Her cold, beating heart

By Discombobulate12

Taking the newly trained hunter out for her first real world hunting experience, Eden was on edge, she'd had... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Ruthless Queen
Chapter 3: Dangerous games
Chapter 4: Consequences and rewards
Chapter 5: Mate - but for how long?
Chapter 6: New found connections and resets
Chapter 7: Unexpected side effects
Chapter 9: Body over mind?

Chapter 8: Mate

162 5 1
By Discombobulate12

*****A/N*****
Well, that sure took a turn 😱

What do we think Ros has done to poor Eden? Has she actually done something? Intentionally or not?

I guess there's only one way to find out. . .

Happy reading.

Until next time, your author, AJ

****CHAPTER****

Chapter 8:

I gasp as I feel how wet she is. She lets out a low groan at the contact. She removes her hand from guiding mine, allowing me a moment to process and decide what I want to do. Her eyes never leave mine, almost begging me to do something.

I tentatively run my fingers through her folds, fully feeling the moisture that has gathered there, her swollen lips covered in her essence. As I run my fingers through a second time, the heel of my hand bumps her clit as she groans and bucks her hips forward desperately, her eyes fluttering closed momentarily.

When her eyes open, they're not the same. Confusion and worry is etched on her face as she pulls my hand away.

"Little bird, are you there?" She asks.

I look at her face and smile, resting my hands in my lap.

Ros humms, "Can you speak Eden?"

Of course I can, I think. What a stupid question.

"No, out loud Eden, speak out loud."

Huh, I thought I had. As I try to vocalise my response, nothing happens. No words leave my mouth.

"Hmmm, perhaps. . ." She trails off, eyebrows furrowing as she turns away from me. When she turns back, her posture has returned and her face is once again neutral.

"Stand Eden." Shd demands.

No, I don't think I.... Wait, what? Before I can finish my thought I'm standing. A fuzziness begins to cloud my thoughts. It's hard to hold on to thoughts that aren't Ros. What is happening?

"Stand on one foot and twirl."

My thoughts slip further as I happily carry out her demand. Didn't I want to not do that? Did I? But why would I want to defy my mate? Why is there a slight anger bubbling when I think of her? Why could I possibly be angry at my mate?

"Esme!" She shouts. Seconds later, Esme is In front of us.

"Yes my queen."

"Something isn't right with Eden. She's, I don't know. She's content with me? Doing as I ask when I ask it. Have you found anything about human mates that could explain this?" The queen asks, as she takes steps towards Esme and away from me.

I frown, why is she leaving me? Why is she walking towards her? They're very close, too close. They've known each other for hundreds of years, I bet she's fucked her. I bet she likes her more than me.

My thoughts run away from me, anger starting to rise. I stand up and stomp my way towards the two, both of which turn to look at me, intrigued.
I grab Ros' hand and pull her towards me. I know she only moved because she chose to, I do not have the strength to physically move her.

"Mine!" I shout, glaring at Esme as I push Ros behind me. "You can't have her, she's mine!" I reiterate.

Esme looks between a smirking Ros, who is now beside me and me. "You gave her your blood." She says. It wasn't a question, it was a statement... "How much, Ros?" She asks.

"I, uh, I don't know. She drank from my neck."

She turns from the queen to address me. "I do not want your mate Eden, I promise. But we do need to talk, is that alright?"

I think on it for a second. "No. You can talk in here with me. But you can stay over there." I huff.

"OK, I won't come too close." She says as Ros leads me to sit back on the bed. Esme taking a seat and positioning it in front of us, a good couple of feet away.

"i spoke with the record keeper, he went through some old diaries and confirmed that there has been 1 other recorded instance of a vampire with a human mate." Esme starts.

"Queen Beatrice. The gentile queen. She documented the effects of her blood on her human mate. It's not like vampire mates. A human mate who consumes their mate's blood will become possessive, clingy, their mind becomes clouded and lost. And when enough has been consumed, insatiable, sexually. Beatrice goes on to describe how she used this to her advantage when being intimate with her mate, to heighten both of their experiences. When her mate drank from her, her senses also became sexually heightened when her mate. . . touched her.

Ros furrows her brows, Looking from Esme to me. "For how long?"

"Depends how much she consumed. But anything from 1 hour to a couple of days."

"Did these diaries say anything else? I assume you read them, no?"

Esme rubs her forehead with her hand. "I did. They tell us more, tell us a lot more."

Ros, getting annoyed at the lack of information being given to her, snaps a little. "You will do well to relay the information as I have already asked, commander."

"Of course my queen." Esme says, bowing her head. As she raises her head, her eyes meet mine. I can see the sorrow In them, the apology. That's weird.

"It says how her mate was driven to the brink of madness, the queen would not allow her outside of the castle for her own safety. Shr believed the human was too weak and would be killed. . . Eventually, after some years, the human did die." Her gaze returns to me. "Only, it was the queen who killed her."

In my delirium, I smile and laugh. "Plot twist!" I shout.

"It doesn't say how, or why. The diaries stop shortly after that. All other records of Beatrice cease, she disappears, presumed dead."

"OK, well, one dilemma at a time. First, we get Eden in her right mind." At hearing my name I look up at Ros, a large, innocent dopey smile on my face.

"Fuck, I already regret not fucking you senseless." She whispers.

Esme clears her throat at this. "I know, I know Esme. But please remember, I am also feeling the effects."

Ros hums as I kiss her neck, my hand slowly creeping up her thigh. She is still all I can see, all I can think of. It is all consuming. The need I have for her, the want. It's growing with each passing minute.

I whine as the queen grabs my wrists and holds me away from her. "Take her to her own chambers before I lose all self restraint, the effects are getting stronger." Ros growls out. Esme stands and reaches her hand out for me. But Ros is quicker as she grabs her arm. "Do not touch her, I'm not sure I will be able to stop myself from tearing you apart if you do. My primal instincts are starting to cloud my reason and logic when it comes to her." She warns. She turns to me, her tone completely different as she gently cups my face as she urges. "Go with Esme, little bird."

Esme takes me to my room. There's food and water there for me when we arrive, and i hurriedly scoff it down. I didn't realise how hungry I was. Esme takes my plate and leaves, and she locks the door behind her. "For your own safety." She tells me.

Now I am on my own. My thoughts and need for Ros appear to be intensifying. I try the door a number of times, but it won't budge, I can't even get it to rattle. Being human sucks, I just want to find Ros, to feel her, touch her, kiss her. This isn't helping with how horny I feel.

I eventually concede that I will not be exiting this room on my own steam. So, I decide to try and relieve the ache between my legs myself.

I concentrate on the images Ros projected into my mind as I remove my trousers and slide my hand between my legs. I moan instantly as I feel how drenched I am, I slowly circle my clit as I pretend it's Ros' hand between my legs as I moan out her name.

I jolt on my bed and slam my legs shut as my bedroom door bursts open, Ros standing in the doorway, she looks dishevelled, like she fought herself to not come here. Her chest heaves as her eyes lock onto me.

I smile softly at her as I slowly open my legs again. I bring my second hand between my legs as I pull my underwear to the side, giving Ros a clear view of my arousal and my fingers that are now pumping in and out of my clenching pussy. "Ros." I moan, "Oh, Ros, you make me feel so good, I'm, I'm going to cum. Ros, I'm going to cum for you.." As my back arches off the bed, I can feel my release so close. With one final look at Ros, I'm tipped over the edge into my orgasm.

As I come down from my high, I lock eyes with her again as she licks her lips and stalks towards the bottom of the bed.

I remove my fingers from myself and bring them up to her mouth. She looks at me, then to my fingers a couple of times before she holds my wrist and gently wraps her lips around my fingers as she hums.

"Your teasing is going to get you in trouble, little bird. Would you like me to touch you? Hmmm, let Mommy see how wet you are, I promise to take good care of you sweetheart." Ros whines out. Something in her words snap me into action. I pull her closer to me as I scoot closer to the edge of the bed, my hands lifting her dress and pulling her underwear down as she looks down at me.
As she kicks her underwear off, I bring my gaze to her crotch, gently kissing her mound "mine" I growl.

"Hmmm, yes, little bird. Yours. All yours. Now why don't you take what's yours."

Sinking one singular digit into her heat, she throws her head back, groaning. Her hand now rests on my shoulder as the other grips firmly at my forearm.

"Fuck, what are you doing little bird? Hmm? You want to fuck your Mommy? Yeah? You want to make me cum? Shit, you won't have to do much, I'm so fucking close already. I could see you, you know. When you were touching yourself, thinking you were all alone. All those images you projected too. Fuck.
Be a good girl and slide 2 more fingers into Mommy. Mommy needs to feel you."

Still, there's nothing in my head but her. I moan at the feeling of her walls clenching on my digit as I then do as she's asked, sliding 2 more fingers into her.

She digs her fingers into my shoulder hard, but I don't really feel it.

"That's it baby, fuck, you're making Mommy feel so good angel. Ugh, I'm going to cum so hard for you. I don't know if I want to cum on your fingers, or cum into you. Hmm, would you like that baby? If Mommy rubbed her pussy on yours until she came on you? I bet you would, fuck. Yes, Mommy wants to do that. So hard to stop, that's 2 ruined orgasms now."

With that she stops moving and I pull my fingers out of her. I just look at her arousal coating my fingers as she gets stripped. When she looks up, she notices my gaze that still lingers on my fingers which are coated in her arousal.

"You did that baby, you made Mommy so wet. Why don't you taste it? Would you like that?" My eyes snap to her like this is the first time I've heard the idea, like I've never done it before and I never realised tasting her from my fingers was an option. I bring my fingers to my mouth as I keep my gaze on her, moaning at the taste. If her blood is sweet, her arousal is savoury. Both are delicious.

She slowly pulls my clothes off and lays me down on the bed as she spreads my legs. I do exactly as she wants. "Someone was enjoying themselves as they fucked me. You're positively dripping Eden. I bet you can't wait to feel me." She teases.

She crawls up my body, taking it all in until she's face to face with me. A goofy grin on my face. She slowly brings her lips to mine, still tentative, worried I'm going to recoil. When our lips meet all the gentleness fades into a hungry passionate kiss. As her tongue pushes past my lips, slowly she lowers her body onto mine and starts rocking her hips. It isn't hitting much, but is enough to be pleasurable.

"Oh, Eden." She moans. "I'm going to lift your leg now and reposition you. I could cum at seeing you beneath me. Shit Eden, you look so good like this."

As she adjusts us and hits just right, my back arches off the bed as I moan loudly. "Oh, Ros."

"You feel so good, Eden, feeling you like this is so good. Shit, Eden, I'm going to cum. Oh God, Eden, I'm going to squirt, I can feel it building. Can you feel me Eden? Tell me you can feel me, tell me how good it feels." She moans out, her thrusts Increasing in pace for a bit until they start to stutter.

"Mmm, so good. Feels so good Ros." I moan. Although I'm starting to lose the haziness, the nothingness starts to lift as I'm slowly getting my independent thought back.

"No baby, that's not my name, little bird. Say my name baby, say it for me, I need to hear it. Tell me exactly who you belong to." She demands.

I can feel how close I am, even with the world beginning to seep back into my head, reality setting in. I remember how she's the vampire queen, how I'm human. I remember that her soldiers captured us. I try to push it all away, my subconscious knows I don't want the rest to flood in right now. All I want is to reach my peak, topple over the edge. Consequences be damned. So I do it.

"Oh Mommy, just there, I'm so close. Please Mommy, please, make me cum. I want to cum, I want to feel you cum, I want to feel you gush into me. Please Mommy. I'm yours, only yours, only ever yours." My words are carefully chosen, I know she wants me to call her Mommy, what I didn't expect was the effect it had on me to grant her such a title. It actually turned me on more, my body shuddering as more wetness seeps from me. The rest, I knew it'd push her closer to her high.

"Oh fuck baby, do you mean that? Hmm? Can I?" She asks. "I need to, please, please let me mark you, let me make you mine forever." She begs, her eyes are now on mine.

The haze starts to descend again, pulling me in fully as I respond. "Yes, oh yes. Please Ros. Make me yours." I cry out.

At lightning speed, she takes my hand and bites my fingers, drawing blood. She then does the same to her own fingers. She then pushes my finger inside of me as she takes her own inside of her. Slowly and in sync she pumps them both in and out as we both slowly grind. A warm feeling begins to grow from where my fingers are touching.

Slowly she pulls both hands back in front of her as she places her bloody and cum soaked fingers into my mouth as she takes mine in hers.
It sounds so disgusting, but it feels so good as we both moan around each other's digits.

I don't know how, but I just know what I need to do. After I've licked her finger clean, I bite down hard on them, drawing blood. As I do this, she does the same to mine. She presses our fingers together for a second, making g then tingle l lightly, before she lines my fingers up with her entrance, slowly sinking onto them as she moans. She looks so ethereal as she does so, her body sat up as she leans back, her eyes closed as her mouth is slightly open as she lightly exhales at the stretch. I can't help myself as I move my fingers inside her, pumping them slowly as she moans before stilling my movements. Her eyes shoot open as she lines her fingers up with my entrance, sliding them in gently.
She softly leans her forehead against mine, "mine, my little bird, my mate. Mine." She says. "Yours." I say.

With that, we both begin to move, the heat, the tingling getting stronger. It feels like it's coming directly from her fingers, not at all like a building orgasm, although that's there too.
As the feeling grows and flows through my body, so does Ros' desperation. No longer am I having to work for my own orgasm, now she Is thrusting in and out of me vigorously, hitting that spongy spot within me deliciously.

"Right there, please. Don't stop." I can't stop my body from writhing in pleasure, just as I hit my high I feel Ros bite into my neck. My orgasm intensifies ten fold, I almost black out. I have no idea how, but it just goes on and on as the waves Keep coming. As soon as I think I've hit my height and I'm about to start the descent, another wave hits. Eventually it subsides and I start coming down, returning to the room. The first thing I notice is how close Ros is, she is doing everything in her power to not fall over the edge.

'Now little bird, you need to do it now, I can't hold it anymore. Please.' she begs in my head. 'Bite my neck baby, bite it hard.' she instructs. As I do as she asked, she falls over the edge, her moans are so loud, my name is like a chant that falls from her lips over and over again.

As she comes down from her high, she smiles at me, gently brushing her thumb over my lips. "I can feel our connection fully now." She whispers. "I never knew it could feel like this, so raw, I feel so complete now."

I smile at her words. "I can feel you everywhere, it's calming, safe." I say.

Ros places 3 tender kisses on my neck, cheek and chin, she then rolls off of me laying next to me, pulling me to lay on her chest, which I do happily as I drift off to sleep.

_________________________________

As I wake up, I realise I'm laying on my back. I prepare myself for the pain that's about to follow with my next movement, yet I'm totally surprised when it doesn't hurt. That is, until it all comes flooding back, the blood, the explanation from Esme. Fuck, Just a few hours ago I had sex with the vampire queen, no, not sex. We mated, fully. I don't even know what this means...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 26
""Art?" she said, bringing me back to reality. Right as I opened my mouth to speak, I heard tires squealing. I looked behind her, squinting through t...
153K 3.8K 51
β€’ highest rating β€’ #7 in wlw #1 in sapphic #3 in bisexual "Eden- you're not getting my point." She moved closer and glanced to my lips, she gulped an...
45.1K 3.3K 42
When Sorah's aunt is taken by a strange and powerful enemy, she finds herself in complete despair. She has no one left. Her mother, her aunt, anyone...
134K 5.2K 24
Previous title: Her Bloody Heart WARNING: this story contains lesbian themes and mention of death. It's also slightly fast paced and the character de...