๐——๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—˜, ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...

By abramsluvr

" ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ... More

๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ - chapter one
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ - chapter two
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ - chapter three
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ - chapter four
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ - chapter five
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ - chapter seven
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด - chapter eight
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต - chapter nine
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - chapter ten
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - chapter eleven
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - chapter twelve
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - chapter thirteen
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - chapter fourteen
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - chapter fifteen

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ - chapter six

826 50 82
By abramsluvr

❀❀❀❀

BROOKE WAS STANDING next to Gracie, the two girls at the after party that night, after the Grammys. There were so many people inside the building, and Brooke and Gracie were also standing with Taylor, and also Jack Antonoff.

Katie was here as well, but she had left Gracie and Brooke to go get a drink with Gary.

"So you're telling me, that you have a whole new album coming out in April?!". Brooke said with wide eyes, looking at Taylor who just laughed, nodding her head and taking a sip of her drink that she had in the plastic cup.

"It's crazy". Gracie giggled as she looked at Taylor. "I literally couldn't stop freaking out when you announced it after winning the Grammy".

"Well, let's talk about you, Gracie!". Taylor suddenly said with an excited gasp, putting her hand on the woman's shoulder and giving it a small squeeze. "You won your first Grammy!".

Brooke grinned and looked up at her girlfriend, nodding her head. "I knew you'd win!".

"I just can't believe it". Gracie said, and Brooke could tell she was still in shock, and then she giggled. "This literally feels like a dream".

"I'm so proud of you, Gracie". The Antonoff man smiled at her, from where he was standing right beside Taylor, the woman taking another sip of her drink and nodding in agreement.

"Thank you". Gracie thanked the man who nodded, pressing his lips together and crossing his arms.

"Brooke!".

Brooke looked over to her right after hearing a familiar voice call her name, and she saw Adrien standing near the table with snacks on it, and he had a smile on his face, waving her over. She also noticed he was standing with a group of boys, who were most likely his friends, and he was also holding onto a red plastic cup. Brooke looked back at Gracie while Jack and Taylor had their own conversation, music still playing loudly in the building while everyone around them talked, having their own conversations as well.

Brooke let out a small smile as she pointed at Adrien. "I'm gonna go talk to Adrien real quick...yeah".

Gracie chuckled, nodding her head and giving Brooke's hand a small squeeze. "Yeah, alright. I love you".

"I love you". Brooke giggled, Gracie leaning down and pressing a kiss to her cheek.

Brooke let go of Gracie's hand and started walking over to Adrien, who still had a smile on his face. His friends were talking to each other, and Brooke kinda recognised them. She remembered seeing them at the best new artist party, when she first met Adrien. She remembered when Adrien had walked over to them after she talked to him. They all looked around his age as well.

"Hey". Brooke smiled once she made it up to the curly haired man.

"Hey, Brooke". Adrien put an arm around her, giving her a quick side hug before pulling away, all of his friends noticing her, and going silent. Adrien cleared his throat as he looked at his three friends, breaking the awkward silence after a few more seconds of just standing there. He nodded over to Brooke. "Guys, this is Brooke".

Brooke gave them a small smile, watching as the guy in the middle took a step forward first. He had short, blonde hair, and he was really tall as well, probably the same height as the Champion boy.

The blonde man held his hand out. "Hey, I'm Jake".

Brooke nodded, grabbing onto his hand and shaking it. "Hi".

Once Jake took a step back, the two other boys introduced themselves, shaking Brooke's hand. The guy on Jake's right had a mullet, which was brown, and he was a few inches taller than Brooke. And the other guy had black, wavy hair, and was tall as well, almost the same height as Jake.

"Thomas". The black haired man introduced himself with a nod, crossing his arms after shaking Brooke's hand.

"I'm Scott".

"Hi". She awkwardly said, and Adrien chuckled at the younger girl.

"Adrien was talking about you earlier". Scott spoke up, letting out a laugh and running a hand through his brown hair, and Brooke looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Oh really?". She grinned, looking at Adrien as she gently shoved his shoulder with hers, playfully.

"Mhm". The blonde man hummed. "We actually already know who you are, anyways".

Brooke slowly nodded.

"We've watched scream". Jake told her, and she smiled.

"Anyways, you're here with Gracie Abrams, right?". Thomas suddenly asked, and Brooke bit the inside of her cheek as she glanced over to Gracie who was now talking to Sabrina, Katie with them as well. Katie was standing in front of Sabrina and Gracie, taking a photo of them as she smiled. Brooke looked back at Thomas and slowly nodded, hoping he wouldn't say anything mean. Thomas looked over to Gracie who was getting photos taken with Sabrina, and he grinned. "I've always been a fan of her. You two are dating as well, right?".

"Oh- uh...yeah". Brooke stammered.

"Yeah". Thomas said, looking back at Brooke. "I wasn't expecting it, because of the whole rivalry and stuff".

Adrien noticed how uncomfortable Brooke was starting to get, so he immediately put a hand on Thomas's shoulder, stopping him from talking.

"Dude". Adrien sternly said, shaking his head.

Thomas furrowed his eyebrows, not realising that he made Brooke uncomfortable. "What?".

"Just...". Adrien sighed, before letting go of Thomas's shoulder and changing the subject, looking back at Brooke. "Anyways. These three actually met your friend Jack just a few minutes ago".

"Really?". Brooke said with raised eyebrows, looking around the building they were inside, not seeing Jack anywhere, but she knew he was there. She couldn't see him since there were so many people, but she just looked back at Adrien instead, and he nodded.

"Yep".

"He's acting kinda weird, no offence". Scott snorted. "When he looked at us, he gave us like- a weird look, like he didn't like us or something".

Brooke sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Oh, sorry about him. He's usually like that, but he's really nice".

"Anyways, let's talk about Adrien!". Jake interrupted as he put a hand on the Cohen boy's back, grinning at him. "He's now a Grammy winner!".

"Yeah he is!". The blonde man exclaimed as Adrien laughed, looking down to the ground and nodding his head.

"I told you". Brooke laughed. "I knew you'd win".

"Yeah". He exhaled as he looked back at his friends. "Thanks, guys".

"Babe!".

Brooke turned around, and saw Gracie waving her over, standing with Sabrina and her mom.

Brooke immediately smiled when she looked at Gracie. She looked at Adrien, taking a few steps back. "I- I'll see you later, okay?".

"Yeah, alright!".

Then, Brooke turned around and made her way over to her girlfriend. Once she made it up to Gracie, the older woman giggled, hugging her and kissing her forehead before pulling away. Brooke looked over to Sabrina who was standing next to Katie, the Abrams woman showing the blonde girl the photos she took, of her and Gracie.

"Oh my god, Brooke, hi!". Sabrina gasped once she saw the Sturniolo girl, and she took a step forward, wrapping her arms around her and hugging her. Brooke chuckled, hugging Sabrina back before they both pulled away. When Sabrina took a step back, Brooke looked at Katie, giving the woman a small smile, and Katie smiled back at her. "It's been a while".

Brooke talked to Sabrina for a bit while Gracie talked with her mom, and then after, Katie took some photos of the three girls together.

"Oh, I see Tate". Sabrina ran a hand through her blonde hair as she looked at the McRae woman. Brooke looked at Tate as well, and she saw the woman standing with Jack and Sophie, the three of them talking. Brooke couldn't see Jacob anywhere, and she frowned, knowing that he really wanted to talk to Tate, but she's been ignoring him, most likely because of the kiss. Sabrina looked back at Brooke, Katie and Gracie. "I'll see you three, later, yeah?".

"Okay". Gracie nodded, and Sabrina turned around, making her way to Tate who was still talking with Jack and Sophie.

"Oh, I actually have to get going now". Katie said, staring down at her phone, at a text message.

Gracie furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at her mom. "Really?".

"Yeah". Katie nodded as she put her phone in her pocket and looked at her daughter. "But you stay here, have fun, okay?".

"Are you sure?". Gracie asked. "I- I was planning on going to Jacob's house after this, with all of my friends, and Brooke. You don't wanna come?".

"It's fine". Katie reassured her with a smile, kissing her forehead and giving her hand a small squeeze. "You can come to the house tomorrow, yeah? And we can celebrate you winning your first Grammy, with your father, and Auggie and Henry. But tonight, you can celebrate with your friends".

"Oh, okay". Gracie smiled, and gave her mom a hug. Gracie sighed slowly, still hugging her mom. "Thank you for everything, mom. I wouldn't have done it without you".

Katie chuckled, rubbing Gracie's back before pulling away. "I'm so proud of you, kid".

Then, Katie looked at Brooke who was just standing there beside Gracie, and she smiled, giving her shoulder a small squeeze.

"It was really nice meeting you, Brooke". Katie smiled.

"Yeah". Brooke nodded, a smile forming on her face as she looked at the Abrams woman, so glad that she liked her now, and didn't hate her anymore. "It was nice meeting you, Katie".

Katie gave Brooke a quick hug before saying goodbye, leaving the building with Gary who was going to drive her home.

"You hungry?". Gracie asked as she looked down at her girlfriend, standing in front of her now. "They have some really nice food here, I can get you something to eat".

Brooke bit the inside of her cheek when Gracie mentioned food, and she looked away, slowly shaking her head and pinching her arm. "Um...I'm not hungry".

Gracie frowned. "Baby, you didn't eat that much today".

Brooke just shrugged instead of saying anything, and sighed, gently cupping her cheek with one hand and rubbing it with her thumb.

"Alright". Gracie sighed out. "How about this. When we go to Jacob's house tonight, I can make you your favourite".

"What?".

"You don't have to eat all of it. You can just eat a little bit of you're not ready. But I meant what I said, baby. Take your time". Gracie whispered, giving her a reassuring smile. "I'll make your favourite, okay?".

"O- okay".

____________________________

Brooke has been at the after party for about two more hours now. She was sat down on a stool with Olivia and Conan, the three of them having some drinks and talking. Gracie was somewhere in the building, talking to Billie and some other people they were friends with.

"I can't believe you didn't win anything for Guts". Conan scoffed, shaking his head and taking a sip of his drink as he looked at Olivia. "That whole shit was rigged. You should have won".

Olivia giggled at her friend. "Stop it, Conan".

"What? I'm being serious". Conan said before looking over to Brooke, gently bumping her shoulder with his. "You agree with me, right?".

"Oh, yeah. 100%". Brooke agreed, taking a sip of her drink.

Conan smiled and looked back at Olivia. "See? Brooke agree's as well!".

"Okay, okay, whatever". Olivia playfully rolled her eyes and looked away. "But Gracie won her first Grammy tonight!".

"Oh yeah!". Conan said with a huge smile on his face. "I knew she was going to win! I knew it since she got nominated".

Brooke gigged, humming in agreement, but then all of a sudden, she started to feel dizzy, the girl furrowing her eyebrows and placing the cup on the counter. She put her hand over her forehead and closed her eyes, feeling herself get even more dizzy. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes, and she wasn't dizzy anymore, but she didn't feel really good. She was starting to get a headache as well, a really bad one.

"Brooke?". Olivia noticed how the girl was acting, and she looked at her with a concerned look on her face. "Are you okay?".

"Uh, yeah". Brooke sighed, slowly standing up and grabbing her purse, also noticing Conan looking at her with a worried look on his face. She bit the inside of her cheek and looked around, thinking for a moment before she looked back at her friends. "Um...I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick. I won't be long".

"Oh-".

Before Conan could even continue speaking, Brooke turned around and walked past the crowds of people inside the building, feeling her head hurting as she bit the bottom of her lip, hating the pain. She walked over to the first door she saw and opened it, and she saw that it went out into a hallway. She walked out into the hallway and closed the door behind her, seeing no one around, so it was just her there. She could hear the music still playing in the other room where everyone else was, and she was slowly walking in the hallway, putting a hand over her forehead.

She wasn't feeling really good, it felt like she was going to pass out, and she didn't know what to do. Maybe if she just sits down for a minute, she'll be okay. Maybe if she just drinks water, she'll feel better. Brooke decided that she'll just go back and get some water, but she heard the door open, causing her to turn back around and see who it was.

Adrien walked out into the hallway with raised eyebrows, closing the door behind him and walking over to Brooke.

"Yo, Brooke". He mumbled. "You okay?".

Brooke opened her mouth to say something, but then she stopped. She couldn't say anything because she started to feel dizzy again, and it was getting worse. She pinched the bridge of her nose and stumbled back a bit, furrowing her eyebrows and mumbling some words that Adrien couldn't hear. What is happening to me? She was feeling terrible, and she wasn't feeling any better.

"Brooke?". He watched as she looked back at him, her bottom lip quivering as she stumbled forward.

"I- I don't feel so good".

"What?".

Then, all of a sudden, Brooke fell forward, Adrien acting quickly. Adrien immediately caught Brooke with his arms before she could hit the ground, and his eyes widened, seeing her eyes closed. She passed out.

"Shit!". He cursed loudly, laying her down on the ground as he got down on his knees, cupping her cheeks. "Brooke? Brooke! Oh my god...".

He gently slapped her cheeks to try and wake her up, but nothing was working, and he looked behind him with wide eyes, seeing the door. He looked back at Brooke in a panic, trying to shake her awake, but she wouldn't open her eyes. He put her hand over her forehead, and he felt sweat on there.

"Brooke". He panicked. "Fuck, Brooke, wake up".

He looked back at the door, hearing the music still playing loudly, and people talking as well. He was about to call for help, but he heard the Sturniolo girl mumble some words that he couldn't really hear. He immediately looked back at Brooke, and he watched as her eyes slowly opened, the girl looking around with a confused look on her face.

"Brooke". He sighed in relief, immediately sitting her up on the ground and rubbing her back. "Are you alright?".

"W- what happened?". She stammered, furrowing her eyebrows and rubbing her forehead, feeling the sweat on it.

"You just passed out". He told her, still slowly rubbing her back as she looked at him in shock.

"W- what?".

"Do you need some water?". He suddenly asked, getting ready to stand up. "Okay...I- I'm gonna go and get Gracie as well".

Before Adrien could stand up, Brooke grabbed onto his arm, pulling him back down with wide eyes. "What? Wait! Don't!".

"What?". He whispered, looking at Brooke. "Brooke, you just passed out. I should tell Gracie right now-".

"Please don't". She begged, shaking her head. "Please...just- I don't want to ruin her night".

"Brooke...". He sighed. "I don't know Gracie that much but...she's your girlfriend, I'm sure she'd want to know what happened to you".

"Please". She frowned, staring at Adrien who was holding onto her hands. "Please don't tell her. Please".

"Brooke-".

"Please".

Adrien stared at her for a moment, seeing the look on her face. Adrien just let out a small sigh and looked down to the ground, slowly nodding his head and giving her hands a squeeze.

"Alright, fuck, alright, fine". He nodded, and then he looked back at Brooke. "But if it happens again, I am telling her. Alright?".

"Okay". She mumbled, staring down at the ground and biting her bottom lip. "Thank you".

____________________________

Brooke walked out of the building, holding onto Gracie's hand as they both laughed. The rest of their friends were behind them, having their own conversations and following the couple outside. It was really dark outside, and it was really late as well. There were so many people everywhere, getting in their cars, walking past the building, so many celebrities walking out of the building with their security guards. So many paparazzi as well.

Abby had texted Gracie, telling her that she was waiting in the back of the building where there was a car park, and she was waiting in her car, with Audrey.

"Come on". Gracie gave Brooke's hand a small squeeze, leading her to the alleyway beside the building, their friends following from behind. Brooke walked with Gracie, the both of them still holding hands, and they talked about the Grammys, about everything that happened that night, and how much fun it was.

"Can you two wait up?!".

Brooke looked over her shoulder, and she saw Jacob walking with the others, a smirk on his face. Brooke playfully rolled her eyes and flipped him off. Gracie giggled, leaning down and kissing Brooke's temple before grabbing her phone and texting Abby again, letting her cousin know they were going to get to the back of the building soon.

"Are we going to Jacob's place?". Brooke asked, and Gracie nodded, putting her phone in her pocket once she was done texting the Waisler woman.

"Yeah". Gracie hummed. "Is that okay with you?".

"Oh yeah, obviously". Brooke laughed.

"Okay".

"Brooke!".

Brooke furrowed her eyebrows and turned around, and she saw Adrien. He jogged past the group of friends and made his way over to Brooke, the Champion boy noticing and raising his eyebrows in confusion, the 19 year old walking with Sophie, holding onto her hand. But the others didn't really care, and they just continued their conversation, Olivia linking her arm with Conan's.

Brooke stopped walking and turned around to face him, Gracie staying beside her and looking at Adrien. Adrien stopped in front of Brooke, letting out a breath and pulling something out of his pocket. A small piece of paper.

"Oh, hey". Brooke smiled, letting go of Gracie's hand and facing Adrien.

"Um...I just wanted to give you something real quick". Adrien explained, holding the piece of paper towards Brooke, and she grabbed it with raised eyebrows.

"What's this?".

"My number". He answered with a nod, clearing his throat and putting his hands in his pockets. While Brooke stared down at the number, Gracie stared at the two of them, her jaw clenching as she looked down at the number as well. But she didn't say anything. "If you want to talk, about anything...you know?".

Brooke looked back at Adrien, and she immediately knew the real reason why he was giving her his number.

"Oh, yeah". Brooke slowly nodded, shoving the paper in her pocket. "Okay, thanks".

"Of course". He smiled before looking at Gracie, holding his hand out and taking a step forward. "Um- hi. I'm Adrien".

Gracie just hummed, grabbing onto Adrien's hand and shaking it before pulling away immediately, but she didn't say anything.

The group of friends made it up to them, and Brooke smiled at Adrien. "Are you actually busy tonight?".

"No, why?".

"Me and my friends are going to Jacob's place, you wanna come?". Brooke asked, and she didn't notice the annoyed look Jack was giving her. But then, Brooke shook her head, realising what she said. "Wait- um, unless you're celebrating your win with anyone tonight, sorry".

"Uh, no". He chuckled. "I'm not celebrating with anyone tonight".

"Really?".

"My parents are overseas right now, so...".

"Oh". She mumbled. "Right".

"You wouldn't mind?". He asked.

"Actually-".

"No, we wouldn't mind". Brooke cut Jack off, keeping her eyes on Adrien with a smile.

"Oh yeah, I'd actually really like to get to know you". Tate spoke up, looking at Adrien with a nod. "Nice to meet you, by the way".

Jacob crossed his arms from where he was stood, watching Tate and Adrien smile at each other as his jaw clenched.

"Oh my god, yeah". Sophie nodded. "You should come with us".

"Oh, alright". Adrien grinned. "Thanks".

Brooke grabbed onto Gracie's hand again and turned around, pulling her with her. The others stayed behind them, Adrien talking with Sophie and Tate while Jack walked behind them with Olivia, Jacob and Conan. Gracie and Brooke ran through the alleyway together as they giggled, getting further away from the group of friends, and they made it to the back of the building where the car park was, and there were so many cars there.

"Do you know where Abby's car is?". Brooke asked as she looked around the carpark, not noticing the woman's car anywhere.

"Let me call her". Gracie grabbed her phone from her pocket and started to go to Abby's number.

But before Gracie could call her, someone showed up.

"Look who it is!".

Brooke looked over to her right, where she heard the familiar voice.

"Brad?".

Brad walked up to the two girls with a smirk on his face, his hands in his pockets, and Brooke felt her chest start to tighten. She hasn't seen him in a while, and she started to remember what Gracie's letter said. She remembered that Brad was the reason Gracie broke up with Brooke, because of the photos he had of the two girls.

"Hey, baby".

Gracie acted quickly, standing in front of Brooke protectively and glaring at Brad.

"What the fuck are you doing here?". Gracie snapped, feeling Brooke grab onto her hand from behind, trying to pull her back. But Gracie wouldn't move from her spot, keeping Brooke behind her.

"Congrats on your win, Gracie". Brad congratulated her, but Gracie just continued glaring at him. "You won a Grammy, so happy for you".

"Oh, shut up". Gracie scoffed.

"He's congratulating you, I think you should thank him". Another voice spoke up, and Brooke looked behind Brad, seeing Mitchell show up with a chuckle. Brooke gulped, gripping onto Gracie's hand, the woman still standing in front of her protectively. Gracie had no idea about what Mitchell did to Brooke, she barely even knew the guy, but she only knew him because he filmed one by one with Brooke. But she didn't know he was an asshole just like Brad.

"Gracie, let's just go". Brooke whispered, trying to pull Gracie away, but the woman wouldn't move. Gracie just kept Brooke behind her as she stared at the two tall men in front of her.

"Hey, Brooke". Mitchell looked at the Sturniolo girl behind Gracie, waving at her, but Brooke just squeezed onto her girlfriend's hand even harder, wanting to leave. "How are you?".

Brooke didn't say a word, she just stayed behind Gracie, gripping onto her hand.

"You know, I was shocked when I found out you two were still together". Brad scoffed as he looked at the couple in front of him and Mitchell. "I saw the leaked photos of you two and....damn! That must really suck!".

"Did you do it?!". Gracie spat.

"What?". Brad laughed, crossing his arms.

"Did you post the photos?". Gracie asked in anger.

"No, I didn't". He shrugged. "But I just want to be friends with the person who posted them, he seems like a great guy!".

"Yeah". Mitchell agreed with a laugh, high fiving Brad.

"Gracie, please". Brooke whispered, trying to pull Gracie back, but the woman still wouldn't move. "Please, let's just go".

"Look at you". Brad scoffed as he looked at Brooke, the girl falling silent as she stared at him. "Still haven't been looking after yourself, huh? I totally agree with what everyone's been saying about you online".

Brooke felt her chest start to hurt when she heard those words come out of Brad's mouth, and he continued speaking with a smirk on his face while Gracie's jaw clenched. Brad looked down at Brooke's arm, noticing the scars on it. "So fucking disgusting, you should cover your arms".

"What did you just say to her?!". Gracie yelled, taking a step up to Brad and letting go of Brooke's hand.

"You heard him, Abrams". Mitchell snorted. "And he's right".

Gracie was about to say something else, but all of a sudden, another voice spoke up from behind Brooke.

"Hey, we got a problem over here?!". Jacob asked, walking past Brooke and standing beside Gracie, looking at the two men in front of him. Brooke turned around, and she the others making it to the car park, watching the scene happen in shock. Jack noticed Brad and immediately jogged up to them, standing with Gracie and Jacob, keeping Brooke behind them.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?". Jack snapped, glaring at Brad.

"Oh, hey, Jack". Brad smiled. "Long time!".

Jack noticed Mitchell standing there, and he scoffed. "Mitchell? What the fuck are you doing with this asshole?".

"Oh, Brooke didn't tell you?". Mitchell crossed his arms as he looked at Jack, and the Sturniolo girl gulped. "Brad and I might have been best friends for years".

"What?!". Jack spat in shock and anger.

"Okay, let's just calm down". Olivia spoke up, walking up to them with the others behind her.

"Come on, stop it". Tate sighed, standing beside Olivia and looking at Brad and Mitchell.

"Shut up, bitch-".

Before Brad could even continue speaking to Tate, Jacob's fist connected to the man's face. Everyone gasped loudly, and Brad fell to the ground, Jacob going up to him and punching him again with a yell.

"Jacob!". Conan exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Yeah, get his ass!". Sophie yelled.

Brooke's hands went over her mouth in shock, and she watched Jacob get on top of Brad, going to punch him again. But then, Brad punched Jacob, the Sanders boy landing on his back with a groan and hitting his head.

"Jacob!". Tate gasped loudly, her hands going over her mouth.

"Bitch!". Brad screamed, getting on top of Jacob and punching him repeatedly. Jacob tried to fight back, but Brad kept punching him, so he couldn't really do anything else. "Fucking bitch!".

"Stop!". Brooke screamed, about to run up and pull Brad away from Jacob, but she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist.

Mitchell pulled her back with a smirk, and he whispered in her ear. "What do you think you're doing?".

"Let me go-!".

Before Brooke could even finish her sentence, a yell was heard.

"HEY!".

Brooke looked over to her left, and she watched Adrien storm up to Mitchell, punching him on the face. Mitchell fell to the ground, letting go of Brooke, and the Sturniolo girl almost fell as well. But Gracie rushed over to her, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend and pulling her close, keeping her up from the ground.

"Stop!". Tate screamed, watching Brad continue punching Jacob.

Adrien got on top of Mitchell and started punching him repeatedly, and Brooke's eyes widened, feeling Gracie pull her back.

"Shit!". Conan cursed loudly.

"Hey!". Jack screamed, and he ran over to Brad, pulling him away from Jacob who was on the ground, blood all over his face. Jack shoved Brad back, and punched him on the face, knocking him out. Brad fell to the ground, now unconscious on the ground from how hard Jack hit him, and Sophie gasped. Tate quickly rushed over to Jacob without any hesitation, and she crouched down, seeing the blood all over his face.

Brooke looked over to Adrien who was still punching Mitchell, and he wasn't stopping.

"Adrien!". Brooke yelled, but the man didn't stop.

"You like that, huh?!". Adrien yelled at Mitchell whose face was all bloody. Adrien punched him again. "Huh?!".

"Adrien stop!".

Adrien looked over to Brooke after hearing her yell, and he huffed, looking back down at Mitchell who was barely conscious.

"Fucking bitch". Adrien muttered, punching Mitchell one last time before standing up and staring down at him. Brooke glanced over to Adrien's hand, and she saw blood all over it, and it was shaking as well.

Adrien's face softened when he looked at Brooke, but before he could even say anything, the Sturniolo girl moved away from Gracie's arms and rushed over to Jacob.

"Jay?". She softly said, the others quickly making it over to him as well.

"Hm?". Jacob hummed, looking up at Tate the whole time. "Ohh, Tate?".

"Hey, you're okay, you're okay". Tate whispered, wiping some blood off of his face.

Jacob let out a huge smile when he looked at Tate. "Oh my god, heyyy".

"What the fuck is wrong with him?". Olivia asked in confusion and concern.

"Is he okay?". Gracie asked, crouching down beside Brooke and looking down at Jacob.

"Oh, he's wonderful, Gracie". Jack sarcastically said, and Gracie frowned, shaking her head.

"My face hurts". Jacob mumbled out, going to touch it, but Tate stopped him.

"Come on, let's get you back to your place". Tate softly said, and Jacob smiled up at her.

"Okayyy".

"What the fuck just happened?!".

Brooke looked up, and she saw Abby rushing over to them with Audrey right behind her.

"Oh shit". Audrey gasped as she looked down at Jacob, who was getting pulled up from the ground by Conan and Jack.

Jacob smiled at Brooke. "I was so badass, wasn't I?".

Brooke sighed. "Jay, when I said get in a fight with someone...I didn't mean literally".

"Wait- what?". Tate furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Brooke.

"Nothing". Brooke mumbled.

____________________________

"Alright, put this ice pack behind your head". Conan looked down at Jacob who was laid down on the sofa, the blood on his face cleaned up, but he had a huge bruise forming on the side of his face, and a busted lip. Jacob whined, and Tate helped the boy sit up so they could put the ice pack behind his head, since he hit it when he fell to the ground earlier.

"I beat that guy's ass, right?". Jacob asked as he laid back down, Olivia and Sophie glancing at each other while Jack let out a small laugh.

"Uh, yeah, you did". Jack lied. "He's messed up".

"Fuck yeah". Jacob smirked.

"You're an idiot". Tate scoffed, sat down on the sofa beside Jacob's body and holding onto his hand. "Fucking idiot".

"I was so cool back there". Jacob grinned, looking up at Tate. "You better agree with me".

Brooke noticed Tate start to slowly smile as she stared down at Jacob, but the woman didn't say a word to him.

Abby and Audrey walked into the living room, the Waisler woman passing a bottle of water to Tate. "Here, give this to Jacob".

"Thanks". Tate nodded, grabbing the bottle for the Sanders boy.

"How the fuck did that fight even start?". Audrey asked as she crossed her arms, and Brooke felt Gracie look over to her. Brooke sighed slowly before walking away, going upstairs and not saying anything to the others. When she made it upstairs, she started thinking about what just happened. It all happened so fast, and it scared the shit out of her. And the thing is, she believed everything Brad said to her.

She tried to stay calm as she walked past the bathroom, but then she stopped, seeing the door opened. She walked back over to it, and she saw Adrien inside, standing in front of the mirror and wiping the blood off his hand, wincing at the pain. She remembered he literally beat Mitchell up, and it looked like he was about to kill him as well, which was scary to be honest.

"Hey". Brooke mumbled, and Adrien looked over to her, seeing the girl walk inside the bathroom and look at him.

"Hi".

She looked down at his hand, seeing him cleaning it up, but there was still a lot of blood.

"Let me help you". Brooke said as she turned the tap on, gently grabbing onto his arm and looking at his bloody knuckles.

"Oh- okay".

Brooke started to clean his knuckles, hearing him wince a couple of times as she got the blood off. Yeah, he was definitely gonna have a huge bruise on his knuckles. Brooke washed the blood off, grabbing a cloth to wipe his knuckles once she was done, and he winced again, biting his bottom lip.

"Sorry". She apologised.

He shook his head. "Nah, it's fine. I've been through worse".

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, looking up at the boy in front of her. "What do you mean by that?".

Adrien realised what he said, and he sighed, staring down to the ground as she continued cleaning his hand. "I just- when I was a teenager, I'd get into a lot of fights...like, a lot. So, I'm used to this".

"Oh". She mumbled in shock, still looking down at his hand.

"Yeah...".

"You didn't have to do that, you know". She said, looking up at him for a moment before back at his hand. "That was really stupid of you".

He chuckled. "Well, that asshole deserved it".

Brooke sighed.

Adrien's smile slowly faded as he glanced down at his hand as well, speaking to Brooke. "He put his hands on you, I wasn't going to let him get away with that".

"It was still stupid". She shrugged. "You got hurt".

"Well, I only hurt my hand". He grinned. "He's all messed up now. Did you see his face? I beat the shit out of him".

Brooke couldn't hold in her laughter, and she nodded. "Yeah, he couldn't even fight back".

"Exactly".

Once she was done cleaning his hand, she opened one of the cabinets and found something to cover up his knuckles, since it still wouldn't stop bleeding a bit. She wrapped his hand with the bandage, and once she was done, she gave him a small smile.

"There".

"Thanks". He sighed out, and Brooke turned the tap off. She just hummed, putting the bandages back in the cabinet and closing it, and Adrien frowned as he stared at her. "You okay, by the way?".

"Yeah". She nodded.

"You sure?". He asked. "I just- about what happened at the after party...when you...when you passed out".

"Look, I don't want to talk about it, okay?". She interrupted, staring at him through the reflection of the mirror. "I'm fine, alright?".

"Brooke-".

"I'm fine". She said more seriously.

There was a gentle knock on the door, and they both looked over to it, seeing Gracie standing there, her hands in her pockets as she stared at the two friends.

"Hey". Gracie exhaled.

"Hi". Adrien mumbled before looking back at Brooke. He just gave her a small smile, starting to walk towards the door where Gracie was standing. "I'll be downstairs, okay. Thanks for cleaning my hand".

"Yeah, okay".

Adrien nodded, looking at Gracie before awkwardly walking past her, leaving the two girls alone with each other now. Brooke didn't look at Gracie, she just stared down to the ground, biting her bottom lip as she felt the woman looking at her. Gracie frowned before slowly closing the door and walking up to Brooke, hugging her from behind and pulling her close.

"Are you okay?". Gracie asked quietly, softly kissing the top of her head.

"Mhm". Brooke hummed, still staring at the ground.

Gracie sighed as she looked at Brooke through the reflection of the mirror, and she turned her around, the two girls facing each other now.

"Baby". Gracie whispered out, gently cupping her cheeks. "Baby, look at me".

Brooke slowly looked up at Gracie, and the older woman gently rubbed her cheek with her thumb.

"How are you feeling?".

Brooke shrugged. "Okay...".

"I'm so sorry". Gracie apologised. "I'm so sorry that he showed up".

Brooke shook her head. "It's fine-".

"It's not fine". Gracie interrupted. "It's not fine, Brooke. He was terrible, baby. He said all those things...".

Brad's words started repeating in Brooke's head, and she bit the inside of her cheek, shaking her head again.

Gracie put a finger under Brooke's chin to make her look up at her again, and she moved a strand of hair away from her face.

"I love your eyes". Gracie whispered, staring into Brooke's eyes. "I love your nose...I love your lips. I love your dimples...I love everything about you, my love".

Brooke sniffled, feeling her eyes start watering with tears when she remembered what Brad said to her. Gracie gently grabbed onto Brooke's hand, looking down at her scars. Brooke always hated looking at her scars, every time she'd see them, she'd just want to cover them, and never see them again.

Gracie started to slowly trace stars over Brooke's scars with her thumb, being gentle the whole time, and Brooke looked up at her.

"I love you so much". Gracie told her girlfriend, wiping her tears off her face.

Brooke sniffled again, leaning forward and hiding her face in the crook of Gracie's neck. Gracie wrapped her arms around Brooke's body, hugging her and pulling her close, kissing her forehead.

"I love you more than life, sweetheart". Gracie whispered, her hand going to the back of Brooke's head. "I always will".

____________________________

gracieabrams

Liked by clairo, billieeilish, sturniolo.triplets and 948,974 others
👤 brooke.sturniolo
gracieabrams umm, so I just went to the Grammys?!?!? I can't believe I get to be saying this right now, but I won my 😭 very 😭 first 😭 Grammy!! I am so, so grateful, and I couldn't have done it without any of you, thank you so much 💛

brooke.sturniolo so beyond proud of you, Gracie. I love you so much ❤️❤️
gracieabrams I love you 🥹
userrr Gracie, I love you, but please break up with Brooke.

gracieabrams4evrrrrr____ AHHHHH I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GRACIEEEE. BEST NEW ARTIST AHHHHHHH ❤️❤️😭😭

goodriddancestan_918474 WOOOOOO YESSSSS

user are we forgetting what Gracie did?
abramsluv28485 we hate Brooke, not Gracie 🥰

user928484 I would say congrats but I hate how Gracie is still dating Brooke....

taylorswift so proud of you, Gracie 💗
gracieabrams I love you

user_ GUYS DID YOU SEE THE PHOTOS OF BROOKE TALKING TO GRACIE'S MOM AT THE GRAMMYS?!?!
userrr WAIT WHAT?!
user are you serious right now

abbywaisler BEST NEW ARTIST WOOOOO
gracieabrams WOOOOOO

audreyhobert YEAHHHHH GRACIE
gracieabrams I LOVE YOUUU

ktmcgrath ❤️❤️
gracieabrams I love you so much 🥹❤️
user2747 wait, is Katie okay with Gracie and Brooke's relationship?!?!?! What about the rivalry?!

thejacobsanders YES YES YES
gracieabrams YES YES

clairo so proud of youuuu 💗
gracieabrams love youuuu 😭

billieeilish YEAH GRACIEEEE
gracieabrams BILLIEEEEE

tatemcrae YOU'RE THE BEST
gracieabrams 🥹🥹

sophieparkerofficial SO PROUD OF YOU
gracieabrams I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 😭

oliviarodrigo MY GIRL IS A GRAMMY WINNER 🥹
gracieabrams 😭😭🥹🥹

dianasilverss OH MY GOD?!?!? HOLY SHIT
gracieabrams HOLY SHIT INDEED

sadiesink_ ❤️❤️
gracieabrams Sadie 🥹

adriencohen so proud of you!! 👏👏

abramsbows___ AHHHHH YES MY GIRL WON
user how do you still like Gracie after she betrayed her parents, did you forget about the rivalry???
abramsbows___ well, the rivalry is actually between Gracie's parents and Josie, not Brooke and Gracie, so if you actually use your brain you'd know that.

conangray BEST. NEW. ARTIST
gracieabrams OH. MY. GOD

sabrinacarpenter YOU DESERVE IT SO MUCH ❤️
gracieabrams thank you so much 😭❤️

madisonbeer YESSSSS GRACIE
gracieabrams ❤️❤️

View all 280,974 comments

____________________________

brooke.sturniolo

Liked by sadiesink_, jennaortega, radvxz and 964,385 others
👤 gracieabrams
brooke.sturniolo GRACIE. ABRAMS. GRAMMY. WINNER. I LOVE YOUUUU 💗💗😭😭

gracieabrams I love you so much 💗
brooke.sturniolo I love you <33

user274 um...happy for Gracie but you two should break up tbh.
user I agree

user_ ew
conangray bitch stfu

oliviarodrigo OUR GIRL IS A GRAMMY WINNERRRRR
brooke.sturniolo YEAHHHH

user WAIT SO IT'S TRUE?!?! KATIE AND BROOKE ARE ACTUALLY OKAY WITH EACH OTHER??
user475 WTF?!?!?

radvxz cuties omg
gracieabrams love u sm bea 🥹

userrr fuck you Brooke

user_1838 I can't believe you betrayed Josie and Brad, we all fucking hate you, Brooke

userrr___193 🤮🤮🤮

jennaortega ❤️❤️
brooke.sturniolo 🥹🥹

View all 87,397 comments

____________________________

Authors note.
Sorry for the wait! But here's chapter six!!

RISK IS SO GOOD OMG, THE MUSIC VIDEO IS AMAZING AS WELL AHHH 💛
I literally stayed up to midnight waiting for it to release haha, it was worth it!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR GA2 "THE SECRET OF US"

Anyways, I actually have another Gracie Abrams fanfic on my acc!! I have two chapters published, and it's called 'the blue', so if you want, go check it out :)

Please don't be a silent reader!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 233 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐–ฆน๐ง๐ž ๐›๐–ฆน๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐–ฆน๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–ฆน๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐–ฆน๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐–ฆน๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐–ฆน๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
123K 5K 33
"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž?"
404K 38.8K 49
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ.
10.9K 68 14
"แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด‡แด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แดแด‡. ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด…แด€ แดษดสŸส แดษด แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›."