Daughters of Chaos

By LAArms21

Two sisters. One MC. And a whole lot of drama. Phoenix and Raven never imagined that they'd lose so much so... More

*****
Note to Readers
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27

25

147 16 6
By LAArms21

*NSFW scenes incoming...*

Chapter Twenty-Five

Raven

Phoenix's loud scream pierces my ears as I open the bathroom door. "Oh shit! Sorry Nix, didn't realize you two were in there."

I quickly slam the door shut, trying to hold back a laugh at the scene I just walked in on. "Maybe lock the door next time," I shout as Reaper and Jesse come running from the other room like their asses are on fire.

Holding up my hands I tell them, "Nothing to panic about. Someone just forgot to hang a scrunchie on the door knob."

Reaper eyes me with his standard scowl as he shoves his hand behind him, tucking something into the back of his waistband. His piece.

Jesse on the other hand, looks from me to the bathroom door with a smirk. "You get an eyeful, babe?"

I roll my eyes, giving his stomach a smack as I push by. "Maybe I did." I absolutely did. And I get why my sister fell hard and fast for the tatted masterpiece of a man. The weapon he's packing could drill a hole through anything.

I mean, w-o-w. Good for her!

xxx

The afternoon crowd had started to fizzle out, leaving the bar only partially filled with patrons. It was the first time all shift I had a second to slow down. I was lazily wiping down the bar as my mind began to wander.

I couldn't help but think about the closed-door meeting the MC had the other night. Jesse and the others didn't say much about it, but I wanted to know what was going on. Especially if it had to do with Dom and his crew. I had to know if the MC thought more retaliation was imminent.

Jesse elbowed my side. "What's on your mind, babe?"

I didn't waste my opening. "What did you guys talk about at that meeting?"

"Damn, not even gonna ease into it huh?" He countered jokingly.

I squared my hips and stared him down. No way was he going to distract me from getting answers. "Not in my nature. So, tell me."

He let out a long sigh. "Guess it won't hurt... We mostly talked about the Bastards' crew and what more we need to do to sus them out."

"And..."

Jesse leaned against the bar, taking a quick look over his shoulder to see if any patrons were close by. "And Viper's been sending groups out to do recon... and other things. We think they're regrouping somewhere, but they took some heavy losses to their warehouses after the attack on Tweak. It'll probably take them a while to get their shit together, but I doubt they'll just disappear."

He rubbed his jaw and looked at me before reluctantly adding, "Pres thinks they could be planning something big. We just don't know what yet."

My stomach dropped. I could read between the lines. The warning was there even though he wouldn't say the words. A war was coming. One that would likely lead to bloodshed and bullet holes.

I wanted to puke. It was too late to take Nix somewhere safe- not that I think she'd go if I tried. We were at the mercy of Viper and the MC to handle security now. That meant following orders. And I fucking hated being told what to do.

How the hell are we gonna get out of this mess?

"Hey," a warm hand grabbed my shoulder, "don't worry Rae. We won't let anything happen to you or your sister."

I turned to Jesse, trying to still my panic. "Yeah, whatever you say."

He spent the next hour trying to calm me down and distract me in any way he could. It was hardly working when he turned to me with a smirk.

"I'm surprised you never asked me about something."

My brow furrowed as I looked at him. "Asked you what?"

His smile widened. "What my MC nickname is."

Okay, wasn't expecting that. "Isn't it J, or Jes, or Hey Asshole?"

Jesse laughed. "The last one is my dad's favorite. But no, it's none of those."

"Then what is it?" I asked, now very curious. I hardly knew any of the other guys by their given names, just their MC tags. But Jesse didn't have one, or so I thought.

"It's pretty raunchy," he informs me.

I rolled my eyes. "Is it really?"

"Bad enough the guys refused to use it."

"Didn't they give it to you?" I asked.

Jesse shakes his head. "Nah. Before they came up with one, I had already been given a winner... By the ladies."

I barked out a laugh. "Okay, seriously. What nickname could they have given you that's so bad a biker gang won't call you by it?"

I watched as he licked his lips. "You really can't guess?"

He hit me with a salacious smile when I shook my head, and leaned toward my ear. He whispered the name, making my eyes widen and sending a surprising jolt to my nether regions.

"Oh my God!" I yelled, slapping him in the side. "What the fuck! Why didn't the MC give you a new nickname? That one is raunchy!"

Jesse laughed as he gave me a sexy smirk. "Oh, they tried, but none of them could compare to that one. So, I kept shooting them down."

"You can do that?"

He shrugged. "I did."

That made me laugh. "Jesus. No wonder they didn't want to call you by your nickname."

"Some did for a little while. Until they learned what it meant." He was laughing now as I lost it.

Between fits of laughter, I choked out. "Who the hell didn't know what that meant?"

Jesse started to calm down. "I was sworn to secrecy."

After that, I was more relaxed. The looming cloud of war was still on my mind just a bit less daunting thanks to Jesse. There were only a handful of patrons left inside. And thanks to the shockwave of arousal Jesse's confession sent to my core, I was wound tight and ready to spring.

So, I decided to take a quick break. Maybe Jesse would be interested in joining me. I could thank him for helping get my mind off everything... I slowly ran my fingers down Jesse's arm as I sauntered away.

"Hey! Where you goin'?" He called after me.

"Takin' a break," I told him, "in the storage room..." I knew there was one thing that would definitely get my mind off an impending biker war. I just needed a willing partner.

After Jesse took the time to calm me down and share his secret nickname with me, I figured he deserved a reward. All the energy I had pent up needed a release. And I knew just how I wanted to do it.

I saw his eyes turn dark as he yelled to the other bartender, "Hey, takin' a break. You good solo for a few?"

He barely waited for an answer before hurdling through the door behind me. His lips met mine feverishly as we stumbled between the shelves to the back wall. We both knew the score. This was just sex. Hot, dirty, fast- just enough to get the blood flowing and distract us from our heavy conversation earlier.

My heart stammered in my chest as Jesse licked down my neck, palming my tits and biting my nipples through my shirt as he continued lower and lower. His mouth worshiped a long line down my body until he met the top of my jeans.

On his knees, he smoldered up at me as his hands cupped me through the denim. "Is this what you want, baby?"

I moaned as he pressed harder against my aching pussy. "Fuck, yes."

He swiftly dropped my jeans and thong, giving himself access to my needy center. I gripped his hair as he smiled against my skin. "So fuckin' wet."

Before I could reply, his tongue silenced me. Diving deep into my weeping folds. I bit my lip to dampen the sounds trying to escape my mouth as Jesse worked his tongue and fingers inside me.

Over and over, he thrust into me, driving me closer to climax. I pulled his head closer, tugging his hair hard as I felt my orgasm crash over me. I came undone all over him as he lapped up every bit of my juices.

He pulled away smiling, pleased with his handiwork, but I wasn't done yet. I pulled him to his feet and clawed at the button of his jeans. Faster than lightning, he helped me lower his pants and boxers, freeing his ready cock.

I licked my lips as he pulled out a condom from his wallet. The wrapper was quickly discarded and I rolled the rubber over his shaft, impatient for him to be inside me.

Clinging to his rock-hard staff, I pulled him to me, releasing a moan as he swiftly entered my soaked pussy. He lifted me and I locked my legs around him as he pounded into me, crushing me between his cock and the wall.

His thrusts became fevered as he grunted into my neck. It was fast and hot and messy- exactly what I needed. I could feel him swelling inside me as my second orgasm built. Close, I was so close.

"Mmmmnn. Aw, fuck! So fuckin' good, babe! I'm gonna..."

I squeezed his ass in both hands as I bared down on him, feeling my own release explode between us. "OH GOD!" I cried as Jesse jolted against me, pumping into me as his orgasm subsided.

"Fuck, that was incredible," he panted into my neck as he pulled out and stepped away.

I quickly dressed as Jesse tossed the condom in the trash and tucked himself away, giving me a lopsided smile. "Thanks for that," I tell him.

He huffed out a laugh. "I should thank you. Fuck that was hot!"

He plants a kiss to my lips as we head for the door, both still delirious and disheveled. We made our way to the bar as Archie called out, "The last customer walked out just before you two got loud."

Jesse laughed. "Well, they missed one hell of a finale!"

"Yeah, it's a good thing Pres didn't decide to stop by."

I let out a chuckle as I turned toward the empty bar. Just then, the door swung open and Reaper stalked inside. He looked rougher than usual, so it wasn't any surprise when he eyed me and Jesse with narrowed eyes and shook his head.

"Christ," I heard him mumble under his breath as he took a seat at the end of the bar.

Jesse watched him as he sat down. "All good, brother?"

"Fine," Reaper gruffed back angrily.

"Somethin' happen?"

Reaper shook his head. "Nothin' new." He shot me a nasty look before shaking his head in disgust.

This fucking guy!

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked, instantly pissed off. I couldn't even ride the high from my orgasm before this dick came in to knock me down. Jealous fucking bastard.

He turned his sneering face to me. "Are you so desperate for cock you can't even wait til after the place is closed to spread your legs?"

Mother fucker!

"What? Jealous it wasn't you back there between my legs, Grim?" I sneered.

In the blink of an eye, he stood up, knocking the stool down behind him. He was seething as he leaned over the bar. I watched as his body nearly shook with fury. This move might have intimidated most people, but I was too pissed to care. I met his fury with a blaze of my own, holding my ground behind the bar as I leered back at him.

Taking it a step further, I leaned closer to him, daring him to pop off. He bared his teeth at me as I refused to budge. "Did I strike a nerve, Big Guy?"

Reaper started growling as Jesse stepped in, gently pushing me back a few steps and putting himself between me and the furious MC Enforcer. "How 'bout you take a walk, brother. Cool down before you do something stupid."

Reaper's lips curled at Jesse and he pushed away from the bar, storming outside. I watched the door slam behind him. Good fucking riddance!

"What the fuck is his problem?" I seethed.

Jesse sighed. "I don't know, babe. Probably something to do with the Bastards. He was pretty pissy when he came in."

"He's always pissy, but that," I pointed toward the door Reaper just barreled through, "that was fucking bullshit. That was fucking psycho!"

Jesse held up his hands in surrender. "I know. I know, but as livid as he was, you gotta know he'd never cross that line. He'd never lay hands on a woman like that, none of us would."

"Yeah, well he can still go fuck himself. That whole MC intimidator thing he just tried to pull was bullshit."

I heard a laugh escape Jesse's lips. When I snapped my head toward him, he sobered up quick. "You know, it's not every day someone has the balls to square up to Reaper like that. It was kinda hot."

I rolled my eyes and lightly shoved his shoulder. "Shut the fuck up." My words didn't hold any venom and a tiny smile may have formed on my lips.

Just like that, things were back to normal. Jesse has some kind of magic power to soothe shit over like that. It's impressive.

We get back to work and I find myself watching Jesse. He's hot, obviously with his muscular body, tats, and killer smile. Even his hair is sexy with that still-tousled look from our romp earlier. Everything about him is attractive, including his personality.

I started wondering if there could be something more there. Something deeper between us than our friends-with-benefits arrangement. But that would involve feelings, right?

And I don't do feelings with men. I only do positions... Lots and lots of positions.

My stony heart wouldn't know feelings if they burst through my chest. Not those kinds of feelings anyway. I love my sister, loved my mother, but the other kind of love- yeah, that's totally foreign to me. I've never felt it. Who knows, maybe I never will.

I look at Jesse again, almost hoping for something to snap into place. The seconds pass by and...

Nothing.

No moment of 'Oh my God, he's the one', no butterflies in my stomach, no aching desire to be anything more than the occasional rut.

Damn.

Clearly, my body only wants him for one thing. Guess I'll just have to enjoy it while it lasts. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 2.3K 29
|| highest rank - #1 in BeYourself #1 in Fiction (Nov '19) #1 in Ireland ( Feb '20) || Lea...
201K 6.8K 73
Secrets. Secrets have a way of keeping people captive and driving them to fear. Two worlds, one family, and endless secrets. Kaitlyn lived on her ow...
43.1K 1.3K 11
Chase is a fucking bastard - Ainsley is a biker bitch extrordinaire. I'm Giving Up! I'm Done! I'm sick of waiting for the only man I've ever wanted...
72.1K 1.9K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...