𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 , chr...

By heartfelt-

─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪�... More

𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟯 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟬𝟱 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 , 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚
𝟬𝟬𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒆
𝟬𝟬𝟴 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟵 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝟬𝟭𝟬 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍
𝟬𝟭𝟭 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!
𝟬𝟭𝟮 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖$𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟯 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝟬𝟭𝟰 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟴 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝒊𝒅𝒇𝒄
𝟬𝟮𝟰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟮𝟱 𝒊𝒗𝒚
𝟬𝟮𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟳 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎
𝟬𝟮𝟴 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟵 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟯𝟬 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟭 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒚
𝟬𝟯𝟮 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝟬𝟯𝟯 𝒓 𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆?
𝟬𝟯𝟰 𝒍𝒆𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟱 𝒌𝒊𝒘𝒊
𝟬𝟯𝟲 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝟬𝟭𝟲 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕

1.9K 50 205
By heartfelt-

🎱. . .CHAPTER 016 ! -----
( real life . . . messages . . . )
❛ god you're so perfect miks ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

Mikayla enters the living room while her friends converse with each other. maria and matt aren't sitting together anymore causing a frown to appear in between miks' eyebrows as she genuinely enjoyed watching them flirt. chris leans on the kitchen island, sipping on a pepsi as he scrolls through his phone. he's fully distracted until he notices mikayla wearing his lacrosse jersey and he's trying to hide the smug smirk that's growing on his face.

mason and lucille approvingly cheer from the couch. "nice jersey," he compliments with a chuckle. miks playfully rolls her eyes as she makes her way to chris.

when mikayla left to shower, chris absolutely tried to forget about every single thing that happened for the better. he doesn't like mikayla in that way, he can't like mikayla in that way and that's just because of what nate said.

but it's not like nathan just hates the idea of mikayla and chris actually dating, because that's just not true at all–he honestly thinks that chris is going to shatter her heart because that's the type of guy he is.

he's trying his hardest to forget about mikayla's drunk words yesterday, but as she stands in front of him with her head tilted, staring at his face to try and understand what he's thinking, it's as if all the memories come rushing back. great, chris thinks as he pushes his lips into a thin line.

miks' eyebrows pull together as her eyes are glued to his face. "nate needs me home," she says but chris only responds by nodding his head as if he's mad. honestly, nobody can really blame him because chris doesn't really understand his own feelings right now. "is something wrong?"

"nah...just a little hungover," he mumbles with his eyes glued to his phone screen. chris isn't trying to make mikayla feel bad at all, but he's just truly convinced that she's trying to ignore what happened yesterday and that heavily pisses him off. "i'm chill though."

part of mikayla's confused as to why he's acting like this for no reason, but instead she just purses her lips and leaves the kitchen to kindly ask matt for a drive home. rather than being energetic like normal, her shoulders are slumped reflecting the slightly bad mood she's in now, thanks to chris.

as she stands in a living room a wide grin appears on her face, watching matt hold maria in a headlock while they both loudly giggle. since the party last night, they've been really touchy with each other and it's not the first time. with the way they've been bickering for as long as mikayla can remember, it wouldn't be a surprise if they end up together.

maria's slapping his arm and wiggling around trying to get out of his tight grip but it's no use. however, it doesn't seem like she's desperately trying to stop him. "fuck off of me matt!" she yells and he shakes his head, biting his lip to try and stifle the loud amount of laughter.

chris is also watching, realizing how happy matt looks since he's normally the grumpy one of the group–the black cat almost whereas maria's more of the golden retriever. but then he quickly sneaks a glance at mikayla, noticing the way she's looking at them as if her eyes are sparkling. he feels a pit in his stomach, understanding that he's been doing the whole 'fake relationship thing' wrong.

but finally, matt and maria are both out of breath, so he lets her go and she falls onto the floor while giggling loudly and holding onto her stomach. "next time, i'm not letting you go," he breathlessly says, resting his hands on his knees and she flips him off from the ground. as he turns around, he notices mikayla and the expression plastered on her face, "what's up miks?" matt questions while he's still breathing heavily.

she awkwardly scratches the back of her neck, not wanting to ruin their moment but with how she ignored nate's orders she feels like she needs to go home immediately. "umm...is it okay if you drop me home?" the group–except for chris rather choosing to stay on his phone–all groan in unison at mikayla's question. lucille pushes her hands together, begging for mikayla to stay, in her position on the ground next to mason.

matt's finally caught his breath nodding his head rapidly, "yeah–sure lemme get my keys," his tone is soft as he pats miks on the shoulder. the keys are on the kitchen island where chris is, so he just picks them up and throws them to matt, who catches it. mikayla hugs all of her friends goodbye, except for chris. it's like he has these repetitive mood swings and mikayla's always confused.

but as soon as matt leaves to drop miks home, he feels the familiar pit in his stomach again. he feels slightly bad for how he left mikayla, feeling confused as if she's done something wrong, when she did no such thing. chris internally knows that he needs to fix things, and not leave her continuously wondering what actually happened last night.

ₘₑₛₛₐgₑₛ !

( CHRIS & MATT ! )
( chris🤨 & miks🥸 )

chris🤨
matt

matt🥸
dude i'm literally driving rn
you're lucky i'm at a red light

chris🤨
are you with miks?

matt🥸
just dropped her home
what did she do to you...

chris🤨
tf are you talking abt

matt🥸
gimme a sec to pull over
2:13pm

chris she said you were ignoring
her earlier

chris🤨
bruh i wasn't

matt🥸
🤔

chris🤨
i need my jersey back
so can you be a good brother
and pick me up
so we can go get my jersey back

matt🥸
you literally don't need it today

chris🤨
i do

matt🥸
for what? 😑

chris🤨
fuck off just pick me up

matt🥸
you don't need it chris
if it means that much to you i'll turn
around and go get it

chris🤨
no...
pick me up thanks
nick wants wingstop so we
have to go out anyway

matt🥸
so order it...

chris🤨
bruh you just wanna come home so
you can keep flirting with maria

matt🥸
...
i'll come get you
and nick doesn't want wingstop he just
texted asking for mcdonald's
lying because you wanna see miks

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          There's nothing mikayla loves more than being home alone as she genuinely enjoys her own company more than anyone else. it makes her happy that the only noise in the house is her playing music which is exactly what she's doing right now.

          chase atlantic is her favorite band and basically the only one she can listen to and not get bored of. mikayla sits with her legs crossed on her bed, singing along to the lyrics as she prepares to light a joint she just rolled moments ago. another reason she loves being home alone is because she can smoke without nathan knowing.

          but as soon as she picks up her baby pink lighter, there are multiple knocks on her door. chris didn't tell mikayla he was coming over which is exactly the reason why she immediately assumes that it's nate back home way too early. with the volume on her speaker being at the highest level she didn't hear the front door open.

          "one sec nate!" miks yells out, gently shoving the blunt under her pillow after placing a kiss on it as if it's her most prized possession. as soon as she sprays her signature perfume to distract from the faint scent of weed, miks hops off of her bed and practically jumps to the door, hastily pulling it open and her eyes widen.

          chris awkwardly scratches the back of his neck as he examines mikayla, noticing that she still hasn't taken off his lacrosse jersey. a small smirk spreads across his face. "not nate."

          miks slowly nods her head until she realizes that chris is actually in her house without nate being here to make everything awkward. she feels her heart hammer against her ribcage with a thunderous beat reverberating through her body. "oh..you came for your jersey," she looks down and pinches at the soft material.

          his lips purse and chris shakes his head. "you can keep it, looks better on you i can't lie," he mumbles with quick glances into her bedroom. "matt and nick are downstairs with some wingstop."

          chris will never forget mikayla's favorite order, which is why as soon as the cashier passed him the bag of food he immediately checked to make sure everything was right. a wide grin appears on her face showcasing her deep dimples. "so you really came to my house to eat wingstop?"

          "no, i just wanna talk to my girlfriend. you're acting like that's a crime," a crease appears between his eyebrows as he gently moves mikayla out of the way so he can enter her room and he does, taking in his surroundings.

          since the last time he's been in mikayla's room it's widely changed. there's less pink and more of a beige color palette as well as the boy band posters disappearing. mikayla watches chris take a seat on her bed, still glancing around. she makes her way to the music speaker, turning the volume to a slightly lower level.

          as chris places his phone down on her bedside table, she takes a seat next to him. unfortunately, he's sat on the side closest to her pillow where her freshly rolled joint currently is, so she stretches over chris' lap, reaching for it and he just stares at her, admiring the way she looks right now.

          mikayla rests it on her ear since she doesn't really want to smoke right now with chris in her room, especially after what happened last night. they sit in a thick silence, but miks can feel his eyes on her.

          "do you even remember anything that happened at the party?" chris questions with a slight tone of concern in his voice. right now, he wants to know if mikayla's purposely trying to ignore what she said yesterday. "when it was just us alone."

          there's only small parts that she can remember, not everything so she sighs and shakes her head. "not exactly. just the gross parts," mikayla scoffs as she remembers the disgusting details of yesterday, pushing her lips together out of embarrassment. "i still can't believe that happened."

          a dry chuckle escapes chris' lips but instead of replying he just nods as a monotone response. "it wasn't all bad," he murmurs while only referring to everything she said to him. "drunk words are sober thoughts, right?"

          there's a weird feeling that makes her feel slightly uneasy as if there's something chris isn't telling her. "random question chris, but yeah totally."

          "not that random," chris purses his lips, still staring at Mikayla. he watches her glance around pretending that she hasn't already noticed.

          she turns her head to face him, the two locking eyes and only rapidly increasing the amount of escalating tension between both of them. mikayla scrunches up her face with furrowed eyebrows. "are you ever gonna stop staring at me?"

          his tongue glides across his bottom lip and he slowly shakes his head before chuckling at mikayla's comment. "you just look really pretty," chris says in a whisper as the song changes.

          this boy definitely knows what he's doing.

come and get it now
come and get it now

          mikayla looks away to hide her smile as she's confused on what's exactly happening right now. she feels her body soften at his low tone while her heart practically jumps out of her chest. he's still staring at her and mikayla feels like she wants to throw up again at his weird ability to hold eye contact for way too long.

baby, show me what you're doing
come and turn around

          the bed slightly dips, then creaks and mikayla already knows that chris has shuffled closer towards her. she feels his deep breaths and the strong urge to glance at him takes over so she turns to look chris, their faces now only being inches apart. miks swallows thickly as their hands are touching.

          "you're prettier," she lowly says with a smug grin.

'cause it's not just a figure of speech
you got me down on my knees
it's getting harder to breathe out

          chris shuffles closer again, and mikayla feels a tingling sensation in her stomach. he stares at her face, fully taking in all of her beauty. "never noticed your freckles before, i like 'em at lot," he utters and mikayla's eyes sparkle.

we only met each other just the other day
but you already got me feeling some type of way

          now chris is practically begging for her to close the small distance between them. all he wants right now is to kiss her and he internally thinks whether or not it's the best choice at this moment. his brothers are currently downstairs and they could walk in at any moment but for some reason that doesn't even stop his burdening thoughts as he sucks when it comes to self-control. she gulps loudly, hoping that chris'll lean in right now while the music continues.

now, if i could figure it out
i'd take you back to my house
so we could meddle about

          so instead, she gently cups his jaw pulling him in and breaking the distance between them; his lips are softer than anything she could've ever imagined.

          mikayla feels a whole zoo break out in her stomach as her brain registers what's happening. she's actually kissing chris and it's not some sort of weird fantasy that she's dreaming of. as if it's muscle memory, chris' hand reaches miks' jaw, using his pointer finger to move any strands of her silky brunette hair out of the way.

          his other hand reaches her hip, pulling her body closer to his to deepen the kiss. but realization finally hits so mikayla pulls away with closed eyes, still leaving inches between them while understanding that she's kissing her brother's best friend.

          she frowns, shaking her head and opening her eyes. "we shouldn't be doing this chris," miks quietly mumbles but without regret in her tone. "it's not gonna end well for both of us if nate finds out."

we could meddle about
woah, oh, oh, oh
we could meddle about
no, oh, oh, oh
we could meddle about
woah, oh, oh, oh
we could meddle about

          chris understands and nods his head while his hand falls to her knee, gently rubbing it. "we don't have to if you don't want to," he brushes the messy hair out of her face. "but fake relationship or not, we're still friends and sometimes this is what friends do. we're just two friends hanging out."

girl just scream it out
tell me what you're thinking
oh, i wanna see you undress now
i wanna hear you confess now
oh, o–oh

          mikayla chews on the inside of her cheek, not wanting to make nathan upset if he ever does find out but there's only one thing she wants right now and that's chris' lips on hers. there's a burning desire taking over her whole body, caused by her undeniable attraction towards him. after knowing chris for years, ever since they were children, this moment doesn't feel real. she feels like she's hallucinating as she leans back into chris to break the distance between them again.

          the way chris is kissing her is passionate as if he's been craving this very moment. like it's the one thing he's been anticipating ever since they started this fake relationship. it's slow and sensual and there's a glisten in his low eyes. it's as if he's high, but he's not. mikayla's just his drug.

          "god you're so perfect miks," he says through the kiss only making her want to faint in his arms.

we only met each other just the other day
but you already got me feeling some type of way

          one of her hands reaches for his soft hair, tugging on it gently and chris groans into her mouth. the sound travels and echoes through mikayla's body, causing the hair on her back to fully stand up. she genuinely can't believe that this is happening and nobody's ruining their moment. chris is just happy that he can show mikayla how much he's been wanting her without any words leaving his mouth.

now, if i could figure it out
i'd take you back to my house
so we could meddle about

          yes they've both already done this before with other people but now it seems different. it's as if they're finally doing this with the people who they've subconsciously but genuinely wanted to. as mikayla's cheeks turn a bright shade of pink, she feels chris smile into the kiss and her heart skips a beat. he uses the hand that's still on her hip to pull her onto his lap and now they're even closer than before.

          her freshly done nails play with his chain as they continue to kiss, pulling away occasionally to catch their breaths. despite this being their first kiss, it's as if they've done this before with the way they melt into each other's touch. the moment is full of ecstasy and they feel like they're in another dimension.

we could meddle about
woah, oh, oh, oh
we could meddle about
no, oh, oh, oh
we could meddle about
woah, oh, oh, oh
we could meddle about

          chris wants to savor this moment forever and he never wants to leave her side—mikayla feels the same even without a single word leaving her mouth. he genuinely cannot understand how beautiful someone can be, especially his best friend's little sister and how mesmerized he is right now. she pulls away again with an innocent smile on her face while chris' eyes are low and glossy. he pulls his bottom lip between his teeth and mikayla's hand slaps over her mouth.

          she maneuvers off of his lap, standing in front of him while admiring his flustered state. miks genuinely can't believe that just happened and there's a million different thoughts in her mind. what? why? how? and so many other questions.

          "oh my god," she's clearly nervous and embarrassed that chris has just seen a whole different side of her. "i think i need some wingstop right now."

          chris' tongue rolls inside of her cheek and he tries to make eye contact with her but she's clearly purposely trying to avoid that. "i guess all of that made you hungry?"

          the fact that he isn't even wrong just causes mikayla to stay silent. she knows that this moment is going to stay on her mind for the next couple of weeks no matter how hard she tries to and she deeply hopes that chris feels the same. she purses her lip and rolls her eyes as he chuckles at her flushed state.

          chris' hand straightens out the creases on his sweatpants. "did i ever properly tell you why i wanted to be in a fake relationship with you miks?" and she replies just by shaking her head. chris stands up from mikayla's bed, standing in front of her. "i don't want anyone else to have you. none of the guys in our school are good enough for you and that's the truth."

          but before mikayla can even reply footsteps can be heard on the creaking floorboards outside of her room.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ arianna speaks ¡
giving the people what they want😁😁

but i kinda feel like this makeout scene was kinda TOOOOOO intimate...AM I RIGHT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 8.3K 31
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 has spent as long...
9.2K 114 10
• Olivia's parents are always fighting, and her dads abusive. So she tends to hang out with her neighbors, matt, Nick, and Chris. Olivia has a crush...
49.5K 1.5K 20
❝maybe this whole secret thing isn't all that bad.❞ ❝so you enjoy kissing me on the down low? awh, i'm touched.❞ 💋 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ── thal...