โœ“ Lovingly Yours -- Scaramouc...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ zznni8chuu

001 -^๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”^- --๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐‘๐š๐ข๐๐ž๐ง ๐Š๐ฎ๐ง... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

#1
#56
#78
#234
#378
#479
#599
#689
#730
#1.1
He's.
lovingly yours.
extra I
extra II
extra III
extra IV
extra V
extra VI
extra VII
1k special
extra VII (real)
A/Nยน
A/Nยฒ
A/Nยณ
SPECIAL CHAPTER
HAPPY 10K READS
extra VIII
extra VIIII
letter (EXTRA X)
a/n
unsent 1
unsent 2
unsent 3
unsent 4
apology.
unsent 6

unsent 5

88 7 5
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ zznni8chuu

Dear Kuni,

Remember when we played badminton? That day that I got this scar? When you spiked and I tried catching it but ended up falling? 

It was so silly, you said you'd take me to a hospital even though it was just a wound. Eventually we got it cleaned up but we never went to the hospital.

Now here I am, sitting alone in the hospital bed, waiting for Kaeya to come back from the bathroom. He's probably releasing his bodily fluids and waste right now, for real.

I can SMELL it... Smells zesty.

Anyway, my dearest darling, have you ever heard of the song I made for you? It's an original, I wrote it before cancer.

I'm mentioning this because the lyrics included: "I'd still write to you even till my last breath, would you choose to write back?"

Isn't that ironic, it was meant for the time I went to visit Liyue without you.. but never mind that, all I care about is having to talk to you and send you letters!

I love you always! Kaeya's here and he did release poop! I told you!

Anyway, I have to go, rest is awaiting!!

With utmost love
-Y/N L/N

PS I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

22.7K 664 12
, โคท โ I'M ADDICTED TO YOU! โž โŒ— โ€ข , ใ€€๏ผˆโœฟแด— แด—๏ผ‰ใ€€. ใ€€ ๐Ÿค ใ€€Scara x GN. Readerใ€€ โœฟ โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ You made the balladeer fall for you, it was a f...
118K 4.2K 21
โ™กโ‡ข "๐˜ /๐˜ฏ... ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. [...] ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ... ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...
55.7K 1.8K 27
Scaramouche x Female Reader ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท Long ago, before the archon war, there was a girl, a pitiful girl. Her name was [L/N] [Y/N]. Cursed...
40.7K 1.8K 17
IN WHICH.. After a humiliating breakup with your past boyfriend Aether of 3 years you run away to the nearest classroom to drown yourself in your te...