personal slave

By Girlfan7p

Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Tae... More

Information
character intro
2.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
Announcement๐Ÿ“ข
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
๐Ÿ™ƒ
50.
51
52.
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคง
53.
54.
55.
56.

49

14.1K 729 117
By Girlfan7p

.
.

Jungkook dragged himself with painfully heavy steps towards jimin's chamber. After knocking the door for two times he sat there leaning his back on the wall beside the door.

His mind is in daze , the increasing pain on his shoulders making his whole body numb. And above all that pain taehyung's words pierced through his heart , that's made the most painful wound in his body.

"Jungkook!...... JUNGKOOK!!... " Jimin shouted in dread seeing the horrible scene in front of him. Jungkook was sitting there with closed eyes in between the pool of his own blood.

"Lord...... My king.... What happened to you...? " Yoongi was equally terrified seeing his beloved king at that state.

"Yoongi... Quickly help me to lay him on the bed.... " Jimin informed and held jungkook's hand carefully. Yoongi supported the another side and finally took his to their chamber.

Jimin immediately removed his upper clothes and pulled out his medicine box from the closet.

"Yoongi.... He lost a huge amount of blood.... We need to stop the blood flow from his wounds...... quickly go and call king hoseok and their physician..... I need their help... " Jimin informed while wiping the blood.

"Right away!! " Yoongi immediately ran outside to inform them.

Jimin put a huge chunk of cotton with some herb on the wound... trying his hardest to stop the blood. His hand was literally shaking.

"Is he fine.... What happened!!... " Hoseok asked in shock after witnessing jungkook's condition.

The Royal physician already went to jimin and helping him to stop the blood.

After tirelessly trying for fifteen minutes they finally succeed to stop the blood.

Jimin abruptly stood up with shaky legs. "How come its turned out like this.... Why isn't his blood stopped by its own......!!... He is a true blood..... He should've fine by now!! " Jimin cried out.

"I have seen his wounds before.... But that only lasts for two days maximum.. !! How come he fell so weak...!! "

Jungkook was unconscious.... Looking more pale for a living person.

"He is a true blood right?....... " The physician asked gaining their attention..

"Yes... " Jimin answered in his hoarse voice.

"Then he must be weak for some reason.... To know further I need to check him thoroughly...... If you give me your permission then I can proceed... " The physician politely asked.

Jimin and yoongi shared a look between each other. Jimin nodded giving concent to yoongi.

"Yes..... You may proceed... "Yoongi announced.

The physician nodded reassuringly.

After hoseok and yoongi left the chamber jimin and the physician started their work.

After examining carefully whatever they found out shook them to their core.

There was traces of slow poison in his blood which is initially very hard to identify.

"This slow poison he might have taking for a long time which became like a drug to his body and according to my assumptions he might have stopped in taking the drug which triggered risk factor more than before....... And thats the reason his body fell really weak... " The physician explained .

Hearings the news hoseok and yoongi was too shocked to speak.

Jimin was fuming in anger and pain. How cruel and henious the person can be to do such thing to someone.

"There is one more thing.... " The physician added.

"The wound in his shoulder has done by a silver sword which had poison in it. "

Yoongi gasped.

"What!!... "

"Yes.... But we removed the poison before it could damaged further..... Only because he is a true blood he is still alive if it's for another wolf then we might have lost him a long time ago... "

"Will he be okey now...? " Yoongi asked while gulping hard in fear.

"For now the wound has taken care of... But about the poison we need to treat him in slow pace..... " Physician concluded.

"You can go for now.... I am here with him.... " Jimin informed while caressing jungkook's head.

The physician left so as hoseok after making sure that everything is fine.

**

"My wolf was in pain.... She was restless..... But now she calmed down.... Why is she behaving like this....? " Taehyung murmur to himself.

"What is with you tell me....?" Taehyung asked his wolf.

"I don't know.... I just felt like our alpha was in danger...... " Jennifer answered.

"Is-is he fine now... " Taehyung asked restlessly because he could remember the blood flowing from jungkook's arm.

"I don't know..... But I think he is fine now.... "

Taehyung took a breathe of relief. Although they didn't marked each other but taehyung's wolf can strangely feel the alpha's pain.

"Tae... Are you there..? " Taehyung got startled by his brother's sudden voice.

"Y-yes.... I am here.... "

"Oh... Take him..... I am going to work okay... " Jin hand over juntae to taehyung and left.

Taehyung's father is still unaware about the whole matter but Nabi came to know everything after she overheard his and jin's conversation when jungkook was there.

She cried her heart out for her innocent son who had to endure this much pain... On his own, without anyone by his side.

But taehyung requested not to tell anything to his father. He is already in guilt... Taehyung doesn't want to hurt his father in any way.

At blue moon the former luna is becoming restless with each passing days. On top of that she comes to know the present luna is pregnant and that adds to her problem even more.

"Where does it went wrong.....!... After conquering her kingdom I was very sure jungkook would kill her..... But..... She is pregnant now!!.... Ahh!! It's a pretty bad news brother... " Hara gritted her teeth.

"Don't worry sister... She is not a problem for us.... She won't live long anyway... Trust your brother... " Darth chuckled while sipping on his wine.

"I really can't... That alpha jungkook.... He went somewhere.. Without informing me Or any officials .Before leaving from here he transferred the responsibilities to Namjoon for the time being....... I couldn't even feed him the drug now..... " She hissed, pacing back and forth in tension.

Darth hummed in anticipation.

She muttered angrily, her eyes flashing with hatred as she walked back and forth in the dark room. "He's not here," she grumbled, feeling her plan falling apart. "And now everything's ruined..." Her frustration was clear in her voice as she let out a wicked laugh.

She carefully touched the small bottle of herb, knowing its power. Slowly, she grabbed it, eager for what it could do. "I was going to make the herb stronger," she whispered, as if enjoying the idea. "Then, soon after, he would've been gone..."

She smiled wickedly, feeling satisfied with her plan. "Finally, our dreams would've come true," she chuckled, her laughter bouncing off the walls. "You should've been the king," she said eagerly, as if she could already feel the power.

"But we need to wait for that..... Sister.... Keep patience..... A little bit more... " Darth expressed in his deep cunning tone.

**
So someone helped me with the further plot @janviverma19_2003.. Thank you so much for your ideas.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey guys I've published it.. Go and check out😘😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.6K 32
You can't choose the way how your life goes. The fate you have can be never changed by you or anyone. Thats what happened in the life of a male omega...
1.1M 57.3K 65
Jungkook is a true blood Alpha, who lost his mate in an accident. Taehyung is a rare male Omega, whose mate rejected him as a mate. . . . . . . . Wha...
39.1K 2.1K 39
Kim Taehyung , a full moon omega who was captured as a slave for so many years finally got his freedom after he ran away. ...
133K 4.6K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...