COTE | | Bound | | [Suzune x...

By Ayanokoji-Kyun

| | BOUND | | [Suzune x Kiyotaka] ~ Snippet of Chapter 1 ~ "Ayanokoji." She suddenly said my name with such d... More

Chapter 1 || The Compass Strikes (it doesn't actually) Again!
Chapter 2 || The First Not A Date!
Chapter 3 || Dealing with an insect
Chapter 4 || Not So Subtle Announcement
Chapter 5 || 'Change'
Chapter 7 || Unveiled Truth
Chapter 8 || Developing Feelings
Chapter 9 || One Month and Meeting the Inlaw
Chapter 10 || The Colour Red
Chapter 11 | | Significance
Chapter 12: Wet πŸ‹
Chapter 13 | | The Morning After
Chapter 14 || Pool Day
Chapter 15 || Suzunes Sick Day
Chapter 16 | | Ichinose Honami
Chapter 17 | | Trust
Chapter 18 | | The Prelude To Chaos (with a lil cleansing ;))
Chapter 19 || Kiyotaka is Caring
Chapter 20 | | Dance
Chapter 21 | | 'Scouting Class B'
Monologue | | Kiyotaka's Adoration
Special || Comfort, The Past
Chapter 22 | | The Event Selection Exam
A/N
Chapter 23 | | Enter: Papakoji
Chapter 24 || Suzune's Past
Chapter 25 || Perfect
Chapter 25 || House-Husband Kiyotaka
A/N

Chapter 6 | | Chillin W/ Friends

2.8K 111 61
By Ayanokoji-Kyun

| | BOUND | |

"I understand why you guys are here but why are you two here?" I asked, looking over to Ike and Yamauchi. Yes of course, they perceived me as their friend but on normal occasions it'd usually be only them two, Sudo and then professor. To this day I still don't understand why we call Sotomura professor.

"We saw that Yukimura had monopoly whilst we were walking through the dorms." Ike started,

"So why not tag along?" Yamauchi finished. These two boys were inseparable, if anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they turned homosexual for each other after failing to find a partner.

Truth be told, I didn't mind their presence at all but something had irritated me. The interruption of Suzune and I's little kiss. Surely you think by now they would have learnt how to knock, or perhaps just told me that they were coming over.

"Cmon~ let's play some monopoly!!!" Ike said excitedly, taking the game out of Keisei's hand and opening it, already setting it up.

"Suzune and I will go make snacks and refreshments." I got up abruptly, grabbing her hand and she trailed behind me to the kitchen. Once we were out of site, I pinned her against the wall,

"I was enjoying that earlier, weren't you?" I muttered, from the main room you could hear everything from the kitchen so I kept my voice low.

She looked into my eyes and nodded meekly, probably embarrassed by the situation, I grabbed her chin and kissed her gently, my lips on hers.

"Let's get some snacks shall we?" I said loudly, as I heard footsteps approaching. She snapped out of her dazzled state and immediately grabbed  opened the fridge.

"Which pieces do you guys want to be? We got the cat, car, duck and dinosaur left." Haruka said, peering over the door.

"I'll be the cat." Suzune answered back. Despite the unwarranted timing of their arrival, perhaps this'll be a good moment for Suzune to make friends.

"I'll take the dinosaur."

"Okay~! Hurry up or we are gonna start without you!!" She laughed, leaving the kitchen whilst Suzune and I got a tray with some biscuits and crisps on whilst bringing cans of drinks as well.

We quickly arrived back to the main room where everyone was already sat, ready to start the game. I sat down and Suzune took the seat beside me, our money laid down in front of us. I counted it to make sure I was given the correct amount of money.

"Who distributed the money?" I asked, peering around the room, ready to engage in my plan.

"T'was I, Kanji the great!" Ike said triumphantly, his voice creating a jokey tone, "I would never cheat on a game like this so stop being prickly Ayanokoji~!" He laughed.

"Wouldn't cheat? So why am I missing a 500?" In truth, I was not missing a 500, I skillfully slipped a 500 in my sleeve so I could gain an advantage over them. Suzune was beside me and eyed me carefully, her eyebrows furrowing. I don't know if she knows or not but it'd be troublesome if she knew.

"Gah! So sorry man, I actually thought I done it correctly!" He rubbed the back of his head and handed me a 500. Well, starting with an advantage is great, I just can't let myself be known to starting with extra money.

"Kiyotaka." An eerily dark voice called out from beside me, sending the slightest shivers down my spine.

"Yes Suzune?" My head slowly turned to be confronted by the girl I call my girlfriend now.

"Shake your sleeve." She looked straight at me, "Or I'll do it for you." Shit.

Everyone was confused by the situation that was currently occurring, but I for one knew why she was doing this. She saw me cheat, "Now why would I do that Suzune?" I asked, not wanting the secret of my cheating to come to light. Truth be told, I've never played monopoly so to make up for my lack of knowledge I wanted to start with an advantage.

"I saw you slip that 500 in your sleeve." She stated, smirking at me, "Although, starting with a little more money won't help you beat me in monopoly." She triumphantly expressed, "Sleeve. Now."

"That is quite a bold accusation for you to make of me Suzune." I argued back, "I would never cheat on something that's simple to win." Liar.

"Hey Kiyo-pon, if your so certain that you aren't cheating why not just show your sleeve." Haruka added, also now interested in whether or not I was cheating.

"I'm not cheating though."

"Look at me and say that without smiling or laughing!" Ike exclaimed.

"I'm not cheating." My face remained neutral as I looked into his eyes. That method would usually work under normal circumstances however, I am not a normal circumstance.

"Ike... you do know that he rarely ever changes his facial expression..." Miyake deadpanned, knowing that I wouldn't change my expression.

"Gah! You're right! This dudes like a robot..." Ike put his hand on the side of his head and hit it a couple times. An insult that I will pretend I did not hear.

Before anything else could be said, Suzune pounced on me, lifting up sleeve and successfully securing the 500. I could've easily pinned her to the floor but I thought that it'd be boring that way, so I let her take it.

"Kiyotaka~ I thought you didn't need an advantage to win?" She taunted, waving the stolen 500 in my face.

I stretched my hand, "Let's start then, we'll see who's laughing by the end of this."

"Whatever you say Kiyoloser." She muttered the nickname but everyone could hear it.

Haruka brought her hand to her mouth snickering behind it whilst Keisei fixed his glasses trying to cover up the laugh that was bound to emit from his mouth. Miyake turned his head, smirking and trying to suppress the laughter. Ike and Yamauchi on the other hand, they weren't so kind and laughed as loud as they wanted.

"Horikita-chan, I thought you were a stuck up bitch before! But you're pretty cute~!" Yamauchi said, a perverted grin appearing on his face. I stared directly at him, delving into his very soul which quite frankly scared him to death, "Aha! I didn't actually mean that Horikita-Chan...!" Damn right you didn't mean it.

Suzune turned to look at me, confused but I just shrugged my shoulders, not giving her an answer.

"You're pretty funny and cool Horikita... can I call you Hori-chan..?" Haruka asked pleadingly, waiting patiently for Suzunes answer. She most likely would have went for Suzu had she not known that that was my specific nickname for her.

A light blush tinted her cheeks, "I suppose I'll allow it." She needs to stop being so Tsuntsun and accept the fact she wants friends. I do find it quite adorable when watching her interact with others.

"We gotta keep an eye on Ayanokoji incase he cheats... don't let him be in the room alone." Well, if I was left alone, there would indefinitely be money missing from the bank.

| | BOUND | |

"I'm done."  Ike dropped out of the game since he went bankrupt, in fact, I'm surprised he didn't flip the board like in the memes, he does seem like the type of person to do that.

"Suzune. You have Park Lane..." I said slowly.

"Yes I do..." She seemed tk be understanding what I was trying to say.

"And I have Mayfair." I continued. She nodded again but replaced her straight face with a smirk, a smirk that I've seen far too much of in these last few hours.

"Yes, you do... and no I'm not going to give you Park Lane."

Damn it.

At least I tried.

"Kiyopon how are you even still in the game? Hori-Chan has literally half the board, Ike is out the game, and we each have a set... you literally have three trains and Mayfair with no money..."

In truth, I had no idea. It was all probably because of luck. The entire game, I've only landed on chance and community chests with the occasional landing in my own property. I some how, unfortunately, landed on Suzunes Bond Street (which had a hotel on it) thrice loosing me on 4200, therefore depleting me of my money, however, that is the only thing I've landed on, and never once did she turn blindside for it.

So somehow, I'm still in the game...

"Please don't roll a 6..." I muttered under my breath, if I rolled a six, I'd land on Bond Street for the fourth time, therefore going over the threshold for the money I needed to pay her. And then there would be no point in mortgaging my train stations because then I'd have zero income and just be put out of my misery at a later time.

Everyone stared intently as I shook the dice in my hand, I prayed that I wouldn't be able to let Suzune knock me out of the game.

I rolled the first dice. It rolled over a couple of times and landed on a 1. Of course, I would have preferred it to land on a six so I definitely wouldn't land on Bond Street.

"There's still a chance for you to get 6 Kiyotaka..." Miyake muttered... enticed by the game, looking directly at my hand.

"Knock him out for cheating Horikita-chan!" Yamauchi excitedly said, "Get a five... get a five... get a five." He chanted in a whisper.

"If you roll a five on this next dice, I will laugh Kiyotaka." Keisei said, adjusting his glasses.

Not a five. Not a five. Not a five.

I threw the dice on the board, it spun over multiple times and then slowed down.

It was about to stop on a four, saving my chances of becoming bankrupt.

Just before it completely stopped... it rolled once more. Unfortunately landing on a five.

"If I'm not mistaken, five plus one is... oh right. Six. Pay me Kiyotaka." Suzune stuck her hand out mischievously, she smirked, knowing that I lacked the means necessary to pay her.

"I cannot pay you..." This is the first time I've ever lost in something.

"You know what that means~!" She exclaimed, "You're out." I put all my cards back in the bank.

"I quit." Haruka said, putting her hands up, "Hori-chan has won this game and by a pretty big margin."

"Yeah same, I'm out. She's got triple my money." Miyake followed, putting his cards in the box.

Yamauchi and Keisei ended up doing the same thing, knowing that they wouldn't win. They all packed the stuff they brought with them after the four-hour-long Monopoly game.

"We'll see who's laughing by the end of this..." Suzune mimicked, the words sounding oddly familiar, "You know you said that Kiyotaka..." I did, didn't I?

Before I could defend myself, she started laughing. Though it wasn't a loud or obnoxious laugh, it was rather cute. Her hand was in a fist against her mouth trying to contain her laughter. Her hand dropped to her shirt as she just laughed in comfort. It was a quiet and small giggle but... I seemed to notice that just simply watching her laugh made me... I don't know... happy? I felt my heart stammer.

Perhaps this was the beginning of a journey I've always dreamed of taking that she will lead me on.

"You're... cute when you laugh, Suzu."

I felt bound to her. A tight string pulling us together, not letting me free. Pulling me away from the reigns of the White Room. I wondered why I felt attracted. Was it because she was distracting me from my past? Creating a life that's normal for a 15/16-year-old and letting me live in it, ruining the ideals that my father carved into me.

The kiss from hours ago lingered in the front of my mind, the feeling of her lips on mine and the way they danced in synch.

"Kiyo..." Her nickname for me rolled off her tongue beautifully after our kiss.

Then when she pounced on me to find out if I was cheating. I could have overpowered her. But I didn't, I wanted to let her be victorious in her observation of me.

A tint of colour spread on her cheeks, stunned by the sudden compliment. In fact, I was stunned too, "You can't just say things like that~!" She whined. She really has changed, hasn't she? And it's only been a mere three weeks.

"Laugh more often..." The words spilt out of my mouth as a smile was drawn on hers.

"For you, I will."

| | BOUND | |

WORD COUNT: 2141

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 8.7K 30
[Non-Spoiler for anime-onlies] I walk towards the back of the school, holding her note in my hand. It's strange, because Horikita would rarely call...
6.6K 171 4
This takes place on Year 2 vol 1 The whole 2nd year students have disappeared with no trace, they were teleported into a theater-like place. A man gr...
16.6K 626 10
"In this world, winning is everything; winners are validated and losers are denied. Until now, I've never lost at anything, and I won't in the future...
148K 7.3K 194
Y1 description: After escaping the white room, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka joins the Advanced nurturing high school in search of a peaceful and normal highsch...