Arranged Marriage Tale

Od sidraskyes

Once upon a time, in a small town in India, there lived a girl named Aishwarya. She was known for her breatht... Více

Wedding (part1)
Their first trip (part3)

Their love(part2)

3 0 0
Od sidraskyes

One evening, they decided to take a stroll along the river, hand in hand. The moonlit sky illuminated their surroundings, creating a romantic atmosphere. A gentle breeze whispered through the trees, as if nature itself was celebrating their love story.

Aditya softly whispered in Aishwarya's ear, expressing his heartfelt affection for her. His words were like a melody that touched her heart in ways she never imagined. Aishwarya felt a deep connection forming between them, and her initial fear began to fade away.

They spent hours talking, laughing, and sharing their dreams under the starry night sky. It was in those moments that Aishwarya realized love could bloom even in arranged marriages. Aditya's love and understanding had become the foundation of their relationship.

Over time, they grew closer, supporting each other through life's ups and downs. Aditya encouraged Aishwarya to pursue her passion for painting, and in return, Aishwarya became his biggest supporter in his entrepreneurial endeavors.

Their love story continued to blossom as they traveled together, explored new places, and created beautiful memories. Aishwarya discovered that true love was not bound by initial circumstances but rather forged through understanding, respect, and unwavering commitment.

Years passed, and their love only grew stronger. Aishwarya and Aditya became a symbol of love and unity in their community. People admired their bond and often sought their advice on matters of the heart.

In the end, Aishwarya realized that the gorgeous girl from a wealthy family and the modest boy from an equally respected family had found true love in each other's arms. Their arranged marriage had given them the chance to discover a love that was deep-rooted and everlasting.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.4M 104K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.3M 269K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...