Inazuma Eleven GO

By Elina666e

- Finally, I'm here. - said a boy with brown hair who came up. The school, Raimon and the football club! How... More

The Wind of Change
Wake Up Maestro! - (Raimon VS Kuro no Kishidan-Part 1)
An impossible order, Sector Five!?

Chapter 3: The Awakening of the Maestro! - (Raimon VS Kuro no Kishidan - Part 2)

29 1 0
By Elina666e

By this chapter, I plan to draw two artworks)

You can only see them on my Boosty)

Link, to by me Boosty: https://boosty.to/serena666

Also additional information about the new characters. Which will make themselves felt already in the fourth chapter)

By the way, in the manga, Shindou and Tenma got their avatars in a completely different way)

***

The players gathered on the field again.

"—Raimon, I made a substitution, from Kurama to Minamisawa."

Substitution

OUT                                                                                                                   

 IN

Kurama                                                                                                                             

  Minamisawa

"—What are they going to show us in the first half of the second half! Before that, they were well beaten by the Fifth Sector."

The whistle rang, which meant the start of the game.

Kick – Off time

«Full Soccers»

Shindou made a pass to Minamisawa, but Tsurugi had already taken the ball for himself.

— You are losers who are not able to score at least one goal! —Tsurugi spoke in a menacing tone. — I'll smash you to hell!

«Soccers»

—This kid? —Perhaps he is the source of the awakening of the avatar, their captain? — If that's the case... then...We can't let him out of our sight. —The coach looked at Tsurugi and ordered him with a look what to do next.

Tsurugi only nodded in agreement, looking towards the coach.

Then the coach warned the boy and told him the following: — If it doesn't work out, it's better to back off...

The boy with dark blue hair only nodded in agreement.

***

—Tenma...— Aoi said in an agitated tone.

The coach looked at the girl. — Don't worry, everything will be fine. Kudo said, calming the girl down.

— I hope so. —Sorano said.

— Not with me, but... — said the stranger. - He is not a fool to show himself now... despite this, the seal is still valid. — The stranger spoke, putting his hand on the girl.

— You?! — What are you doing here...

The white—haired stranger pointed with his finger. I'm not really the me you know. I can only say one thing, I am the one who will take it off completely. — The boy replied, looking at the girl. — But again, I'm a little bit from a distant time...

— From far away?! — Eh? Why do you need this? —Aoi asked in an exciting tone.

— Let's not talk about it... — said the boy, - Now I'm just watching, I'm not planning to interfere! Although... to squeeze out the business, I would like to... —the stranger muttered indignantly.

A nervous laugh...—You haven't changed. —Aoi replied, and they continued to watch.

«Full Soccers»

Shindou rushed forward, floating with the current of the wind. He easily dribbled the ball away from central midfielder Amano Kaiji. Then, Takuto passed two defenders and took aim, right at their goalkeeper:

— It's better to give up now, otherwise you'll only make it worse for yourself! —Tetsuoda snapped.

But Shindou did not listen to him, and prepared to make his powerful blow, thereby showing that Raimon was ready to fight them. Although the maestro took control of the boy, he acted on the basis of his desire. Tenma was really able to awaken Takuto's desire to go to the front! But the Maestro felt the boy's insecurity. The uncertainty that prevented him from taking the first step! A step that would change the outcome of the game. After all, Shindo was most afraid of losing his school and his football club. — What is it...Perhaps it's time to start! —The words burst out of the boy's mouth:

—Harmonics!

The ball had a blue glow, the Maestro's hands were on both sides of the ball, not touching it, pouring his energy into the ball. Then, a drop of light falls to the ground, forming a light blue jet. The ball goes to Shindou's foot, and he kicks it with all his strength. The ball went towards the goalkeeper with all its force.

—Huh, naive, do you think you're going to go against me? —Yes, it would not be like that! — Preparing to defend the gate, however...Shindou's shot was too strong and he broke through the goalkeeper's defense.

A scroll sounded.

«—And that was the first goal, Team Raimon!!!»

Score: Raimon 1:6 Kuro no Kishidan

Kick-Off time

«—Raimon scored his first goal!!! How will the game go next? Will answer, whether on – Is this the Fifth Sector?"

«Soccers»

«—The players fell into place again, and this time, for the first time in a while, the Kuro no Kishidan team! Let's see how the Fifth Sector responds to this! »

— You? Do you even know what you've done? — Tsurugi was sharply indignant.

***

The whistle blew, the second half of the match has begun!

Kick-Off time!

Score: Raimon 1:6 Kuro no Kishidan

«Full Soccers»

The ball turned out to be in Tsurugi's possession, and he set to work. Bypassing the attackers, Raymond knocks them down.

Everyone was wary, looking at Tsurugi...

Shindou realized abruptly when Tsurugi began to approach him, with a menacing expression on his face. Tears flowed from Takuto's eyes, and he fell convulsively to his knees. —Spa-spare me... our club is not being destroyed... —said the captain of team Raimon's, in a low, trembling tone.

Tsurugi took aim at Shindou again.

—Tch... Lancelot,— Tenma muttered indignantly, rushing to Shindou.

— It's time for you to taste the taste of punishment! —Lost Angelst!— said Tsurugi, in a menacing tone, aiming straight at Shindou.

But the ball hit right into Tenma, who blocked Shindou with himself.

—T-tenma?! Wh-why are you doing this? — Shindou asked him, trying to push the guy who was blocking him away from Tsurugi's powerful punch.

Tenma fell to one knee, blocking the shocked Takuto. He turned around, looked at him and said:

— It's my fault for what happened....Therefore, I, the one who has to take the weight of the punishment on myself! —Tenma spoke, touching Shindou's chest again.

— Bu-but...You're barely standing on your feet...And look at you, you're all dirty and scratched! Our club is not worth it!

Tenma: ... .

— You again! — Tsurugi protested, aiming directly at Tenma this time.

Matsukaze abruptly turned to Tsurugi, his gaze was fixed on Lancelot, and he told him:

— Lancelot... You're not the kind of person who should be with this scum! But... if it calms you down, then I will take all your anger on myself!

Lancelot: ... .

— Tenma!!! — In a worried voice, the girl shouted from the spare seats.

Tsurugi was surprised by this and thought in his mind. Did you just have a conversation with my avatar, and not with me?! Whatever! —He repeated his Lost Angelst!— attack once again!

A powerful blow, almost from close range, from the guy himself, with brown hair and scarlet eyes. The ball hit the Hole with all its might. Matsukaze tried to stop the blow, but still fell under his onslaught. He staggered back and lost consciousness. Takuto, being next to him, picked up the falling guy. Tsurugi, who was next to him, tried to grab the guy, but Shindou wouldn't let him do it.

— Tch... well, another time. Kyosuke turned around and walked to the middle of the field. At this time, the final whistle sounded.

Everyone was in shock, and Aoi frantically ran up to Tenma, who was already unconscious.

Tsurugi, instructed the retreat of his team. The coach agreed with this, and they left, leaving everything as it is.

***

Notice:

What do you think about the control of avatars over their vessels?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.1K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
98.4K 4.9K 44
Wielding the power of magic makes you a sorcerer. Being sorcerer is a crime against the kingdom of Emedo and its ally, Keuta. When Seto finds out he...
247K 7.6K 43
It's been three years since the end of the GO series, and despite their many adventures and antics, the Raimon team is still going strong. This time...
186K 5.5K 110
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...