Cracked {Vic Fuentes}

By ughabuggabandlife

McKenna Wesley had it all, the friends, the boyfriend she was graduating college and she had a job lined up... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Guts
Chapter 2: A Night We Won't Forget
Chapter 3: Dress Shopping
Chapter 4: Mad At Myself
Chapter 5: Missing You
Chapter 6: Here We Go
Chapter 7: No Different
Chapter 8: Go Go Go
Chapter 9: Waking Your Neighbors
Chapter 10: Who's Ready To Party...not me
Chapter 11: A Friday Night Like This
Chapter 12: Loose Lips Sink Ships
Chapter 13: Silently I'll Wait
Chapter 14: Sure As Hell Meant All Of It
Chapter 15: Breakdown
Chapter 16: I Know It's Tough
Chapter 17: What's So Good About Picking up The Pieces?
Chapter 18: We Need A Hero
Chapter 19: I Promise This is Personal
Chapter 20: Bring Me Home Again
Chapter 21: Back Up Plans
Chapter 22: Homesick
Chapter 23: This Home
Chapter 24: It Feels So Early
Chapter 25: I Was Saving Myself For You
Chapter 26: Just Keep Holding On
Chapter 27: Hell and Back
Chapter 28: What If I Don't Even Want To
Chapter 29: You Said You're Having a Baby
Chapter 31: Fight Back For What You Want
Chapter 32: My Heart, I Surrender
Chapter 33: Check Mate
Chapter 34: You Make Me Feel Low
Chapter 35: Everything is A-Okay
Chapter 36: Shameless
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 30: Oh, You're Killing Me

790 22 8
By ughabuggabandlife

McKenna

Three weeks later I found myself sitting on the floor leaning against the shower about to pass out. Vic walked into the bathroom with another cup of water and a sad look on his face as he handed me the water.

I pushed it away "That's only going to make it worse." I complained and felt the sickness rise in my throat again before I leaned over the toilet seat and threw up the nothing in my stomach all over again. I lost count at four on how many times I threw up.

I sat back from the toilet and took the cold rag Vic offered and laid it across my head and closed my eyes.

"I think I'm done." I whispered and tried to stand up and walk back to bed, but found myself crawling, I felt disgusting, I was too weak to get the taste out of my mouth as I gulped down as much water as I could to rid it.

Vic lifted me up and put me in bed and placed the garbage pail next to me and climbed into the other side of the bed.

"I can't sleep." I said and turned so that was laying on my back and staring at the ceiling.

"We should go to the doctors tomorrow." Vic said I nodded and continued to look at the ceiling.

"Are you excited?" I asked suddenly.

"Of course I am. I'm nervous as fuck though." He admitted sheepishly.

"Yeah, that's understandable. I am too." I whispered. My eyes started to shut and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

_-_

My leg was bouncing up and down as I waited anxiously in the waiting room as my appointment time was a mere five minutes away. Vic was next to me holding my hand tightly, not saying a word as time passed.

There was nothing to say, it was already a tense situation. Something like this was new to me. I didn't know what to say or how to act, neither did Vic, we were both at a stand still. This was the first time this was happening to either of us.

"McKenna?" The nurse said as she came out from the hallway and smiled at me. I stood up and so did Vic as she led us to a simple examination room.

"I'm just gonna take your height and weight and all that jazz and the doctor will be right in. It's just procedure." She said calmly while I took off my shoes already prepared to get this over with.

She recorded my height and weight and blood pressure and closed her laptop and walked out the door.

"I feel like a little kid again." I said sitting next to Vic and grabbing his hand.

"You're a child at heart." He said laughing.

A doctor walked through the door a moment later with a laptop in his hands and a smile on his face. "Hi! I'm Dr. Bona." He introduced sitting across from Vic and I in a swivel stool.

"Hi, I'm McKenna and this is my boyfriend Vic." I introduced smiling. Vic shook his hand and the doctor started flipping through papers.

"What brings you to the clinic today?" The doctor asked, I grabbed Vic's hand and squeezed.

"Well, I started getting sick four days ago, it's weird I'm totally weak in the morning a puking mess and by ten, I'm feeling just fine." The doctor nodded and stood up.

"Can you sit on this for me?" I got up and laid down on the makeshift, uncomfortable bed while he rolled over a machine and walked over to the sink to wash his hands.

"Is your menstrual cycle regular?" The doctor asked. I suddenly felt awkward with Vic being in the room, but nodded regardless.

"When was your last menstruation?" He asked.

"About a month ago, come to think of it I should've gotten it last week." I said nervously and the doctor nodded and turned on the machine.

"Well, McKenna there's a very high possibility that you're pregnant." The doctor suggested and squeezed cold gel on my stomach before moving the wand around. He moved it all around, up my stomach and on my sides before moving to my lower stomach.

"This may be a little awkward, but can you unbutton your pants?" The doctor asked. I unbuttoned my pants as he moved the wand around and stopped.

"Well looky what we have here." The doctor said and zoomed in on the screen staring at a little dot.

"I think I found it." The doctor said smiling. I smiled at the screen and stared at the pea sized dot on the screen.

"So I'm gonna have a baby?" I asked and looked away from the screen.

"Looks like it." The doctor said. I looked at Vic who was still sitting in the chair and smiling at me.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to run a blood test." The doctor said shutting off the ultrasound and handing me a paper towel to wipe off the goo from my stomach.

"Uh, sure." He smiled and nodded.

"A nurse will be in momentarily." He said and shook Vic's hand before walking out.

"This is so surreal." Vic said looking at me. I nodded in agreement before he got up and smiled at me.

"Kenna, there's a baby in there." He said putting his finger on my stomach. "A little tiny pea sized baby that will grow into a beautiful baby." He said like he still wasn't convinced.

"Vic, we did it." I whispered nearly on the verge of tears. I stopped myself as the nurse came in with a red tray in her hands and a smile on her face.

"Oh. Am I interrupting?" She asked wide eyed.

"No! No! We're just discussing how happy we are." I said as she smiled and placed the tray down next to me. I had my arm sticking out while she pressed her fingers to my arm to find my vein.

"I remember that feeling." She said as she cleaned around where she found my vein and slid the needle into my arm.

"I have a fifteen year old son." She sighed and filled the vile with my blood and took the needle out of my arm and placed a cotton ball on my arm and pushed it closed.

"When they start talking about girls is when you wish you were a sleep deprived parent taking care of a restless infant again." She said pushing a cap down on the vile.

"Its the greatest experience ever, being a parent was my favorite thing besides my job." She said and picked up the tray. "Anyway, make sure you gain your energy back, eat a cookie, drink some orange juice. We'll call you within the week with the results." She said.

"Thank you." I said and jumped down from the bed.

"Also, congratulations on the baby." She said and smiled brightly at me and closed the door behind her.

A different nurse came in a moment later with a cookie in her hand and some orange juice and set it down next to me. She didn't say anything, just smiled and left.

I was feeling weak and sleepy and I knew that eating this cookie and drinking the juice was important, but the smell was literally revolting.

"This smells disgusting." I said and made a look on my face holding it away from me.

"Is it rotten?" Vic asked taking the cookie from me and smelling it. He tore off a piece and ate it and gave me a weird look.

"McKenna there's nothing wrong with the cookie." Vic said handing it to me. I took the cookie from him and held it away from my nose.

"You need it, just plug your nose or something." Vic said while shoving the cookie in my face. I scrunched up my face and brought the cookie to my mouth and bit down on it.

I hated it, the way the chocolate felt on my tongue and the crumbs that developed from chewing. The texture was terrible, the taste was weird and before I could even think of putting it in my stomach, bile was already rising in my throat.

I ran to the garbage can and collapsed in front of it spitting out the cookie. I coughed and spit the rest out before sitting back up and sighing.

I turned around and Vic tossed me a piece of gum.

"You're a lifesaver." I said tearing open the gum and chewing it, The taste slowly being replaced with a minty flavor.

As I sat on the floor, in front of the garbage can I was suddenly over come with a feeling that I didn't know how to describe. There's something growing in me. I'm going to bring life into this world, I'm going to be a mom. Vic is going to be a dad.

"Vic." He looked up from his phone and smiled at me, but his smile dropped when he saw my blank face.
"What's wrong Mick?"

"This is real." He gave me a weird look before standing up and walking over to me.

"Yeah, it's real, why wouldn't it be?" He said. I looked into his eyes and shook my head.

"Vic, you're gonna be a dad." I said. The more he thought about it the more serious his face became.

"Yeah, I am." He whispered.

"Aren't you happy though?" I asked smiling.

"Of course I am!" He responded and stood back up and pulled me with him.

"If it's you, then of course I'm happy." He said leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you." I whispered closing my eyes, but quickly shot them open to see him smiling.

"I love you too." He whispered back.
"I also love baby Fuentes." He said holding my stomach.

"We love you more."

AN: well....she's preggers. I feel like this story is really generic right now, but I don't regret it I love writing it. Even though writers block has been kinda beating me up lately. Also, I had Jenna's death kinda planned ever since she made an appearance. It was gonna happen eventually, I'm sorry if it seemed quick, I just didn't know what to fit in between. Oops.

Anyways, I love you all and I hope you liked it!

-Jenn Ω

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 122 46
We were a perfect match, maybe that's why we burnt out. This story contains smut, drugs, suicidal thoughts & suicide
248 1 32
Is it better to be with someone who knows your worth, or to be the best part of someone's life? When Luciana gets a job selling tee shirts for her c...
Untitled By Kee

Fanfiction

509 5 13
Ever wonder what it felt like to fall in love with your best friend?
880 70 16
Mike gets drunk.. Vic's innocence turns devilish... fat suddenly appears after a couple of months... morning sicknesses appear... happiness comes in...