The Unknown Mystery

بواسطة AyeshaAkter0703

Kim Taehyung and Lee is a childhood best friend. They both study same school too. Now they both admitted the... المزيد

Cast
Cast 2
Cast 3
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3

Chapter four

11 1 2
بواسطة AyeshaAkter0703

Taehyung pov.

Me, Asahi, Jihoon and Lisa we 4 are waiting for Y/n at the university gate. Then Y/n arrives. But I feel very disturbed to see her. Did something happen?

Tae: Y/n are you ok?

Y/n: Yes.

Lisa: Eonni you are lying. Something has happened just by looking at you.

Jihoon: What happened? And you went to call Hoseok?

Y/n: Hmm. I went.

Asahi: So what happened?

Y/n: I don't know, I find him very strange.

Tae: How strange? 

Then Y/n told what she saw in the class room. I can't believe it myself. And Y/n never lied.

Jihoon: Are you sure?

Y/n: 1000 percent. Well, oppa, why should I lie? And if I lied. I would not be so tensed.

Lisa: But how is that possible?

Asahi: Maybe. And there are many such things in this world. Which no ordinary person can imagine.

Lisa: Asahi oppa stop this. Don't talk like a detective.

Jihoon: Asahi didn't say anything wrong. There is a bit of a mystery.

Tae: Okay. We'll figure that out later. Now we need to go home.

Y/n: You are right.

Then we come back to everyone's house. Suddenly I got a call on my phone. I receive the call.

OTP

Mr.Kim: Taehyung where are you?

Tae: I'm at home.

Mr.Kim: I can't think you are my son. If you don't think about us. But you can think about your mother.

Tae: Appa what did you call me for? Say that.

Mr.Kim: You have to come to the mansion.

Tae: For what?

Mr.Kim: You will really know that.

Tae: Sorry appa. I can't come to the mansion without any reason.

Mr.Kim: Taehyung you are disobeying me.

Tae: Look appa. I told you that day that I will not come to the mansion without any reason.

Mr.Kim: Okay then. You don't have to come. Do whatever you want.

ETP

Then appa hangs up. I know he called me to meet a business partner's daughter to marry me. That I may meet

Then I went to meet Y/n at her house.

I went to Y/n's house and stood in front of the door then rang the bell. A butler came and opened the door.

Tae: Will you call Y/n?

Butler: Yeah sure. First you come in and sit down.

Tae: No I'm fine outside.

Butler: Taehyung sir, don't worry. Master & Madam are not at home. They went on a business trip for 10 days. And there is no one at home except Young lady and Young master.

You can come in.

Tae: Thank you.

After listening to him I went inside and sat on the sofa.

Butler goes to tell Y/n that I'm here. After about 10 minutes Y/n came downstairs.

Y/n pov.

I was sitting in my room thinking about what happened in the classroom today. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw Butler Jun uncle standing.

Y/n: say something uncle.

Butler: Taehyung sir has arrived. Waiting for you below.

Y/n: Well you go. I am coming

Then I go down.

I went downstairs and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch.

Y/n: Hey, Taehyung.

Tae: Hey, how are you?

Y/n: What happened, here all of a sudden?

Tae: Why? Can't come

Y/n: I didn't say that. Anyway you came. well done.

Tae: Whatever. Where are the others?

Y/n: Everyone is in Jihoon oppa's room. you too come. There will be talk.

Then I took Taehyung with me to Jihoon oppa's room.

I knocked on oppa's room then opened the door and entered.

Jihoon: Oh Taehyung. have you come

Tae: Yes. what are you all doing

Then Y/n handed me a form. I took it in hand and saw it was a form to rent a drom.

Tae: Y/n you go to drom.

Y/n: Yes Taehyung. I will be staying at the university campus. Not only me but Jihoon oppa, Asahi oppa and Lisa will also be in drom.

Tae: You could stay with me if you wanted.

Y/n: If Taehyung was with you, there would be a lot of problems. Everyone was spreading bad rumours. That wouldn't be right.

Tae: Then I will stay at the university drom.

Jihoon: Okay. Then a form should be taken.

Tae: No one has extra.

Asahi: One minute. i have take this

Tae: Thanks Asahi.

Asahi: Not mentioned.

Tae: ok then. Tomorrow I will fill the form and shift to drom.

Jihoon: Ok then we will submit the form tomorrow.

Author pov.

{University drom}

Sana was walking alone through the balcony of the drom. Suddenly he heard the sound of someone's feet. And those footsteps are coming from behind him.

Every now and then Sana hears these footsteps. As if someone is following him.

But looking back, Sana doesn't see anyone.

At first she thought it was a mistake, but now Sana confirms that it is not her mistake.

Sana has been standing in one place for a long time. Then someone called Sana from behind.

Rosy pov.

I don't like staying in the drom at night. What an odd environment prevails drom. I couldn't sleep anymore. So I thought to go outside and walk. Going out of the room and walking through the corridor. Then I saw Sana standing in the middle of the corridor.

Then I call him from behind. But he is not responding.

Rosy: Sana. Sana.

Sana did not answer my call. I put my hand on her shoulder. Then he felt my touch and trembled. Then he turned to look at me. I see Sana crying.

Rosy: What happened to Sana? why are you crying

Sana: Rosy Am.....who.....is someone foll.....following me?

Rosy: Sana look first you calm down. Take long breaths. Does it feel a bit right now?

Sana nods her head yes.

Rosy: Listen now, what happened?

Sana: Rosy someone is following me.

Rosy: Who?

Sana: I don't know that. But someone follows me everyday.

Rosy: Every day? But you are with us every day. I have never seen anyone. And I'm sure others haven't either.

Sana: I know, so I thought it might be a mistake in my mind or a doubt in my mind. Again I thought maybe I am hallucinating from stress.

But Rosy now understands that none of these are mistakes or hallucinations. Because someone is behind me for almost 15 days. Whom I can feel but not touch.

i don't understand What do I do now? I can neither believe nor disbelieve.

Because Sana will never lie no matter what she does. And I have been seeing Sana for almost 5 years. He never looked so disturbed, tensed.

I have to tell others about this. Now take Sana to the room and make her sleep instead.

Author pov.

{ after 30 minutes }

Let Sana sleep. It would not be right to leave him alone. Today I do one thing and stay near him. Rosy was thinking about these things.

But suddenly Rosy hears someone screaming and running from the second floor. Rosy leaves the room after hearing this. Seeing Rosy, not only Rosy, but all other major's girls also heard this noise.

Sweety: What's up?

Rosy: How to understand? We are all listening as you are listening.

Areum: Well, does anyone know who lives on the seconf floor?

Miso: I don't know exactly.

Suddenly the screaming stopped. All the girls get a little tensed. It is normal to be afraid when you hear such a sound at night.

Ela: Okay girls. The sound has stopped. So now go to your room. Tomorrow we all will tell the teacher about this. Will they see what happened? Now let's all go to the room.

After listening to Ela's words, whenever they all went to the room, there was a big bang and something went down.

Then everyone looked back and saw a dead body lying on the ground.

And all the girls started screaming after seeing this scene. On their scream, the boys of University boys drom and droms incharge came and they also saw the body.

Drom Incharge : Girls go back to your room. I say go.

Jungkook: Sir, what is this?

Drom Incharge: I don't know, do one thing and tell them all to go to the room.

Jungkook: Areum, Ela please take them all to the room. And Doyoung call the police right now.

Yoshi pov.

{ Next Morning }

what happened Don't understand anything? Whose body is this? I don't understand anything. the whole

The university campus is crowded. And those who are most shocked and panic attacked are all girls. There is no way to calm them down. They are very terrified.

Suddenly 2 cars stopped at the University campus. I know it's Taehyung and Y/n's car. I quickly go to them.

Y/n, Jihoon & Asahi get out of the car and come to me. Taehyung also comes to me.

Jihoon: What happened to Yoshi? What is so crowded here?

Asahi: I see the police are there too. What happened?

i am silent what to say I don't understand anything.

Y/n: Yoshi why are you silent? We are asking something. What happened?

Tae: Yoshi please tell me.

Y/n: Yoshi you tell me what happened?

Jimin: I say. Actually Yoshi is a bit disturbed So he can't say.

Jihoon: What happened Jimin?

Haruto: Can't say here. Let's go to our class. Go there and talk.

Then we all go to class together.

Tae: Tell us what happened now?

Then Haruto and Rosy tell Y/n, Taehyung, Jihoon and Asahi everything.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Areum: Yes Y/n. We ourselves do not understand anything. what happened

Jihoon: Well, whose dead body is it? Is anything known?

Junkyu: Not sure. However, the police are trying to identify.

Junghwan: I wonder what this boy was doing on the second floor of the girls dorm?

Suga: It's not just what you think.

Jungkook: We're thinking the same thing.

Sana: I don't feel well. What is happening with us?

Y/n: Calm down Sana. Everything will be fine.

Jimin: I don't think so.

Ela: What's going on? Who knows?

Jaehyuk: You don't understand. All the ghosts are happening.

Ela: Jaehyuk this is not the time to joke.

Jaehyuk: What do you think? I'm kidding. I'm not kidding at all.

Y/n: Yoshi are you ok?

Hoseok: Yoshi is fine. But his mind is not good.

Namjoon: Wow. This is what I see. Am I seeing right? Class his silent boy is answering our words. I'm impressed.

Ela: Stop it Namjoon.

Y/n: Namjoon you have nothing to do but have fun.

Namjoon: Look I know the situation isn't right. So if we all stay like this. That won't be right. We have to move on.

Hyunsuk: I still don't feel good. Don't know why? It seems that there is a problem in this university.

Y/n pov.

Their words are not to be dismissed. I also feel that there is something wrong with this university. But I didn't let anyone understand that. Because Sana is not alone here. Who seems to be following Sana.

I also feel like someone follows me everyday.

But what secrets are hidden here?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 24K 44
Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization when staged by her older twin for somethin...
12.5K 1.2K 32
«ឯងជាអូមេហ្កា ដូច្នេះឯងត្រូវធ្វើជាទាសកររបស់យើងពេញមួយជីវិត» មីន យ៉ុនហ្គី «បាទ!» «ពីពេលនេះទៅឯងត្រូវហៅយើងថា "លោកម្ចាស់" ព្រោះយើងជាអ្នកសង្គ្រោះជីវិតដ៏ថោក...
319K 15.3K 18
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙯 , 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮" She cried but her 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 didn't show any mercy and beat her from 𝙄𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙙...
8.9K 141 29
the short summary , easy to understand the book "The 48 Laws Of Power " by ROBERT GREENE