner...... Hyun mumbled sadly he hummed in reply only.

Are you coming..... Hyun asked little bit hesitantly he looked at his watch and files.

I can't make it on time you all have your dinner and go home safely i'll come when I done with my pending works...... Dae confirmed he bite his wobbled lip.

Mhm tried to come early...... Hyun said in low voice.

Hmm I will..... Dae mumbled leaning on the chair devasted.

Then, bye take care of yourself.... Hyun mumble sadly dae chuckled bitterly.

Of course love I will or else who will take care of me....... Dae said giggling he sniffed silently.

Good night, Love you and I'll call you in the morning if I get time........... Dae said he hummed in reply and wiped tears dae closed his eyes frustration and cut the call before mumbling.

'Stop crying.'

He also msg him don't need to worry for him he is fine and forbad him to stress.

Hyun cried more messily looking at the text of his soon to be husband he wipe his tears and went to dinning area.

He have his dinner mindlessly cause he don't want to make him more sad angry and worried.

....

To Be Continue

Wedding

Thank You ❤️

Take care be safe 💚💜

I love angst... 😂😂😂

...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

83.4K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
665K 14.2K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...
3.8K 90 7
When you reach the age of 18, you leave the Paldea Region to spend the summer with your father in the Kalos Region. However, it appears that your fat...