šŒššš ššØš°šžš«

By Bellasir_

š’š”šž š°š¢š„š„ ššš„š°ššš²š¬ š›šž šš š¦šØš§š¬š­šžš«, š­š”šžš«šž š¢š¬ š§šØ š­š®š«š§š¢š§š  š›šššœš¤ šŸš«šØš¦ š¢... More

š‘Øš‘¬š‘ŗš‘»š‘Æš‘¬š‘»š‘°š‘Ŗ
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~17~

~16~

153 7 0
By Bellasir_

"Dawlish," Sirius called lowly from the opposite side of the wall inside the Gringhott Bank.

They were investigating and had to find some connection between Voldemord's bank accounts and his other allies.

Which was proving impossible to find since he was a descendant of the Slytherin house and only goblins by his direct order could have access to it.

"Sirius let's go back, there is no way in." Dirk Cresswell suggested from behind him, a tall muggle-born man with bright blond hair and blue eyes, he worked as a secretary and was still taking exams and practical executive tests in order to take his place as head of the goblin laison office.

He helped the two only to repay Sirius for having protected his soon-to-be-wife girlfriend Melinda Fawley during a pureblood reception where they had targeted her and labeled her a blood-traitor.

"Tch, I had to use almost all of my magic to pass the barriers for intruders." complained Sirius as the other colleague joined them at their station.

"If someone here hadn't put aside their personal problems and used their power as a member of the Ancient Black family-" Dawlish stopped when he saw Sirius' light gray eyes glowering at him.

"That's enough for today, let's go back." Sirius suggested, obviously he would escort the two idiots out since you couldn't apparate in there and he'd go straight back, hell he'd miss that opportunity.

Sirius, enchanted by the Vanishing spell walked near the walls of the rock corridors while searching, Charlus had informed him the attacks on both sides had stopped for at least two weeks so, people may have thought they were weakening but in reality she was great Some people in his department knew they were giving themselves some time to toughen up and come up with some other plan.

He remembered when before attending Hogwarts and he tended not to follow his mother's etiquette she punished him by taking away something from him, like a game or the possibility of going out into the garden from that house, but he always became more rebellious just for the sake of seeing her get angry, in those days she spent days ignoring him, she acted as if her son didn't exist and after weeks she punished him.

And every time she punished him Walburga could see anger in her son's eyes, but she didn't know that his anger was felt because after weeks of being neglected and ignored for only having a different point of view from his parents she finally punished him and then started it all over again, without even confronting him in a parental way and apologizing for being too selfish and strict.

Damn, he wanted het to talk to him, to look at him with eyes full of warmth, to hold his hand, at least give him a goodnight kiss, but when she finally turned and looked at him, he found only coldness in her eyes and indignation on her face.

He was so lost in his thoughts that didn't realize he stepped on an extremely small goblin.

"Ayaa!!" the creature screamed very shrilly.

"Intruder! Intruder!"

“Shit, em sorry?” he hurriedly said to the goblin on the ground and started running.

Bells started ringing. "Stop right there! call the Aurors and guards quickly!" a pack of goblins started chasing him.

He levitated all the rocks he found on the ground to the goblins.

"What the fuck, I don't want to fight goblins that are barely above my knee!" Luckily, thanks to the incantation, they couldn't see him..

He didn't know where that corridor led, but it was certainly better than being caught.

"Travers." the hooded man called his subordinate in a neutral voice.

Twenty-three year old Tav Travers, second son of Diego Travers and Constance Sharp, a tall and not very muscular boy, short brown hair and brown eyes, this was his first mission with the dark lord outside of the mansions where he only took orders, his brother Torquil II was sent to France by his parents for family business and to make connections.

"Yes my lord" he replied firmly, although could hear the nervousness and fear in his voice.

"I want you to stand guard while I go in to get something, if you fail and someone comes in you know what to expect." the tall hooded man calmly threatened.

Travers nodded his head in affirmation, the other man wasted no time and entered his Gringotts vault, the large dark green stone door slammed shut behind him leaving him alone in that large and desolate room .

He only went to Gringotts to take out a loan, he could have asked a goblin or his most trusted allies to take it for him but it had been a while since he had visited this place.

Chests full of gold, relics and valuables were the only things that occupied the room, he took a handful of gold in his endless bag and stopped to observe himself in the nearest mirror, the cloak made everything less obvious, but his ruby color eyes illuminated his still slightly human features changed with those of a reptile.

He wondered if his appearance fully represented that of a Lord Slytherin, Salazar Slytherin already underground when Gringotts was founded in fifteenth centurion from the goblin founder Gringotts, it was his heirs and descendants who issued their values account in this bank.

He wasn't particularly into the goblins, they made him want to strangle them one by one, the way they looked down on him since the first day they saw him in his school years to claim his title and inheritance.

Even though they feared him now, their greed and arrogance in thinking they owned every inch of the wizarding world's artifacts surpassed their fears.

If he wasn't as ambitious as them, or maybe more, he would have respected them but this wasn't the case.

He was more superior than them, than anyone else and he was determined to make everyone understand, not just his circle, and if they didn't understand he wouldn't hesitate to cast that familiar fateful green light from his wand.

The thought alone made him let out an unhealthy chuckle, his hoarse, dark voice echoing in the room but only stopping when he heard Travers cast a spell from behind the door.

"They haunt me even when I'm minding my own business, saddless!" in the blink of an eye he found himself outside the vault with his wand in hand.

"My lord, it is the Black traitor!" Travers shouted from the ground as Sirius tried to throw him against the wall with a Stupeficium but Voldemord was quick and created a shield over them causing the spell to rebound.

“I see that disgracing you from the family hasn't damage you too much." Voldemord noted as his henchman got back to his feet.

"What family are you talking about you son of a bitch?!, not that you would know what it is, of course" Sirius always wanted to directly insult the man just like all the people who got on his nerves.

"How dare you, you have enough time to get on the ground and pray to spare your useless life, you're all alone now, filthy blood-traitor!" Tav threatened.

"I should be afraid of a little wizard who was knocked to the ground not two minutes ago and a wizard who needed a guard in front of his vault, if that's how you want to call yourself-" Sirius was so immersed in the list he wanted to throw against the two, that narrowly missed Voldemord's non-verbal curse.

With quick steps he stepped back and created a preotego which shattered due to the too much power of the other spell.

"Your parents didn't tell me that you had such a long tongue especially when you're on the verge of death, it will be quick don't worry, but painful.”

A large stone from the sides of the wall levitated quickly in the direction of Sirius, who responded with a bombardia maxima.

Sirius took advantage of the moment to throw a stupeficium at Trvers who didn't have time to dodge it and fell to the ground already hurt by the previous spells.

Voldemord made him do it, he honestly wanted to see how far the blood traitor would go, he had never fought against him and knowing his parents since school he knew it wasn't easy to stand up to them.

He didn't think so from experience, if they had the slightest control or manipulation as he did with whoever he wanted he would have punished them severely.

He knew it because he knew and had witnessed the severe education of pureblood families and expected no less from the Blacks.

An education that for him was more than right, there was nothing wrong with their methods of discipline.

The tall hooded man didn't expect to find Sirius kneeling on the ground intent on picking up a stone.....

“Do you seriously want to use a stone half the size of your hand?” he asked as he raised his wand and disposed of Tav's body in front of him.

"No, not for you, but for them." Sirius threw the stone at the bells, it was now visible from the previous fight against Travers, but he would have enough time to escape, he wasn't really in the idea of ​​having a serious fight against the man in front of him, but there was no harm in trying , the worst that could happen to him was to die and be haunted even in the world of the dead by Marlene.

"Collopurtus" Voldemord threw at the serum-covered door of the corridor.

"Furgus!" a thousand little thunders enveloped Voldemord, who sent them back to be only extinguished.

The fight continued, Sirius had been hit in different parts of the body and had succumbed many times, on the other hand Voldemord didn't seem to take any notice of the situation, but admitted to having been hit twice.

It was time to end it, just the time to raise the wand that Sirius casted "Fumos"

Sirius, out of breath and with his uniform shirt all stretched, threw himself on top of the dark lord, taking him by the collar of his cloak. 

Voldemord, taken aback, kneed him in the stomach, making him fall to the ground sideways.

He hadn't used physical strength to fight in years, almost decades.

Sirius picked up his wand from the ground, but Voldemord grabbed the wrist of his bare arms, a tattoo could be seen, a written to be precise.

ᴍᴏʀʀɪɢᴀɴ.

.....?

A right hook hit him in the right cheek and Sirius materialized.

Was he stupid?, they would have tracked him down immediately and then reported him.

Too bad, he really wanted to kill him, he would take care about him another time.

He wiped the few drops of blood that were coming out of his nose.

"Ugly and unworthy blood-traitor"

He took Tav by the hood and headed towards the secret exit he had discovered in his school days.

"Please leave a comment to get your opinions"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.5K 11
"š˜š—¼ š˜€š—¶š—»š—“ š—® š˜€š—¼š—»š—“ š—¼š—³ š˜„š—µš—²š—» š—¶ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—²š—± š˜š—µš—² š—½š—暝—²š˜š˜š—¶š—²š˜€š˜ š˜€š˜š—®š—æ" š—® š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š—¶š—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š—暝—²š—“š˜‚š—¹š˜‚š˜€ š—Æš—¹š—®š—°š—ø'š˜€...
150 10 7
š˜†š—¼š˜‚'š—暝—² š—® š—°š—µš—²š—暝—暝˜† š—Æš—¹š—¼š˜€š˜€š—¼š—ŗ, š˜†š—¼š˜‚'š—暝—² š—®š—Æš—¼š˜‚š˜ š˜š—¼ š—Æš—¹š—¼š—¼š—ŗ, š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—¹š—¼š—¼š—ø š˜€š—¼ š—½š—暝—²š˜š˜š˜† . . . š—Æš˜‚š˜ š˜†š—¼š˜‚'š—暝—² š—“š—¼ļæ½...
159K 3.8K 35
ā”€ā”€ā”€ ļ½„ ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜†: *.ā˜½ .* :ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ. ā”€ā”€ā”€ š°š”ššš­ š¢šŸ š¬š¢š«š¢š®š¬ ššš§š š«šžš š®š„š®š¬ š°šžš«šž š­š°š¢š§š¬ ... ššš§š š°š”ššš­ š¢šŸ š£ššš¦šžš¬ š”ššš šš š­š°š¢ļæ½...