The Time Curse (Game of Thron...

By Edenwinchester02

Morgana Slytherin wanted to undo the tragedies of the Second Wizarding War. Tom Riddle had devastated the wiz... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1: The Conqueror
Chapter 2: The Dream
Chapter 3: The Dragon Speaker
Chapter 4: Aegon?
Chapter 5: The Curse of the Dragon Witch
Chapter 6: The One-eyed Prince
Chapter 7: Weddings are cursed in Westeros
Chapter 8: Wrong Side of the Coin
Chapter 9: The Cruel
Chapter 10: The King-maker
Chapter 11: Usurp a Throne for Kicks
Chapter 12: Madness Takes Its Toll
The Bastard Wolf
Chapter 14: Bow, Bend, and Break
To Love a Mad King
Chapter 16: Never Meet in the Right Order
Chapter 17: Loving the Peaceful
Chapter 16: The Beggar King
Chapter 19: The Peaceful Gone Greed
Chapter 20: A Dragon in Wolf's Clothing
Chapter 21: The Lament of Lyanna
Chapter 22: A Cornered Wolf
Chapter 23: The Three Heads of the Dragon
Chapter 24: The Silver Prince
Trapped between two dragons
The Walk of Shame and Madness
Chapter 27: Powerless
Chapter 28: Making Moves
Chapter 29: Goodbyes
Chapter 30: Claiming the Dragon Witch
Chapter 31: The Long Night

Epilogue

2K 176 23
By Edenwinchester02

"Well done, Merlin. Now remember swish and flick." Morgana lightly corrected as her silver doe-eyed son studied the feather in front of him. He lifted his finger performing the swish and flick motion once more before saying, "Wingardium leviosa". 

He jumped for joy the moment the feather lifted into the air. His loss of concentration dropped the feather but he didn't seem to care as he jumped into his mother's arms demanding to know if she had seen his success.

Her fingers combed through his messy silvery blonde curls matching his dimpled grin as she congratulated him. Prince Merlin Targaryen was an absolutely beautiful boy, lovely as both his mother and father. Though he was far more extroverted and lively than either of them. 

He was the third son of Morgana Slytherin and Aegon Targaryen. The coloration seemed to match most of her children as their eldest son Draco Targaryen also had the Targaryen silver hair and her own grey steel eyes. 

"Why can't I do the magic?" Rhaella pouted as she sat next to her half-brother. 

"Unfortunately, my darling, only those with Slytherin blood will have magic like that. You have the magic of old Valyria in your veins." Daenerys whispered to her daughter, kissing her little nose earning a giggle. 

"But their blood of Old Valyria too... It's not fair they can talk to dragons!" Rhaella whined once more. 

Aegon entered at that moment, leading the other three girls behind him. Rhaenys, Visenya, and Narcissa all had the signature silvery blonde hair that all Targaryens besides Aegon seemed to have. His long hair had been braided and one of their tiaras had been placed on his head by the squealing princesses. 

Draco and Rhaegar raced in right afterwards breathing heavily, clearly having tried to best each other in a trial by speed. Based on Draco's rambunctious (obnoxious) cheers they could determine who won. 

"You apparated! Admit it!" Rhaegar hissed at his younger brother. 

"I don't need magic to best you, brother," Draco smirked in a haughty way that reminded Morgana of his name's sake. 

"Enough boys, behave befitting your station," Morgana said and a shutter ran down her spine with how much she sounded like her aunt Narcissa at the moment. 

The boys looked thoroughly chastised as they quickly apologized and took their seats at the dinner table. 

"Told you she'd be mad," Salazar smirked as he strutted into the room after them. Salazar was the odd one out of the bunch, inheriting his parent's dark curly hair and his father's dark eyes. He still held the Targaryen beauty but he was the only one of them with Aegon's coloration.

Aegon sat at the table's head with Morgana to his right and Daenerys to his left. Next to each of his wives were their children arranged by age. 

Next to Morgana sat Draco (age 15), then Salazar (age 14), then Merlin (age 11), and then Narcissa (age 10). 

On the other side next to Daenerys was Rhaegar (age 16), then Rhaella (age 11), then the twins Visenya and Rhaenys (age 9). 

It was decided long ago that Rhaegar would inherit his mother's beloved Essos and Draco would inherit his mother's beloved Westeros. 

Rhaegar would marry Narcissa and Draco would marry Rhaella, forever tying the two lines and allowing magic for both halves of the royal family. 

Viserys came strutting into the room moments later, bashfully greeting his family and apologizing for his tardiness as he took his seat at the other end of the table. Viserys' wife Margery Tyrell had not joined them for meals since her morning sickness had taken a turn for the worse. 

They all tucked in looking to Aegon to be served first. The moment his plate was in front of him the other's dove in starting up their conversations once more. 

Dragonstone came alive with the Targaryens altogether. 

The house of the Dragon soared once more. 

Morgana sat watching her family, a small smile spread on her face. She had always wanted this. This joy, this warmth. Raised alone by house elves and hated by her fellow wizards, Morgana had spent most of her life alone. 

Now she was surrounded by people she would burn the world for and she couldn't help the bitter sweetness of it. Even as her children grew and her husband and wife aged, Morgana remained as she always was. Forever stuck in her eighteen-year-old body she did not age.

It was a side effect of the spell that threw her through time, to avoid rapid aging when she hopped through history. 

But now she had stopped running and the very thing that protected her turned into a curse. 

She would outlive her husband and wife. 

She would outlive their children and grandchildren. 

Wizards and Witches were meant to live longer so her own children might be there for a century or two but the fact remained that one day they would all fade and Morgana would remain forever frozen like the statue in the north she hadn't seen in so long. 

She felt a hand reach over and grab her own. Looking over she saw her own reflection in the dark eyes of her concerned husband, "Gana, my love, is all well?" 

The table quieted slightly when Draco and Salazar turned to their mother, hearing their father's worries. 

Morgana forced a smile back onto her face. "There is no trouble dearest... I'm just happy we're all together for Yule." 

She tucked away her pain once more deciding to enjoy the present with her loved ones. 

~~~

Years passed and Morgana watched her family leave her behind, joining their ancestors in the afterlife. 

Daenerys was the first to go, dying of old age at 83 years old. Morgana remained at her side like she did all her lovers before as the bond broke. 

Aegon was next, he too died of old age at 87 years. 

One by one she watched her loved ones bloom and then wither like the flowers come fall. 

She spent her years writing books of all the magic she could remember. Every lesson and spell, every potion and rune. She wanted her children and grandchildren to know magic like she did. It distracted her from the absence of a dragon bond. 

Rhaegar married Narcissa and had three beautiful children, all magical. 

Draco married Rhaella and had seven children. 

Salazar married his sister Visenya, and though Visenya could not have children they eventually took in Merlin and Rhaenys' four children after they were killed by Baratheon loyalists. 

One by one she watched her children die. One of illness, two of old age, one cut down before his time. She taught her grandchildren magic and her great-grandchildren after them. The Targaryen dynasty stood strong. She had saved the house of the Dragon and been its humble servant since she came to this world. But eventually, the Dragon witch grew tired of grief. 

The markings she hadn't seen in centuries formed on her skin as she jumped through space and time. Just after her first trip to this world. 

She could feel the distant buzz of her bond with Aegon, Rhaenys, and Visenya alive once more. She smiled, she hadn't felt them in years, she hadn't felt any dragon bond in years. 

She went to the empty spot, where she knew her past self would appear, time and time again. The spot stood empty, taking out her wand she pulled the stone from the ground allowing a beautiful stone Pedestal to form. 

She smiled to herself as she magically carved the words 'a crown for the unnamed dragon queen, forever hail the dragon witch' in High Valyrian. 

That crown rested on her head now, marking her victory over her own tragedies. She smiled the old names that had long since faded into legend. 

King Maker

Dragon witch 

Dragon speaker

Unnamed Dragon Queen.

She was not that same girl anymore. She was no longer awkward with touch, or strange in social interactions, she was no longer innocent or forgotten. 

Morgana took her place on the pedestal spreading her arms, welcoming death like a long-forgotten friend. 

The magic swirled to her command as stone crept up her skirt and legs. There was no pain, no sorry, just peace and the spell went into effect. 

Morgana took her final breath as she turned to stone, to forever welcome her past self into this new world. 

~

Morgana awoke in the bright station of Kings Crossing, platform 9 3/4. 

In the distance, she was two forms walking towards her. One man had silvery blonde locks and an arrogant smile, the other with hair dark as onyx and a small smirk so kind and lovely.  

Both Aegon's Conquerors of their own rights stood before her smiling. 

"You kept us waiting, my dream." Aegon smiled taking her hand and kissing her knuckles. 

"We've all missed you, so much my wife." Her husband Aegon, leaning over and kissing her cheek. The train sounded and in the windows, she could see them all. 

Her lovers, her friends, her children, and grandchildren. They all waved excitedly through the windows waiting to welcome her home. They all waited for her on the Hogwarts Express just for her.

"Are you ready, my dream?"

"More than anything." Morgana smiled too and allowed them to lead her off the platform. 

Children of Aegon Targaryen (In order of Age) 

Rhaegar Targaryen - Heir to Essos

Draco Targaryen - Heir to Westeros 

Salizar Targaryen - Prince of Dragonstone

Rhaella Targaryen 

Merlin Targaryen 

Narcissa Targaryen 

Visenya and Rhaenys Targaryen 

THAT IS THE END OF THE TIME CURSE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AN I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 168 12
What started out as harmless feelings... Turned to being A Spoil Of War. | A Dark!Aemond Targaryen x OC story |
111K 4.1K 47
In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targaryen, burdened with a legacy of power and...
23.1K 1.3K 29
The many loves and misadventures of Aislynn Hightower as she tries to get retribution and redemption for her little sisters constant torment at the c...
298K 13.2K 52
Aisha Velaryon is the youngest daughter of Corlys and Rhaenys. Their miracle baby. Only a year younger than Aegon and destined for greatness. πŸ”₯ He...