Yellow.

By cheriecherieboo

Harry is a single autistic father, ready to prove his love for his little daughter and willing to break the a... More

disclaimer.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
Happy Birthday H.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
Happy Father's Day.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty one.
forty two.
Come As You Are Part 1.
Come As You Are Part 2.
Come As You Are Part 3.
Walking On Clouds.
Tutus, Football and Cookies.
Friend, Wife & Mother.
Snow, Sex and Giggles.
Flowers In Cracks.
Like Father, Like Daughter.
Two Men & A baby.
I Would.
Polls.
Sundays Somedays.
Gratitude.
Keeping You.
Myra Christmas.
1M.
After ages, Cherie wrote something.
Oh, Cherie wrote more.
Just Hold On.
Happy Birthday(s)
Old Fears & New Steps.
Harry + Iman, Isolate!
Harry + Iman, Picnic!
Harry + Iman, Belly!
Harry + Iman, Tender.
Happy Harry Day.
Uncle A.
Harry + Zayn, Socialise!
Happy Birthday Aneesa!
The Twins are Okay!
Happy Pride Month!
Like Father, Like Son.
What A Feeling.
crabby harry.
The Boys.
same pout.
Yellow - Instagram Stories

forty.

40.8K 2.1K 2.9K
By cheriecherieboo

Warning- sensitive content.

-

"Shh...Shh Iman, okay?" Harry scolds in a light manner, fixing the marvel themed plaster on a little cotton wool carefully placed over the cut.

"No, I look ugly," Iman rolls her eyes, scoffing and folding her arms.

"Shh please," Harry mumbles, spreading his fingers through the plaster and to her cheek in a light manner before releasing a breath.

The awkward air hovering all over the kitchen is thick and Iman is trying to stay preppy, and ensure he is not soured up. After Linda's confusing confession, Harry has not said anything back and has only focused on helping Iman clean up her cut. He does not know what to say back to his ex, and he does not want to appear cold or unsympathetic towards her past state.

"Thanks for the plaster, black widow is a babe," Iman sighs, touching her cheek and smiling a little.

"H-Harry knows...yes I know," he answers, fisting lightly on his hair and looking away.

This is a clear indication of his emotions, and how intact they are no matter how people have a misconception about his autism erasing his ability to feel and be felt.

"Harry, don't be cold to me please," Iman pleads, understanding how confused he might be feeling.

"H-Harry is con-confused Iman," he admits, furrowing his eyebrows and groaning.

"And that's why Linda is going to explain herself to you," Louis speaks up, stepping into the kitchen and lightly pushing Linda in as well.

There is a little protest from Linda but she folds her hands, staring at Iman's face and looking away with deep shame of her actions. She slowly moves behind Louis and bites down her lip, avoiding questioning stares and thinking of how to have a normal yet meaningful discussion with the father of her child.

"Yes, I think that's a great idea. Harry, what do you think?" Iman asks, looking at him with a small encouraging smile.

"Uh....not sure," he mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I owe you every explanation for my disappearance and everything that happened with me," Linda says, softly.

"Yes, and with that you guys can have a neutral foundation and move on with your lives, separately of course," Louis speaks, stressing his voices and giving Linda a warning smile – for her to behave herself.

"Y-Yes! Move on and have no bitterness between us," Linda agrees, quickly nodding and looking away.

"Okay, let's give them some space then," Iman urges but feels Harry grip on her wrist with a little groan following his action.

"N-No....uh no please...like we...we all can listen yes...yes. Louis knows...knows Linda and well H-Harry and Iman are to-together so yes talk to us," he manages to say, feeling a tad anxious.

Linda sighs and rubs her temple. "True, Iman deserves to know everything since she is a huge part of yours and my daughter's life, and yes Louis needs to know how it all happened."

"Well, you said I was out of the frame but hey okay," Iman grumbles, rolling her eyes and feeling Louis smile at her a bit.

"Good, let's all sit down and maybe have some tea," Louis suggests, walking over to the cabinet and checking for packets before asking.

"Louis, sit down and let her talk," Iman points at the chair, taking Harry's hand in hers and walking to have a seat opposite Linda.

"I might get sensitive and emotional, don't judge me I once loved him as well," Linda tells Iman, as if seeking permission before talking.

"You are the mother of his child, I have little rights in certain things," Iman sighs, giving her a small smile before taking a seat.

The four of them sit down opposite each other. Louis facing Iman and Linda facing Harry, except that he does not bother to have eye contact with her. There is silence sweeping across the apartment, allowing their low breathing act as a source of sound in the space. Iman repeatedly bites down her lip, feeling nerves work up, and hope everything goes well and simple.

"Okay, so everybody knows I was a tattoo artist and I worked in a parlour co-owned with my former friend called Sasha," Linda starts, rubbing her palms with a weak smile.

"Yes, Harry told me," Iman answers.

"Of course, I knew her." Louis grumbles, rolling his eyes.

"Okay so after Louis was arrested for a long while and in jail, things changed around and I think everyone was on their toes for the next crime or arrest. We all knew Louis was innocent, but we still had to be careful, and that's when I started spending more time at Harry's place and preventing him from coming to the area. It was going well until one night, Sasha called me and said she was stuck in the parlour and I decided to go over and help," Linda releases a shaky breath, biting down her lip and fighting back her tears.

"Take it easy babe," Louis pats her back, giving a supporting smile.

"Y-Yeah, easy," Harry blurts out, fixing his eyes on the table and frowning a bit.

"I got to the parlour and saw Sasha and her aunts packing up every single shit there and scattering the place up. Of course, I confronted them and was worried but they said nothing was wrong. I was so dumb that night guys. Sasha gave me her backpack and told me to head back to the shared flat, lying she would meet me there soon, and I left after a while." Linda sniffs, closing her eyes and taking a moment to clear her thoughts.

Iman frowns a little, staring at her and feeling all the sympathetic emotions rush through, having a little idea of where she might be headed with this story. Especially when crying Linda already blurted how she was replaced in a funny way with the same Sasha person.

"Back...Back at the flat I kept hearing people saying how the police raided the parlour and said drugs were hidden there but I laughed at off. I was so dumb!" Linda groans out in frustration but is immediately calmed down by Louis, who is wrapping his arms around her shaking shoulders.

"Don't...don't cry please," Harry says, finally showing a bit of concern.

"I'm not crying....I'm not crying," Linda takes in a deep breath and adjusts on the seat.

"I waited for Sasha to return but instead the police came over for a drug raid in the flat, they were harsh and I was gentle because I was oblivious and confused. Then my life turned around when they took the bag given to me by Sasha and found drugs sewn into the side of it," Linda says, drumming her fingers on the table.

"That is so wicked. How can someone be so heartless?" Iman says, feeling her heart hurt at the story.

"I denied it for all my years. Sasha had a great cover up that made me appear like a professional junkie, and my mother could not afford a great lawyer," Linda smiles, tears rolling down her face.

"Linda...Linda did not...did not tell H-Harry, why?" he asks, knowing he could have helped in the best way possible through his own family.

"I was scared of your family hating me more and actually believing I would do dirty things. Your mum was already careful and never really liked me, Gemma would have been conflicted and you...," Linda blows out a breath.

"Harry, you were so young and way more innocent. I did not want to involve you in anything drastic, dirty and horrible. Sasha had horrible connections, and almost everyone that wanted to help me got random people threatening them." She continues, wiping her cheeks and breathing out.

"What did you ever do to her?" Iman asks, staring at Linda.

"Nothing. She just never had a good heart and obviously wanted to keep herself clear by all means," Linda answers, sniffing and looking away.

There is another wave of silence, with everyone trying to take deep breaths and let this shocking but painful revelation sink into their heads. Louis is not entirely shocked because he has had past encounters with this people, and he also went through something similar in the case of false accusation. Harry breathes out, feeling himself get less uncomfortable and more worried about what Linda went through.

"Any ways, I was sentenced to five years in jail, it was seven but because of an appeal it got reduced to five years." Linda sighs, wearing a weak smile.

"Two months into my sentence, I found out I was pregnant and I hated my life more than ever. I started having this resentment towards Harry, and my emotions messed with me. I fell into depression, and in the darkest of places I felt myself swimming in the dirty water of negative thoughts. I tried so many things and kept on getting saved. I was bullied, nearly molested and harassed whilst being pregnant." Linda sighs, her lips trembling and fingers shaking as she speaks.

"Who harasses a pregnant woman? Why would you harass me knowing I am pregnant?" Linda cries a bit, balling up her fist and gently knocking against the table.

Iman stays silent, feeling tears in her eyes and trying to stay collected with this troubling tale.

"Any ways, I passed the dark phase and started meditation with some inmates, it helped me by hearing other stories and knowing I was not alone. I changed bunks and moved to a safer place, with better people but nightmares did not stop and dark thoughts could not just vanish. Then after a while, I went into labour and gave birth to my baby girl at the prison hospital," Linda buries her face in her palms, releasing another heavy sigh and feeling lighter before.

"I was allowed to hold her for just...just ten minutes, just ten minutes," Linda sighs, resting her head against Louis' shoulder and gulping.

"I'm so sorry," Iman admits, sniffing a bit.

"I held her for ten minutes and told my mum to take her to Harry's home. I did not want Myra growing up with my family and around my past. I wrote the mean letter to cover up and not let Harry be suspicious but I failed," Linda smiles a little, looking at him.

"H-Harry did...did not know anything, oh nothing...nothing," Harry speaks up, regretting how he could not search harder and know what really happened to her.

"I don't blame you for anything. I'm just grateful I could have a child for someone as pure as you," Linda sighs, sitting up and sniffing.

"I feel so clear and free right now. I am happy could explain myself without ruining everything," Linda adds, keeping a smile on her face.

"No problem. What are you doing with yourself now?" Louis asks, clearing his throat and trying to uplift the mood.

"Well, I'm moving to Birmingham to start life all over again. My mum saved up well for me and got me an apartment there, and I took up a course there in an art school, something to keep me busy in a healthy way," Linda answers, pushing her hair back from her face.

"Uh...Linda...did...did not want to take M-Myra?" Harry asks, frowning in confusion.

"No. I mean I could not have done that Harry. I don't think I was made for motherhood so I would not even do well in raising her with me. I don't know Myra, but I am sure you have done a great job with her, I was just being an idiot and in need of a way to address my frustration," Linda answers, giving him a small smile.

Harry releases a breath, giving a small smile and tapping Iman. "Imaaan, Myra is...is not going anywhere, not g-going anywhere!"

"Yes Harry, your baby is not going anywhere," Iman smiles, feeling her heart swell in happiness and relief.

"Linda," Iman says, turning to her. "I'm sorry for the past."

"I'm sorry for the cut, I'm sorry for the panic attack and every single thing. I'm sorry for existing," Linda gives a weak smile, looking down.

"No...no please," Harry frowns, directing his speech at Linda.

There is a pause of silence. It feels as if Linda and Harry deserve at least a minute with each other, in order to let go of buried emotions and let themselves free of each other in the best and healthiest way possible without awkward clashes in the future.

"We'll give you guys a few minutes, it is deserving," Louis speaks up, standing and gesturing at Iman to follow him.

"True," Iman mumbles, kissing Harry's forehead and standing up. "You still need to properly sort things out by yourselves."

"Uh okay," Harry shrugs, not sure he has anything to say.

Iman and Louis leave the kitchen. Creating another wave of silence and awkward vibes between the two people. Linda sighs, reaching out to hold Harry's hand and feeling him restrict himself before finally holding her hand. It feels different, as compared to before where a million electric shocks would flow through both bodies. Now, it feels plain and normal.

"You're a good person Harry," she says, sighing.

"Thank you," he mumbles.

"I don't want to be a part of Myra's life, because she deserves so much better than I can offer as a mother," Linda mumbles, dropping her eyes down.

"W-Why?" Harry tenses, hoping nothing bad is coming again.

"I cannot be a mother Harry. Not everyone has it in them. I don't want to disappoint her or fail, again," Linda sighs, trying to pass her point across.

"M-Myra is...is Linda's baby, no?" he asks, feeling a bit upset.

"And that she will always be, my baby. I love her so much, but I know what I can do. I did not come back to have a place in her life, but just to let you know I am alive and well existing. But, I have a little request from you," Linda breathes, smiling with tears in her eyes.

As blunt as her words are, it is supposed to hurt but Harry has some level of understanding and does not feel bad about her choice. It might be the best choice, and he cannot force her to take up what she might not be able to handle at the end. 

"O-Okay, ask," Harry mumbles.

"Can I meet Myra?" Linda asks, a bit scared.

"Y-Yes sure...but don't take...take her away from H-Harry please," he states, frowning in defence.

"Do you think I want to risk doing anything stupid?" Linda giggles a bit, shaking her head at him.

"Nope. Linda...Linda, Iman...Iman is nice very nice," Harry smiles, pointing out of the kitchen.

"I know, you guys deserve each other since you are also nice," Linda sighs, allowing her mind accept the conditions of things.

"Be h-happy for me please," he urges, assuming she might be bitter about his new found happiness.

"I am very happy for you. If there is anyone who deserves light and love, that person is you and I am happy about that," Linda smiles, glancing at him.

So much has changed in four going to five years. So much has changed from his features to his attitude and Linda feels a bit at peace, knowing he is not as fragile as she still assumed he would be. From the first day of her return till today, Linda has come to understand people will grow up and change, some for the best and some for the worst.

Harry has become a handsome yet not so perfect gentleman. He has become a responsible yet timid father, and best of all, he has become an understanding, considerate and caring human being. One that does not let the past define or restrict the good from heading into his future. Harry has moved on and found love with another person, this is the best time for her to also follow in the path and find her lost happiness.

"I'm glad I loved you. Thank you for letting me love you," Linda breathes out, appreciating this beautiful way of departing and moving on.

"O-Okay," Harry mumbles, dropping his eyes down.

And with no doubt, Harry knows this is a huge step towards the beginning of another page of his life.

-

Where are you from?

lots of love cheers xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.8K 111
harrystyles is now following you. Where a boy and girl fall in love through social media. Completed February 16th 2020
348 32 12
COMPLETED STORY Story of a guy aka harry who got his own aim but his father is against his decisions and that results his escape from his family wit...
468K 3.2K 20
Smut filled adventure with Harry, your friend
156K 2.1K 18
~Luck; a purposeless, unpredictable and uncontrollable force that shapes events favorably or unfavorably~ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...