Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

By Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... More

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue

chapter 57

15.5K 1.5K 149
By Hobby_writes

Mishka pov.....

I opened my eyes feeling the soft caresses on my hair and my eyes teared up seeing Daadi......

She immediately hugged me to her chest while crying and I sobbed too.
Kesa hai mera bacha ......she asked me cupping my face and kissing my forehead and I just nodded my head feeling way too emotional.

Then My eyes fell on maa who was crying too and She kissed my palm holding my hand .
Tune toh Hume Dara hi Diya tha beta ......Jaan nikal gai thi humari ......she said and a sob escaped my mouth.

Sorryyy....I said and she chuckled while wiping my tears.
I then met Diii , Jiju , Sunny Bhai and my little Roni who was crying inconsolably.
Chacha ji and Chachi were there too and for the first time I saw Chachi worried for me .

Everyone started asking me how I am feeling and Daadi fed me food filling me up to my throat.

Ye dekho kese soya pada hai ....Sunny Bhai said pointing at Abhimanyu who was sleeping like a baby on the other bed placed in the hospital room making me chuckle.

Let him Rest .....he has not slept from 3 days ...... he was searching for Mishika like a lost men ......Ridhima Di said making my eyes well up .

I don't remember much about yesterday but I could never forget how he cried hugging me to his chest on the Airport .

I have never seen him like that before....his cries were so painful to me and it pierced my heart seeing my man breaking down in my arms .
After that I became unconscious again .

They asked me to rest but I insisted them to be with me and  talk to me as I have had enough rest from  last night .

We talked for an hour where they told me how did Abhimanyu finally found me  and I shared what happened with me .
We were all crying by the end .

I am still wondering....there are so many people chatting here in this room and this man is sleeping so peacefully...how ??? Sunny Bhai quipped making us laugh .

Later they all left and I got down from the bed and walked near  him .
I caressed his hair lovingly and kissed the side of his head .

I could see the grown up beared.....dark circles and eye bags and his pale face .....
What he has done to himself in just 3 days .....I thought and a lone tear escaped my eye.

I held his palm in between my hands and kissed his knuckles and he graoned and opened his eyes groggily.

But then he  opened them  wide and looked at me .He immediately sat up and pulled me to himself as if confirming that I am actually here .

My little Rose ....he muttered in a heavy voice and I cried wrapping my arms around him tightly.

After a moment I realised that I am not the only one who is crying but he is grieving too .

I cupped his face pulling away and shook my head wiping his tears .
I can't see you like this .....I muttered and he kissed my palm .

Ek number ki befkoof ho tum .....He said making me pout .
Thik ho jaao phir ache se batata hu .....asse kon muh utha k kisi bhi help karne chal padta hai ......
You are a law intern on the top of that ...you everyday hear about such cases ......phir bhi chali gai kahi bhi .... without informing me .....he scolded me .

I am not well yet ....I muttered and he sighed pulling me to his chest .
You need rest ......Go and lay down on the bed ......He said .

Aapke paas rehna hai .....I said and he chuckled.
He picked me up in his arm and laid me in my bed and I shifted to a side giving him t space to lay down.

I snuggled into him and he caressed my hair .
Ghar jaana hai.....I muttered after a while.
You will get  discharge by evening......He said kissing my nose and patted my head..

Abhimanyuuuu.......I called him and looked up to find him already sleeping.
What is with this man and sleep.....minutes before he was awake and now he is snoring.

I kept admiring him kissing his jaw .....his nose  time and again not getting enough of my adorable man .
A nurse entered the room and looked at us amused and before she could make any noise I signalled her to be quite and she nodded while Smiling shyly looking at us..

She gave me my medicine and checked my vitals before informing me that the doctor will visit me after lunch .

She smiled at us once again before leaving the room .
I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes .

I woke up listening to some noise in the background and rubbed my eyes to find Ridhima Di and Pooja chuckling and gossiping.

I tried to sit but then realised that I am caged under him.
He has wrapped his arm around my waist while putting his leg over mine .

They both looked at me teasingly making me blush hard ..
Abhimanyuuuu.......I patted his cheek and he groaned snuggling more into my neck making me even more flustered.

Gulabooo don't distrub me yrrrr.....he said in his sleepy voice and both the ladies were amused listening to Gulaboo and then Ridhima Di burst out laughing.

He graoned and finally opened his eyes .
He might not have noticed Pooja as he has his eyes narrowed at Ridhima Di while Still not leaving me .

Hospital hai ye ...chudel ki tarah mat hass yaha p.....kisi patient ko heart attack aa jayega .....He commented making Ridhima Di glare at him .

Jayda smart mat ban samjha na or jaa k apna muh dhoke aa ......Gorilla lag raha hai tu .....She said and he yawned.

Ye Gulaboo kahi nahi jaa rahi ....saans lene de bechari ko ab ....she said  and he finally sat up and noticed Pooja there too ..

He walked towards the bathroom and Ridhima Di put the lunch box on the side table.

How are you feeling now ....She asked me patting my cheek and I nodded .
Pooja too sat on the chair beside my bed and held my hand making me smile.

Sabko bohot Dara Diya tha Mishka tune ......She said and I pouted .
But thank God you are safe and sound ....She said .

I saw the video from the airport......your husband is more dangerous then any Goon or mafia .......He even shot that lady Saku Bai .....He is all over the media .........She told, taking me by surprise.

Really!!!! He did that, I asked still in disbelief and she nodded..
He came out of the washroom and settled on the couch.

Coffee chaiye hai kisi ko ....mei apne liye order kar raha hu ...he asked .
Apne liye nahi ...mere or Pooja k liye order kar ....tum dono k liye Maa ne lunch bheja hai ......Ridhima Di said and he nodded.

They both had their coffee while we had our lunch .
The doctor came after sometime and checked me .

Mr. Hooda ...she is completely fine now ....but needs rest and a healthy diet ....The doctor informed him and he nodded .

Also We are so proud of you ....we need more police officers like you in our bureaucracy. You have saved not only your wife but many others girls ...The doctor praised him and he shook his hand with the doctor with a curt node.

That's my Duty Doctor and I am doing nothing special....we are meant to do this only ....... Abhimanyu said and the Doctor smiled.

Mei discharge ki formalities Puri karke aata hu .....he said and I nodded.

Ridhima Di gave me my clothes and asked me to change as we will be going home .
Do you need any help Mishika......She asked me and I shook my head .

Diii ye humse help nahi legi ....ask her if she needs her husband's help in changing or not .....Pooja said making me flush while Ridhima Di laughed.

Hanjiii Gulaboooo Jiii ....bulaye aapke unko....Ridhima Di teased me and I pouted and rushed to the washroom to not get teased by them any more .

We finally came home and everyone was present there to welcome me .
I sat beside Daddi on the couch and Maa circled red chili around my head to ward off evil eyes .

As Raani Di served everyone tea and I was about to pickup my cup too he denied me ..

Rani .....ek mix fruit bowl le aoo ....she needs to eat healthy......He said to Rani Di .
But Abhimanyu mera fruit Khane ka man nahi hai abhi ......I said .

That doesn't matter ......it's not important what you want ....but what you need ....and you need all the nutritious food ....he said .

But....

Miskhiii zidd nahi beta ... Abhimanyu thik bol raha hai .....Daadi said making me pout ..

Haan Diii ......you need to follow the Diet chart ......Don't be a kiddo ......Roni said grinning at me making me narrow my eyes at him and everyone else laughed.

I was chatting with everyone while he left to the balcony with Sunny Bhai and Jiju to discuss something.

Everyone left except Di and Jiju.
Don't sit here for too long .....come with me you need rest .....he said holding my hand and I looked at him with red cheeks as Maa , Di and Jiju were there too.

But he pulled me up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I followed him to our room .

Abhimanyu sab log the niche ......I said once we entred our room .
Haan toh mei konsa kiss Kara Raha tha tumhe unke saamne .....he asked making me sit on the bed and I looked at him in disbelief.

He chuckled and pecked my lips ....
I laid my head in his lap and he carssed my hair ..

Your beared has grown .....and eyes has big dark circles......3 din mei kya haal kar liya hai apna ......I said caressing his face .
Tune kiya hai ye haal Mera ....he said pinching my nose .

Mujhe laga tha mei ab aapko khabi dekh hi nahi paaungi.....I whispered as my eyes teared up .
But mujhe pata tha ki mei tujhe kuch nahi hone dunga .....he said wiping the corner of my eyes.

I was afraid ......I confessed and a tear escaped my eye that he wipped immediately.
He kissed my forehead head hugging to me his chest .
You are safe and absolutely fine now .......don't think of all those things..hmm ....he muttered.

Mene aapko bohot pareshan kar diya na .....I asked looking into his eyes.
Pareshan!!! .......You almost took my breath away .....he said making me hug him even more tightly.

I am sorry......I apologised..
Sorry se kaam nahi chalega ....you need punishment for your foolishness.....he said making me pout.

He kept on kissing my palm while caressing my head every now and then, as I laid in his arms...

Kya soch rahe hai.....I asked him and he shook his head.
Kuch bhi nahi.......he said caressing my cheek .

I cupped his face and he looked into my eyes .
I could feel his vulnerabilities and how deeply all this has affected him .

I am here with you ......I whispered.
And I will keep you with me forever......he stated and I blinked my eyes..

I pulled his face closer and attached my lips with him .
I gave soft pecks on his lips and he finally kissed me deeply...

This was a soft , slow yet intense kiss.
He has cupped my face like I am the most fragile thing and was sucking my lips taking his time as if trying to assure himself that I am finally with him ..

A lone tear escaped my eye as I felt his devotion toward me through this kiss .

❤️❤️❤️
Comments.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 2K 43
Enemy to lovers
55.4K 3.1K 14
Chandani Mishra had no hopes of finding a suitable life partner for her and certainly not in the man her father chose. A dreamy personality with imme...
3.3K 414 25
ABIR~MISHTI Their hearts began to whisper secrets only they could understand. With every stolen glance, every gentle touch, their emotions swirled li...
Shikwe By B.

Romance

83.3K 6.1K 13
▪︎Some stories are just waiting for an ending.▪︎ A marriage set on shards of glass, every step forward makes someone bleed. A troubled heroine, a lo...