I can't let you go

By Baekhyunielover_92

A person, with tears in his eyes driving through the strong rain, "Promise me you will always be with him". ... More

Chapter:1
Chapter: 2
Chapter:3
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11(Change)

Chapter:4

32 10 2
By Baekhyunielover_92

In the story:

Jungkook:What?!

His mom: You heard me right. You are going to marry your brother-in -law.

Jungkook: Is this a joke?! If this is joke then this is not right person or time!

His mom: No this is not a joke. I talked to Taehyung and he accepted the proposal and agreed to marry to you.

Jungkook: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

His mom: Jungkook listen to me calmly. This is best decision for both for you.

Jungkook: Best decision?! Who did you give that right to take a big decision of life?

His mom shouted while crying: I AM YOU MOTHER JUNGKOOK! I have rights to take decisions what's are good or bad for you. And you are going to follow my order this time

Jungkook: How could you think of something so absurd? I can't even imagine!

His mom: I know it's very difficult for you bear but he is perfect for you.

Jungkook: Not at all! I LOVE HIS BROTHER NOT HIM!

His mom: I am well aware of that but the person you love he is no more for God sake! You need to get into your brain. Tae is all alone and you're also heartbroken, depressed. He is incomplete without his brother and you're completely lost. If you two got married you can complete and help one another. I know it's early but it's the right choice for you. You really need someone to take care of you.

Jungkook scoffed: So that's why you are going to ruin someone else life. You know very well I can't love him so why?

His mom: Please Jungkook hold your emotions. You look like an insane Jungkook. I know it's harsh but this is reality that the person you love,he is gone Jungkook. It's painful for you but you have to try.

Jungkook took a bottle of alcohol and broke it with fury causing his blood to pour out of his hand.

Jungkook: I can't listen to this nonsense anymore!

Jungkook's mother: What are you doing?!!! You've gone crazy!!!

His mom made him sit on the bed and she sat beside him with medical kits.

Jungkook's mother wrapped a bandage around his cut after cleaning the wound and looked him in the eyes with anger and worry.

Jungkook's mother: When you first told me about Baekhyun, I didn't really like him but now.....I see how important he was. I really think he should've been here with you, look at what happened to you. I wish God had given my lifespan to him.

But you know I believe you'll like his brother too, he's very nice too-

Jungkook: Mom please stop. You know I won't love him so why are you trying to ruin his life?

Jungkook's mother: You know when you told me why you liked Baekhyun? I still remember that....you said Baekhyun was so kind, friendly and good hearted.

Jungkook with a painful smile: Yes, he was. Also I said he is so beautiful and the cutest person I have ever seen!

His mom: Tae has all the qualities Baekhyun had like friendliness and responsible. He is also very soft hearted.

Jungkook got up and was about to leave..

Jungkook's mother: When you decided to marry Baekhyun, I didn't want you to but you did it anyway. This time, listen to me. I talked to him and he's a very nice guy. Didn't Baekhyun tell you to take care of his brother? Tae is struggling financially, can't study properly and trying to find a job but couldn't. Without Baekhyun, he can't even afford to arrange the money to study abroad.

Jungkook: Take all the money he needs but I can't marry him.

His mom: Do you think you give him money out of pity and he will take it?! And how long are you gonna give him money for? Just marry him and take responsibility of him. That'll be the best.

That moment Jungkook remembered the words his husband said before dying.

His orbs turned moist as he was reminded of Baekhyun's last words....

Baekhyun while whimpering in pain :Please Jungkook, take care of my brother...

Tears were flowing from Baekhyun's eyes:He has no one except me.... Promise me ....you will always stay with him...

Jungkook rested his face on his palms, covering his wet eyes.

His mom: Please Jungkook, accept my request. Give him a chance. Your father is very ill and feels even worse that he can't come here. He feels really bad for you and he would be very happy you settled with someone. He could die any moment. I would also be really happy if you married someone and took some care of yourself.

His mom hugged him tightly and he couldn't control himself more, let out sobs with hiccups . His mom patted him gently. When his tears stopped, his mom caressed his brown hair.

His mom: What will I do with you if you act crazy?If you act like this, Baekhyun's soul won't find peace.

He looked up at his mother with his eyes full of despair.

His mom: I know you loved Baekhyun and Baekhyun also loved his brother more than anything else. If Tae find a good partner like you, trust me nothing more will make Baekhyun's soul happy.

His mom held his hand: The last choice is on you. I said what I thought. If you really don't want to and not make Baekhyun happy then be my guest and be like a crazy man since you don't want to listen to anyone. I won't force you again...

Jungkook grabbed his forehead and pushed his hair back.

Jungkook: Fine! All I have to is marry right? Ok.

His mom was pleased with his answer.

His mom: I am thinking about preparing the wedding as soon as possible, I guess it's best to do next Friday.

Jungkook with hopeless sigh: Do whatever you want!

On the wedding day, his mom and friends arranged very simple yet aesthetic appeal of the event.Everything was decorated with white flowers and golden vases. It was simple and only very few friends and very close family members and some people of the orphanage attended there.

Jungkook wore an expensive black tuxedo. His mom and friends forced him to dress nicely and helped to get ready.

Before going the stage he was looking at the picture of Baekhyun. There were many pictures of the amazing times they spent together and some were funny selfies of Baekhyun that had him let out a sad chuckle.

Jungkook whispered: I miss you so much....

His friends saw him and consoled him.

Jimin: It's difficult but you have to accept it. It's time now.

He stood alone on the stage with tears in his eyes. He looked back at the pictures and thought: Baekhyun I don't know if what I'm doing is right. You told me to take care of your brother so I'm doing this. I hope you're happy. But I'll never give anyone your position.

On the other hand:

Tae got ready and in white suit, he was looking like not less than a fairy.

Jungkook's mom and Jimin came to him.

Jingkook's mom: Omo....you look so beautiful darling!

Jimin: Yes Tae, you are so pretty.

Tae looked at them with sadness.

Jimin: I am Jungkook's friend and now you can think me your friend too. I'll always there for you if you need me.

Tae gave a soft smile.

Jungkook's mom: I know wedding is very special day for everyone and our recent conditions forced to take this type of decision. I pray to God, everything will be good in future.

Jimin: Now it's time to go. Jungkook is waiting for you...

Jungkook's mom and Jimin held Tae by sides , who was very nervous inside.

The music started, Jungkook was standing at the stage.

His brother in law, his soon to be husband was appearing in white suit who looked like an angel to others didn't even make Jungkook glimpse at him. Tae stood in front him with a small beautiful bouquet of white roses and peace lilies.

Tae looked at Jungkook but Jungkook didn't even look at him. To Tae.... one thing was true, during the funeral Jungkook looked miserable but as his brother said, he is in fact very good looking. He always  thought Baekhyun was bragging about Jungkook's looks but indeed he is such an attractive guy.

The vows occurred and Jungkook answered silently without a care.

Priest: Jungkook, do you accept Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband?

It felt as if there was a lump stuck in Jungkook's throat. He didn't know to answer.

Everyone was anticipated for his 'yes' but it was very difficult for him to answer.

His mom and friends were whispering: Jungkook say yes!

Tae looked at him hopelessly. He could tell how painful this was for Jungkook. He couldn't even believe he would take his brother's spot but the situations lead to this. He did this mainly to make his brother happy.

Jungkook with a broken voice: Y-yes..I do..

Priest: It's time for ring exchange.

One of Jungkook's friend brought the tray with the shining rings.

With a deep sigh Tae put his hand out for the ring and Jungkook placed it on his finger with his shaky hand.

Jimin: Now it's time for Jungkook. Forward your hand Jungkook.

When Jungkook put his hand out, everyone was surprised including Tae.

Jungkook had still been wearing his wedding ring with Baekhyun.

Jungkook's mother: Why did you not take it off?!

His mom looked at Tae and said softly: Don't mind him Tae, you know it's very hard for him. Everything will be fine..

His mom held his hand and removed the ring,kept it on his pocket.

Then they finished the exchange.

Priest: I pronounce you husbands. You may now kiss.

Tae's heart was beating rapidly as it was his first kiss. The situation and atmosphere was very weird. He was feeling nervous inside.

His mom: Don't stand like a statue. Do it!

Jungkook's rage was increasing. As he moved closer, he saw Tae's eyes shut tight,his hands were tightened around his wedding suit.

Jungkook went more closer,to kiss him. From an angle to pretend to kiss him as the crowd clapped.

Tae opened his eyes to a surprise as Jungkook was quite far away from him.

Everyone gave blessings to the new couple.

After the wedding, Jungkook's mother took Tae to Jungkook's room. Jungkook said he will return home later.

Jungkook's mother: This is your and Jungkook's room from now on. Tell me if you like it and if you want to change anything then you can do it in however way you want.

She noticed Tae's upset face. She caressed his face with affection.

His mom: I know it's a very though situation for both of you. Everything is complicated now. Forgive me  to make this circumstances. I hope I took the right decision for both of you. I know Jungkook is behaving differently, and you know the reason but believe me he is a very soft person.

Tae with a soft smile: I know hyung always told me about him.

His mom:I believe he will be again the same Jungkook who he was. Now you have a big responsibility Tae. Please take care of him and yourself. I believe you two will be the perfect couple.

Tae with a sad face: I will try aunty.

His mom: I am your mom now. I am again sorry Tae. If you need something call me. Your father in law is sick so I have to go. I have to leave now. Please take care of my son.

She kissed on Tae's forehead.

Jungkook's mom: My lovely son in law. I'll miss you. I guess Jungkook will come very soon. Bye then.

Tae bid goodbye with her and she left from that house.

Tae looked around the room and saw the beautiful decorations on the bed. They decorated the bed with gorgeous velvety off white and red bed cover and blanket. They used a lot of fresh flowers and scented candles everywhere in the room. After all it's their first night. But everything's so weird.

He looked around the other side of the bedroom. Except the bed and the floor ,all the decorations in the room screamed at they were Baekhyun's. The wall paint was exactly the way Baekhyun loved. One wall was decorated with a glossy wallpaper of colorful butterflies designs. Baekhyun loved butterflies a lot.

Tae took the picture of Jungkook and Baekhyun's wedding. They looked so happy together.

Tae with tears: I'm sorry hyung....

Suddenly Jungkook barged into the room with an alcohol bottle.

Jungkook: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!

The sudden loud noise made Tae drop the picture and the glass broke.

Jungkook came towards him and looked at the picture...

Jungkook: What did you do?!!!

Tae: I'm sor-

Jungkook: GET OUT!!

Tae flinched by his loud tone.

Tae: Huh?

Jungkook:THIS IS NOT YOUR ROOM!! OUT!

Before Tae could process Jungkook grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room.

Jungkook shut the door and after some seconds he opened the door again, saw Tae was still standing in front of his door.

Jungkook: And take your luggage too!!

Jungkook kicked the luggage to Tae. Tae's legs got hit by it and Jungkook slammed the door shut.

Thank you for reading....

I hope you liked it❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 3.9K 31
แ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€กแ€…แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แชแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แชแ€ฎแ€ธแ€กแ€…แ€นแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€นแ€ธแ€™แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ญแ€•แ€นแ€แ€บแ€…แ€นแ€แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ
535 61 5
Inspired by a Pakistani Folklore. The whole village was turned into stone on the day of Barat but no one knows why. I did get inspired to write thi...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC