Ruby's Trolls World Tour (Bei...

By RemixGal

Finally This Is✨My Third Story✨ I'm Gonna To Enjoy Writing This So Much. Now it has been 3 years since Ruby h... More

Ruby's info
The Beginning and Techno Reef
Unexpected Encounters
Barb's Letter/The Story of the Six Strings
Crazy Train/Symphonyville
Many Hits Mashup/Escaping Lonesome Flats
Cappucci-Yes and Cooper's Encounter
Smooth Jazz/Biggie Leaves/Cooper's Journey Ends
Welcome to Vibe City/It's All Love
Argument/Comfort/Captured
Pop Village Destroyed/An Unexpected Surprise
Amber and Becky's info
Volcano Rock City/Rock Zombies?!
A/N

Barb's Rage/Arriving in Lonesome Flats

442 15 0
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV

After leaving Symphonyville, the Rock Trolls were now on their way to Lonesome Flats and soon Debbie flew towards Barb's angler bus as it opened its mouth and let her it. Barb sees her as she said "Wait. Is that... Debbie?".

"Oh, that's a lot of glitter" Riff said as he stared at Debbie, who was heading towards Barb. "No! What did they do to you, my hairy little baby?! Come here, come here, come here" Barb says as she holds Debbie. "Gnarly" Riff said and then Barb noticed the envelope in Debbie's mouth and took it as she said "What is this?" and hands Debbie over to Riff as she reads the front, "Pop Trolls?" and then Barb opens the envelope with her mouth as two things came out; an ice cream-shaped letter and a folded up paper. Barb clears her throat before opening the letter and begins reading it out loud "Dear Barb, can't wait to meet you. I have tons of great party ideas".

"I like that" former King Thrash then said out of nowhere. "Maybe you and I can even be best friends. Best friends? Is she making fun of me?" Barb asked after she finished reading the letter. "No one says that. Friendship takes time and years of mutual care and respect. You don't just become best friends" Barb says and Barb's friends started to nod in agreement. "Plus, everyone knows I already have a ton of friends. Like Carol. Right, Carol?" Barb said before she called out to a blue-skinned Rock Troll with dull blue hair, a purple nose and pink eyes, who wasn't listening as she was just spraying a can of cheese in her mouth.

"Okay, you're busy. That's fine. Love you, Carol" Barb said before her expression fell for a moment until she suddenly remembered something and looked at the folded up paper. Out of curiosity, Barb opens up the folded paper and what she saw shocked her. It was a photograph of Queen Poppy and standing next to her is a mysterious, yet strange creature that Barb had never seen before and then the Queen of Rock noticed something on the creature's head and it shocked her even more as it was the headpiece symbol of a Protector.

( ↑This is my artwork↑ )

Barb then hears a quiet crackling noise coming from the letter and notices a fuse burn out on the card. Barb brought the letter up close to her face, but only for glitter to explore in her face while a Pop song was playing.

🎶Trolls just wanna have fun🎶

Barb got angry as she growled. "Gnarly" Riff comments as he moved former King Thrash's wheelchair away from Barb since she was gonna explode... And she did as she started breaking and throwing stuff around the room. "Pop Music Isn't Even Real Music! It's Bland! It's Repetitive! The Lyrics Are Empty! Worst Of All, It Crawls Into Your Head Like An Earworm!" Barb says in anger before jumping behind a couch, holds up a chainsaw, but she quickly moves Debbie out of the way before cutting the couch in half. Then she sits on the ground while saying to everyone "You know, and you can't get it out- Uh, I'm tired now. Hating things takes a lot of energy" and a few seconds later, former King Thrash's voice is heard singing the Pop song quietly.

Trolls just wanna have fun. Trolls just wanna...

"No. No. Look what their music just did to Dad" Barb says as she threw the chainsaw, runs over to former King Thrash and pleaded to him while giving him a juice box to stop him from singing, "Daddy? Come back. Come back to me, Daddy".

The chainsaw she threw, cuts off half of a rock Troll's hair. "Nice hair, dude" a grey-purple Rock Troll with black hair and a muddy blue nose as he's known as Sid comments. "No one does this to Dad. And no one makes fun of Queen Barb" Barb said as she got angry and then former King Thrash finished his juice box before crushing it with his head. Barb grabs both Poppy's letter and the photograph while saying "Ah! I need that Pop string and get that protector of hers out of the way too. And I know who's gonna help me. The most feared bounty hunters in all of Trolldom. Chaz, the Smooth Jazz Troll. The Reggaeton Trolls. The K-Pop Gang. And... the Yodelers".

Soon Chaz, the Reggaeton Trolls and the K-Pop Gang sat down on a couch and were listening to what Barb was going to say. "Okay. As you probably know, I'm bringing a tidal wave of rock across this land of ours" Barb starts to say to them while a big map of Troll kingdom appears and shows what it will look like if Barb wins in the world tour.

"And soon there will be nothing but hard rock as far as the ear can hear. Whoever brings me Queen Poppy gets to keep their very own music in their very own territory. Right over... Here" Barb said before pointing at a small island on the map. A Reggaeton Troll named 'Tresillo' walks up to the map and looks at the island before saying "I don't know. It looks pretty tiny". Barb looks at him and angrily asks "You want it or not?" and this made Tresillo quickly go back to the couch. "And I might consider giving you more land if you can also capture Queen Poppy's Protector as well" and then Barb pulls out the photograph from behind her back and shows it to the bounty hunters as they were shocked and stunned by the strange and mysterious creature. "All you have to do is get me Queen Poppy and her Protector!" Barb commanded them, making the bounty hunters snap out of their trace as they started leaving to start their search for Poppy and Ruby.

"Oh, okay"

'Sounds like a pretty good deal"

"Do you validate parking?" a K-Pop Troll with cyan blue hair, a cyan blue leotard, lime green eyeshadow and a purple nose asked and she's known as Wani and then another K-Pop Troll, who has lavender purple hair, a lavender purple leotard, teal blue eyeshadow and a dark blue nose as she known as Kim-Petit pushes Wani forward. "Dude, where are the Yodelers?" Barb asked Riff as she goes over to him while realizing that the Yodelers weren't here. "I heard a rumor, uh, that they yodeled so hard, an avalanche fell on 'em" Riff answered and this made Barb look at him with a deadpanned look and an eyebrow raised. "Or something" Riff adds nervously. "Well, I don't pay you to hear" Barb said as she walked to her throne. "Actually, I'm doing this for college credit" Riff says to Barb.

"If anyone can find me Queen Poppy, her Protector and her string, it's the Yodelers" Barb says as she sits on her throne and holds Poppy's letter over a candle, letting it burn.

Meanwhile in Lonesome Flats

Somewhere in the open field, Trollex and Ruby were both unconscious as the Techno King had the human girl in his arm while Ruby had her hand on Trollex's chest.

Soon Trollex started waking up with a groan as his eyes began to flutter open before freezing when he saw Ruby next to him as she was still unconscious, Trollex felt his face warm up again and didn't know what to do before freezing again when Ruby began to wake up as she let out a soft groan. When Ruby's eyes finally opened, her eyes were connected to Trollex's and the two froze in place at their position and the closeness. Ruby and Trollex didn't know what to do as they stared into each other's eyes and they felt everything around them suddenly disappear while unknowingly the two slowly started leaning towards each other and just when they were about to kiss. . . . .

"Trollex! Ruby!"

The two stopped what they were doing and quickly got up and saw Beatdrop, Coral Blush and Blaze heading towards them as Ruby immediately rushed over to them and pulled both Blaze and Coral Blush into a hug. Ruby noticed that the little baby Techno Troll was looking a little dehydrated and she immediately pulled out two water bottles from her bag and poured them on little Coral, making him giggle while smiling in relief. "Here Trollex, pour some water on yourself too" Ruby says as she hands him a water with a smile.

Trollex looked a little baffled for a second before he took the water from her and pours it on himself too. "Come on, we better find the Country Trolls and tell them about Barb!" Beatdrop says and this made Ruby and Trollex nod at him as Ruby picks up Coral Blush while Blaze hops on his 'mother's' shoulder and the group began walking. After a couple minutes later, Ruby suddenly stopped as she got a feeling that something was nearby or watching them. "Guys, get behind me" Ruby said as she hands Coral Blush to Trollex before summoning her staff as the others got behind her while the human girl stood in a protective stance.

Ruby waited for a moment before she noticed something heading towards them, making her grip her staff tighter while narrowing her eyes as she was prepared to fight just in case. But to her surprise, Ruby saw four Country Trolls come into the view as they stared at her while she stared back at them. Ruby noticed one Country Troll in particular stood out as she's an orange-skinned Country Troll with large orange-red hair and a small white hat with a golden star. The lower half of her body is that of a horse, which makes her look centaur-like. Her horse tail is green and she wears a white and green plaid shirt, white pants, and a brown belt with a circle-shaped buckle.

Ruby lowered her staff down as she asked in confusion even though she already knows who she is "Are you... Delta Dawn?" and Delta looked surprised for a moment before asking with a bit of wariness in her voice "Yes I am... Who are you?" and Ruby made her staff disappear before taking a step and said while the others came out from behind the human girl "Please, we mean no harm to you Miss Delta. I am Ruby the human and this is King Trollex of the Techno Trolls, his best friend Techno Beat Drop Button aka Beatdrop for short, Coral Blush and my little companion Blaze" and Delta looks at them before asking curiously "What are y'all doing in here in this heat?" and then Trollex came forward and said "We came to warn you about Queen Barb and her world tour. And we need somewhere to rest for a moment if it's no trouble".

Delta Dawn stares at them for a moment before saying in a serious yet soft tone "Follow me. Y'all can explain everything at my house" and this made the group smile at her and started following her to Lonesome flats. Soon they reached the town as the group saw the Country Trolls doing their own things. Ruby felt a little awkward when she noticed the curious stares coming from the Country Trolls; especially from the Country Troll children as they stared at her with curiosity and this made Ruby smile at them and waved at them, making the children happily wave back at her.

Delta leads the group to her place as they entered and then Trollex began to explain everything from the beginning, including Ruby's powers while Ruby looks around Delta's home along with Coral Blush.

"Your home was destroyed by Barb and she took your tribe's string and your people?!" Delta asked in disbelief and Trollex looked down as he nodded slowly, making Delta feel sympathy for the Techno King as she placed a hand on Trollex's shoulder and said "I'm sorry about your home" and Trollex looked at her and said "It's okay. It wasn't your fault" and then Delta looks at Ruby, who was having a conversation with her niece Clampers, who is a young Country Troll with blue skin, a green nose and orange hair held up in pigtails. "And you said that she's a gal from a whole different world and has these powers too?" Delta asked curiously and Trollex nodded as he was also looking at Ruby with softness in them while saying "Yeah...".

Delta saw this and had a small smirk on her face before noticing that Ruby was looking at her banjo with curiosity. "Ya like music, huh Ruby?" Delta asked from behind, making Ruby jump a little before giving a small chuckle while rubbing the back of her head. "Uh yeah, actually. I guess you could say music is my life. And I really like the style of your banjo Miss Delta" Ruby says with an awkward smile. "You got an instrument too?" Delta asked curiously and Ruby smiled as she summoned her violin case with her magic and opened it up to reveal her grandma's violin that she was gifted.

"And Trollex told me that you know every Troll here, right?" Delta asked as she grabs her banjo and Ruby nods while grabbing her violin and violin bow before yelping in surprise when Delta suddenly grabs her hand and pulls her outside while saying to the human girl "C'mon! Ya gonna love it here Ruby!". Soon they were outside as Delta starts playing her banjo catching everyone's attention while Trollex, Beatdrop, Coral Blush and Blaze were watching too. "All right Ruby, show me whatcha got!" Delta says as she gestures the human girl to sing and Ruby smiled before taking a deep breath and starts singing.

Ruby:🎶Well, I wish I had some shoes on my two bare feet🎶

Everyone, including Delta Dawn and Trollex were all amazed by Ruby's voice.

🎶And it's gettin' kinda cold in these painted-on cut-off jeans🎶

🎶I hate the way this bikini top chafes🎶

🎶Do I really have to wear it all day?🎶

Delta:🎶(Yeah, baby)🎶

Ruby and Delta:🎶I hear you over there on your tailgate whistlin'🎶

On that cue, a Country Troll whistles.

🎶Sayin', "Hey girl", but you know I ain't listenin'🎶

🎶'Cause I got a name, and to you it ain't🎶

🎶Pretty little thing, honey or baby🎶

🎶It's drivin' me red, red, red, red, red, red, redneck crazy🎶

Soon some of the Country Trolls joined the two as they started dancing with a partner while Trollex, Beatdrop, Coral Blush and Blaze were watching on the sideline and unknown to the group, a certain someone was watching/looking Ruby with a hint of interest and curious in their eyes.

🎶Bein' the girl in a country song🎶

🎶How in the world did it go so wrong?🎶

🎶Like all we're good for is lookin' good for🎶

🎶You and your friends on the weekend, nothin' more🎶

🎶We used to get a little respect🎶

🎶Now we're lucky if we even get...🎶

🎶To climb up in your truck, keep our mouth shut and ride along🎶

🎶And be the girl in a country song🎶

Delta taps her hooves to the beat along with Ruby tapping her feet before the two linked arms and spun around as they continued singing.

🎶Well, shakin' my moneymaker ain't ever made me a dime🎶

🎶And there ain't no sugar for you in this shaker of mine🎶

Ruby:🎶Tell me one more time🎶

Ruby and Delta:🎶You gotta get you some of that🎶

Ruby:🎶Sure I'll slide on over🎶

Ruby and Delta:🎶But you're gonna get slapped, huh🎶

🎶These days it ain't easy being that...🎶

🎶Girl in a country song🎶

🎶How in the world did it go so wrong?🎶

🎶Like all we're good for is looking good for🎶

🎶You and your friends on the weekend, nothin' more🎶

🎶We used to get a little respect🎶

🎶Now we're lucky if we even get...🎶

🎶To climb up in your truck, keep our mouth shut and ride along🎶

🎶And be the girl in a country song🎶

Ruby then starts playing her violin as if her heart and soul were playing her instrument for her as this shocked everyone by her violin skills and two female Country Trolls were behind Ruby dancing along with her as the human girl plays her violin.

Ruby and Delta:🎶Aw naw🎶

🎶Conway and George Strait🎶

🎶Never did it this way🎶

🎶Back in the old days🎶

🎶Aw, y'all🎶

🎶We ain't a cliche🎶

🎶That ain't no way🎶

🎶To treat a lady🎶

🎶Like a girl in a country song🎶

🎶How in the world did it go so wrong?🎶

🎶Like all we're good for is lookin' good for🎶

🎶You and your friends on the weekend, nothin' more🎶

🎶We used to get a little respect🎶

🎶Now we're lucky if we even get...🎶

🎶To climb up in your truck, keep our mouth shut and ride along🎶

Ruby starts dancing her heart out with some of the Country Troll children including Clampers were dancing along with her and then Blaze runs over to his 'mother' and jumps on her arms, making Ruby smile.

🎶Down some old dirt road we don't even wanna be on🎶

🎶And be the girl in a country song🎶

Ruby:🎶I ain't your tan-legged Juliet!🎶

Delta:🎶Can I put on some real clothes now?🎶

Ruby:🎶Aw, nah🎶

As Ruby finished, every Country Troll threw their hat in the air while shouting "YEEEE-HAWWW!!" and this made both Delta and Ruby laugh in delight as the human girl twirled around while hugging Blaze close to her. Coral Blush, who was in Trollex's arms clapped while squealing in excitement by Ruby's performance with Beatdrop cheering while Trollex stares at Ruby in surprise.

'Can... Can she sing all music?' Trollex wondered to himself and then Delta gallops to Ruby and hugs while saying "Ruby, girl! You sang beautifully y'all! Your voice sounded like it came from the heavens themselves!" and this made Ruby look bashful at the compliment and said "Thank you, Delta". And then the Mayor of Lonesome Flats says to her "C'mon I'll show you the rest of the town. C'mon Trollex!" and then called out to the Techno King, making him snap out of his daze at Ruby. "Coming!" Trollex called out back to her as he floated towards the girls along with Beatdrop following behind. Ruby was ahead of them while Delta noticed the Techno King's look on his face when he looked at the human girl and she smirked at Trollex, making him look at Delta confused "What?".

"Nothin' sugah~~" Delta said as she slowly leads the way with a smirk on her face while thinking to herself 'Seems like Trollex has a little crush on Miss Ruby herself'.

Unknown to everyone else except Ruby, they were about to have three more visitors coming to their Country Western theme town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.2K 16
Queen Barb has a plan to unite the trolls under one genre of music, rock. You, as her assistant and younger sibling, will support your sister fully a...
108K 1.3K 47
Poppy and Branch discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six different k...
36K 660 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
10.7K 319 7
A serious branch x reader that doesn't have an over traumatized y/n? I'm in. Story will be in 2nd person, they/them pronouns will be used, and there...