Ask My OCs and AUs of them an...

By HivemusPrime15

Here's the one for my OCs Q&A. And the AUs of them. Ask them anything you wish! This will be fun! Have fun qu... More

Intro! And Rule!

3 0 0
By HivemusPrime15

You can ask any Oc(s) anything! You can ask the AUs of them anything (including the originals of the book/show/movie in the AU). Have fun questioning them! :)

___________________________________

Okay, here's the rule!

No swearing, PLEASE! Little kids could be reading this! Fiction swearing is allowed, but real swearing isn't! Please keep in mind that littles and youngsters could be reading this. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
82.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
733K 20K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...