A silent angel

By eliah-chan

ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quir... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4 - new life
chapter 5- home decorating
house photo
chapter 6 - shopping and discovery
chapter 7 - secret left untold
chapter 8- years later
chapter 9 - regular day of an angel
chapter 10- examination day
OC
chapter 11- first day at school
chapter 13-USJ
chapter 14 - scandalous angel
chapter 15- sport festival part1
chapter 16-sports festival part 2

chapter 12 - reunion of two souls

186 9 0
By eliah-chan

Things were doing great the next  day for  Izuku, aside from reading books and playing chess with nezu after class, uraraka would often come to him for a friendly chat which he is having a hard time answering some of her questions, on in all he finally has a friend.

Well except for a certain red head that couldn't take his eyes off him , some of class 1-A noticed this but they decided to leave it be after all they saw how powerful the two are . They just thought that the red thought of him as a rival and that they wouldn't dare get involved with it .

It was the final period and lucky for class 1-A apparently someone very important is going to teach them , to which nezu hoped he wouldn't act like a fool .

The entire class was seated and ready for the next lesson

BURST!!!!

Allmight "I'm coming in like a normal person"

His stupidity was shadowed by a lot of cheers of class 1-A, although Izuku didn't seem interested in his father's presence maintaining his focus on his book, even  karuto wasn't phased by it unlike the rest of the class since his interest was right beside him.

Allmight saw his son and resisted the urge to dot on Izuku since he was given a warning death treat by nezu and of course he doesn't want that, much less exposing Izuku's Identity to attract other villains , allmight would rather die then let his precious son be endangered.

Allmight "today where going to do a team exercise for your next step into heroism! And for that you need this "

He took out a remote then pressed the button causing the wall to open up with their suitcase that holds their custom.

Allmight "take one of this suitcase with your seat number and head to the gym beta I'll be waiting there so everyone get ready!"

The class went and got their suitcases then allmight Left but before he got out of the door he remembered something important that he forgot to mention

Allmight"almost forgot young Izuku your custom is in power louder's office so you should get it there. Yours to young stukauchi "

Then he left with tears in his eyes having to endure not babying his precious son .

The two students made their own way towards the support course with Izuku teleporting there and karoto just walked .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Allmight was waiting for class 1-A to come until he heard footsteps coming in .

Allmight " what a great display of fearsome! You are all starting to look like heroes now!"

As everyone was now gathered the two students that had left earlier now came back with their hero costume

Izuku's costume

Karuto's suit

Uraraka "Wow ! Izuku-kun  you look so cute!!!!!"

Uraraka began talking to Izuku, meanwhile, allmight watch this and smiled. But then he noticed that Izuku had a gun and knife on his shorts and he mentally cursed at nezu.

Allmight" alright now everyone listen up we are having a hero villain exercise by pair and each pair must battle together against there opponent the villain must protect the bum that is located somewhere in the building finally the hero team must touch the bum before the time runs out "

Iida "*raise hand* allmight sensei are we going to choose our partner"

Allmight"no young Iida we will be picking teams by lots , again everyone this is a hero vs villain team exercise meaning all of you are split into two teams one hero team one villain team"

Yaoyorozu"is that really necessary sensei?"

Allmight"yes young Yaoyorozu that's because in the hero industry we don't know who we might team up with especially in very dangerous situations "

The young girl listened carefully at Allmight's words , Izuku then tag on Allmight's cape to which the father mentally screamed in pure adoration.

Allmight "what is it young Izuku?" He said maintaining the fact that two weren't supposed to reveal their relatedness although his mind was a bitter mess right now

Izuku"start" he said softly and quietly only allmight could hear.

Instead of a dotting on Izuku allmight simply patted his head trying to contain himself from his son's cute voice

Allmight "yes your right young Izuku , let's start now time is moving forward everyone I'll announce the team"

(A/N it's the same as the anime but instead of Iida and bakugo it's going to be stukauchi and bakugo)

Allmight"alright first team team A hero team young Izuku and young uraraka team D villain team young stukauchi and young bakugo get ready "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now we could see the two hero friends in front of the building , uraraka was shaking in both excitement and nervousness while she did that Izuku already made his way inside that was later noticed by uraraka.

Uraraka "Wait! Izuku - Kun wait for me !!" She ran after him

Our little bean looked at his surroundings , there wasn't much to see although he could sense that some one was coming his way , uraraka who just arrived took a deep breath,

He turned around and faced her, he the  grabbed both her hands looking at her eyes which made her feel a bit uneasy.

Uraraka " Izuku -kun ?"

Izuku"sorry"

Her eyes went wide hearing him speak though it was more like a whisper, but why is he apologizing? She was about to say something but then a shadow took her away before she could do anything,

While Izuku made her disappear the sound of footsteps was coming closer to him . He takes out his gun that was loaded with bullets and gets into a fighting stance.

Meanwhile uraraka was teleported where the bum was , she didn't know what just happened she was still in a state of shock, she thought how did she got there but then. Karuto spoke on the side.

Karuto "hey "

Uraraka screams surprised by his sudden appearance, he sighs in annoyance .

Karuto "look I'm going to make this quick so just sit there and do nothing if you're going to make any noise I won't hesitate to throw you out the window"

Uraraka "w-wha-what!? Eeeekkkk!!!!!"

She was chained down on the ground while karuto tape her mouth shut, she's struggling to move afraid of her current situation, karuto went back to sitting in the corner and read a book

Karuto" quiet down I'm trying to read" 

Back at Izuku , he dodged the incoming explosion that was about to directly hit him then bakugo appeared looking angry as a Pomeranian which he could actually pass on being one .

Bakugo "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME !! JUST YOU WAIT I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!"

He landed another explosion and once again Izuku dodged it then returned the attack with his own he shoots him on his left leg causing him to kneel down as his it bleed .

In anger bakugo sent another explosion but Izuku avoided it while calmly approaching him  still , This piss  bakugo to the core

Bakugo "QUIT DODGING!!!DIE!!!!"

He again sent an explosion but  it was three times bigger than his previous ones.

[With allmight and class 1-A]

The poor father froze in his spot , his mind was screaming in horror unlike the rest of class 1-A they were amazed making them excited for what to come next .

Mina"allmight sensei are you okay? your shaking"

Allmight"y-yes young ashido I-Im just shaking in excitement!"he shattered

Nezu what have you been teaching my son!!!

[Back with Izuku]

After bakugos attack Izuku was no where to be found, the excitement of class 1-A was replaced by concern , Bakugo stared at the spot where Izuku once was he was gone , he sweat drop thinking about his action, just then Izuku appeared behind him and karate chop his neck causing bakugo to pass out and fall to the ground.

Of course Izuku wouldn't just leave him like that. First he took the bullet out of his leg using his quirk to make the blood take it out then healed him , once that was done he tied hos arms and legs for him not to go after him. Then he left .

[With uraraka and karoto]

It was silent between the two, uraraka was staring at karoto the whole time he was reading as if she was observing him.

Karuto "can you stop staring it's creepy"

Uraraka flinched as he close book, suddenly they heard gun shut and uraraka chains unexpectedly broke, karuto sigh then turn towards Izuku who was pointing his gun at him , they both stared at each other for a moment lost into their own world, until they heard a buzz

Allmight "TIMES UP, HERO TEAM WINS!"

The two stop staring at each other and look at uraraka who was still touching the bum .

Uraraka "I-I d-did i-it "she shattered

Izuku nodded and gave her thumbs up , she smiled happily at him while karuto just watched and left before them .

Meanwhile at the monitor room every had their jaw drop at how fast everything happened ,

Karuto made his way to the monitor room dragging an angry Pomeranian with chains followed by Izuku and uraraka,

In the name of fatherhood allmight immediately run towards Izuku in the speed of light then stop right Infront of him with trembling hands holding his shoulder having the thought of dotting him, but as he remembered nezu's words he rather not (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠).

Allmight"you did well young Izuku that was an excellent skill you have there , you to young uraraka"

Uraraka "*beam* really!!"

Allmight "*turn's the other way* both young bakugo and young stukauchi were great playing the villain part although you were lacking team work but you two both did amazingly!!"

Karuto left out of boredom, allmight sighed seeing as the young student didn't have any potential or interest he wondered whether he was forced to be here or just because of fame.

either way he knew he needed to get the class up and running so he just left it slide .

Izuku tags onto his father's shirt once again to get his attention.

Allmight "yes ! do you need anything" he said while trying to stay calm

Izuku"out"

Allmight"*confused*you want to leave?"

Izuku nodded

Allmight"why?"

Izuku"tired"

Allmight felt worry for him although there are many eyes on them allmight didn't hesitate to pat his head

Allmight"alright you can leave young Izuku , if you need you can go to recovery girl if your not feeling well"

Izuku nodded and left by teleporting himself some where else, uraraka came in And ask allmight where Izuku was going .

Allmight "he said his going to see recovery girl, now then everyone get ready the next team will start" he said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With the cold breeze heading south, the smell of cigarettes came with it .

Karuto was gazing at the orange colored sky while smoking, not a tipical fifteen years old should do but he does this to satisfy himself, although his father already told nezu about his habits at some point nezu let him only on area of the school where there are no students which is the roof .

Then the door opened , it was Izuku still in his hero costume he closed the door behind him, karuto turned his gaze towards him, both their eyes met it was silent between them , Izuku looked away from him,

Karuto throws his cigarettes away while approaching him, Izuku keep his head down as karuto began caressing his cheek.

Karuto "you know I should say long time no see but that's getting old isn't it ?"

Izuku kept quiet , karuto smiled at this and forced him to look up, for the first time Izuku emerald orbs began to water his expression never changed.

Karuto "we can't keep on pretending that we don't know eachother right ?"

He leaned in and press their fourheads together .

Karuto "after all this is the fifty thousand times we've met again after millions of years of reincarnation"

A smile spreed across his face as he brought Izuku closer

Karuto "that was really amazing what you did back there, honestly I felt so angry at that Pomeranian for attacking you like that, I couldn't do anything again*sigh* just like in the laboratory I came back to get you but it seems like the hero's got you first too bad , I was going to take you somewhere far away again but it looks like fate had other plans , once again your taken away from me once again I couldn't save you  once again we are strangers to each other and once again we are reborn together my sweet love..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Allmight"rg did Izuku came here"

Rg "no he didn't why ? Did something happened during the hero villain exercise?"

Allmight "no but I thought he would be here since he left early"

Rg"maybe his in the hospital helping out again"

Allmight"I'll go check, thank you"

Rg"any time"

Allmight left

Rg"now where could that child be, I hope his okay haaa... I should get back to work"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count 2390 thank you for reading!!!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
48.3K 2.2K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...
229K 6.2K 19
(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place full of happiness, at least for them. Wh...
67.3K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...