SUNSHINE IN THE DARKNESS ⭐🌻

By THP_yuhani

"I love you .. i love you so fucking much that it's hurts. It's hurts when you behave like this." , barcode t... More

1st chapter 😊
chapter 2.
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter -9
chapter -10
Author here
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter -13
chapter -14 (18+)
chapter -15(18+)
Author notice
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter -19
chapter -20
author 🙃
chapter -21
chapter -22
chapter -23
chapter -24
chapter -25
chapter -27
chapter -28
chapter -29
chapter -30
chapter -31
chapter -32
chapter -33
chapter-34
Author
chapter -35
chapter-36
chapter -37(18+)
chapter -38
chapter -39
chapter-40
chapter-41(part one)
chapter 41(part two)(18+)
AUTHOR

chapter -26

255 22 14
By THP_yuhani

(At barcodes home)
.
.
.
"Barcode.... Please open the door baby. We are worried about you, son!!", barcodes mom said from the outside. Barcode had locked himself in the room after coming back from boc. .

He didn't want to talk to anyone about anything anymore. He tore down all the posters and pictures of jeff from the wall. All the pictures he had collected all over those years were burnt down by him. The pain , the feeling was too much for him.

"Barcode!!! Please open the door nong. ", barcodes sister said.

They all were pent-up. They didn't know about all the things he was going through. Barcode didn't let them know anything.

Barcode was laying on the ground, holding the burnt picture. Tears were slowly dripping down his face. He didn't have any strength left in his body.

His phone was ringing continuesly. Mile , apo , bible everyone was calling him. But barcode didn't have any sense .

After not getting any reaction from barcode, his parents went downstairs to collect the spare key.

"Nong!! I'm always here for you, you know that right? Please open the door. We can talk. And I'll get all this short , i promise, please nong!!", p'creamy said.

Someone knocked on the main door. It was raining hard outside so barcode's parents weren't expecting someone.

They were confused by the sudden arrival . After a while, barcodes dad went to open the door and his mom went upstairs with the key.

Mile and tong was on the gate.

"Sawasdee , khun. I'm mile. We're barcodes senior. He wasn't picking our call.....", mile said looking kinda uncomfortable.

"You don't have to introduce yourself, mile. We know you. Barcode....", he said. "let's just come inside first"

They came in when suddenly they heard a scream from upstairs.

"PAAA..... Call the ambulance...  First", p'creamy said running downstairs.

"What happened!?", he asked.

"Barcode.... barcodes not responding. He was lying on the ground. His hands were bleeding", p'creamy said in rush.

"Whatt!!!!", tong asked in shocked. All of them rushed upstairs. Barcode's mom was sitting next to barcode holding his bleeding hand trying to stop the blood.

"Baby!! Please wake up. Maa will buy you everything. Please talk to me", she said crying.

"We've to take him to hospital first", mile said. He then carried him and rushed outside. Creamy tied the hand to stop the bleeding but barcodes body was getting cold.

Tong Opened the door and get barcode and his family inside.

They rushed to the hospital. In the mean time, tong called p'pond and asked him to call a doctor and keep him stand by.

As soon as they reached the hospital, barcode was taken to the operation theater.

Barcode's mom and dad was crying loudly. "why !? Why did our son do something like this?? ", they asked themselves.

Mile and tong was standing there. Miles shirt was painted in blood and drenched in rain.

Creamy came towards them , "Can I ask you something?", she asked.

They nodded. They were still in shocked.

"Is my brothers suicide attempt has anything to do with p'jeff?", she asked holding tears in her eyes.

They just looked down without saying anything.

"My brother didn't say anything , but i knew the first time he ended up in the hospital was also because of him and now. What does he want from him ?? ", she asked crying. She dropped on the floor crying and asking the same question again and again.

Tong sat beside her , hugging her tightly. Giving her the comfort she needed.

Mile was silent. He didn't know what to say. The thing he feard had come true. He remembered the night few days ago when he saw barcode sitting beside the car at night crying alone.

FLASHBACK

(After leaving games house)
.
.
.

"Barcode...", mile called out after seeing barcode crying hugging his legs.

Barcode looked up and saw mile coming towards him.

"P'mile ....", he called him. Mile saw his terrible condition and hugged him tightly.

"What happened nong ?? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?", mile asked hugging him.

"Why!! Why phii ?? Why can't he just love me ?? Why can't he show me the warmth, he shows him ?? ", barcode asked bursting into tears.

"Shhhh!! Don't cry nong. Look at me. Everything will be fine nong. Don't cry ", he said touching his face. He hugged him again after saying it.

"I came into his life first. I waited for him to full fill the promise he made. I waited for him to look at me again. So why can't i have the love , phii?", he asked.

"He doesn't deserve you nong", mile said. He knew exactly what barcode was talking about.

"You deserve the world nong. You're pure that's why he doesn't deserve you", he said again.

Barcode broke the hug and looked at him.

"Then why did he kiss me ?? Why did he hugged me?? Why did he give me the pleasure, i didn't even know i can have ??", he asked.

Mile looked at the crying face. He couldn't bring himself to say anything. He touched his shoulder and grabbed them making him stand up. "Let's get out of here first, code. We will talk later", mile said. He then got inside the car and drove him to his house. Barcode was still crying. The images of the house was coming in his head. The way jeff kissed game and comforted him was something jeff never showed to barcode. He was exhausted.

The whole ride was silent. Barcode was tired after crying for so long. So he fall asleep. Mile also didn't disturb him.

Mile called tong and asked him to bring back his car to his house. At first tong was throwing a tantrum but then hearing that barcode was there also , he agreed.

Mile didn't wake barcode up. He carried him inside his house and lied him down on the bed of his guest room.

Barcodes whole face was marked with crying spot. He was still crying a little in sleep. Mile could understand the pain he was going through.

After a while, tong came. "where is he?", he asked.

"He is sleeping in the room. He is exhausted", mile said.

"We've to do something for nong , mile. We can't let him get hurt more. They need to talk and get this through", tong said.

"Do you think jeff will talk ?? How do you think, barcode came into a place like that ?? Don't you know whose house comes on the rood ?", mile asked.

"Game ...", he replied.

"Exactly. I'm sure jeff took him there and left him alone", he said.

"But this can't go on", tong said.

"Barcode said something today. He said he came in jeffs life first. And he is waiting for him to complete his promise. Do you know what he was talking about?", mile asked.

Tong and barcode was kind of close so he knew many things that other didn't. He hesitated first but after a lot of persuading he finally said about all the past barcode and Jeff had.

Mile was shocked.

"How could he wait for a dumb promise which was made ages ago?", he asked.

"That's what barcode is mile. He loves jeff a lot. I'm scared that after all this suffering, he doesn't take a wrong step", tong said. 

"Don't say anything. I'm sure if jeff knows it , he will understand his emotion. He can't be this heartless, right?", mile asked.

Suddenly the door of the guest room opend

"Phi...", barcode called.

"Nong... are you alright now ?? Do you need anything??", mile asked concerning.

"No phi. Phi tong. Phi mile. I want to tell you something ", he said. "I'm planning to step out "

"What are you saying, nong?", tong asked coming closer to him.

"I'm saying right phi. I needed to step out a long time ago. But i thought maybe if I stay back, one day he will notice. But now....", barcode paused. He smiled , "even if i die , he won't notice me. "

"Don't say such thing code!", tong said hugging him.

Barcode kept that smiled and broke the hug.

"P'game can come back to do the role. I was never meant to be phi. I was waiting for a baseless promise, which he might even forget at this point. He doesn't remember the promise he made to the 8 years old, who is still waiting for him at the park everyday. ", he said.

"He loves him. So its better for me to get lost before losing myself", he said all though I've already lost everything, he thought inside. 

"We'll support you code. But before that i think you should at least talk to him about this ", mile said.

Barcode looked down and smiled.

"I'll try phi. ", he said. And after that the night went by and next day he said about his exiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.1K 29
[MileApo, from the beginning to the present | BOOK ONE] Apo licks the rim of the glass and tips it to Mile's lips. Mile drinks, never taking his eyes...
15.7K 709 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
3.6K 177 9
"So, What are we?" Apo's nervous voice makes Mile wonder. Since when did his feelings grow this strong? Like right now he wants to go back home and f...
77.5K 2.3K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...