Godzilla Hollow Earth

By RealityOfMadness11

Two Alien Species and human had to leave planet Earth to escape from the Kaiju godzilla. But after 20 years t... More

Before we start!

The Forgotten Plant

30 0 0
By RealityOfMadness11

It all began at the end of the 2oth Century, the time I was born. We never thought anything like this could ever happen, or result in the war that destroyed our home.

Monsters. Creatures from the deep, those that came from the sky, and many that rose from the Earth.

We were unprepared by these attacks. Humanity now learnt they weren't the rulers of Planet Earth. The monsters kept appearing, one after another, all of them relentlessly. Kamacuras. Dagahra. Dogora. Orga. Hedorah. They came to end all of humanity. But, in the end, our worst nightmare came to life.

It's name.... was Godzilla.

Monster or man, it burned, stomped, and destroyed anything in its wake. The Avatar of Destruction. Not even 150 nuclear warheads going off at the same time on Godzilla did anything to him. A true monster.

The Earth began to collapse, as the skies rained fire and hell down from above. Then, it wasn't only Earth's humans that feared Godzilla's destructive power.

Aliens. The Exif and Bilusaludo.

The alien visitors, who had seen our beautiful blue planet for themselves, did not wait for this paradise of oxygen and water to became nothing but scorched earth.

But, in the end, even with the humanoid's gathered intelligence and their will to assist, Godzilla's sheer destructive power overcame us, and decimated the weapon known as Mechagodzilla.

Soon, everyone began to leave the planet in droves. Even the aliens. They had no choice. All of them abandoning the planet once called home, to be on the ship Aratrum, all of them trying to find a new habitable planet. But, not all of us were given the chance.

My family, my friends, along with our entire hometown of 35,000, we were all left behind, abandoned here, left to die on this forgotten world.

But we found away to go into a different realm. For years it was just a crazy conspiracy theory but now we know it wasn't. We escaped to this realm. Finding clans that lived their how live here. Finding the same Kaiju that are attacked are world. With them have small differences sometimes even being huge differences. Finding portals that didn't lead to are earth.

This place was Hollow Earth.

We were allowed to live in one of the clans. They even made us do a ritual we underwent some, if not major, internal and external body modification, letting us breathe the now toxic air of our earth, our bodies now strengthened and hardened to withstand anything, even giving us abilities of flight, strength, camouflage, and other such abilities. Some even started aging was slow down but it worked differently for all of us.

Some us stand on earth but most of us just stay down here. Sometimes I wonder what they do up there.

The land of what was once the Japanese forests and mountains. The land had changed so much, nobody would be able to recognise it from any position now on Earth.

The landscape has transmogrified with gigantic towering trees with metallic coatings across their trunks, leaves, and branches, the bushes and grass being a metallic blue colour instead of the many shades of green that there once was.

The buildings now crumbled to the ground in piles after years, and the skies coated in nothing but thick white clouds above, leaving only a few small patches of blue sky in some places.

Within part of the nearby forest, the rustling of leaves could be heard. A shadow could be seen flying through the branches of the trees.

Alongside it, the sound of thumping footsteps, the sound being close together, indicating what it is, it must be running at full sprint. At the same time, creatures seem to fly away from the trees, just as the shadows fly and run up to a nearby cliff, leap off, and dive into another foliage of trees, just as the sound echoed around.

A loud guttural growl echoing throughout the landscape and shaking the ground enough for anyone or anything to feel the vibrations through the ground.

A moment goes by, then something lands on the ground with a thud, a small crater forming from the object landing on the earth, cracks emanating from the crater itself. Next to the object in the crater, something lands gently on the ground, the dust being kicked up by the something landing on the ground.

The first being is a human male. He stands 10ft tall, towering over anyone in an intimidating but not frightening way, the skin around his arms and legs looking to be leathery and in a darkish faded green and blue, with the skin around the face and chest being a Caspian white.

His hair is a mix of onyx black and golden brown, reaching down to the top of his neck, his eyes a mix of colours; his left eye being cobalt blue, and his right, an amber colour. He seems to be 30 years of age, but he looks like he is only early twenties by the face.

He has broad shoulders, lean legs and arms that show off lean yet powerful muscle, whilst he has lean muscles, and a firm and dominant six pack on his abdomen. He even has small black tipped claws as his fingernails.

He also has a black leathery scaled tail, around half of her body height, maybe more, while on his back are three rows of spines, 89 dorsal spines in total, all in a maple-leaf design, with the centre row being the tallest. He has on a type of dark onyx blue top with loose long sleeves that have blue lightning bolts on the end of the sleeves, revealing his abdomen, while she has on a dark green belt around his waist, torn-up shorts in his colour scheme reaching down to the middle of his lower legs, and being barefooted.

This man's name is Braedey Gray Martin.
The leader of the Kaijunoid Tribe, one of the last tribes of humanity to survive on Earth after humanity's exile. He is what one can call a courageous and a capable being. His sense of right and wrong seems to be the one thing that makes him noticeable back home years ago, since he is such a nice guy.

The Kaijunoid Tribe being the human that stand on earth the hollow earth.

Alongside him is one of his best flyers and the curious mind of the tribe. Andrea Garcia. She is a human female, standing at 5ft 8" tall, has the most enchanting set of ocean blue eyes one person could have, which have cat-like pupils, accompanied by short golden blonde hair with a few blue highlights framing her face, and has porcelain white skin on her face and under her arms and sides of her body, while the rest of her body has sleek black dragon-like skin with blue highlights.

She looked around five teen years of age in the face, but she is actually 25 years old.

She is wearing a black tank-top revealing her shoulders and her abdomen, a pair of loose shorts that were formed from pieces of cloth, and she was barefooted. She has a pair of wings sprouting out from her back, the wings having a shape similar to a bat's, having a wingspan of 24 feet.

She even has 2-inch long yet full white claws jutting out of her fingers, while she has a lean body structure with hidden muscle in her arms and legs.

(A/N: Andrea Garcia belongs rightfully to
DracoAutism01014 and DracoHer0735)

Braedey: It's quiet. (Braedey muttered to himself looking around at the forest around him and his flyer.) It's far too quiet around here.

Andrea: It's always quiet. (Andrea jokes, gently patting her chieftain's shoulder.) So, what's our next move? She asked.

Braedey: Let's head back to camp. The others will be expecting us. (Getting ready to run.) And in addition, I'm sure they'd be wanting to see fireworks for tonight.

With that, the two begin to sprint or fly off towards the mountainous range a few miles away.

Soon, the duo arrive at a large cave in the mountain wall, entering it, and heading off underground. As both Braedey and Andrea enter the cavern, they arrive at their home; the Kaijunoid Tribe.

Their base is hidden deep underground, the stalactites reaching out a hundred feet down, a clean water lagoon nearby, while there's a large rock structure in the shape of some kind of castle or something.

Also, there were a number of tents around them, a small smoke trail reaching up into the wall. There's also a natural skylight above in the roof, breathing sunlight down onto the location hidden under the mountain.

Braedey and Andrea walked/ flew their way into the camp, a lot of people around them enjoying themselves and minding their business, as the two walked by. However, some would turn to face Braedey, then give him a bow of their heads, the brunette bowing his head back.

Andrea smiled at the sight of everyone's smiling faces to the tribe leader. They soon reach the main central part of the camp, Andrea jumping up onto a wooden platform nearby.

???: Anything new to report, my most beloved leader?

A male voice asked the tribe leader.

Braedey looked over to see one of the Primate Kaiju walk up to him and Andrea. This primate stands at 5ft 6" tall, with silver short jawline-length hair, a fair skin tone, while having amber coloured eyes. He looks to be around 30 years old, but his mental age is well over 18,000 years old, making him on of the youngest in the tribe.

He was the one that figured out their aging. Some aged one year for every ten years. Other's aged ten years for every one hundred. Each group having different times of aging.

(A/N: Look their ways of aging is hard to explain. But some age super slow, some just age slow, and other age normal. But let's say at max being this tens years = 10,000 years. With the lowest being normal aging.)

He has a muscular build to him, being 5ft wide at the shoulders, having huge muscles on his arms and legs, while his chest and abdomen have pronounced and firm abs and pecs, showing off his physical prowess, while there's black fur along his arms, back, legs, and shoulders.

His knuckles are hardened and are as tough as boulders, thanks to him crawling on them longer than running/walking. His usual attire consists of a pair of black boots, black pants, along with a grey hoodie. This gorilla's name is Jax Primal.

(A/N: Jax Primal belongs rightfully to
Flamewarrior11)

Braedey: Nothing as of yet, Jax.

He places his hands together, his dorsal plates giving off the faintest of blue aura within them, until he breathes out in relief.

Braedey: There's been no other sightings of any monsters.

Jax: Any sign of Godzilla?

He had not seen the creature at all, but heard and read reports of him, and it did give him concern for seeing that beast.

Andrea: Nothing. No sign of that walking mountain anywhere.

Andrea spoke up, landing next to them, and folding her wings up behind her.

Andrea: If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if it travelled off to another part of the Earth.

Braedey: No. Godzilla usually goes around these parts in a frequent pattern. I can sense his movements around us, his footsteps being seismic earthquakes. His roar able to shatter the skies and the heavens around us. (He breathes a sigh.) I know when and where he moves.

Jax: So, when he moves, we'll know from you.

Andrea: I'm gonna check on the others.

Her wings opening up, and she takes to the air, flying away from the main section of the camp.

Jax: So, what you want me to do?

Braedey: Prepare the cattle for the next meals. Tell the cooks to prepare for lunch.

Jax: Understood.

Jax pounds his chest a few times, then sprints off on all fours to where the cooks' tent is.

Braedey looks up to the sunlight up above him.

After 22,000 years, he would think the humans that left for space would come back soon. He gets up from his seat, rolling his shoulders, then with an almighty jump, leaps up into the air, flying through the skylight above, and landing on one of the tallest trees standing nearby the skylight.

Braedey's nose and lips curl in a snarl, and he rears his head back. What happens next literally shook the earth. Braedey lurches forward, and releases a roar that anyone or anything within nearly 3 miles could swear is powerful enough to split the heavens wide open.

The ground shook to the point where all of them fell, unable to sustain their balance. The roar continued for all of about two-seconds, ending in a sharp rise in pitch. It was so brief, yet seems to last forever.

Braedey: Wherever you are, Godzilla, we will be ready for you.

Author notes!

Ok the OC's are not going to stay. After Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla 2.O.

Their gone after that chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
19.4K 409 18
I take no credit for anything in my book. All rights are reserved to the original creaters of undertale. I also take no credit for the art work in m...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
651K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...