เค†เค—เคพเคœเคผ (Beginning)

By riw_ayat

๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’„๐’†- ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

Dedication/ Warning.
Introduction
1โ€ข Walkin Flame
2โ€ข Him
3โ€ข My girlfriend
4โ€ข Finally dating
5โ€ข Can't let you lose
6โ€ข Family Dinner
7โ€ข Call me
8โ€ข It's just her
9โ€ข That's like my Queen
10โ€ข Our eye met
11โ€ข Padrino
12โ€ข Not in 7 lives
13โ€ข Mahashivratri
14โ€ข She's the flame
15โ€ข He's here
16โ€ข Twinning
17โ€ข Those whiskey eyes
18โ€ข It's just a business trip
19โ€ข Congratulations Captain
20โ€ข You're mine
21โ€ข Time for blaze
22โ€ข Walkin Hell
23โ€ข Falling for her
24โ€ข The way he looks at you
25โ€ข Missing me?
26โ€ข Where's my devil?
27โ€ข Darling, Have mercy
28โ€ข I'm the danger
29โ€ข Roses for my red
30โ€ข Countdown is on
31โ€ข Indeed we are
32โ€ข Drive me insane
34โ€ข Found my home
34โ€ข It will began now
37โ€ข Fucked up
37โ€ข Tasted like mine
38โ€ข Dare you touch her
39โ€ข Obsession is lethal
40โ€ข Promise
41โ€ข Husband-to-be
42โ€ข Perfect Addiction
43โ€ข Marked as mine
44โ€ข Maharani
45โ€ข Jealous or territorial
46โ€ข Only for you
47โ€ข New journey
48โ€ข kiss these scars
49โ€ข Wifey-to-be
50(1)โ€ข Saga of love or thud?
50(2)โ€ข It's all fate
51โ€ข His fiery Baby
52โ€ข Shoot me
53โ€ข Daddy
54โ€ข It's gonne be difficult
55โ€ข He'll leave me
56โ€ข Splitted hearts
57โ€ข Convinience
58โ€ข Brain or heart?
59โ€ข That's like my husband
60โ€ข Confessions
61โ€ข My family
62โ€ข Combat
63โ€ข The unknown
64โ€ข The Beginning

36โ€ข You will marry me!

363 52 4
By riw_ayat

Varnika's POV

"Where are you?", I asked him on call.

"5th floor near the open bar", he said and I hung the call.

Agastya called me just a few hours ago and asked me to come to this Hotel.
I could have refused to come But his voice was different from every time we talked.
When he asked me to come here, it was unusual from another time.
We might talk sarcastically many times, okay I correct myself, we do talk sarcastically all the time but it's different from how he talked now.

I pressed the 5th floor button of the lift and went.
The bar area was on the other side of the swimming pool while I entered from the opposite.
Crossing the pool, I reached the bar only to witness Agastya sitting on the bar chair with a whiskey in his hand like those of his eyes.
He was drunk, it was clearly visible from his eyes but still his focus was so sharp, even the non-drunkers could fail.

"You wanted to meet?", I took a seat beside him.

"Yeah. What would you like to have?", he asked.

"Just a little red wine", I said and he gave the order.

"What happened?", I asked again.

"Have the drink", he pointed towards the wine glass.

I took it and had a sip.

"Now tell me", I said.

"Do not create drama here, just listen calmly", he said and I was amazed.
He never said anything like that before, even when he declared me as his girlfriend, even when we were in kasauli.
Never ever.

My heart beat intensely.

"Okay", I said taking a deep breath.

He finished his whiskey in one go and kept the glass aside.
He turned towards me and locked out the gaze.
The effect of whiskey was visible in his eyes. They were red and sharp.

"See I know whatever is between us, never happened with anyone's consent. Neither we ever spent time together nor talked politely, but whatever we had..... One thing couldn't cut off the fact that we understand each other.. am I right?", listening to his words my concentration increased even more.

What the hell happened to him?
Why is he talking like this?

I couldn't think of but hummed because he's right.
Though we never had that smooth or nice relation but deep down we understand each other.

"What I'm going to say now, might give you a little shock but trust me I mean it", he said and I was still surprised.

"Varnika Deewan, will you marry me?".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Silence.
That was the only thing that remained in the environment along with the oxygen.

He's drunk.
Calm down.

"Agastya, since when you're drinking?", I asked genuinely.

"Varnika, I'm serious", he said with a little rage.

No man...
He's drunk.

I called the bartender and asked him, "How many glasses did he have drunk?".

The bartender didn't reply but looked beside me, when I looked where his eyes were.... Agastya was deadly glaring at him.

"Agastya it's okay... You're drunk. We'll talk later", completing my wine, I was standing up but he held my wrist.

"Varnika, I'm all in senses".

No he can't.
He can't.
He fucking can't.

He stood up and I lifted my head to look at him.
Serious... all serious.

No fucking way.
Marry?
Him?
Calm down Varnika.
Take deep breaths.....

"Fuck off", my voice was loud that the bar tender dropped the glass he was holding.
The bar was open only for Agastya and hence, there was one except us.

Grabbing my bag I started walking but he held my wrist again.

"Varnika, just listen to me", he tightened the grip and my blood was boiling and boiling more every fucking second.

"What the fuck do I listen? This bullshit? This fucking shit? Marry you? You aren't drunk but highly drugged", I shouted loudly.
I don't give a fuck about my rage or words right now.
In front of what he's saying, my wrath is too small.

If he were anyone else, without a single thought I would give him the cartridge of a new GPMG.

With wrath in my eyes and willingness to kill him in my mind, I walked before I killed him.

"Varnika".

"Varnika".

I didn't stop though he was shouting my name.

How the fuck did he even dared to ask???????
Look at the Audacity of this man.
First he did something for which I would kill him but I was only quiet because it was the concern of the family.
I just became a little understanding and our relationship was coming on a mutual understanding but that doesn't give him any right to ask me to marry him.

I walked till the swimming pool that's when he came and turned me with my wrist.

"God damn. Just listen to me. Why the hell are you walking away", he shouted and I know every time I say but this time, I'll definitely kill him.

"What should I listen to? Did you leave anything to discuss? You want me to marry you?? With which face are you even asking this? You don't even hold the worth to be my enemy, do you think I'll marry you?", I mocked him with my fist clenched and body heated up.

I turned back to move but suddenly my heel slipped due to the water from the pool, I was about to fall but a rock hard arm held my wrist and pulled me.

"What did you say? I don't hold the worth? I wanted to make this proposal decent and mutual but I think you don't like simple ways", he mockingly smiled while in my mind I was expanding larger and larger with rage, looking directly into my eyes, he lowered his head down, close enough that I was able to smell his whiskey. But right now his eyes were more intoxicated than anything else.
"So let's do the way you want it, Varnika Deewan", he said directly in my mouth.
The smell of whiskey penetrated inside.

I got myself out from his grip though in front of rock muling arms, mine weren't that strong but with all my strength I managed it.

He held my arms with hand but as soon as he started tighting the grip, with a jerk I took my arm back and pushed him into the pool.

The water splashed on me, the whole 6'7 powerful body, falling into the pool but his confidence remained the same.
His jaw was clenched, the eyes were red.... Water droplets were falling all over his face.
He rubbed his hand on his face and came to the edge of the pool.
I sat down on my one knee to face him directly, I moved a little forward to glare into his all red eyes, the eye lock became more intense when he did the same. He lifted his head to meet my eyes.

"Apni aukat se ucche khwab dekhne mai itne madhosh mat hona ki hakikat Dikhane ke liye kisi aur ko aana pade", my lips got curled, "I hope your Hangover is out now", I completed.

(Don't get too lost in dreaming about things which are more than your status that another person had to show you the reality)

I kept looking into his whiskey eyes and I was about to stand up but he held both of my hands and pulled me into the pool.

The action was so fucking sudden that I didn't even got time to process.
One second ago I was sitting and now I was in the pool.
Before I could react He held my waist tightly and pinned me on the edge of the swimming pool.
Wrath was dripping from both of her eyes.
His grip was tight enough that I couldn't even think of losing it.
My back collided with the end of the pool, he pulled me, brought his face closer to mine. "You don't have any other option, you will marry me. I'll make sure".

"Else what? you will kill me?", my lips movement was syncing with his eyes.

"Don't provoke the other side of me Varnika, I try to stay calm that doesn't mean I can't do anything".

"Who fuck in this universe told you that you stay calm?", I mocked him.

Calm?
Him?
Anonyms!!

"Mark my words Darling!!! By the end of next month, You will introduce yourself as Mrs. Varnika Agastya Singh Rathore".

The words sounded like commitment more than threat.

I don't give a fuck.

I would die single happily but add my name with his.

The asshole.

"Fuck off".

He took his hand back and with full power he splashed the water aggressively.
The water fell on my face and for a moment I forgot where the hell I am.

Agastya Singh Rathore...
Your destruction is soon.

I just cleared my face and looked up, the beast was walking off the stairs out from the pool.
All wet, all angry, all damn asshole.

It's time to show him who the actual Varnika Deewan is!!!

Author's POV

Walking down from the hotel, Agastya was looking like a beast.
The water was dripping all over his body.
He was wearing a white shirt, Jet Black pants which were wet enough that they hugged his body, defining every minute of his workout.
In one hand he carried his Coat while the other formed a tight fist.
He was all breathless with rage, wrath was flowing from his body like red hot lava, the temper sparked.

He drove his car rashly, within a few minutes he reached home.

It was late and hence, everyone was in their room.
With a jerk he opened the door of his house.
His hair was all wet and messy, giving the path to the water droplets to fall in his nicely molded face.
His body was throwing anger in the form of heat.
With bigger steps he walked upstairs, anger heated his blood into lava.

He reached his parents'room. With wrath in his eyes and Boiled blood in his veins, he opened the door with full power.

His parents were stunned seeing him this way, anger ripping through him in every possible way.

Before they could say or ask anything, Agastya took two bigger steps forward, the heated body was looking scary from every angle.
Even his shadow was showing the wrath which he couldn't control.

"Maa".
His mom was shaking seeing her son this way. Even the word Maa sounded like a bullet from his mouth.

"Shaadi ki taiyaariya karo".

(Start with the wedding preparations)

-------------------------•----------------------

Hey Readers!!!
Kaisa laga chapter???
Maza aya?
Abhi to aur aega!!!!
If you liked the story please take a moment and show your love.
As I said, I love reading your comments.
Do vote.follow.comment.
Follow on Instagram.
Instagram- riw_ayat.
Love you all♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 33.9K 45
โ› The Dark love of Mafia's โœ โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
80K 4.2K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
75.1K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
52.1K 1.8K 12
#๐๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โœง It's story of Anshumaan โ™ก Krisha ๐—ž๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ Krisha...