When the rain stops

By StormyDayz26

A story about a girl and a boy, who become friends in one night. The girl is now in for a wild chase of frien... More

Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8

Act 5

0 0 0
By StormyDayz26

I slowly adjusted to the light. I had then realized I was in the same place last time, just this time I was unable to move my lower body. I though about taking out the knife, so I did.
I took a hold on the knife, even though I was losing feeling in my hands I took a strong grip. I then slowly took the knife out.
I felt every little tugg, it hurt like hell. But I didn't give up.
Slowly the knife came out, revealing a sudden hole in my stomach. The hole was smaller, since the knife wasn't in all the way.
I felt a weird warmth all over my body, one I have never felt before. Maybe I was dying?
I looked over to my mother, I couldn't tell if she was breathing or not.
Everything began to whirl around my mother, it was like I was hallucinating her mere existence.
But I know my mother is real. Is my mother real?
"M-mum?" I muttered, through my heated breaths. No rosponce. I felt my lungs become heavy, it now was difficult to breath.
I now felt sadness. My mum might actully be dead, and it was all my fault.
"I-I- m-m..." I could form sentences anymore. I couldn't think staright. I was in immense pain.
It all was my fault.
I wanted to cry, but nothing came out.
I was going to die alone, I couldn't even do anything right.
I don't know why my mum created me?
I-I.... I feel Pathetic and weak.
Thats because I am.
Suddenly, theres a knock at a door. A sharp, tiny knock, yet it was loud enough to hear.
I wanted to yell, "Help." But I couldn't.
Soon afted I heard a loud crash, maybe someone broke into the house.
I couldn't care less. At least they could try to help, my mum. Im helpless even if im saved.
Then I thought for a real second. How am I not dead yet?
I looked at my stab wound, well, once stab wound. It was now gone? Then I began to feel my whole body freeze.
I lifted one of my arms, with ease. So I lifted my other arm. Now I was confused. I looked at my Mum again, she was completly still. I sat my feeling instant pain in my stomach, "Well, Iguess I could still feel pain."
I muttered to myself, hugging my knee's.
"Mum?" I asked after sometime.
"..." She didn't respond.
"A-are you ok? My stomach hurts.. Alot."
"..."
I looked up at her, "Do you know what time it is?"
"..."
I tried to stand up, but ended up falling flat on my face. I groaned in immense pain, "Mum! I think I'm hurt."
"..."
I took a sharp breath in and a soft one out. I slowly began to crawl to my mothers body, hoping she was still alive.
When I got to her body, she felt cold to the touch.
"Mum?"
"..."
I began to actually cry, "Mum!" I yelled, now shacking her.
"A-ast-astral?" She muttered.
I began to smlie through my tears, "Mum! Your alive!"
She didn't respond this time.
I curled up next to her, trying to warm her up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
202K 29.8K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...