The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.

Chapter 30.

47.8K 3K 190
By _authormanpreet

Avayan sat there with Nitya, and she looked at him, placed her head on Avayan's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Whenever Avayan saw Nitya getting panic or scared because of her trauma, he used to get very angry at himself. Because even after trying, he was not able to bring her out of this fear.

Avayan remained sitting with Nitya in his arms like that for a long time. And he separated her from himself, placed his hand on her face and said, "Princess you rest. I will come right away."

Having said this, Avayan laid her down nicely, placed his hand on her head and said, "And yes don't be afraid I will be right back, Okay?"

Nitya nodded and Avayan left from there. As he went down, he went straight to the kitchen, where Madhav Kaka was already present. Seeing him kaka said in fear, "Avayan Baba, is Nitya okay?"

Avayan did not respond to kaka's words. He was looking around in the kitchen and came a little ahead and started looking at everything carefully. But he could not understand anything as to what suddenly made Nitya so scared that she got a panic attack again. He again checked everything carefully but still he did not find anything that would make him understand why Nitya was scared.

Without looking at Kaka he said angrily, "What happened here?"

Kaka answered in fear, "Ba- Baba, I really don't know anything, I was just looking at the mixer to make juice. Then I heard the sound of Nitya's gasping and when I looked back, her condition was not good".

Heard this Avayan closed his eyes angrily and then said with emphasis on each and every word, "After today, Nitya will never come to this kitchen and you will take good care of this, is that clear Madhav kaka?"

Kaka quickly said, "Yes Baba, I will take care of that, don't worry."

Avayan did not say anything further. And went from there, while kaka was also very upset about this. Whatever happened was beyond his understanding.

Avayan went back to his room, he saw that Nitya was asleep. Whenever she got very scared or had panic attacks, she would always fall asleep scared or crying like a child. And Avayan knew this very well, that is why he made her lie down on the bed properly before going downstairs.

Avayan placed his hand on Nitya's head and kept looking at her for a while, he said, "I will protect you from every trouble, every fear. Whether I know the reason behind it or not."

Saying this, he sat down on the sofa in front with his laptop and started doing his work.

About an hour later, Avayan was still sitting there when his phone started ringing. He looked at his phone's screen, Vipul's number was showing.

Avayan took his phone and went out of the room and came down to the study room. He answered the phone and said in a stern voice, "What happened Khanna?"

Vipul said, "Boss! as you said, it has been done and his official letter will reach him in some time."

On hearing this, a devilish smirk formed on Avayan's lips and he said, "Good."

Saying this, Avayan hung up the phone and then looking in front with an evil gaze, he said, "Be ready for your surprise Mr. Aadhar Singh Raizada".

"Even after all this, you are still breathing, so the only reason behind this is that I do not want to cut the thread of your breathing. But I know you well enough that you will neither stop nor step back, so its better for you, because even I don't know when my limits of tolerance will end." He continued.

Aadhar was sitting in his cabin when Karan came there and said, "Sir, they were telling the truth. They make liquor in their homes and then sell it outside very cleverly."

Aadhar said, "Hmm, something else?"

Karan said, "No sir, apart from this they are not involved in anything."

Aadhar was still feeling somewhere what happened there last night, it happened the way as it was already decided.

Aadhar was sitting there thinking all this when suddenly Punit came there and showed an envelope towards Aadhar and said, "Sir! this has come for you."

Aadhar took the envelope from him and opened it. As Aadhar took out the paper and read it, his eyes became wide with surprise and anger, while standing up from his seat he almost shouted, "What the hell is this?"

Punit also looked at him with surprise and asked, "What happened sir, what is there in this?"

Aadhar looked at him and said, "My transfer letter."

Aadhar angrily placed the paper on his table and took out his phone and called his senior. When phone was answered, first he took a deep breath and said, "Good morning sir".

Then a voice came from ahead, "Good morning". Meanwhile, without stopping, Aadhar immediately said, "Sir, what is all this? This sudden transfer, why? Do you know that I have been working on such an important case here for so many months and now this-?"

Aadhar had just said this much when his senior stopped him midway and said, "Now you will not work on that case."

Aadhar closed his eyes in anger and further said, "But sir, I have worked very hard on this case, I cannot leave it midway and now I am very close to him. Now whoever he is, he cannot escape. Very soon I will reach him and he will be behind the bars."

On this, Aadhar's senior said, "You feel the same every time Aadhar, but till date have you find anything? Even after going to Italy, you had said that you will catch him, but what did you find there, nothing. Just got one more defeat. That's why the department is now handing over this case to a new officer and I also think this is right. Now you just prepare to leave."

Having said this, his senior hung up the phone. Aadhar was about to say something further when the phone got disconnected. He angrily hit his foot on the chair and then rubbed his neck and said, "Transfer my foot". Saying this, Aadhar left his office angrily.

Avayan was doing his office work at home today.

It was around four in the evening when Nitya came down. She was looking around for Avayan when kaka came there. He looked at Nitya and asked, "What happened, daughter?"

Nitya shook her head and but kaka understand that she was looking for Avayan.

And he said, "Nitya Baba has been sitting in the study since lunch. Perhaps he is doing some of his work. You sit here, your kaki is bringing tea for you."

She nodded with a slight smile and then sat on the sofa. Meanwhile kaki came there and placed the tray on the table in front and she said, "How are you feeling now, are you okay Nitya?"

Nitya took kaki's hand in her both hands then looking at her, closed her eyes and gestured to her that she was absolutely fine now.

Kaka was very scared seeing Nitya's condition in the morning, that is why he had called kaki here so that Nitya felt good and a little better with kaki.

Meanwhile Avayan came there and kaka and kaki left from there.

Avayan sat near Nitya and said, "How are you feeling now?"

Nitya showed her thumb to him, 'Better'.

And then made a cup of tea and handed it towards Avayan. He was about to grab the cup, suddenly his phone started ringing.

He looked at her and said, "Just a minute Sugar". Hearing this, Nitya placed the cup on the table. Avayan took out his phone from his pocket, answered it, "Hello?"

And Tony said from the front, "Good evening sir, all the work is done. The arms have reached where they were supposed to reach."

Avayan said, "Well done".

Tony was currently in France so that there would not be any problem after reaching the consignment and along with this he could handle all the work done there well.

Tony said, "Thank you sir, everything else has been done but a foreigner is troubling me a lot, it is out of my control to bear him. What's more, now he is creating a lot of drama. Due to which we may face problems in future".

On this, Avayan was about to say something in anger when his attention went towards Nitya, who was already looking at him.

Avayan did not want her to get scared after hearing anything from him, that is why he further said in French in a calm tone, "S'il crée tant de problèmes, pourquoi le tolérez-vous, tuez-le et mettez fin à son histoire."

"If he is creating so many problems then why are you tolerating him, kill him and end the story".

Whereas Nitya narrowed her eyes and started looking towards Avayan with confusion and then made a face, she said in her mind, "Hn? what he is saying, Oh his language is also weird just like him."

Tony laughed and replied, "Pourquoi pas monsieur, bien sûr, ne vous inquiétez pas".

"Why not sir, of course, you don't worry".

Hearing this, Avayan hung up the phone and then picked up his cup of tea.

Aadhar left his office and went straight to home. Aadhar went to his room without saying anything to anyone and started pacing here and there angrily.

After circling like this for some time, he sat on the bed holding his head. He looked on the floor angrily and said, "How can they do such a thing? That too now when I am so close to him. I know he is none other than Avayan, but I have nothing to prove it. There is no proof. But the day I saw Avayan with JD in the club, I became suspicious and the reason for this suspicion was Avayan's father. But somewhere my heart was not ready to accept. Because the Avayan I knew could never do such a thing."

Then after pausing for a while, Aadhar continued, "Your father was a very accomplished player of this world and after all he included you also in his world. But whatever happens, transfer or anything. I will reach you with proofs Avayan and the day I succeed will be your last day in this world of crime."

Aadhar did not know that he would never be able to achieve what he wanted to or what he was trying to capture because the Avayan Singh Rathore whom the world knows is a clean chit business man. Who does not commit any fraud in his business, leave alone any trace of crime. And the Avayan or I could say that the Mad Wolf whom the world does not know, is so dangerous that no one can even wander around him let alone reach him. And it is not possible to find any evidence against someone about whom no one knows.

Aadhar was just sitting there when his phone started ringing. He answered the phone and said, "What is the report? Say that the work is done."

And a reply came from the front, "Yes, Everything has been done from top to bottom".

A smile appeared on his face and he happily said, "Yes! yes! good job." After saying this, Aadhar hung up the phone.

Avayan and Nitya were still sitting in the hall when suddenly Ishan and Ishana came to the door. Both of them were standing at the door and looking around inside the mansion.

Today they had come here for the first time and they still did not have the courage to come inside. Both of them were still standing there when Nitya's attention fell on them.

As Nitya saw both of them, a big smile appeared on her face. She was still happily looking towards the door when Avayan looked at her and following her gaze he looked towards the door, he stood up from his place staring at Ishan and Ishana without any expression.

Ishana looking ahead, softly said to Ishan, "Come on Ishan, now that we have come inside the lion's cave, So we are served in his plate."

Ishan said on this, "Yes all thanks to you, now you should go first, anyway you were the one who wanted to come here, Dadi was saying that she will come herself, then what was the need for you".

Ishana laughed falsely and further said, "Don't do much drama, bhai is looking here only."

Ishan said, "Bhai is not looking, he is staring."

Ishana did not say anything further on this and then with great difficulty both of them started moving forward.

Nitya also started moving towards them happily. Ishana hugged her and said smilingly, "How are you bhabhi?"

Ishan also came forward and touched Nitya's feet to took her blessings and said, "Hello Bhabhi, how are you?"

Nitya looked at both of them and nodded with a smile, 'I am fine'

Ishana was about to say something further when Avayan came forward, Ishana became silent. Avayan said in his cold voice, "For what purpose have you two come here?"

Ishan and Ishana started looking at each other. Then after pausing for a while, Ishana said, "Bhai we have come here to tell you, ahh what I mean we have came here to invite you."

Avayan asked, "Invite?" Then, after pausing for a while, raising his brows he further said, "For what?"

Ishana said, "Bhai, tomorrow is Vikrant Bhai's wedding, we had come to invite you and Bhabhi for the wedding."

As Ishana's was completed her words. Ishan immediately said, "Yes tomorrow is the wedding, Vikrant Bhai and Ki-?"

Ishan had just said this when suddenly Ishana held his hand and silenced him and said, "Yes bhai, the wedding is tomorrow, Dadi has said that both you and bhabhi will come."

Ishana held a bag in her hand, she gave it to Nitya and said, "Bhabhi, Dadi gave this for you."

Nitya took the bag from Ishana's hand. Avayan was still looking at both of them with an expression less face. Due to which Ishan's condition was worsening.

There was complete silence there for some time. Ishana again said with a fake smile, "So Ishan let's go now."

Having said this, Ishana again hugged Nitya and said softly, "Bhabhi come, Dadi has called you."

Then she separated from Nitya and said, "Bye bhabhi". Whereas Ishan also looked at Nitya with a smile and said, "Bye bhabhi".

Both of them quickly turned back and walked away. As they turned, Ishana said angrily in a subdued voice, "Can't you keep quiet? You were going to tell bhai that with whom Vikrant Bhai is getting married."

Ishan made a face at this and said, "So what is there in this? If not today then tomorrow bhai will come to know."

Ishana further said irritably, "Yes, but you wanted to explode the bomb on your head which is going to explode tomorrow itself."

Ishan said, "Okay sorry, it just had to come out of my mouth in flow." Then there was a pause, "Well, I don't think this bomb will ever explode."

Ishana said, "What do you mean?"

Ishan said, "Do you really think that we invite and bhai will come to the wedding?"

Ishana further said, "I was also feeling the same. That's why I came here, so that I can meet Bhabhi. Honestly she is very sweet."

Ishan smiled at this and nodded and while talking about all this, both of them went out to the car. Ishana, standing near the car, looked back towards the mansion and said, "Bhai has created a world of his own, away from everyone?"

Ishan also supported Ishana and said, "Hmm and there is no place for anyone in this world, I don't know how Nitya bhabi came into this world of bhai."

Ishana did not say anything on this and then both of them left from there sitting in the car.

As Ishan and Ishana left, Avayan started staring at the bag held in Nitya's hand, which she immediately hid behind herself and gestured, "This is mine."

Avayan didn't react on this and Nitya started looking at him smilingly. Seeing which Avayan said, "What? We are not going anywhere."

And her smile disappeared there. But saying this, Avayan left from there and Nitya, seeing him leaving, made a face, narrowed her eyes and said in her mind, "We are not going anywhere? This hot headed is beyond my understanding."

She came and sat on the sofa and then started looking at that paper bag. She took out a box from the bag and opened it to see a very lovely red colored saree. Looking at the saree she in her mind, "Saree?"

Then there was also a letter in that box, which she picked up and started reading, which Dadi had written for her.

"How are you Nitya? I hope you are not angry with me. Whatever happened that day should not have happened. It is our fault, we should not have reacted like this. Forgive us daughter and yes come tomorrow with my Avu. And this saree is for you, I would love if you wear this tomorrow. We are just waiting for both of you. If possible then please come, Dadi."

Nitya read Dadi's letter, she smiled with a relief, because somewhere from that day she was feeling that Dadi was angry with her. But today she came to know from Dadi's letter that she was not angry with her, which gave a lot of relief to her.

Nitya was still smiling when suddenly the smile on her face disappeared and she looked up towards the stairs and said to herself, "Yes Dadi we will come if it's possible."

Thinking this, she also went upstairs to her room. Avayan was sitting in his room at this time. There were no emotions on his face. He was just staring at the wall in front of him. And waiting for a call.

In the same time his phone started ringing and without wasting a single moment he quickly picked up the phone and put it to his ear. Hearing the words of the person in front, Avayan's facial expressions suddenly changed into anger and he tightened his jaws and shouted, "Shut up, I am coming."

Avayan stood up from his place angrily and went out from there. As he reached hall, he looked at Madhav Kaka and said, "Madhav Kaka, stay here tonight."

Saying this, he left from there without listening to kaka and kaka without saying anything, was just looking at Avayan from behind with disappointment. Kaka was looking at him in the same manner until he sat in the car and left.

After he left, kaka also came from the hall towards the kitchen. Nitya was sitting in her room. Looking at the saree given by Dadi, she said in her mind, "Will Ava go to his home tomorrow? He should go but I don't think he will go. I don't know what is the reason for all this, why Ava is so uprooted from his family".

When she think about the family, she remembered Asha and thinking about Asha, her smiling face came before her eyes. And with that a lovely smile appeared on Nitya's face too.

✿⁠ ⁠✿⁠

Chapter 31 is already out on scroll Stack.

So, here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 816 36
"You know what? If murdering a person was legal, i would have killed you without any second thoughts." He said in frustration. "And you know what? I...
227K 8.2K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
274K 16.4K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
27.7K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...