CLOSER TO YOU β—ˆJJKβ—ˆ βœ”οΈ

By Remi473

When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet... More

β—ˆ1β—ˆ
β—ˆ2β—ˆ
β—ˆ3β—ˆ
β—ˆ4β—ˆ
β—ˆ5β—ˆ
β—ˆ6β—ˆ
β—ˆ7β—ˆ
β—ˆ8β—ˆ
β—ˆ9β—ˆ
β—ˆ10β—ˆ
β—ˆ11β—ˆ
β—ˆ12β—ˆ
β—ˆ13β—ˆ
β—ˆ14β—ˆ
β—ˆ15β—ˆ
β—ˆ16β—ˆ
β—ˆ17β—ˆ
β—ˆ18β—ˆ
β—ˆ19β—ˆ
β—ˆ20β—ˆ
β—ˆ21β—ˆ
β—ˆ22β—ˆ
β—ˆ23β—ˆ
β—ˆ24β—ˆ
β—ˆ25β—ˆ
β—ˆ26β—ˆ
β—ˆ27β—ˆ
β—ˆ28β—ˆ
β—ˆ29β—ˆ
β—ˆ30β—ˆ
β—ˆ31β—ˆ
β—ˆ32β—ˆ
β—ˆ33β—ˆ
β—ˆ34β—ˆ
β—ˆ35β—ˆ
β—ˆ36β—ˆ
β—ˆ37β—ˆ
β—ˆ38β—ˆ
β—ˆ39β—ˆ
β—ˆ40β—ˆ
β—ˆ41β—ˆ
β—ˆ42β—ˆ
β—ˆ43β—ˆ
β—ˆ44β—ˆ
β—ˆ45β—ˆ
β—ˆ46β—ˆ
β—ˆ47β—ˆ
β—ˆ48β—ˆ
β—ˆ49β—ˆ
β—ˆ50β—ˆ
β—ˆ52β—ˆ
β—ˆ53β—ˆ
β—ˆ54β—ˆ (End)
πŸ₯° -β—ˆA/N Happinessβ—ˆ- πŸ₯°
New BookπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

β—ˆ51β—ˆ

3.2K 98 1
By Remi473

"Y/N, will you marry me?" He looked deeply into my eyes and the sincerity was clear in his eyes.

I was stunned to hear his words? Is it true? Is he really giving marriage proposal to me? Or did I hear wrong?

My heart started pounding in my chest. Jungkook's control over my heart is not a lie. And it's not a lie too that I want to walk with him for the rest of my life...but he can't be let go so easily.

Everyone around us started enchanting for us & was inspiring me to say yes. But I was strict this time. So, I turned around of him & give him my back.

All the people were shocked as well as Jungkook. He called me softly, "Y/N..."

He has broke my heart many times. So, he can't be forgiven so easily. Hr has to regret everything. What if he remains the same in future? Marriage is a big thing. We have to settle everything first.

I turned to him & said, "You have broke my heart. What will do about it?"

I looked at him with mad eyes. He smiled softly & said, "I am sorry. I regret it. I will never dare to do it again. I promise."

I still remained the same expression & said, "You misunderstood me several times. What about it?"

"I was a fool to do that. But now I will become smart & will understand you always."

"You become jealous & don't trust me at all," I said somehow being sad now. I don't like the way he becomes jealous & mistrusts me.

"I won't do that anymore. I will always trust you & if I don't, just smack my head," he committed.

"But I know you will still be jealous," I pouted angrily.

"How? I told you I-"

"What if I say I will still continue my friendship with Hobi. I will keep contact with him because he is my bestfriend. Will you accept this?" I said being tensed with emotions.

He lowered his head. Isn't it obvious that he is mad & jealous now.

I laughed sarcastically & said, "You still don't trust me, Jungkook. Look at your face, it's red. You are definitely angry because I talked about him. You can break relationship that easily like you. Hobi is my bestfriend & I will continue my friendship with faith. But if you can't trust me, then let's just put an end."

I said & started to walk away but Jungkook held my hand & said, "I do."

I turned to him & he continued, "I do trust you, Y/N. I don't care whoever you are in contact with as long as you are in my arms. Because I want you to remember that you are mine whenever you look at this ring."

I looked at him & honesty was showering from his eyes. He is overwhelmed with emotions, so do I. His eyes were full of hopes, hoping that I would say yes.

I smiled widely & forwarded my left hand to him. He looked at my hand & then smiled showing his bunny teeth. He put the ring on my finger & then placed a warm kiss on the back of my hand.

Applauds can be heard from all around. Everyone cheered & whistled for us. Jungkook stood up & held my hand. I smiled shyly as I still can't believe I am getting married to the cold player student, CEO of JEON CORPORATION & the father of my child.

"Well....let's take a picture with the soon to be wedded couple," the waiter said coming to us with a camera.

[Jungkook POV]

Nothing makes me happier than that. Y/N's hand in mine and we will start our future holding hands like this. I will finally have her only with me and she will never be separated from me again.

I held her hand tightly and she looked at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. There is probably nothing else in the world more beautiful than her smile. I could stare at this smile all day.

May I can make you smile like this forever.

-------------End of EP 51--------------

26/04/2024
Friday
11:10 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
346K 9.3K 40
Mina is Jungkook's girlfriend. She is the sweetest and caring person on the world also her looks are incredible. Everyone around her including Jungko...
628K 12.5K 46
So this is some preferences book kinda thing... just wanna say that hope you enjoy every one of it! You can request though in the comment any request...