Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!
HELLO!

✷ 029: A Talk.

7.1K 229 105
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
December 22, 2023 # "Say Yes."

                SAT GRACEFULLY on a cushioned seat, Thalia's fingers tangled together with nervous energy, a reflection of the anxiety that coursed through her veins. Surrounded by her dedicated team of stylists, makeup artists, and hair experts, they worked in harmony, each focused on their tasks with precision as they had the mission of making sure she looked flawless for the illustrious Chanel gala.

Waiting for Calvin to arrive with her extra sweet chai latte, a comfort treat for when she felt nervous, she mindlessly spoke with her beauty team, in attempts to ease her mind.

"Homemade chai, just how you like it!" He finally came back, a small mug in his grip, handing it to her. "Oh, thank you." She smiled, taking a relieved breath.

"Now remind me why you need your comfort beverage?" He crossed his arms, taking the vacant seat next to her as the team of stylists were annoyed by his distracting presence, but they knew they couldn't really say anything, he was her manager after all.

"Just nervous for the gala." Thalia lied, taking a sip from the warm beverage.

"You went last year, what's so different?" Calvin continued to dig into her mind.

"Hm, let's see!" A sarcastic tone laced in her tone. "Maybe it's because a couple months ago I've been appointed to being the muse and cover girl of Chanel." She shrugged, coming up with an excuse. "And in case you forgot..." She said through a laugh. "This is the Chanel holiday gala."

"Do not sass me." Calvin was taken aback. "I know you better than anyone else." He scoffed. "I know you're bullshitting me right now."

"Am not!"

"Ah! There it is. You're being defensive." He pointed in her face as a makeup artist slapped his hand away. "Sorry." He apologized.

"I am not being defensive." Thalia scoffed as he crossed his arms, giving her a knowing glance as she rolled her eyes again.

"This has something to do with Lando, and you're not telling me." He muttered as she looked at him with a death glare. "You don't know what you're talking about." She spat.

"Maybe I would if you told me what happened last night." Calvin shrugged, Thalia internally groaning a loud scream in her mind.

"Nothing happened." She mumbled.

"Really? So you're saying me and Sol didn't interrupt anything last night when we stole you away from him?" He quirked a brow, Thalia trying to stay still for her beauty team.

"Nothing... happened." She mumbled, trying to brush off the butterflies that filled her stomach as the moment replayed in her mind.

"Liar." Calvin snickered, knowing his best friend too well.

"Don't piss me off." Thalia side eyed him.

"I won't stop until you spill." He looked her up and down as he crossed his legs and leaned back into his seat with a smirk.

Thalia's mind trailed off as she tried to concentrate on preparing for the upcoming event. However, Calvin's presence and intense gaze only added to her distraction.

Internally wrestling with the decision to finally confide in him about the events of the previous evening, she felt a sense of humiliation at the idea of admitting that Calvin had been right all along.

She might have a thing for Lando Norris, and it made her feel embarrassed.

She didn't want to like him.

"Waiting..." He continued to patronize her, knowing the more he spoke, the quicker she'd break.

"And waiting..."

"OKAY." She sighed, a devious chuckle immediately escaping his lips. "Okay, spill. Now." He demanded with a serious tone, an annoyed expression on Thalia's face for giving in so easily.

"You wanna know what happened between me and him before you and Sol interrupted?" She asked Calvin, staying still as her makeup artist held her chin in place.

"Yes, I do! And we only interrupted because we missed you. He was hogging you like all night." He said as he opened his phone, beginning to scroll while still listening, but not giving his full attention.

"Well, he..." Thalia trailed off, trying to bite down a smile as she thought about it. "I know it was never a secret but he told me he liked me..." She said quietly as if she was a shy teenage girl, sharing her experiences with her mom.

"WHA—?" Calvin shot his head up, turning his phone off immediately. "Like he? Confessed his not so secret feelings?" He asked, Thalia nodding in response.

"And then he asked me on a date..." She explained as his jaw fell, a smile not leaving his face. "But before I could say anything, you and Sol took me away." Thalia finished as his happy expression immediately went away.

"Oh girl, that's crazy." One of the stylists laughed, overhearing her story, Thalia taken aback at the chimed in comment before laughing along. 

"WAIT—" Calvin set his phone down and fully faced his body toward his best friend. "YOU DIDNT GIVE HIM AN ANSWER?"

"No." Thalia said plainly. "I didn't get the chance to."

"And you didn't tell me and Solana to give you a moment?" He said with confusion as Thalia pursued her lips. "No." She shook her head. "Kinda helped me out of that situation actually..." She paused. "And you guys were way too drunk."

"You goofy ass." He groaned, looking to the side in annoyance.  "Well you had time to think. Are you gonna talk to him tonight and tell him yes??" Calvin asked as she flinched back in shock.

"Say YES??" She quirked a brow. "You're crazy. No way I'm going on a date with him." Thalia said through a hushed whisper.

"Okay wait I thought you liked him?" Calvin cringed, confused on what her stance was with the situation.

"No!" Thalia immediately retorted. "Yes?" She second guessed herself. "MAYBE?!"

"I TOLD YOIR STUPID ASS." He stood up, pointing at her as he laughed. "I don't like him, he's annoying! He's ugly! His face is lopsided!" He mocked her, quoting phrases she's said about Lando before.

"And the gag is you wanna ride that lopsided fa—"

"CALVIN. DAYSHAWN. SINCLAIR." Thalia snapped, startling her stylists with the sudden burst as she pointed a finger at him. "YOU PIG."

"AND YOU LIKE HIM...." He said with a teasing voice, his tone matching the taunt of an elementary school boy.

"I'm gonna kill you." She glared at him as her beauty team smirks at her knowingly.

"You and him would be a power couple." One of her stylists chimed in as they fluffed out her hair.

"Henry, butt out." She scolded before gazing back at Calvin.

"Nuh-uh!" Her bestfriend shook his head. "Henry is speaking the wholehearted truth." He praised as the stylist smiled happily.

"Thals, babe." Calvin tried to get serious. "He really likes you, just give him a chance."

"I don't know." She was hesitant as an immediate groan formed from his vocal cords. "Why do you have to be so difficult?" He asked with disappointment.

"I just want to focus on my career, I don't have time for relationships or anything like that." She explained. "I travel a lot, and he travels a lot—"

"You've never had the time apparently, because you've never had a boyfriend." He taunted as she immediately grabbed a makeup brush from one of her stylists, and threw it at him with full force.

"DONT BE A CUNT."

"It's the TRUTH." Calvin argued before she let out another groaning sigh.

"Girl, you like him. I've been telling you so. Please, just let yourself have this one thing and give him a chance." He sighed. "I know you well, and I really like him for you."

"I don't care what you like for me, I just don't want to date anyone or see anyone." She grumbled. "Whether I like him or not, I'm not going on a date with him."

"So you like him." He raised a brow in anticipation.

"God, YES! Okay?" She admitted in defeat as he laughed in her face once again, cheering in victory. "But I'm not gonna go on a date with him."

"Okay, so you're gonna tell him no tonight?" Calvin quickly asked as she glanced at him. "Do I have to..."

"GIRL? You have to give him an answer??"

"I..." Thalia felt stupid as she didn't think that far, "Can't I just avoid him and act like he never asked...?"

"Okay so you can't face him because you know you're gonna say yes." Calvin caught her. "Am I right or am I right?"

"You're WRONG." She said through a clenched jaw.

"My ass." He chuckled in disbelief, "God, you are stubborn."

"I'm done with this conversation." Thalia held a hand up, "I tap out. I don't wanna talk about this anymore."

"You're gonna have to say something if he approaches you." Calvin laughed. "You can't escape him forever."

"Yes, I can." The model argued. "There's no races for me to attend, I don't have many events coming up. So after tonight, I will be race car driver free." She said. "For the meantime."

"Always running from your problems, yet you hate cardio." He scoffed as another angry sigh escaped her mouth. "I actually do like cardio."

"And lying."

"Get out." She pointed at the exit. "I'm done with you."

"Fine!" Calvin laughed. "I'll let your thoughts simmer after we've had this conversation." He said with a shrug as he got up from his seat. "But also, I'm not leaving because you told me so, I'm leaving so my stylists can get me ready." He said with a sassy tone.

"Sure, you are." She replied with a mocking voice. "I'll see you later." She grumbled as he held a not so nice finger up, and walked out.

As Thalia sank into a tranquil silence, the absence of Calvin's presence and his banter left her alone with her thoughts. She turned her gaze towards the mirror, observing her reflection as her team of stylists meticulously finished off her appearance for the evening ahead.

In the midst of it all, Thalia's mind tried to move forward from the subject at hand and lingered on the anticipation of wearing an exclusive dress, designed just for her.

A sleek white Chanel gown, designed to complement everything about her. From fabrics, to the craft, and down to the littlest details, it was a show stopping garment.

Each stitch and contour of the dress seemed to embody her essence, tailored to accentuate her grace and allure. Standing with the piece now on her body, Thalia felt a surge of confidence, as though she were stepping into a masterpiece crafted solely for her, which was true after all.

"It girl for a reason." One of her stylists complimented as they steamed the last wrinkled bits of the skirt. "Come on, Calvin's waiting."

Pausing to collect herself, Thalia gave one final glance in the mirror as she admired the pearl details in her hair, matching the jewelry that sat on her neck and ears.

Moments later, one of her team members gently guided her forward, their hand placement inadvertently reminding her of Lando's lingering touch on her lower back, the memory still fresh in her mind. Determined to push aside such thoughts, she proceeded out of the room, only to encounter Calvin waiting by her dressing room.

"The chauffeur is here, are you ready?" He quirked a brow, glancing at her up and down before a smile painted his face. "You never fail to blow me away." He complimented as she looked down at herself and grinned. "Thank you."

"Come on." Calvin held a hand out for her. "Already fashionably late." He chuckled, leaving a smile on her face.

Hand in hand, they exited the building and swiftly made their way to their private escort, wasting no time as they headed to the gala with poise and grace.

Seated in the car, Thalia kept a composed demeanor as she awaited her momentous entrance onto the vibrant red carpet, which served as the pathway to the gala. Despite her outward calmness, she sensed Calvin's contemplative gaze, understanding that he had plenty to say.

Thankfully, he made the wise decision and chose not to speak, acknowledging the importance of not adding to her stress, especially considering the fact a swarm of paparazzi were awaiting her arrival beyond the car doors.

"You ready?" He asked as they parked in front of an eager crowd, flashing lights peeking through the tinted windows. "Yeah." She nodded as he got out of the car and came around to assist her, opening her side.

As expected, the rapid flashes of cameras eagerly sought the perfect shot of Thalia, that would earn them tons of money. Flashing her sweet and famous smile, she gracefully glided along the red carpet, striking poses to showcase the impeccably crafted gown adorning her figure.

"Thalia, this way! Look over here!" Voices clamored for her attention, but she chose to ignore them, knowing that they would just have to work with what they managed to capture.

"Come on." Calvin helped her along the carpet, finally making it into the private gala.

VERA'S VOICE!
so sorry to leave it here. already at 2.6k words... but part two shall be out shortly ^_^ !!! HOPE U ENJOYED!!!

oh how i love u stubborn thalia.
and calvin sinclair u are the oc ever.

Anyways tysm for 67k reads <3 unreal.

hi belloobus love u
from vee pee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 19.8K 73
𝑂ℎ, 𝑂𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙�...
511K 11.1K 74
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver ▷ • ---------- • ϟ [ l...
261K 4.2K 60
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...