Forced QUEEN

بواسطة jiaha2001

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" "Voice down" .......... "Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE TH... المزيد

DESCLAIMER
AUTHOR'S POV
INTRO: FORCED QUEEN
CHARACTER ASTHETICS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
|CHARECTOR ASTHETICS|
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
🦋
CHAPTER 33
🦋
CHAPTER 34
QUESTIONS
NEW CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
🍁
CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 29

1.3K 73 7
بواسطة jiaha2001

🍁

LITTLE DID they both know there conversation heard by Rajmata who came to ask about Meera's health ended up hearing everything, she knew she knew from the day one there is nothing is okay between them.

Vidyuth director stormed towards his gym, he Removed his shirt, he started to wrap the cloth against his palms aggressively and started to punch poor punching bag.

Anger, frustration, being speechless are the words which defines Vidyuth Rathore right now, rajmata peaked inside saw effect of his daughter in law's words on him, emotions he finally showed some emotions and reason is Meera.

Emotions of loosing not letting her go, fear, care, protectiveness there many she made him feel those after long time no one affect him not even Mannara he loved her but his feelings for Meera are stronger then the one he had on Mannara.

Where this roller coaster of emotions will lead him he don't know, he never felt this much protectiveness towards anyone,,,,, there is a strength but still make him vulnerable, weak.

Yes Vidyuth Rathore is getting vulnerable, he is getting weak infront of her, how he will explain the world or his wife, what she is doing to him, why she is affecting him very badly, why her words of going away from him making him loose his sanity, answer is simple.

Meera is captured him, his soul with her innocence.

Meera is everything he is thinking about.

Meera is having power to make him go insane.

"I love her I FUCKING LOVE HER"

He yelled and started to punch hardly thank go the gym is soundproof or else Rajmata surely would have heard him.

How will he let's her go when she became the reason for his piece, his eyes search for her every moment. He is changing himself and she is changing him he don't want to accept that that's why this anger is spitting from him.

Loving her nothing but having a weakness, the Kings title comes with lot of enemies only thing can Vidyuth do is protect his family no matter what he is being heartless, emotionless because that's exactly how he is been taught, when his brother and sister used to play games he used to study, when they were carefree and enjoying there childhood he used to learn how to behave as a King, over-all he never lived his childhood, all he did was spending time in library learning extended versions of business, when teenagers used to enjoy there youth here he was  full of office calls, meetings, and also it gifts loneliness, being out of group.

After he done with punishing poor punching bag he left to his office he had shower even wore his spare clothes from office and left, only thing he can do is taking his frustration on work.

-AND HERE in their room Meera kept crying.

"I don't want to fall for him"

She is crying and crying this is what she is mumbling while crying.

"How can I fall for him all he did is hurt me how can I?"

Her eyes turned red she is crying because she don't know what the hell actually happening in her life.

"Papa why I'm being like this? Why why I have to feel these unknown feeling?"

She is complaining infront of her dad looking at the wall.

"Why papa why? He hates you he hates me he kidnapped me he married me forcefully, he took my first kiss, he literally caged me even after all this why papa how can I? I'm Feeling pathetic of myself how can I be like this?"

She herself don't know she is crying so badly.  The door is opened by nandini she got shocked after looking at Meera's state.

"Meera!! Beta kya hua apko kyun rorhi hai app shh shh rote nhi beta kya hua bta mujhe Vidyuth kuch kaha?"
(Meera!! What happened to you why are you crying tell me if Vidyuth did something)

She embraced her giving motherly warmth. Meera kept sobbing loudly all she wanted to do is cry out loudly, she is been holding her tears since long days.

Nandini curressed her back until she catches breathes back.

"Meera?"

Meera at one side don't want Nandini to know status of there relationship even she don't know why she wants them to think like they are happy in there married life.

"Maasa IDK I'm feeling sick in this room I just want my legs back"

She diverted the topic very smoothly but Nandini understood that there is definitely another reason but she don't want to share.

"Apko kuch nhi hoga aap theek hojaoge bilkul shi salamat theek hai aise kabhi mat rona Ghar ki Bahu ko Rona nhi chahiye"
(Nothing will happen to you you will obviously get better, you should never cry like this if daughter in law cry it's not good for this house)

Nandini hugged her and she said while curressing her hairs. Meera snuggled more into her she obviously missed having warmth of her mother's hug and here Nandini is making her feel the same warmth in matter of minutes she drifted off to her dream land, nandini made sure she sleep comfortably she tucked her in blanket and left with last glance on Meera.

-EVERY ONE wants Meera to get better that's the reason why all of them visiting her time to time specially Tanvi Anvi and obviously Anushka, and on the other hand vinay started to go office with Rohan he has become his assistant, and  on the other hand Meera is been giving Vihaan ideas to impress Anvi even after know Anvi head over heels for him she is just so happy looking at her excited self being all happy about her husband efforts on her., And Rohan and Vidyuth are so immensed in there work and still after hectic schedule Vidyuth is taking care of Meera, that's the exactly reason why Meera is so frustrated by his behaviour he is kind of confusing her.

Meera is in deep slumber but a harsh knock on the door made her jolt away from sleep.

"Yeah come in"

She said Tanvi entered her room with scared expression.

"Tanu what happened?"

Meera don't want to hear any bad news from her.

"Idk bhabhisa Rohan is been tensed he wants to talk to you urgently"

She said by showing her phone infront of Meera.

"Mujhse?"
(With me?)

Rohan is the guy who is most of time into his work he rarely think about other things during work and here he called her that's the exactly reason why Meera is doubting.

"Hello?"

She started to talk.

"Im sorry Meera I don't want to disturb you, what the hell happened man he fired 6 employees for god's sake six trust worthy employees"

Meera connected the dots she is still not really out of her sleepy eyes her eyes got widened even thinking about his rage filled eyes, and she had flashback for second.

"May be it is because we argued with each other this morning "

She mumbled.

"Please do something Meera "

Rohan plead in front of her.

"Isme me kya kr skti hu even my legs are paralysed or else Id have jumped to your office"
(What can I do in this)

She said with the fact.

"I'll give him my phone will you talk to him"

She is about to say to his request.

"HEY WAIT-"

"HELLO"

She heard his deep yet raspy voice.

"AA I'm I actually"

She is thinking that what she will talk to him.

"Meera?"

His questioning voice again brought her back.

"Im bored"

On ther other hand Vidyuth had no idea about what she is trying to talk.

"Take me out"

She closed her eyes tightly while asking him.

"Actually I'm quite busy today how about dinner?"

Surprising  even Rohan is surprised   looking at his bestfriend soft side for his wife simple sentence but honey is dripping over it, specially the softness in his voice.

"Pakka?"
(Are you sure?)

She asked him again being unsure of their plans.

"Yeah did you had lunch?"

He asked her.

"Not yet I was sleeping"

She said.

"Have lunch I'll send some pastry's"

She humbed in return no one can believe this duo was talking about Divorce this morning they even had a argument.

"Get freshen okay?"

He said.

"Hmm by by"

"TC bye"

As Vidyuth turned back a miracle happened.

He smiled which is witnessed by Rohan and Vinay, some other employees too with see through glass, he quickly closed that without thinking twice and here Rohan and Vinay both are still so surprised about his smile and his behaviour.

"Bhaisaa? Aap finally ek official date pe ja rhe ho wow"
(You are finally going on official date)

He glared at him.

"Look after here I have some work "

He said while taking his phone.

"Acha kyun ohh pastry right?"
(Oh why?)

Vinay again tried to tease him, which made Vidyuth stop his tracks and he turned towards Rohan.

"Rohan I need files to be completed I want vinay to complete them once I'll be back i want them on my desk"

Vinay cursed at his mouth which runs unnecessarily.

-IN MEERA'S ROOM Tanvi is twice excited then Meera, Meera had neutral feeling she wants to go but on the other hand she don't want to go.

Tanvi bickering alot about the dinner plan.

"Bhabhisa you should wear something sexy you it's a date"

Meera rolled her eyes, it was her who asked for it, and she is disappointed that it's not him it's she she is the one to ask for date even if she never meant that in first place but on ther other hand he agreed and also she can't ignore the softness in his voice.

"I'll think about it will you ask chacha to bring me food I'm hungry"

She asked Tanvi she stopped her track and got disappointed she wanted to talk more about there dinner date.

Chacha came with tray which had lunch she silently had her dinner, aftwr having the dinner Tanvi helped her to use washroom. Vidyuth didn't hired any maid for Meera he personally took care of her in his absence it's always Tanvi Anvi and Anushka. They give her company.

Once she came out of the washroom  Tanvi obviously helped her it's difficult to walk since her legs are paralysed.

The door knocked by maid with three bags in his hand, Meera had confused look then she remembered hi. Talking about sending pastry's but three bags?
Tanvi took them with teasing smile

As they open there was a saree white saree with multicolour blouse, and accessories specially waste chain which made her blush.

On the other hand Vidyuth is busy busy preperation he wants it memorable for them he don't want to take her on casual dinner instead he wants to make it different and memorable he wants to have some precious memories with her.

Time skied with these flustered hearts.

He made sure that she will like every thing which he prepared.

He even bought new suit for himself he worked on his looking which made him look more dashing.

Vidyuth's look

After he left office he is still here at there date set up he is still making sure of things.

"I think sir you should get mam here it's almost eight o'clock"

The manager said looking at Vidyuth it's surprising for him too looking at the great businessman on India who is know as perticular as he is never cared about what other thinks about him and here he is hell worried about if his wife will like the decoration or not.

"Yeah I think I should go"

He said while buttoning his blazer. Through all the way towards Rathore palace he had smile on his face he is been smiling thinking about the time they gonna spend with each other it will be first time it will be only them only him and her.

It took almost thirty minutes to reach palace Tanvi had already sent text that Meera is ready he is excited to see her in that saree.

He always had thing for her traditional attire he is head over heels whenever she wear saree of something she rarely wears saree most of time she wear dresses and for him she looks beautiful in anything she wear but saree hits different.

As he entered palace his eyes met with his mother's teasing eyes and on the other side his dad uncle antygrandpa and grandma are sitting on the couch with curious and teasing smiled in there face. he knew obviously it's Tanvi doing she is famous reporter of there mansion who makes sure about every updates known by everyone, he ignored everyone as he marched towards his room he knocked on the door before entering.

As he entered inside he saw site of his wife sitting infront of mirror applying Kajol in her eyes, his heart skipped looking at her almond eyes directly landed deep inside his black eyes he started to like the brown color, the color of her eye passionating him recently.

"Are you ready?"

He asked her, she nodded without looking at him it's Nandini and Tanvi who are helped her in getting ready.

He came forward without thinking twice he picked her up in bridal style.

"Let's go from back door"

She is nervous as hell, he started to walk.

"Why?"

He asked her. Her heart raced even after its not the first time he is holding her in bridal style, but something always makes her loose her sence specially his heartbeat she feels at peace, like she wants to be in his arms forever.

"What if someone-"

"Stop it you are my wife let them be okay"

How she will tell him it makes her feel butterflies it makes her blush?

Poor Meera still staring at her husband even after each and every eyes are on them, non of stare mattered to Vidyuth as much his wife's eyes made his heart flutter.

He made her sit in the car he went on driver seat, he leaned towards her obviously because of seat belt, but his eyes landed on her waste chain he cursed himself for buying something as tempting as it is.

It took lot of self control to divert his eyes from that chain. He just wanted to break it very badly.

He started driving towards the place where he arranged everything.

On the other hand Meera's heart skipped looking at handsome husband of hers today he is looking like a prince charming. Her eyes not leaving him.

"Stop staring at me"

He said while Removing seatbelt.

"Why not after long time you are looking handsome"

She said silently but he heard her, even he is surprised looking at her brave self.

He is again holding her in bridal style her eyes landed on decoration.

Vidyuth knew Meera is more in to nature and environment he got to know that during there bungee jump she was admiring everything around her. That the reason for this open area date set up.

"Wow I love this"

She mumbled as she placed her head on his chest.

he made her sit on the chair, his eyes where admiring her he sat right infront of her, as she placed her chin on her palm as she looking at her surrounding, Vidyuth's eyes are only on his wife.

"Wow it's so damn beautiful"

She said looking at decoration.

"Indeed beautiful"

••••°••••

Here is the knew chapter guys I'm sorry I took lot of time.

From today onwards I'll post on weekends.

🦋

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.9M 357K 61
♚ 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♛ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 ⋇✦⋇ "𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨...
58.1K 1.7K 23
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
810K 10.9K 13
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
1.8M 83.5K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...