CeLeSTiaL LoVe : A war of lov...

By taeandkookdumbasses

its my first and last ever story. "In the vibrants streets of Seoul . Taehyung and jungkook find themselves... More

Introduction
(rivals ) part -1
Part -2 ( Harsh)
"where is taehyung" ?
Trapped and locked
heat of the moment .
feel
DEAD

Taehyung's plan

17 3 0
By taeandkookdumbasses

### Chapter 4: plan went wrong

It was another busy morning at the university as students shuffled into the lecture hall. Professor Lee was ready at the front, looking over his notes about today's lecture topic. He started to talk about ethics, a set of rules about what is right and wrong, and how these apply to the new technologies, especially artificial intelligence.

"Today, we're going to explore how artificial intelligence challenges our traditional ethical views," Professor Lee said, moving back and forth in front of the class. "Imagine an AI that has to make a choice in an emergency. Should it save one person or five? How do we decide what it should do?"

As the professor spoke about different rules and theories, Taehyung's thoughts drifted away. He was not listening. His mind was heavy with personal troubles. Jimin, sitting next to him, noticed his friend wasn't paying attention. To cheer him up, he quietly drew a funny picture of Professor Lee on his notebook. He exaggerated the professor's serious expression and added some silly details.

He nudged Taehyung and pointed at the drawing. The corners of Taehyung's mouth lifted into a small smile. But their light moment was cut short.

"Taehyung!" Professor Lee's voice boomed suddenly. The room fell silent. Taehyung stood up, his face turning red.

"What's so funny? Do you want to share your joke with the whole class?" Professor Lee asked, looking stern.

"I'm sorry, sir," Taehyung replied, his voice low.

The professor, clearly upset, picked up a piece of chalk and threw it. It hit Taehyung on the cheek. "I expect you to pay attention when we discuss such important issues," he said.

"Yes, sir," Taehyung said quietly, sitting back down. His cheek was red from the chalk.

In another part of the room, Jungkook watched this happen. He didn't usually get along with Taehyung, but he felt it was wrong for the teacher to throw the chalk. He felt a little upset about it.

The bell rang for lunch, and the students started to leave the room. In the cafeteria, the atmosphere was tense. Taehyung and his group, Chaos Canvas, were sitting on one side, and Jungkook's group, Supreme Fighters, were on the other. They looked at each other with hard eyes, but no one spoke or made a move.

At the end of the day, Taehyung and Jimin were the last to leave the building. They had been held back by a late discussion with their project group. Jungkook, who also had to stay late for an assignment, saw them walking out together. He saw them hug and Taehyung kissed Jimin's forehead. He thought maybe they were more than friends.

Jungkook walked over to them with a slight smirk. "I heard ghosts come out late at night at the university. Now I know it's true," he said, trying to tease them.

Taehyung, not wanting any trouble, just said, "Leave us alone. Why are you bothering us? We're just heading home."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Don't worry, I can handle both of you if needed."

Taehyung took Jimin's hand, and they walked away without saying anything more.

________________

the next day:

At the university cafeteria, Taehyung and his group, Chaos Canvas, were huddled around a corner table, buzzing with excitement and whispers about their next big prank.

"So, how about we replace their shampoo with hair dye?" Soobin suggested with a mischievous grin.

Jennie rolled her eyes playfully. "That's child's play. We need something epic!"

Jimin, proposed, "What if we trick them into thinking the university is being taken over by aliens? Like, full sci-fi movie setup?"

They all chuckled, but it was Beomgyu's offhand joke that caught Taehyung's attention

. "Or we could always lock them up in the haunted hostel. Make them pay for what they did to taehyung," he said, laughing but stopped laughing when he saw taehyung's mischief grin no way he is thinking that !

Taehyung paused, considering. "Actually, that's not a bad idea at all. There's that old hostel near here. You know, the one where that girl supposedly haunts the fifth floor because she..."

"Yeah, yeah, the ghost girl who swears to scare everyone away," Jennie finished for him. "Creepy stuff."

Taehyung leaned in, lowering his voice. "Imagine locking a couple of them in that last room on the fifth floor. We could lock them there for a night"

Jimin's eyes widened with excitement. "That would be legendary! But how do we get them there without them suspecting anything?"

"Simple," Taehyung smirked.

__________

"I swear, my ex fucking boyfriend had no clue how to even start a conversation. Kept talking about his cat!" Lisa exclaimed, tossing her hands up in exasperation

Jackson chimed in, "That's nothing. Remember the girl who thought I was an undercover celebrity? Kept asking for autographs for her 'sister'!"

They all laughed, including Jungkook, who was unusually relaxed, enjoying the camaraderie.

"Well, at least you guys get interesting stories out of it. All I get are girls who won't stop asking about my workout routine." jungkook said.

Jhope added with a grin, "Maybe they're just plotting to kidnap you to their home gym!"

______________

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the plan was in full swing. Jennie, who dressed in red shining dress reaching her mid thighs approached to jungkook' table .

"Excuse me mister , would you like to help me , plse " she said with seductive voice which is little changed so jungkook wont recognize it.

damnn she is hot . I should probably help this girl . She seems to be interseted in me . maybe i can even get the chance to date her . Thinking these
all thing jungkook agreed and went to the side with her leaving his group there .

"umm can i have your phone . I have to call someone you know . I will tell them i wont be coming home today cause i am with a hot guy for a night . All night, alone with him . " jennie said boldly getting her hands on jungkook's collar , pulling it slightly , her face covered fully with mask and only eyes showing .

"sure beautiful " jungkook said silently pacing his hands on her waist tugging it lightly and pressing their bodies close to each other while handling the phone to her. Now dont get jungkook wrong cause he is the weak man after all for girls . and this girl seem to have a beautiful body.

dumbass bastard . Jennie thought .

Jennie took the phone and texted jungkook parents "i am staying to my friends house tonight . dont worry. " and then removed it from jungkook mobile so he wont know about it and now her next step was to do same with jhope but unnknowingly she made a mistake .

The text read: "It's urgent, hyung. Come to the old hostel, 5th floor, last room."

she texted this and deleted it from jungkook's side . And after that she acted like she was talking to her family in phone.

" darling , want to go with me " jennie said turning to the man who hugged her from back , his lips moving slightly to her neck giving wet kisses .

"hmmmm, fast" is all jungkook said and jennie smirked . Ohh such a dumbass.
________________

Back at the cafeteria, the rest of Chaos Canvas monitored the situation, chattering and laughing, confident in their plan's success. Jimin shook his head, amused by the night's antics. "This is going to be epic. Imagine their faces tomorrow morning!"

Soobin chuckled, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "We should've brought popcorn for this show."

However, their laughter was soon to be cut short. At the hostel, Jhope received the text and furrowed his brow. The word "hyung" caught his attention immediately-it wasn't something Jungkook would normally use with him, a subtle but glaring mistake.

"Hmm, that's not how Kook talks," Jhope muttered to himself, suspicion creeping in. Instead of heading straight to the hostel, he decided

to call Jungkook first. But when the call went straight to voicemail, his suspicion turned into alarm. Something was off. He texted back, "What's going on? You never call me hyung."

Meanwhile, Jennie had successfully lured Jungkook into the top floor of the old hostel room. As soon as he stepped inside, she slipped out and quickly locked the door behind him. Jungkook turned just in time to see the door closing and realized he had walked right into a trap wuth no phone damm its switched off because of low battery .

"Hey! What's the meaning of this?" Jungkook shouted, banging on the door, but Jennie was already hurrying away, her heart pounding with a mixture of thrill and anxiety.

Back at the university, Jhope decided to take a detour to gather some of the other Supreme Fighters before heading to the hostel. "Guys, I think something's up. Jungkook's acting weird in his texts," he explained.

"nothing is up bro , he was just probably having fun with that girl " chan said .

"yeah you are right . i shouldnt be worrying . " jhope said and again they started their blabbering.

"Man, he really fell for it!" Soobin said, almost spilling his drink at the outside of uni which is little far from cafteria.

Jimin nodded, grinning. "This is gold. Wait till he finds out-"

"wait where is taehyung " jimin said not finding taehyung with them .

" maybe he went to the home " soobin shrugged .

" yeah we should also probably go home . i think Jennie had done everything perfectly till now "

Back in the locked room, Jungkook was pacing, trying to make sense of the situation. "Jennie? Was that Jennie? that little shit-?"

"Shit , where the fuck is jhope . i had to lock him too . " jennie said tensed while walking around the coridoor .

Then she saw a boy walking toward that room where she just locked jungkook . jennie saw that man opened the room and went there so she went there fast and locked him there . She jumped in happiness as their plan succed .

_____

"so jennie , you locked them both right " jimin asked .

"yeah , i just did it wait but where is taehyung " jennie said not seeing taehyung anywhere.

"he probably headed to home . and we should probably go home too its 11 in the night already and supreme fighter can doubt us also " jimin said and everyone nodded their heads , going to home not even noticing

that at the end of the cafteria jhope was laughing with rest of the group members .

###

jennie excitedly went home not even realizing she just locked her leader taehyung there with his one and only rival jungkook.

sooo the plan went wrong sweetheart..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 27.1K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
3.9K 147 18
This is the another tale of love story featuring none other than two sweetest Duo bubbly, extremely heavenly , another definition of beauty- KIM TAE...
124K 6.4K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
291K 11.6K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...