HIS HEAVEN

By kookie_little_vixen

It's My First FF Please No Hate...! ( Needs a very bad editing after this story completes ) Think you change... More

❅..INTRODUCTION..❅
1. HER HAUNTED PAST
2. THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER'
3. HER TEARS, MY WEAKNESS
4. YOU ARE MINE BABY
5. HER PAST, HER BIGGEST FEAR
6. I'M A BIG SINNER
7. YOU ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME
8. HER HAPPY TIME WITH HIM
9. BITTER NEWS
10. MAFIA QUEEN IS BACK
11. HEAVEN
12. CUTEST DAY
13. DINNER TREAT
14. JEALOUS OVER A KID
15. MOVIE DATE
17. IGNORING
18. OUTBURST
19. YOUR BEST GANG
20. D - DAY
21. I WANT YOU ( 18+ )
22. I LOVE YOU TOO
23. PAST? IT HAUNTS
24. TRAP
25. FOUND YOU
26. THE MAFIA KING
27. CRITICAL
28. STRANGE
29. DREAM ?
30. NEW START
31. PLAYING GAME
32. SHOWER ( 18+ )
33. HE CAME BACK ?
34. DRUNKEN GIRLS
35. BOLDNESS
36. SEHUN
37. PSYCHOPATH
38. BREAKUP
39. PARTY VENUE
40. I ONLY LOVE YOU
41. THE TRUTH
42. SHE IS DEAD

16. INTERRUPTED

78 4 0
By kookie_little_vixen

Author's Pov:

You are enjoying the movie very much. Your right hand is in Taehyung's hands. He has not let go of your hand since the movie started. Literally you even forgot that you have a right hand in your body. Meanwhile there is an intimate scene between the leads, you couldn't see them kissing soo hard it gives you sooo butterflies so that's why you immediately closed your eye with your free hand. Ohhh goshhhh it was tooo dark....! Your cheeks turned red.

"Why did you close your eyes Babe?" Taehyung whisper in your ear out of suddenly. You flinched very hard. "Ohhh damn....!" You whisper shouted and diverted your gaze to him. Where his eyes are totally on you with smirk on his face. Is he serious, "Goshhh Tae...! You literally gave me a mini heartattack." You said while breathing a little heavily due to sudden surprise. "Oh, my bad." He said but the smirk is still plastered on his face. You looked at him for good few minutes. Then you averted your eyes back to the movie screen. But Tae didn't plan to leave you so he came closer to you. "I asked you something baby, it's really bad to not give an answer." He said while staring at you.

"What did you ask me?" You asked him not looking at his eyes, ufff it's tooo dangerous. as you didn't look at him, He suddenly placed his hand on your thigh and pulled you closer to him. You got soo shocked by his sudden action. "W-what are you doing Tae?" You asked him with wide eyes. "You are ignoring me this whole time Babe...! Now I can't take it anymore...!" He whispered near your ear. Ohh gosh his voice.....! Damn it, it's Soooo deep man. You closed your eyes tightly not bearing his hot strong gaze on you. He smirked at your reaction. "Look at me Darling....!" He whispered very sexily. You are done Yn. You can die now. Damn it, you slowly opened your eyes, looked at him. Gosh he is smirking like he won some competition in his life. You are now a blushing mess, a totally stupid blushing mess.

"Can't you watch the intimate scene? Why? Feeling shy?" He asked you still that damn smirk on. You looked at him in disbelief. "Yeah...! Right. I'm feeling sooo shy to watch."
You said boldly, not caring his stare or anything. "Really? But I was planning to do it with you." He said those words without shame. Is he real? Gosh Yn what should you do now. You looked at him with wide eyes. "Tae....! Stop it." You hitted his chest with shocked eyes. He laughed a little loud. "Why? Don't you want it?" He again uttered those words without any kind of shame. Oh gosh your cheeks really turned red. You can't handle his dark flirting anymore, you are too new for this. You decided to get out of this awkward situation. As soon as you got up Taehyung grabbed your hand and pulled you onto his lap and you placed your hands on his shoulders balancing yourself. You are in deep ultra shock pro max. No words are coming out of your mouth. Eyes are wide open like it will come out of your sockets at any movement. He grip on your waist tightly not wanting to let go of you. "Tae...! People will see us, Leave now." You asked him very lightly. But he shook his head as 'No' What will you do now? Thank God your seats are far back. No one knows what you do. Is that why he did this stunt with you?

The two of you are staring into each other's eyes so deeply that you forget the world around you. There is pure love in his eyes. What have you done that makes him adore you so much? It's been a weeks since you met, how did he fall in love with you so much? Do you really deserve his love? You desperately want to ask him all these questions but not a single word comes out of your mouth. You slowly brought your hand to his face and caressed his cheek very gently without breaking eye contact with him. He is slowly bringing his face closer to yours. You didn't stop him either. Waiting for his next move. You also moved closer to him. There is a very short distance between your lips. You want to taste his lips again. Everything was disturbed before your lips met because of your damn phone. "Ohhh shit" you cursed, not wanting to end this moment like this. You ignored the phone call and moved closer to kiss him. Now your lips are close enough. Taehyung is also waiting patiently. He also wants to kiss you soo badly.

Without wasting any more time he smashed his lips, you also responded. Your hands clutched his hair a little hardly. His grip on your waist tightened, as the kiss deepens. He wants to lift your shirt at waist place and want to touch your skin. You let him do what he wants. You got a call again at the moment when you two were kissing deeply. You got very annoyed because of this interruption same goes to Taehyung. But you don't want this moment to end but You must check that call or else you will surely lose your mind because of your anger. So you broke the kiss. You came away from his lips He is holding your waist tightly not letting you go. You chuckled and cupped his cheeks while staring at him, he too staring at you. "Let me check the call" you said softly and he nodded. You get up but taehyung pulls you closer to him again. "Pick up the call while sitting like this." He said left you speechless. Arguing with him was no use, So you sat on his lap and took your phone. There was a victory smile on his face. You saw the caller Id and you felt a bit shocked when you saw it.

It's from "Soobin" He went to another country on a task. He will not call you unless it is something important matter. So you can't talk to Soobin freely when Taehyung is near you. "Tae...! It's an important call and I can't talk here because of these sounds. I need to go outside?" You said and he looked at you for good few seconds then nodded. You smiled and pecked his lips. And then got up from his lap and went outside. You called back Soobin without waiting even a minute. He picked up the call.

--- On Call ---

"BINNIEE"

You: Yeah Binniee...! Tell me

Soobin: Noona...! Are you busy? I called you and texted you but you didn't respond.

You: Sorry, I came to the movie with Sana Tell me what is the matter?

Soobin: Noona it's about 'WTC'

You: WHAT...! So my guess is correct. Right?

Soobin: Yeah Noona you are right. I collected so much information about this. And believe me it's beyond your imagination Noona.

You: Well, we can discuss this directly instead of talking on a call. where are you right now?

Soobin: I gathered all this information and left for Seoul today morning and will be back in 1 hour.

You; Yeah that's good. Let's talk in detail.
I am coming home now.

Soobin: Okay Noona.

--- Call End ---

You cut the call. Feeling very angry. "What I thought came true. This is a very serious matter. I should go home immediately," You said that and hurriedly went inside the theater. Taehyung is sitting in his seat waiting for you eagerly. You went to your seat and took your handbag hurriedly. "Baby, is everything okay?" He asked you with worry. "Taehyung I have to go home urgently." You said, "But the movie...!" He said very slowly. He must feel sad. If you look at him, you will know that he does not want to leave you. You held his face gently and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I must go Taehyung...! We can watch the movie next time Okay?" You said softly not wanting to hurt him. You can't tell him what your profession is. You want to tell him, but you are a little afraid that he will not accept you after that. So it is best not to say. you thought you should tell him when the right time comes. He nodded hesitantly. You smiled. You went to Sana seat with Taehyung beside you. You both were shocked when you went there.

Sana and Jungkook are making out. You have a doubt whether this is true or not. You don't want to disturb them but you need Sana's help. So you coughed to gain their attention. They looked at you as expected They were startled. Both of their faces turned red with shyness. You laughed at them. They look sooo cute. "Sorry for distributing you both but Sana we need to go home right now." You said, while their faces turned confused. "Why puppy...?" She asked, "I will tell you in our car." You said with stern tone This is not a request, It sounds like an order. Sana understood the matter, She turned to Jungkook, He looks at Sana feeling confused. "I have to go." said Sana. Jungkook looked at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head to let them go. Jungkook also nodded his head with pout.

You all came out of the mall. You are going to get your car from parking area and Taehyung following you like a puppy. While Sana and Jungkook are talking something. You came to your car, and you are about to sit then suddenly Taehyung back hugged you. You flinched at his sudden action. He put his chin on your shoulder. You held his hands gently which was on your waist. "Can't you spend some more time Baby...?" He said, his voice seems like very sad. You also want to spend more time with him but you have no other option. You loosened his grip and turned towards him. His eyes are on you. You took his hands in yours squeezed them gently.
"I want to be with you too Tae, but I have to go. I will call you when I get home. Okay?" You said softly. He nodded and don't want to nag. You gave him a peck. "Good boy...!" You said with smile. He too smiled. You and Sana are sitting in the car. You drove your car from the mall and left.

Sana waits for your explanation. Noticing her gaze, you opened your mouth. "It's about 'WTC' Unniee...! Soobin called me and informed me. He will come home in 1 hour let us discuss in detail at home." You said and Sana mouth wide opened. "So your haunch is correct." Sana said you nodded. The two of you went home without another word.

TIME SKIP TO 2 HOURS

AT MEETING ROOM:

Soobin shows all the information he has collected with videos and documents. You and your gang are listening carefully.

"It happened as you said Noona. I have done my best to find these things out. It's all about 'Women Trafficking'......! Girls who are less than 18 years old are being kidnapped and sold to other countries. It starts from last 3 years. At that time, few girls were missing from our country, but since 1 year, we have come to know that nearly 40 members are being kidnapped every month in our country. This month also 37 members were kidnapped. There is no information about these girls. Because they are all orphans. They are kidnapping the girls in the Orphanage, so there will be no problem for them" Soobin explained every single word carefully. Your whole face turned red due to anger. You are on the verge of it. "IT'S DAMN CRUEL.....! HOW DARE THEY CAN DO THAT WITH THOSE INNOCENT GIRLS," Yeonjun yelled his lungs out. Yeah his point is right. "How can they kidnap them and sell them?" Sana said while crying. Everyone in the meeting room is expressing their opinions and their agony. But you are thinking deeply. Your mind feels like something wrong is happening. Something comes into your mind and totally bothering you from the start.

"Guys....! One second." You said gaining all the attention towards you. Everyone looked at you. "Binnie...! An officer must have helped them to do such illegal work. It is very suspicious that no one knows what is happening. Who the hell is that?" You asked. Everyone gasped at your point. Yeah it's a great point, to do such bad things, surely a government officer must have helped them. "Yeah it's right....! Daebak Noona." Beom said with amused eyes. Soobin smirked at your words. "Indeed Mafia Queen." Soobin said then he typed something in the computer. You are all watching at the screen. A smirk appeared on your face when the photo popped on the screen. "So he is that Mother F*cker, Wahhhh I can't believe this." You said gritted your teeth. "Ohh my gosh....! I didn't expected." Taehyun said with shocked eyes.
Everyone was in deep shock.

"Yeah This is him. He is the one behind it. Commissioner General 'Wang Semin' I found him in the port area at 'ITALY' while I was going on a short errand on the ship. That's when I saw him. He is talking to a foreigner. I thought it was normal and didn't care when I saw it, but one container looked very strange to me near them. He and the foreigner went to the container together and took a girl out and took her in the ship and left. I was literally got shocked. I just got very suspicious of him at that moment. When I checked his bank account, I found that billions of dollars had been transferred that day. Similarly, money is being transferred to his account since last 3 years that's when these mess started." Soobin ended his speech and left all of you dumbfounded. While you are fidgeting your fingers again thinking deep.

"So all the details of the girls are definitely with him. About their buyers and places....! Right?" You said. "Yes Noona...! I tried to track his phone but I couldn't, I need Devil's help." Soobin said. You hit the table hard and got up from your chair. All the guys flinched to your sudden action. "So this case is very important for us, We must protect those girls at any cost. Are you ready guys?" You said and everyone got up "WE ARE READY TO DO WHATEVER YOU SAY.' Everyone said in unison. "Hyuennie and Taehyun You keep an eye on him. I want every moment of him. And I want all the information about where he is going and what he is doing." You said in stern tone. "Okay Noona, Noted." They said. "The kidnapping will definitely happen next month. We need to gather information before that happens." You said they again nodded. And "Yeonjunie and Beom, You two contact our mafia gang and prepare the weapons." You ordered. "Yes Noona." They both said. "And me and Sana have to take care of our exams." You said, "This exams bullshit gave me soo much headache Puppy....!" Sana started her whining drama. "Finally Binnie and Devil, They will work on hacking. You have to hack his phone anyway and give me the information at any cost." You said. They nodded.

"I want Devil right now.....! Inform Devil to do this job perfectly....!"

TO BE CONTINUED....!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 260 34
Story of an innocent girl who became someone's love or Obsession. Kim Taehyung a ruthless mafia who also hold's a multi billionaire company hates wo...
4.9K 169 28
this is the story about army girl and idol "what happened to.......y-you y/n..you were not like t-that" "you made me do this taehyung!" . . . . . ...
78K 3.1K 58
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
6.8K 152 15
β€’Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl β€’Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king β€’Jihye who can't see anyone in pain β€’ jungkook...