CLOSER TO YOU β—ˆJJKβ—ˆ βœ”οΈ

By Remi473

When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet... More

β—ˆ1β—ˆ
β—ˆ2β—ˆ
β—ˆ3β—ˆ
β—ˆ4β—ˆ
β—ˆ5β—ˆ
β—ˆ6β—ˆ
β—ˆ7β—ˆ
β—ˆ8β—ˆ
β—ˆ9β—ˆ
β—ˆ10β—ˆ
β—ˆ11β—ˆ
β—ˆ12β—ˆ
β—ˆ13β—ˆ
β—ˆ14β—ˆ
β—ˆ15β—ˆ
β—ˆ16β—ˆ
β—ˆ17β—ˆ
β—ˆ18β—ˆ
β—ˆ19β—ˆ
β—ˆ20β—ˆ
β—ˆ21β—ˆ
β—ˆ22β—ˆ
β—ˆ23β—ˆ
β—ˆ24β—ˆ
β—ˆ25β—ˆ
β—ˆ26β—ˆ
β—ˆ27β—ˆ
β—ˆ28β—ˆ
β—ˆ29β—ˆ
β—ˆ30β—ˆ
β—ˆ31β—ˆ
β—ˆ32β—ˆ
β—ˆ33β—ˆ
β—ˆ34β—ˆ
β—ˆ35β—ˆ
β—ˆ36β—ˆ
β—ˆ37β—ˆ
β—ˆ38β—ˆ
β—ˆ39β—ˆ
β—ˆ40β—ˆ
β—ˆ41β—ˆ
β—ˆ42β—ˆ
β—ˆ43β—ˆ
β—ˆ44β—ˆ
β—ˆ45β—ˆ
β—ˆ46β—ˆ
β—ˆ47β—ˆ
β—ˆ48β—ˆ
β—ˆ49β—ˆ
β—ˆ50β—ˆ
β—ˆ51β—ˆ
β—ˆ52β—ˆ
β—ˆ54β—ˆ (End)
πŸ₯° -β—ˆA/N Happinessβ—ˆ- πŸ₯°
New BookπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

β—ˆ53β—ˆ

4.9K 140 4
By Remi473

[Y/N POV]

The marriage was completed auspiciously. Finally, the time I dreamed of has come true. Ever since that school day, I dreamed of my wedding day with Jungkook. And today I am feeling this beautiful moment.

I held Jungkook's hand and started walking towards the car. His friends congratulated us on the way. Actually, we have a lot in common. He is isolated from his family and relatives, so am I. We are two inhabitants of the same world facing the same situation.

A handsome man walked up to us and said, "Congratulations, Jungkook & Y/N."

"Y/N, this is Kim Seok Jin. He is like my big brother & friend," Jungkook introduced him to me.

"Hello! Thanks for coming," I said & smiled.

But....with him, there was another man whose face looked familiar to me. He was a little compressed but he...

"He is...." I mumbled looking at him.

"He is my brother, Kim Taehyung," Jin said & I widened my eyes.

He is Jin's brother. That means Jungkook & Taehyung know each other. To make sure, I asked, "Do you know Empire Hotel?"

"Yes, it is my restaurant. But my brother helps me to manage it. But why did you ask?" Jin said.

Now it makes sense. Those quizzes, singing contest and VIP tickets to get free food that day - it was all drama. They both planned it together. What a master plan!

I looked at Jungkook but he was ignoring my eyes and looking away. And Taehyung was already looking down. Now the thief has been caught! I already suspected them.

"I can't believe it that you won. It was impossible for an ordinary couple like you two-" Taehyung paused as Jungkook coughed somewhat sarcastically.

"Sir & madam, have you chose anything?" he paused & looked at Jungkook with a scared expression as Jungkook glared at him.

"No, madam. Sir told us to arrange this for yo-" he paused as Jungkook coughed again like he would die.

"Because....uh.....because...it is valentines today," he nervously smiled but Jungkook flicked his own forehead.

Even though I had a lot of fun that day and he acted, it's not a big deal, he still needs to be punished for lying. Why would he lie to me? Even though I was laughing inside because they could act so good, I pretended to be angry.

As Jin was looking at us with confused expression, I smiled & said, "I met him there when me & Jungkook went on a date."

My voice was sarcastic & both Jungkook & Taehyung understood it except Jin & he said, "Really? How come I don't know it? I could have arranged many things. Taehyung, you didn't tell me. And Jungkook, you too...."

"Hyung, I-" Jungkook paused as I said, "Taehyung already did..."

That two criminals looked at me as I placed a sarcastic smile on my lips.

Jin smiled & said, "Really?...Then it's my pleasure. Have a nice day. Goodbye...."

We bid goodbye & I walked to the car leaving Jungkook behind. He looked at me dumbfounded when I got into the car without him. He quickly ran & got in the car.

● ● ●

In the whole ride, I didn't talk to him nor make a sound. He was looking at me time to time & talking about many things but I didn't even move & was just looking outside the window.

"Can you tell me what you are so angry about?" he asked but I didn't answer.

He then sighed & placed his hand on mine, saying, "Y/N, I am talking to you."

I turned to him & said, "I am listening."

"You are listening but not responding. What have I done to deserve this silent treatment?" he said somehow being sad. How do I tell him that how much I am smiling inside seeing him impatient. He deserves a punishment.

"You lied to me, didn't you?" I tried to put on a serious look.

"I didn't. I just arranged it to make you happy."

"You didn't have to act. You could have just told me."

"Would you have come then?" he raised an eyebrow.

It's true. I was seriously mad at that time. I wouldn't have went with him if he asked me to. But it doesn't mean he will keep secrets.

"Let's add another rule. You can't lie to me & keep secrets," I pouted.

"Yes, madam Y/N," he said with a saluted pose & I chuckled.

Cute bunny kook!

● ● ●

We entered in the room of Jungkook's house & it was beautifully decorated with roses. There was neon lights & candles. The scent of perfume is floating in the air and creating an enchanting atmosphere. A picture of me and Jungkook is drawn big on the wall.

I sat on the bed and said, "Very nice."

As I looked at Jungkook saying this, I became motionless. He is looking straight at me leaning on the door and observing me from top to bottom. He bit his bottom lip and looked into my soul through my eyes.

Under his intense gaze, I felt like I became paralyzed. I was sweating but I couldn't move my eyes from his. It's as if there is nothing to see rather him. I breathed heavily as my heat rate was going on & on & on.

I swallowed my saliva which is filling my mouth & said, "Where is.... Junho?"

"He is with the maid. No one will disturb us....tonight," he said with an intimidating voice, not breaking the eye contact nor changing the gaze.

I took a deep breath & said, "I will g-go & s-see him."

I walked toward the door slowly & weakly as my legs already turned into jelly. He was still staring at my every move, intensely. I put my hand on the door knob & he put his hand over mine, stopping me.

I looked down as I know what it means. He wants to drive me insane in his heaven. He wants me to dive into the ocean of love with him tonight. He wants me to surrender to him tonight and agree to wear the handcuffs of love. His passion.... is making me impatient to be ruined.

I dared to look up at him & gulped. His gaze is piercing through my soul & making me weak. I felt I will collapse on the ground if he continues to stare like this.

He moved more closer & said, "He is fine but....I am not"

He moved his hand way up to my arm, caressing it with his fingers making me shiver. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear & whispered,

"You need to fix it tonight."

--------------End of EP 53--------------

27/04/2024
Saturday
11:35 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 752 14
?? : Didn't he come with you . Why he is such type of person . He is so careless for you . Y/n : N..No , he is not like that Why y/n still love him...
92.5K 1.2K 16
Hi potterheads! This is my first book and idk how to write a long fanfiction lol so here's a β–ͺHP CHARACTER GIF IMAGINEβ–ͺ πŸ’–hope you guys like itπŸ’– Do...
24K 1.6K 54
Let's see what will happen if a silent person who just not speak much is married to a girl who is just dumb , anime freak , talkative , weird I will...
58.8K 3.3K 11
You were given the chance to meet your favorite characters and talk to them. But there are two problems: one, you are a cat. Two, the first character...