The Whisper From Seoul To Meo...

By kookiyah97

"I wanted to bring you closer...but little did I know that you were the Moon." . . . . "I wanted to be close... More

Wellcome
1.Dream
2. Tutor
3
4
5
6
7.
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
hey
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31(Note)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

25

58 17 24
By kookiyah97

"In the flaming rain
that's burning me
Within that long, eternal journey
The sadness we shared
is my clarity Is by your tears
Oh, even when I'm falling,
you're all I need
Amid all the ruins, our place of promise
The land of rest, the return of eternity
You're the one that waited for me."

~ 'Deja Vu'
TXT

Heeseung opened his eyes, it was blurry, he couldn't even see anything clearly. He has tried to shake his hand a little because it is hurting, but he can't. After blinking for a while, he can see now, his surroundings....the big bedroom, the glass wall, the silver coloured wall clock, the door..too familiar. And last he tries to feel the bed, feels after so many years, he is feeling this softness. The big painting of the sky with stars is hanging on the wall. And besides it, two frames are there...two photo frames.

Heeseung furrows his brows as his eyes widened....the photos of his friends... friends?.........

"Haa...young master?..... you're awake."

Heeseung looks at the door, the maid. He couldn't see her that clearly because she closed the door just saying that, but Heeseung knows who she is. And soon he heard footsteps coming towards his room. And the door wide open, revealing those people, that he was wishing to meet again.

"Heeseung...my dear."

A woman comes while running towards his bed and she kneels down. Heeseung moves his head towards her. Her teary and shocked eyes.......

"Mom......" He said.

"Yes yes son." As Mrs. Lee caresses his hair by her left hand, and she holds Heeseung's hand by her right one.

"Mom..." He calls her again, as the tears start to flow from his eyes. He sobbed. He can't believe, he can't believe that his mother is with him, he can hear her and can touch her. He holds her hand tightly.

"I miss you." He said.

"Me too...me too son." As his mother nodded countless times. Her body starts to shake.

"Mrs. Lee......"

Heeseung has followed the voice, and there on the door, Sunoo, Jungwon, Jay. They come closer when their eyes meet.

"Hey bro ...." Jungwon said but couldn't say further as he started to cry. Seeing him crying Sunoo also couldn't hold his tears.

"You dickhead...how dare..... You sleep for.... seven... months....." Sunoo said while sobbing.

"We were... fucking..... scared."

____________

Heeseung sits on his bed as the other six guys also sit near him. And suddenly Jake jumps on Heeseung, causing him to fall on the bed as Jake hugs him.

"Bro, we missed you..." He said as he rested his head in Heeseung's chest.

"Com'n, I was here, in my bed...why do you have to miss me?" Heeseung said while resting his head in the bed.

"What did you say? Hah? On your bed? You were in coma for fucking seven months, and we all thought it is for the lifetime." Jay shouted as pressed Jake on Heeseung while hovering over them.

"Aaaaah....it is hurting, com'n..." Heeseung shouted while catching his breath. And soon Jay and Jake release him.

"Can you all just stop for a moment? Do you know how much time I tried to talk to you?" Heeseung asks him, not liking the way they are saying they missed him, means he missed them too.

"Sorry...we were just so scared."

"But you did listen to us right? We always talk here, sit beside you, talk about your girlfriend, talk about school just to let you know that you are not alone, you hear it right?" Niki asks as a hope brim in his both eyes. But for Heeseung, it was sad and guilty, he doesn't know but guilty for sure, to not be able to listen to them when they talked.

"I don't." He answered.

"Bro, the doctor told us that you are in a coma, but you can hear everything and feel everything." Jay says while furrowing maybe angry with the doctor for lying, or maybe to Heeseung thinking he is lying.

"Lol the doctor also told ajumma that even if he wakes up from his coma, he will not be able to walk for a month, to gain energy and to balance himself. But look at him, he can run." Jungwon says as he puts his head on Sunoo's lap just to not let anyone jump on his shoulder. Too tired.

"Point" Sunoo states.

"But Heeseung, means hyung whatever...you literally gave us trauma."

"Wait wait wait ......." Jake tops everyone, their gazes fall on him as he puts his hand in his chin to think something. And after a few seconds, he looks at Heeseung with his detective eyes.

"You saw a ghost that night right? That's why it gave you the trauma that you had to deal with a coma, not moving, not eating through the mouth, not speaking at all........"

"And toilet too." Jungwon has added.

All of them laugh along with Heeseung.

"Ajumma said you are going to school tomorrow." Jungwon says, this time looking at Heeseung.

"Yeah, I want to see my school."

"that's good."

_____________

Jake, Jay, Sunoo, Jungwon and Niki were convinced to let them stay with him for today, but he insisted not to. He doesn't want to let them know that his left hand hurts so bad, sometimes it feels like someone cut his hand from his body. It only happens at some particular time so he doesn't want to risk it.

His dad is not in the home. Is he somewhere for a business trip? Although some thoughts pop up in his brain every time he thinks about his father's business trip, he always tries to bury them deep on his thoughts, not let them express or explain. Watching him smiling, laughing and completely fine, Mre. Lee feels this is the time to take a good breath. All the medical reports are good so there is nothing to worry about.

Heeseung let his body fall on his king sized bed as the bed responded by a wiggle. As last .....he is in his home. He has closed his eyes to feel his surroundings, to smell his room....soft so familiar and comfy.

"What was that?" He opens his eyes when a sudden question pops in his brain.

"Meoul.....Yuzu, the jungle, the school, Mrs. Park, grandma.... Sunghoon.......they were just my dream?"

He feels restless for a moment. So he dreamt about them in this whole seven months? But why did it feel so real? Real, like a nightmare...but it was not that bad.

"Lol....a big dream, it was a big dream." He says to himself as he chuckles.

He shouldn't care about dreams that much. His mind keeps going on that way because it was a long, seven months long dream... afcourse he already felt attached to it. But he will get over it soon, sooner...maybe from this night. When he wakes up, he will forget about his dreams and will start his life the way it was.

His eyes become heavy as the sleep drifts him down towards it. And he can hear someone whispering a song for him, not for him but played by his neighbour that he is feeling like a whisper, not a song.

_______________

"Aish this uniform...." Heeseung looked at himself in the mirror while fixing his tie. He felt he was wearing this uniform after many years. It is really the best, not like the one that he dreamt, that was not that cool.

"Young master, your mother is waiting for you on the dining table." A maid has told him as he quickly wears his blezer and walks out of the room. He has greeted all the maids that come into view. And soon he reaches the dining hall, his mother is sitting there.

"Mom" he calls her as he also greets the maid who pulls a chair for him to sit. His mother stops for a while when he greets the maid.

"Good morning" She said while smiling.

"Morning"

"Any pain or something strange in your body?" She asks.

"No not."

"That's good to hear."

"Yes"

He finishes his talk with his mother and eats his breakfast. After finishing his breakfast he walks to the gate when his driver opens the car door for him.

And soon he reaches the school.

"Thank you" he said and smiled at the driver. The driver awkwardly smiled at him a little.

"Where are they?" He muttered. As soon as he reaches the gate, the student starts to whisper, and shout his name. But they stopped shouting when Heeseung glared at them.

___________

"School is boring." Jay says while putting some papers in the dustbin.

"Adjectly." Niki groaned as he put his head on the desk.

"You feel bored because you don't like studying." Jake said from over Sunoo's shoulder.

"Yes." Sunoo agreed.

"You two ..can you stop this please? The school is already sulk and now...you two also." Jay says pointing his index finger to them.

"All of you are sulk, can't you keep your mouth shut for a moment? Let me sleep." Jungwon says and again closes his eyes. If they start to argue with him about this, then God knows what he will do.

"Haha....he is right, shush." While putting his index finger on his lips Heeseung says as the other smiles at him. And Jungwon just growls knowing they are mocking him.

"Hey Heeseung....."

All of them turn their head towards the owner of the voice. And in a quick glance their faces become blue as dislikes appear in their faces. Heeseung just smiles.

"Hey" he looks up at the girl, long black hair, those big eyes, her slim waist...she is beautiful.

"I missed you." She said as leaned closer.

"Me too." Heeseung said and quickly responded to the kiss.

"I'm so happy to see you healthy." She said when she wrapped her hands around Heeseung's neck, when Heeseung was sitting and she was standing in front of him.

"Yeah...I think your friends are waiting for you." Heeseung said when he points her to a group of girls.

"They....hm okay. I'll call you later." She released her hands from his neck.

"Yeah."

"Love you"

"You too."

Heeseung turns his head to his friends, just to discover their blue faces. He laughed.

"Damn Heeseung, you are way too good in acting." Jungwon said.

"But you said you will break up with her. When? After you die?" Sunoo spoke up, he is just too tired to see them kissing when he already knows Heeseung is just using her.

"Whatever..." Heeseung said.

___________

His hand is healed. Whatever the cause was, as it didn't show any symptoms on the outside of his skin, so he doesn't care. It is already a month now since he recovered from his coma. He is healthy like before plus strong too.

The days are really boring for a rich kid like him. He is tired of watching tv, playing games, riding bikes..etc etc. Sometimes he tries to find something interesting, something that can make him happy. And after a few attempts of thinking about something like this, he found the solution. It has been a week since he started painting. Even if he mustered the painting degree but really had no intention to paint something, and he didn't even like it, he found it boring as hell. But many things have changed, like how his attitude has changed towards everyone, his manner too. Sometimes the maids, and Mrs. Lee herself gets shocked when he helps someone, help a maid with whatever they are doing. He is way too polite towards everyone. And at first it scared them a lot, but when his manner didn't change, they also let him help them.

It is Sunday. He refused to go to Jay's place today. As now, his new hobby is painting, so he is in the painting room, while colours are surrounding him from everywhere. He is a water coloured person that's why you couldn't be able to find crayons and oil pesters with him.

He was painting when he heard someone entering the room.

"Hee..." Mrs. Lee calls as she walks closer to him.

"Umm" he replies, still not moving his eyes from the paper which is stuck on an easel.

Mrs. Lee places the glass of juice on the nearby table.

"Is this someone's room?" She asks after moving her head towards the painting.

"Yes" Heeseung says.

"Haha...it feels so cozy." She says when she can see the room that Heeseung is painting is not like the one he has, it is not big, tiny, with a small bed sticking on the wall when a small study table and chair is on the corner...and she can see that Heeseung has left some space there to draw something later.

"Cozy?" Heeseung looks up at her.

"Yes" she smiles.

And Heeseung again looks back. He stares at the room for a second.

"It felt cozy and warm." He says and again starts to paint it with a little yellowish and brown colour on the frame of the window.

"Yes, colour mixing matters." She says and patted his shoulder before walking out of the room. Closing the door while not making any sound.

And when he realises his mother left the room, he fondly looks at the paper. A mix of emotions shine just like his hand which is holding the paint brush.

"I can't believe I'm missing you MEOUL." He says.

"One of the most beautiful cities...with the most beautiful people."

It is Heeseung, his IQ is not easy to tolerate. Even his thoughts are also defeated by it. The first three weeks were really enjoyable for him. He has gotten what he wants. He just wanted to be here, in Seoul, with his family and friends. Can talk with them the way he wanted to, he can say, he misses them every day, like what he thought he would do if somehow he would be able to find his home........yes, his mother is in his home, he can call his father, he can spend all day with his friends...but still feels something is missing.

He did enjoy going to school, when he could wear his fancy and cool uniform. He enjoyed the view of the school, when his friends were with him, by his side. But after a month, all he can relate the school to that one, the one that he hated the most. If he sees someone with big eyes, while not wearing the shirt properly, the collar is not done, he can see Seon on him. When he sees a elderly woman, slightly bent forward...can see grandma, when he sees his own mom lecturing him while grabbing the chopsticks by her hand...can she Mrs. Park. Nature, the people all give him the way to Meoul. He never thought that Deja Vu can be this strong in his life. Its primeness effect is so optimistic yet sorrowful. Optimistic for what? What to expect? Yet he can't stop himself thinking about it.

He can see most of the things related to them. But only two people, he can never relate to someone else. Gyuhe, he can't relate Gyuhe to another one cause, he believes he himself is Gyuhe. He hates it but can't help it. And the other person is Sunghoon. There is no one who can be like Sunghoon, with his soft yet angry aura.....it is impossible to find someone like him.

After finishing the painting he leaves to take a quick bath. And changed his clothes and when he was about to rest his head on the pillow while laying on the bed, he heard them shouting and yelling his name.

"Lee Heeseung....we are here."

"Hey Lee Heeseung."

"Heedeungie"

"Heeseungie"

"How dare you not come to my house?"

"We will eat you alive now."

As the door burst open. Heeseung whined. No matter how much he requests them to let him sleep for a moment, they will not.

"What are you dooooiiiiingggg." Niki said it like he is singing a song as he jumped on the bed too. Before he jumped on Heeseung, Heeseung was sitting on the bed.

"What the fuck? You are sleeping?" Jay shouted.

"Guys stop it please, I'm not feeling well today." Heeseung lied.

"What? Really? How are you feeling? Let's go to the hospital....you have school tomorrow, you can't make any excuses to not come................................"

He can't believe his friends are this much stupid, which means... they should just leave him alone.

"Shit" Heeseung muttered.

"Heeseung, can't you just tell that bitch that you don't like her? She has been calling me asking about you...and you motherfucker why are you not answering her calls?" Jay said, shouted of course while greeting his teeth to stop his rising voice.

"Ah... com'n does we really have to talk about it now? I'm tired." Heeseung said, hadn't forgotten to apply some 'act of a tired person'.

"Yes we have. Because of you I can't even in my network bruh." Jay said back.

Heeseung touched his hair in a little frustration.

"Doesn't she know I'm dating Sung-"

He stopped his sentence in the midpoint. Lucky that he controlled it. Jay was already listening to him but the others who were busy with their own worlds, now looking at him with their wide eyes. And Heeseung's hand's movement in his hair also stopped when he realised what he was just about to do, about to say.

"What is your shitty deed I missed?" Again, Jay.

"Wait, I also don't know about it." Sunoo said and looked at the others, as they all understand that neither of them know about it.

"You dickhead for real? You are dating someone else behind us and we don't know?" Jake said, explained all of their reasons to look at him like this.

Heeseung doesn't know what he should do now, how to lie or should he tell him really what happened with him, but he is panicking by their gazes.

"Lol, calm down will you? tell her I'm dating Sunoo, I bet she will never show up again." He said, lied confidently. And yeah, with study, with that high IQ, with his talent...one of his biggest talents is to lie easily but only to his friends.

"What do you mean by dating me? I don't want to hear whispers just because of you." Sunoo complained.

"But you did give me the heart attack and I was ready to give you a stronger one by punching on your chest." Jake murmured.

(If you find any mistakes then please ignore it, I really couldn't give much effort while writing it because I got a fever 🤒...and I tried to distract myself that's why I finished writing this chapter. Okay byeeee..... comment, like..and love my butterflies 🦋🦋🦋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 3.8K 35
"i promise to protect you lee minho. no matter what i'll have to do to keep you safe." angel, han jisung, is sent to earth to protect lee minho from...
2.5K 104 11
'Next time we see each other you guys might be Kpop idols. Isn't that strange?' Or In which Alexis Kim had 7 best friends, she loves photography and...
1.5M 113K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...
22.1K 1K 45
𝐀 𝐠ðĒðŦðĨ 𝐰ðĒð­ðĄ 𝐟𝐚ðĶðĒðĨðē ðĒ𝐎𝐎ðŪ𝐞𝐎 𝐟ðĒ𝐧𝐝𝐎 ðĄðžðŦ𝐎𝐞ðĨ𝐟 𝐜ðĻ𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭ðĻ 𝐚𝐧 ðĒ𝐝ðĻðĨ ðŽðĄðž 𝐝𝐞𝐞ðĐðĨðē 𝐚𝐝ðĶðĒðŦ𝐞𝐎, ðĶ...