𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑, 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 | 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀...

By xzoe_writesx

theres a new boy at heartbreak high. him and maggie hit it off, and she takes quite a liking to him. but what... More

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄
𝐦𝐚𝐩 𝐛*𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐬
𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬
𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐨
𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭
𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧?

𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?

1.1K 39 5
By xzoe_writesx

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆. she was texting and calling malakai constantly that night, although it continued to go to voicemail.

by the morning her fingernails were bit down so far due to her anxiousness, and she had barely slept.

and no she was not some obsessed girl who couldnt sleep without male validation, she was guilty. she felt as if she had upset malakai and she couldnt stand people being upset at her. especially people that she cared about.

and she was worried about him. god knows what he was going through. he was assaulted by a cop last night. things like that stick.

she headed off to school that morning in hope to see him, and she met up with quinni, amerie and darren.

darren was in the middle of showing the group a video of malakai getting thrown to the floor by the cop and it was circulating like crazy.

"for fuck sake." maggie groaned, running her hands through her hair out of stress.

"it started circulating over the weekend." quinni stated sadly.

"who even made it?" maggie spoke, anger lacing her facial expression.

"we dont know." darren responded.

"do you think hes seen it?" amerie inquired.

quinni shrugged in reply. maggie groaned, pursing her lips as she leaned her head against the back of the wall and closed her eyes, stress and strain running through her body.

she noticed how darren looked behind him, taking in his surroundings as if he was looking for something. she grinned as she knew the person he was searching for was a certain eshay.

"hes already in the hall." quinni spoke, referring to cash.

amerie perked up as a cheeky grin spread on her lips, "oh yeah how's that going by the way? getting matching mullets soon?"

darren mocked her, irritated by her sarcasm.

"amerie." maggie warned her, not liking the way she was talking about cash. she couldnt stand when anyone talked bad about her friends.

"sorry, i just have feelings about darren dating the most probbo person in school." amerie defended herself.

darren objected, "hes not probbo. sure he deals drugs but who doesnt?"

"exactly. cash is a good guy at heart amerie. a really good one." maggie informed her as she slipped in one of her airpods and began to play oasis.

as she glanced around the school, she spotted malakai approaching one of the doors and her heart dropped. he looked so down, she just wanted to run over to him and hug him. but she wasnt sure if he wanted to talk to her or not.

so she sat, closing her eyes and drifting away to the sound of half the world away by oasis.

❦❦❦

"turn that fucking video off." maggie demanded as she walked up to sasha and missy as she spotted sasha looking down at her phone and hearing the audio of the video that had been circulating of malakai.

"sorry." sasha spoke, rolling her eyes.

maggie exhaled, her gaze shifting towards missy. "can we go chat?"

"yeah sure babe. come on." missy smiled warmly, interlocking arms with her as she two moved downwards in the hallway to get away from sasha.

"how are you doing?" miss asked as she two leaned against the wall.

"shitty." maggie mumbled, biting her nails carefully.

"whats wrong?"

"me and my mum are on bad terms at the moment. i dont even know whats going on with malakai. i did one of my friends a favour and then i let them down which i cant stop overthinking, i cant say which friend. and my dads moving out on thursday." maggie ranted, biting her lip as she looked down at the ground.

"come here maggs." missy comforted her, pulling her in for a hug.

the two wrapped their arms around eachother as maggie pouted in attempt not to cry.

"whats going on with you and your mum?" missy inquired.

"well that favour that i did for one of my friends, it was a little shady. my mum found out about it and we got into a massive argument. so i left. when i got home last night she was asleep on the couch so i couldnt apologise and now i keep thinking about it and i just-" the blonde ranted.

"maggs, its okay. make up with her tonight. she knows you're a good daughter. no argument could ever break the bond that you two have." missy reassured her.

"i know. im sorry." maggie replied.

"stop apologising all the time." the brunette chuckled, rubbing the girls arm comfortingly.

"yeah sorr-" she stopped as missy glared a her, "okay."

"wait a second." missy spoke, "when you said you left, where'd you go? you didnt come to mine?"

maggies eyes widened, and her face turned a tint of red.

"maggie." missy insisted, raising her eyebrows

the blonde shrunk in her spot and she mumbled under her breath. "malakai's house."

missys expression lit up, and her mouth gaped open, "what?!" she exclaimed with a massive grin.

"yeah. yeah. i know."

"did you..." missy inquired, referring to whether or whether not malakai and her had sex.

"no! no of course not." maggie assured her.

"oh, so it was just innocent?"

"literally just innocent. we put a film on and i fell asleep like an hour after i got there." maggie spoke, smiling sweetly as she thought back to it.

"have you heard from him since mardi gras?" missy inquired.

"nope." the blonde responded, popping the 'p' as she spoke.

"i hope hes okay. i bet he's humiliated." missy spoke sympathetically.

"i know-" she was cut off.

"shit. speak of the devil." miss spoke.

maggie furrowed her brows until she turned around and spotted malakai approaching the two. her expression lightened as she saw the smile on his face as he spotted her.

"i'll leave you two alone." missy spoke, kissing her bestfriends cheek before wandering off down the hall.

malakai approached her, fumbling with his hands as he did so.

"hi." he uttered although he was smiling so it was a good sign.

"hiya. how are you?" she asked, studying his appearance.

"im good. you?" he replied, holding eye contact with her as he did so.

"yeah im fine. did you not get my texts?" she inquired nervously.

"yeah im so sorry. my phone was playing up." he responded.

maggie perked an eyebrow, he was acting suspicious. as if he was hiding something. more specifically, guilty of something.

"you're phone was playing up?" she scoffed, crossing her arms over eachother.

"yeah. i dropped it. it was- it was a pretty funny story actually basically i was walking and i tripped and it fell in a puddle so then i tried to pick it up but-" she cut him off.

"i was really worried malakai." she spoke, exhaling as she spoke.

his expression softened as he took note of her concerned one, and he stepped closer to her.

"i just needed some time. look, im sorry i disappeared." he mused, although she didnt seem fazed by his apology whatsoever. it didnt seem genuine.

"look let me make it up to you. you said you wanted to go on a date? lets go on a date." he smiled, taking her hand gently as she melted into the touch of his cool rings against her fingers.

"malakai-" she objected.

"come on maggs. please." he smiled, pulling her arm gently.

she sighed, unable to resist his puppy dog eyes. "so we can talk properly then?" she pleaded.

"yeah. sure." he spoke, uncertainty tinting his voice.

she studied his features. she knew he was hiding something, she knew he wasnt okay. she just knew.

"malakai are you sure you're okay-" she was cut off by the bell.

"ah! theres the bell. we should go." malakai spoke, clearly avoiding the subject.

"but malakai-" he cut her off.

"come on we dont wanna be late." he smiled, pecking the top of her head as he dragged her towards the assembly hall.

she groaned, knowing getting him to open up was going to be a tough egg to crack.

❦❦❦

"Good morning everybody." Headmistress woodsy stated as the assembly began, maggie slumping herself down next to malakai.

"so i have an announcement to make." she stated, "hartley high has been selected to kick off the city of sydney interschool basketball semi finals." she finished.

what part about that was exciting?

"which will garner some much needed positive attention after the whole map debacle." woodsy spoke.

"Map Bitch!" Spider yelled from the audience.

"put a sock in it spencer." woodsy demanded, rolling her eyes in exhaustion.

"It's actually a very big honour and we would like all of you to do your bit and help us clean up our school." woodsy inquired.

"dont actual cleaners do that miss?" ant objected.

"great contribution anthony. anything else?" woodsy spoke.

ant stayed silent, silently rolling his eyes and leaning his head back.

woodsy continued, "as a little incentive, the student who picks up the most bags of rubbish will recieve a playstation..."

the room erupted in excited commotion, mainly the boys. maggie rolled her eyes. what type of reward was that? she could atleast make it a perfume or a pair of pretty shoes for the girls.

although sadly, miss woodsy was not very clear, "a playstation gift voucher. valued at $50."

maggie chuckled, knowing all the boys were gutted at the information.

"did you get your hopes up?" maggie whispered to malakai besides her.

"nope. as if they'd give out an actual playstation. no fucking chance." malakai chuckled.

"and yes the clean up is compulsory. you will be handed out schedules in the first period." woodsy stated.

"great." maggie groaned, shrinking in her seat.

"Thank you." miss woodsy finished, as commotion started to blossom within all the students as woodsy left the room, the bell ringing and first period then beggining.

"screw our date tonight. if we get our schedules at the same time picking up trash will be an even better first date." malakai joked as the two gathered their belongings.

"sure. the smell of moldy food and bird shit. what a lovely hint of romance." maggie giggled, tucking her hair behind her ear as the two left the assembly room, making their way to first lesson.

❦❦❦

First period was SLTs. and maggie simply wanted to crawl into a hole in the ground at the topic of todays lesson.

Miss obah began, "so, we all agree that porn has given us all unrealistic ideas of what sex should look like. But is it all bad?"

"When you watch as much as ant does." dusty joked from across the classroom.

Quinni raised her hand. "yes quinni?" miss obah replied.

"i mean it can be helpful if you dont know what you like." quinni stated.

"or who you like. i one hundy percent figured out i was into girls by watching lesbian porn." sasha added on.

"oh my god! me too." spider joked, receiving laughs from his friends.

"i thought i learnt everything i needed to know about gay sex from porn. but its not real." darren spoke.

"okay, go on." jojo encouraged them.

darren went on, "well sis you cant just jump on a dick without warning. i mean you have to douche first it takes time."

darren finished, although was interrupted by spider giggling away behind him.

"spider whats so funny?" maggie butted in, furrowing her brows at the boys immaturity.

"yeah is there something you wanna say?" darren asked, confidently turning around to face him.

"no." spider responded, a smile remaining on his lips.

darren kissed his teeth, "it must be hard."

"what?" spider asked.

"being jammed so far in the closet you're practically in narnia." darren spoke sarcastically.

maggie burst out laughing, malakai and missy beside her also doing the same.

spider rolled his eyes, "you wish."

this caused darren to laugh even more at the blondes audacity.

"alright come on. come on, come on." jojo objected in attempt to try and gain back the class' focus.

"miss, i find porn a bit hectic. like if thats what sex is like then i'm not sure i want it." missy butted in.

"yeah exactly. it feels like its all about getting a guy off." maggie agreed.

"isnt it?" spider turned to her with a smile.

"well it would be hard for you wouldnt it considering you probabaly dont even have a dick." maggie snapped, earning 'oo's from the rest of the class.

"want proof?" spider teased her.

"get me a magnifying glass first." she playfully grinned, watching as spider shrunk down in his seat in defeaf.

"okay, enough. i want to talk to you about pleasure. specifically your pleasure." jojo spoke.

"isnt that illegal miss?" ant objected.

"i get why you think that ant. because it feels scary, right? teenagers actually knowing what they want?" jojo responded.

"i want that playstation gift voucher." quinni added.

"i want a good almond milk." sasha spoke, even though nobody actually cared.

"i want my dad to be proud of me." ant pouted, causing the class to sympathetically 'awh' at the boy.

maggie zoned out of the conversation, turning to malakai with a warm smile.

"do you want an airpod? im getting bored." she inquired, holding out the ear piece to the boy.

"sure. what we listening to?" he questioned, taking the airpod and placing it in his ear.

"oasis." she grinned, pulling her hair over her ear to hide her ear piece.

"good taste." the curly haired boy grinned, shoving the airpod into his ear as the two drifted off into focusing on the music.

"thank you." she giggled as 'shes electric' began to play.

❦❦❦

class finished up quickly, and maggie made her way out of class with malakai next to her.

"so where do you wanna go tonight?" malakai asked her as she interlocked arms with him as they walked along the hallway.

"i dont know. you pick." maggie smiled warmly, looking up at him blissfully.

"no, you pick. i want you to pick." malakai grinned.

the blonde groaned, "please dont make me pick."

"fine. lets go to the arcade or something, then we can go get some food after." he decided.

"thats fine with me. i should warn you though im a boss at basketball toss." she spoke confidently as she played with the rings on his fingers.

"dude, i literally play basketball." he chuckled.

"yeah and you're not very good." maggie teased, laughing at the boys fake offended expression.

"ouch!" he exclaimed.

"joking. im joking." she laughed

"sure you are." he hummed, playfully looking down at her as he watched her slide his rings on and off of his fingers.

"what time do you wanna go?" she perked her head up, squinting as the sunlight hit her eyes as they made their way outside.

"i'll text you about it, okay?"

"alright."

"hey, i'll catch up with you later alright?" malakai spoke as he spotted ant and dusty ahead of him.

"alright, no problem." she smiled.

malakai wandered off, and she spotted darren, amerie and quinni sat on a bench picking up trash.

she wandered over to them, a spring in her step as she did so.

"hey guys." she smiled, taking a seat next to them.

"hiya." the three responded in unsion.

"picking up the trash i see." she spoke, looking down as amerie picked up trash and placed it into a big black rubbish bag.

"yep." darren groaned.

"im not doing it. cant be fucked with getting that playstation gift voucher. i dont even use a playstation." maggie playfully rolled her eyes.

"yeah i wasnt gonna do it either but we're helping quinni win it." amerie spoke.

"you're dead set on getting this voucher arent you quinn?" maggie giggled.

"of course i am!" quinni responded.

darren flung their rubber glove onto the grass, and jenny roberts passed by them with a scowl on her face.

"you're just making more mess." she grimaced.

"shut the fuck up, jenny." darren spoke in a highpitched voice, causing jenny to walk away.

"hey are you okay?" quinni asked them, sitting besides them on the other side of the bench.

"yeah why?" darren inquired.

"i dont know. you just seem more darren than usual." quinni spoke, causing maggie to choke out a giggle.

darren sighed, "sorry its just- im getting mixed signals from cash."

"sounds like its going well." amerie shrugged.

"he hasnt made a move. okay. we kissed and it was...hot. except it should've been more and it wasnt." darren finished.

"maybe he just wants to take things slow. is that so weird?." amerie responded.

"ew, yes! oh my god only serial killers take things slow amerie. grow up." darren spat.

"darren, if you like cash you have to respect his boundaries. if he doesnt want to do anything yet then you cant make him. and if you truly liked him you wouldnt have an issue with this and you would respect his wishes. like boyfriends are supposed to." maggie advised.

"and therapist of the year award goes to maggie monroe!! ladies and gentlemen." darren rolled his eyes sassily.

"fuck you." maggie giggled, stealing a peanut out of their snack bag.

"im sorry, okay? its just like, im like really horny. all of the time." darren admitted.

"arent we all?" maggie chuckled.

"have you tried talking to him?" quinni questioned. "you could ask him on a date!" the girl exclaimed.

darren grimaced, "no, no. i just got a cold shiver up my spine."

"or alternatively you could just pull him into a classroom and force him to have sex with you." amerie joked.

"uhm amerie, dont go saying that out loud you'll get cancelled." maggie giggled.

"dude im already cancelled."

"not that option." quinni advised, "oh my god!" she squealed, running over to a crisp packet on the floor and snatching it up.

"got it!" she grinned, maggie chuckling at her enthusiasm over garbage.

❦❦❦

Authors note:

okay guys i know this was a short one i deeply apologise but ive lowkey been feeling peer pressured to update so i had to give u guys something 😭

anyways malakai and maggie go on a date next chapter 😟 how are we all feelinggg?

anyways hope u all enjoyed
im already working on the next chapter but im also working on my other book at the moment so the next one might take some time

anyways love you all
ALSO 6K READS ALREADY HOLY SHIT I LOVE U GUYS SO SO MUCH ❤️❤️

thank u sm for reading

xoxo

♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 372 9
❝ Oi, Spider! If you were given one person to save: Anthony Vaughn or Delilah Vaughn, who would you choose? Sorry, Ant. You're dead. ❞ spencer 'spide...
14.8K 312 33
The slow burn romance of Hartley highs bug boy and pretty girl. Will they admit there need for eachother or will molly continue to ignore it not bein...
515K 11.4K 28
Alexa is a 23 year old living in Boston, with a definite past. She fell in love in high school to a boy she never thought she could replace. Unfortun...
20K 562 12
In which, Alydia Florence has incontrovertible tension with, the slightly oblivious, Anthony Vaughn. 'Oh...How'd it get so scandalous?' HEARTBREAK HI...