KING'S GAMBIT / KAKEGURU...

By gloomidoll

━━━━ you're nothing more than pawns on my chess board. @ gloomidoll More

▐ RULES & FORM

ACT ZERO.

106 11 22
By gloomidoll

﹙ 🎲 ﹚⠀ 𑄼ల۫ ⠀⠀⠀2024⠀⠀𓈒
★ ᯇ . . . i am not your friend, or savior..
you all are nothing more then pawns to me. ꩜
KING'S GAMBIT⠀ ⠀⭐️
KAKEGURUI APPLYFIC
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞
created by. mani

Hyakkaou Private Academy, an institution dedicated to molding the minds of future politicians and business owners. Parents often brag about how wonderful the school is and how perfect their children well end up as a result of going there. However, they have no idea what lies behind the surface.

Academics are not the only important factor in this school. So are, your gambling skills. How well you can play poker, how many risks you'll take, and how much money you are ready to lose - Hyakkaou Academy is more of a gambling den than some silly rich kid school.

How well one can gamble is held in high regard, shown in the rules established by the student council. When a student loses and is unable to payback their debt, they are turned into pets; stripped of their humanity and expected to serve anyone and everyone without question.

You could try to complain.. maybe even snitch to a teacher or parent - but what kind of government official wants to hear their child lost 100K on a stupid game of poker? No, it's a secret, an expected secret kept between the students.

All these rules, regulations, and expectations seemed to enlighten the serpent that snuck its way into the student council's garden. A serpent known for his expert skills various games; especially chess.

Such serpent is named Akiyama Sakura.. a young man whose number one goal is to overthrow the student council, bit by bit.

With the help of 7 former pets.

VICE PRESIDENT HAYASHI MINATO
8TEEN / 3RD YR / POKER
the stoic vice president of hyakkaou academy, known for his impressive skills in poker and nonsense attitude. doesn't get along with most people expect for the president.

AIZAWA FUMINO
7TEEN / 2ND YR / MEMORY GAMES
fumino was the typical snobby rich girl but was quickly knocked down a peg after losing a game to her classmate. her usual attitude is now covered by a mask of self-loathing and depression as she attempts to survive as a pet.

AKIYAMA SAKURA
7TEEN / 2ND YR / CHESS
little information is known. he's rich, good at chess, and wishes to take down the student council.

MANI 𑄼ల۫ SPEAKS⠀⠀𓈒
🪷 * 𓈒 This applyfiction is inspired by the anime & manga kakegurui, & will have similar elements (games, mechanics, etc). I recommend watching/reading the franchise by yourself given its risqué content. This fic will introduce heavy topics that will be properly tagged after the casting list.
🪷 * 𓈒 I will now be tagging the people that were interested in the fic.
qirlrots freezerbrides @-hana_akira3 horromantic @CyressKofi
🪷 * 𓈒 To move onto the forms & rules page I ask that you tag at least 2 people that may be interested. Thank you & hope you enjoy applying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 102 81
The Master of Fire has gone missing. The only clues to his whereabouts are a bag of Traveller's Tea and a note, requesting they must not follow - but...
10K 189 21
here is the second story of koko's story in my hero academia. hope you enioy.
247K 6.5K 42
This is an Asch x reader, reader insert story. Other ships are Pierce x Ava, Noi x Leif and Rhys x Ice-cream. Enjoy! ~0~ Y/n, a well-known assassin a...
124K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...