Until I Met You

By quest_53

"I don't know how to not think of you and feel an ache in my chest. Every sad song I listen to seems to be ab... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

107 9 5
By quest_53

"Your fingers intertwined slowly with mine, and suddenly life made sense"

Ananaya's Pov

"What I'm saying is I like my eggs half cooked" sid said. 

"Shut up, isse acha mai tere muh me kacha anda tod deti hu kha lena" meher said.

Both of them were fighting about the eggs for breakfast, "That why I love scrambled eggs" Meher said.

"I love eggs anyway they are cooked" dev said coming towards the kitchen. "Especially if my girlfriend cooks them" He said winking at me and I blushed looking down on the eggs I was cooking.

"I agree" mallika said from the couch. "These are the best eggs I've ever had, how do you cook so good anu" she said.

"It's not that good" I said. It has been a long time since I had a lively breakfast like this with so many people, and when everyone woke up tired and hungover, I was more than happy to cook breakfast.

Everyone has been teasing both us for being 'lovey - dovey'❤️🙈 couple or telling dev 'to go and be cheesy somewhere else😂'

Last night I fell asleep on the couch with dev and today in the morning I found myself in a room on the bed with meher. Later she told me that dev carried me to the room when I slept on his shoulder.

Instead of taking a plate from the front dev came to where I was standing and whispered in my ear from behind. "Morning gorgeous" His closeness sent shivers down my spine and I didn't even know if I was holding the spatula right or not.

"I guess, mere dosto ne tumhe cook bana liya hai" he said in my ear. "One of the disadvantages of being my girlfriend"

There was a hint of mischief in his voice, he knew that this whole girlfriend thing flustered me but the idiot was enjoying it.I turned to look at him and showed him the spatula as a weapon and asked "Dev" I gritted my teeth, "How would you like your eggs, scrambled or thrown all over your face" I asked smirking.

He held his hands up in surrender smiling slyly "Scrambled please"

After breakfast everyone was busy in their own and I was sitting with meher and sumedh in the garden. Sumedh looked happy and relaxed now, he wasn't worried over small things anymore.

"I'm really happy ki sab kuch ache se ho gya" Sumedh said smiling.

"Yess, she loved it" Meher said nudging his shoulder.

"Did she?" he asked.

"Yess" I and Meher said in unison and he was really happy to know that Mallika loved it and we were also convinced.

"I'm also happy kabse tum dono ke peeche padi thi that pls become a couple for god's sake" Meher said and we laughed.

"I really love her, pta nhi itne time se mai kaise reh rha tha" Sumedh said scratching back of his neck.

"Aww" I and meher said and pulled his cheeks and the three of us started laughing.

____

"I told you to get ready fast Sid" Mallika shouted from downstairs when Sid was still in the shower.

"Chill baby aa jaega" Sumedh tried to make her calm.

She rushed everyone because she didn't wanted any problems for this Saturday surprise and so I and Dev decided to get ready before time but Manav and Sid were not.

Mallika was really excited for today and she didn't wanted anything to go wrong and so she was the one who chose everyone's outfits also.

"Yrr ye kya pehnaya hai lagra hai mai jogging pe ja rha hu" Dev whined and I laughed.

"Chup re, you'll know once we reach our destination" Mallika said.

"Ek baat hai meri girlfriend jarur hot lag rhi hai" He said winking at me and I looked down blushing.

"Ha ha thk hai Mr Aashiq" Meher said and everyone laughed.

"Abeyy saalo aaj aaoge ya hum log jae" Sumedh shouted and Sid and Manav came down running.

"Hum aagae" They both said.

"Bhut bada ehsaan kiya" Meher said joining her hands.

We all came out and sat in the car, I and dev were again at the back facing each other.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise you know na" Mallika said from front.

"Please" I murmured to Dev hoping he would tell me.

"Miku tera hume kidnap krne ka plan toh nhi hai na" Sid asked.

"Nahh bey tujhe jo kidnap krega vo hi Pagal ho jaega" Sumedh said and everyone laughed.

"Ha vo bichara insaan dobara kisiko kidnap nhi krega" manav said.

We all were laughing and chit chatting and I was really enjoying the day already, and I dont know when I drifted off to sleep.

After sometime someone patted my cheek saying "Anu we're here" I slowly opened my eyes and found myself looking into dev's brown eyes.

I looked outside the window rubbing my eyes and it was the best scenery I've ever seen. The view was really beautiful and breathtaking and a smile came to lips and I turned to Shubman again, "TREKKING?" I asked

"Yeah" He said smiling.

"I've never gone on trekking" I said and again looked out and savouring the view, and when I looked back at dev he was shocked to hear what I said.

"Really?" he asked.

I scratched the back of my neck looking down and said "Well, I didn't exactly had the best childhood"

"Ohh, well come on then, let's make this best" dev said smiling and got off the car offering his hand.

I took his hand and came down, everyone had already ran away leaving me and dev behind when sid shouted "Oye laila majnu ab aa bhi jao"

We walked and catches up with everyone when meher and mallika dragged me back with them leaving the boys ahead of us.

"I'm really happy for you and dev" meher said happily.

"Ha finally dev is in a perfect relationship" mallika said.

"You too" I said winking at mallika and she laughed "Ohh Haa" She said rubbing back of her neck.

"Kyu bhul gyi thi kya" meher asked laughing.

"Haa" mallika replied and we laughed.

"Tera Kya hoga" I said laughing, "Wahi jo manjure khuda hoga" She replied giggling.

"BTW you two look adorable together" I said nudging her by shoulder.

"Hihi thanks" She said looking down blushing.

"Oyee hoyee ladki sharma gyi" meher said.

"Shut up" she whined hitting meher's arm.

"Oye aunties, gossip baad me krna aa jao" manav shouted and received a glare from the three of us.

We joined the boys and now everyone was fighting over to what should we do first. "Let's go on the rope pull" sid said excitedly.

"Nhi pehle we'll go on the top of hill and do paragliding" mallika said.

"Ek min anu came with us for the first time so let her decide" dev said and I looked at him dumbfounded, "Me?"

"Haa anu rope pull bolegi" sid said.

I looked at dev with pleading eyes and he murmured me something so I said "Let's go on river rafting"

"Yess" Everyone said in unison and went towards the river rafting area. All of us sat in the boat and started moving the raft with the water.

"Abeyy Sid marna hai kya tameez se chla" Sumedh shouted hitting his head.

"Abeyy yahi to maza hai tuje kya pata" sid said chuckling.

"Ha jab upar phuch jaege na sare maze bahar aaenge tere" dev said giggling.

"Aye vo dekho machli" meher said excitedly moving her hand in the water.'

"Woww pehli baar dekhi hai kya" manav said and everyone laughed.

"Sid ek tere type ka question puchu" I asked and he happily nodded.

"Acha ok so tell ki agar shirt pr chai gir jaye to vo kya ho jaegi" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Aahh geeli?" He said confusingly.

"Nhi idiot, it'll become 'TEA-SHIRT'" I said and everyone laughed and sid gave me a high-five. 

"I like it" He said laughing.

"Anu tu thik hai na" dev said touching my forehead.

"Haa kyu?" I asked making faces.

"Nhi mujhe laga sid ka asar aa gya tujhpe" He said and we laughed.

______________

River rafting was so much fun and and I was really feeling good right now. We were going to eat something and I was walking taking in the views around me. It felt breathtaking.

I stopped midway and looked at a small girl who was giggling, holding her parents' hands, one on her mother and the othe in her father, recalling the days when I used to do this.

I shook my head erasing all the thoughts and moved my gaze to found a familiar face of dev but they were nowhere to be seen. I looked here there but couldn't find them.

I took out my phone to call him but it was out of charging because I decided that would be the best way to ignore my mom's calls. I moved in another direction to look for them when someone called my name from behind, it was dev.

He saw me and came towards me, his phone attached to his ear. He came to me and removed his phone and said, "Why is your phone switched off" he asked.

"Ahh...I forgot to charge it" I said.

A small boy came running and pushed me from behind and I bumped straight into dev and his hands snapped to my waist to balance me.

"You okay" he asked and I looked upto him nodding my head unaware of our extreme closeness.

"Umm sorry, maine dekha nhi tum peeche reh gyi" he said

"It's fine" I said, "Mai distract ho gyi thi"

"kisse?" he asked.

"It's stupid" I said shaking my head in denial but the expectant look on his face compelled me to continue so I spoke looking down, unable to meet his eyes,"I just saw this little girl holding hands with her parents, I... I.. Just think that she's really lucky"

I kept looking down at me feet thinking if he thought that I was an idiot to think like this but he didn't said anything instead he took my hand in his.

I looked up in his eyes and a teasing smile came to his face when he said "You know what, agar mera hath pakadne ka itna hi mann tha toh bol deti"

I opened my mouth to speak but he cutted me off with a laugh "Relax" he said, "I was just joking"

I hitted his arm saying, "Jokes are supposed to be funny"

He looked at me giggling and said "Look I know I'm not you mom or dad"— he showed me our joint hands—"But this would be fine right?"

"It's not necessary" I said looking down when a blush crept upon my cheeks and we started walking hand in hand, it felt protective and nice and I didn't exactly wanted to pull my hand back.

____________________

Heya friends! 💖

So here's an update, hope you all like this 'Saturday wala trekking surprise' and if you do so, then don't forget to vote and comment.

Till then bubye ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 265 109
Do you ever think about how this world is running? What is this big energy or who is this ? Who runs this big whole world. In this world where runni...
3.8K 283 11
It's a story of two completely different souls falling for each other..... So many struggles, greed, Tortures but atlast they fell for each other...
158K 7.7K 36
SidNeet Love Story.... Peep in to know more
7K 442 76
When a rich girl and middle class boy meets as boss and employee and falls in love ❤️