Desi Mohabbatain..πŸ’—

By babybeartae_07

When Koreans fall in love with Indians.. Let's see thier cute love story.. [My first ff so please forgive me... More

Introduction πŸ’—
chapter 1..
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 43
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 69
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
chapter 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 31
Chapter 37
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 53
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 63
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 72
Chapter 75

Chapter 59

580 33 4
By babybeartae_07

After reception everyone enjoyed lot everyone decides that they will leave for India tomorrow as in those days yn force them to stay some more days..they roam the city and visit some places here. Yuna also here and she became too close to everyone specially with yn like she is her younger sister .not with yn actually everyone from India.

And today yuna's husband coming so taehyung and jimin went to pick him up from airport. Everyone is exited.

Everyone talking in living room..then they heard car sound..means they arrived. Before they entered yn decided to welcome him by Indian style so she went to mandir which is living room.

Mr kim- come son...

Tae - welcome Hyung..

?- oh c'mon taehyung don't be formal and uncle..you too..

He said with smile..

Mr kim- yes yes..seojoon ..

Park seojoon..

Joon- Yes..

Mrs kim- Oh my son how are you?

Joon - oh aunty..you are became too beautiful..hm

She chuckled..

Mrs kim- aish!!

Jimin- yea Hyung only I can flirt with her..

Joon - oh really!! Well thank God you still unmarried although it's too hard to flirt with someone else..right tae..

He said with laugh as all boys laugh...and all girls glare st them..

Tae- um..yn?

Joon- Yes Yes where is your wife..

Yn- here?

They look at her as soon he saw yn he frown like he saw her before too..yn come towards them with smile .

Yn- welcome oppa!!

Yn said with beautiful smile as he smile too.. thinking he is wrong..

Mrs kim- wow..yn you will do his arti..

Yn- sure..

Tae- it's!!

Joon - I know...it's called arti .tae.

Everyone chuckled..

Yuna- yeaa tae your forget his most of friends are Indian..

Tae- ohhh..that's good..

Yn- hm..

Then yn done his arti..and he smile..

Tae- Hyung my wife and he is seojoon..

Yn- yes I know Unnie told me..

They smile..then seojoon meet everyone and when he meet adi they both are confused..

Seojoon - if I am not wrong your adi CEO of Roy's collection..

Adi- yes..um CEO of park industry..right..

He nod..

Tae- you both know eachother..

Adi- maybe .

Joon - I think too we meet before too but where?

Yn- um vai..you know oppa?

Jennie - yes?

Adi- it's so confusion...

Seojoon now thinking that he is not wrong what he thinking it's right but he thinking how could this happen..

Joon - ok forget it.. atleast we know eachother..

Tae - yes...

Mrs kim- listen dear now you came than stay here ...

Joon - so sorry aunty..but tomorrow evening we are going to Busan..it's very important..

Tae- hyung again?

Joon - I know tae..but try to understand. I just come to meet you all tomorrow we have to leave..it's very urgent..

Tae- that's not fair..nonna..

Yuna - yeaa taehyung don't be sad we will meet again..

Joon - yeaa now I come and here you guys telling me to go..

He said and laugh and everyone laugh too..

Ashi - oh oppa can I say something?

Joon - sure cutie..

Ashi- you know your too handsome and cute just like k drama actor..

She said with cute smile as he chuckled. But ...ahm ahm..our devil bunny rais his eyes at her..

Joon - aww really!!

Ashi- yes..

Joon - well your too cute too..just like Anime girls..

He said as she blush..Jin and taehyung look at jk who is crossing his hand on his chest glaring at her. They both look at eachother and whispered..

Tae, jimin- bunny became devil..

They both hold laugh and look at jungkook.

Mrs kim- ok ok now dear go and fresh up Yuna took him..

Yuna- hm..

Joon - yes yes .

Then they both left..then one by one everyone left..

Jimin- ahm..ashi..

Ashi- yes..

Jimin- All the best..

He said and left while ashi frown becoming confused. She look at taehyung and he point to jungkook..ashi now understand..

Tae - love let's go..

He hold her and left. Now only they both left.... she walk towards him and say ..

Ashi- hey .what happened.

He just glaring at her..in same position..

Ashi- oh someone is angry or jealous..

She holding her laugh while he didn't said anything and soon she felt she is in air..

Ashi- uhh kookie what are you doing..

He pick up her in his arms in bridal style..

Jk- just to show you what is handsomeness..

She became shock and her face got red..he smirk and went upstairs..

Ashi- kook no put me down someone will see..we are alone in home .

He just silent..he just walking towards his room..

Ashi- ko-

She stop as he put her down and went to close the door.. she shockenly stand there..he turned to her after closing the door..he walks towards her in slow steps while making an eye Conte with her. She gulp and walking back .

Ashi- y..yes what happened..?

He coming close while she going back until she stop infront of wall..she looking here and there nervously..while he stand infront of her Puting his one hand over her head and another move towards her small waist pulling her closer as she gasped and look up at him..her left hand placed over his right chest while her another hand on his waist holding his shirt..thier breath touching eachother.. looking at eachother..she is so nervous in this time..and this is not first time she came in his room but today he behaving something else . He lean down as she tightly closed her eyes in nervousness he chuckled and looking at her face. When she didn't feel anything she slowly open her eyes found him staring her her in same position.

Ashi- u..um..

He chuckled and whispered..

Jk- yeaa you looking so frustrated do you really want me to do something?

Her face again got red as she blinking her eyes continuously. She look down in shy while he chuckled.

Jk- well..what you were saying? So handsome?

Ashi- yes whats wrong..he is handsome..

She look at him as he rais his brows.

Jk- more then me?

She chuckled..and hold his neck by her arms and pulling him closer and whispered..

Ashi - your hot Mr bunny..

She said and kiss his cheek . As He close his eyes and blush. He look at her about to kiss her she push him..

Jk- aniyoooo .

Ashi- catch me..

She started running in whole room while he running behind her..

Jk- stop angel..

Ashi- hehe...

She running running until he hold her from back while he freed herself but failed while thier foot slipped and she fall on bed while he fall on over her..she laughing while he laughing with her. Both crawl up in in bed hugging eachother and she come over him..

Jk- ok ok now stop .

Ashi- hehehehe ..

She laughing while he hold her hairs and tucked them while she look at him..they looking at eachother with love and affection..she cup his one cheek and carries it and stop on his lips..she rub his lower lip with her small thumb..while he looking at her..

Ashi- soft..

She Mumble while his face got red..she look at him and lean towards kiss him while he pushed her on bed and hover above her..she gasped and look at him..

Jk - soft things should only belongs to soft ones right..

She blush as he without warning smashed his lips on her.. she closed her eyes tightly while he kissing her passionately. After a while they broke the kiss and look at eachother while panting heavily.

Ashi- I will miss you..

She whispered as he smile and kiss her forehead..

Jk- Me too. But but no longer soon we will meet your also Focus on your training and mee too..hm

She nod and kiss his cheek..

On ther hand...

Ritu was in kitchen with yn now she come inside her room and closed the door as she turned around she flinch..

Ritu- you?

Jimin chuckled and come towards her..

Jimin- yeaa mee...

He come and hold her waist and pull her closely as she hold his shoulder..

Ritu- what happen to you so sudden..

Jimin- I have one surprise for you..

Ritu- surprise?

Jimin hold her hand and took her to dressing table. She frown not knowing anything.

Ritu- what?

Jimin point to the box on table as she took it ..

Ritu- what's in it?

Jimin- open and see..

She frown and open it and she her eyes widen in surprise. She took it and look at him..it's a beautiful gold bracelet. Simple but beautiful. It's precious becouse on it there's a design where was written Rimin..

Jimin- do you like it..

Ritu- it's so beautiful jimin..

Jimin- i designed it specially for you..

She look at him and he took it and hold her left hand..and wear it..
Then she noticed a saje bracelet on his right wrist .

Ritu- wow..

He chuckled and she hold his hand..

Jimin- it's couple bracelet..

Ritu- it's so so beautiful and precious thank you..

He smile and cup her face and kiss on her forehead.

Jimin- Tomorrow your going don't know when we will meet again..so on your absence I will feel like your are with me..

She smile and hug him..

Ritu- I will miss you..

Jimin- oh really!!

She nod as he snuggle in her neck and whispered..

Jimin- I will miss you more and more..

She chuckled. She tight the hug as he carries her hairs softly.

Time skipp..

Now it's almost going to night..in office room taehyung and join talking..also after so long they met .

Joon - will tae can I ask something?

Tae- yes please!!

He said smiling.

Joon - yours and yn did love marriage right?

Tae- yes why you suddenly ak?

Joon - no actually I feel like I saw yn somewhere but where I don't remember!!

He chuckled.

Tae- hyung you might see her in internet or with adi..

Joon - no taehyung not there..I saw with someone else..

He becomes confused.

Tae - with someone else? Whome?

Joon - 2years back when I went to India for one event maybe there I saw her...

When taehyung heard that he got confused.

Tae - 2 years back?

Joon - hm..um one second if I am not wrong..yn probably married' with..

He stop and look at taehyung now he understood what Joon want to say..

Joon - you know?

He nod ..

Joon - what? Do you know about dev?

Tae- No I don't know him but I know about yn..and his past .

Joon - past?

Taehyung sign and told him everything like what dev did then what happened to yn and how he and yn meet everything. While saying he don't know he become so sad..

Joon good his shoulder and give him a big brother support..

Joon - I am proud of you tae..you did the bestest thing ever..

He smile..

Tae- I don't want hyung..his one shadow fall on yn..she is my everything and for her I can do everything..

He smile and nod..

Joon - that's my boy...

Tae- but i didn't understand how you know him..

He sign..

Joon - he was my one client. When I went that event i saw yn with him..that time they announced their weeding..but unfortunately due to some work i couldn't meet yn..i didn't even know something has happened like this..I am really sorry tae...

Tae- no hyung please..don't say that. I know that it's really impossible to believe but yes he did that with my Hyung and you know what is funny thing..I am really happy that he didn't marry her . becouse yn didn't deserve him..

He smile and Patt his back.. thinking his small brother becomes so mature..

Joon - As i say yn is really lucky..that she get out from devils hand..and now she is safe ..

Both smile while someone knock they look at door where is yn..

Yn- sorry to disturbed you..

Joon - it's ok yn come..

Yn came inside and say..

Yn- oppa tae come dinner is ready then while night you both can talk..

Joon - while yn di you really think your husband will come to talk in night.. leaving his wife ..

Yn blush as taehyung chuckled.

Tae- aish hyung!!

Joon - ok ok I just kidding..let's go actually I am really hungry..

Yn- please..

Then they three left..

Time skip after dinner.

Taehyung came inside room and saw her seting the bed to sleep while he silently went to her after closing the door..he come and huy her from behind..

Yn- hmm..did you give them what I told..

He nod.. actually yn brought some gifts for Yuna and seojoon as she was busy so she told him to gave them..

Yn chuckled and set the pillows and hold his hand...and he still hugging her .

Yn- tae sleep?

He didn't said anything just silently hugging her. She look at him at side and he softly carries her waist to her stomach and snuggle in her neck.

Yn- Sona nhi hai apko?

She said in Hindi as he nod as no..

Yn- ok then kiya kare hum?

She ask teasingly..he chuckled and started kissing her neck while she closed her eyes and try to push him..

Yn- u...um tae..let's sleep..hm..I have to woke early..

He chuckled and pull back..

Tae- ok let's sleep..

Yn nod nervously..and they both went to bed..as always hug eachother and yn placed her head over his chest and closed her eyes while he turned off the light then he kiss her forehead and pull her closely and carries her hairs softly and then they fall asleep..

...

And the next day everyone left for India and Yuna and seojoon also left for Busan at evening...

And from now on everyone busy in thier life and work...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 276 17
"I don't like people who are DISOBEDIENT" β™‘ hii guys this is my first ff that I'm writing here hope you all are going to like this!! KINDLY NOTE THA...
85.5K 2.2K 53
Guys love u I hope u all love I will apload next part earlyπŸ’“and I know so many army blink hate me because in this ff jungkook and jisoo so please do...
4.9K 96 28
This story is in Hinglish.
111K 3.5K 16
Love at first sight! Falling for someone she didn't expected! Y/N to fall for her cousin! is this right? does he love Y/N back?