๐…๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ

Oleh authormahek

" ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

character aesthetics, copyright & note
Prologue
1 : warm brown eyes
2 : captivating amber eyes
3 : get on your knees
4 : incredibly smooth lips
5 : she drives me crazy
6 : teasing each other while cooking
7 : jealousy is in the air
8 : my wife
9 : already fallen
10 : to love and protect her
11 : this couldn't get any more perfect
12 : i can't bear the distance
13 : high on her
14 : utterly addicted to you
15 : chasing the bitch
16 : love at first sight
17 : possessive much
18 : where is she?
19 : i don't deserve him
20 : i'm sorry
21 : if its end of her, its end of me
22 : focus on being close to me
23 : listening to your heartbeat
24 : nightmare turning into reality
New book
- ๐–ค bonus chp - 1
- ๐–ค bonus chp - 2
- ๐–ค Final bonus chp

25 : with you, by my side

10.7K 828 173
Oleh authormahek

— A y e z a h ' s  P O V  𖤐 :

Take a deep breath. Inhale, exhale.

I gasped for air, tears streamed down my cheeks uncontrollably.

The scorching flames surrounding Rahil seemed to suffocate me, their orange glow casting an eerie light and intensifying the heat, making it difficult to draw a steady breath.

"Calm down, Ayezah," I whispered to myself, my voice trembling with desperation.

I cried out louder, squeezing my eyes shut, my desperation growing, yearning to free my hands from the tight ropes that bound them behind my back.

My earlier wriggling and struggling had slightly loosened the ropes, allowing me to slip my palm against the gritty floor.

As I rose to my feet and attempted to approach Rahil, the flames triggered something within me, causing my breathing to become heavy and rapid. My chest ached intensely, and my vision began to blur.

"No, Ayezah! Get out of here! Go away! Stay away from the fire." Rahil's urgent yelling broke through the chaos, bringing me back to the present. My vision cleared, revealing his face etched with concern amidst the blazing fire.

"Noo, I'm not going anywhere without you."
I yelled back, the intense heat of the fire making my face all sweaty and sticky.

My head spun, throbbing with pain.

Get a grip. Get a grip.

"No! Just listen—" he started again, squirming in his chair, but I cut him off.

"There's absolutely no way I'm leaving you here to die." I shout, gasping for air, my breathing heavy.

My blurry eyes scanned the room, and I spotted a few tattered blankets on the bed.

I immediately rushed over to the bed. Using the sharp edge of the old metal frame of the bed, I freed my trembling hands from the loose rope. The metal bit into my skin, but I didn't let the pain distract me. I tightly grasped the tattered blankets, clutching them to my chest.

Returning to Rahil, I approached him, the intense heat of the fire causing my skin to crawl.

I squeezed my eyes shut, tears streaming down my face.

"No, Ayezah, don't let your demons win now! You have to save Rahil at any cost." I whispered to myself, mustering up the courage to take another step forward. My whole body trembled, my chin wobbling with fear.

"Just go away!" Rahil kept yelling, but I completely ignored his pleas.

There were two blankets in total. Despite their worn-out appearance, they still had enough thickness to offer some hope against the raging fire.

Without wasting a second, I swiftly placed one of the blankets onto the flames, the crackling fire momentarily subdued in that small area.

As the fire crackled beneath the blanket, I took a step back, tears streaming down my face, and let out a heavy breath, my chest rising and falling with each shaky breath.

With my vision still blurred, my head spinning and my whole body trembling, I mustered all the strength I had left to move closer to Rahil.

With shaky fingers, I began to untie him.

As soon as Rahil was free, he stood up from the chair immediately and I wrapped the one remaining blanket around his shoulders.

But he instantly slipped the blanket from his shoulders and draped it around mine.

I looked at him through my barely open eyes, my head still spinning relentlessly.

His handsome face, glistening with sweat, blurred even further, prompting me to close my eyes momentarily.

In that moment, my body gave way, losing all strength and grip. I began to fall backward, but before I could hit the ground, strong arm encircled my waist and his deep voice reached my ears.

"Ayezah!"

I felt his another strong hand going under my knees, as he effortlessly pulled me off the ground and tugged me closer to his
sturdy chest that smelled of kerosene.

I gently rested my head against his chest and my trembling palm fisted his sticky shirt.

Just before everything went blank and black, my cousin's voice pierced the air, filled with anger and frustration, his words laced with numerous curses.

"What the fuck took you so long, Addin?" It was Rahil's voice, yelling loudly.

I also heard police sirens and people rushing in.

                                    — ★

My throat feels incredibly dry, like I haven't had a sip of liquid in ages.

Outside, there's a soft sobbing sound that tugs at my heart. I want to open my eyes, but they feel heavy, as if weighed down by exhaustion. A splitting headache throbs through my head, making it feel as though it's been cracked into two pieces.

Summoning every ounce of strength I have left, I slowly flutter my eyes open, only to immediately shut them again due to the blinding brightness.

After a moment, I gather the courage to open them once more, and I see my best friend, with her fiery red hair, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Laila...?" My voice is barely audible, hoarse and weak.

As I glance around my surroundings, I take in the sterile, plain walls and the crisp white blanket draped over me. I'm dressed in a hospital gown, confirming my suspicion that I'm in a hospital.

A flash of memories floods my mind: the image of Rahil bound to a chair, surrounded by flames, and Rose taking her own life.

I squeeze my eyes shut tightly and clutch my head, hissing in pain.

"Ayezi? Oh my gosh, you're awake?" Laila rushes towards me, tears streaming down her face, and immediately pulls me into a tight hug.

"Are you okay?" she asks, pulling away slightly from the hug.

"I need some water," I say, reaching for my throat, and that's when I notice the IV attached to my hand.

Laila nods. "Okay, I'll get you some water," she quickly makes her way around the bed to the other side.

"Where's Rahil? Is he alright? Is he harmed in anyway?" I swallow, feeling my heart grow restless at the thought of anything happening to him and the scene where he was bound in between the flames, keeps flashing into my mind, making it worse.

"You were unconscious the whole night. Everyone was so worried. Rahil jij stayed by your side the entire time, not resting or sleeping for even a moment. He only left to shower and change his clothes when Addin practically dragged him away. Right now, he's talking with your doctor because he's worried that you didn't wake up."

As Laila hands me the water, I take slow sips from the plastic cup, trying to quench my parched throat.

"I need to see Rahil myself and make sure he's alright." I hand the cup back to her.

In the next moment, I throw the blanket off my body, remove the IV and attempt to step down from the bed, only to stumble forward.

A pair of strong hands firmly grasp my shoulders, preventing me from falling. My hair falls over my face, restricting my view, but I can sense his presence.

His familiar clean masculine scent envelops me, and my heart calms down a bit.

In the blink of an eye, Rahil takes my one hand and wraps it around his neck, his own arm get wounded around my waist and another one below my knees, effortlessly lifting me off my feet.

A startled gasp escapes my lips.

With gentleness, he lays me down back on the bed, tucking me in with the blanket.

As he reattaches the IV to my hand, I can't help but gaze at his face, searching for a glimpse of the warmth and tenderness that usually resides there.

But instead, his expression is distant, almost icy, causing my heart to race with worry.

Just as the silence becomes almost unbearable, Laila clears her throat, breaking the tension in the room.

"I'll be back! Take good rest, Ayezi," she says, her voice filled with concern as she exits the room.

Rahil, still avoiding my gaze, moves around the bed to the other side. He fills a plastic glass with water, his movements mechanical and detached. Without looking into my eyes, he offers me the drink, his usual attentiveness replaced by an unsettling distance.

"I just drank..." I murmur slowly, attempting to sit up. Rahil places the cup to the side and gently helps me rise, adjusting the pillow behind my back for support.

There's something off about his demeanor, something I've never seen before. The coldness emanating from him sends a pang through my heart, leaving me feeling lost and confused.

"Rahil," I whisper.

But he remains silent, his focus on the objects scattered on the bedside table, as he rumbles through them.

"Rahil," I call out again, my voice filled with concern and confusion. But once more, he chooses to ignore me, leaving me in a state of disbelief.

"Rahil, are you okay? Is something wrong?" The words escape my lips, hanging in the air, waiting for a response that never comes.

"I'll bring something for you to eat,"  he says and attempts to stand up, but before he can, I reach out and firmly grasp his palm, stopping him in his tracks.

Feeling a mix of frustration and worry, I yell slightly.

"I asked you something! What is wrong with you? Why are you behaving this way? Why aren't you listening to me? Why are you ignoring me?"

He finally relents and sits on the bed in front of me.

"Why should I? Did you listen to me when I told you to back off from the fire?" The anger in his voice catches me off guard.

"Tell me, Did you listen when I said to get out of there? No, right?"

"You can't just expect me to leave you there to die," Unable to contain my own frustration, I raise my voice.

"I would've found a way to get out anyhow, Addin was already on his way for our rescue. And for god's sake it was fire, Ayezah! It terrifies you so much! How could you do that?" His voice is cold, filled with anger, frustration and concern.

"I don't care about my fears when it comes to you, Rahil! I was terrified for you more than anything else in that moment."

Rahil's anger starts to soften a little.

"You think I wasn't scared too? My heart was pounding so loudly in my chest when you were trying to reach me. I couldn't bear the thought of you getting hurt. What if you had burned yourself even the slightest? What if you had a panic attack? What if you had collapsed?" His voice trembles with vulnerability.

Tears well up in my eyes, and I quickly turn away.

Rahil's warm palms cradle my cheeks, as he gently makes me turn towards himself.

He presses his forehead against mine softly.

"I'm sorry. I was really so worried. You were unconscious throughout the night. The doctor explained that you experienced severe trauma shock, which kept you from awakening. I was so overwhelmed with fear, with the thought that if you never wake up then what was I going to do? The thought itself didn't let me breathe. I held your hand tightly the whole night, but you remained completely limped, all these made me go absolutely crazy." He murmurs.

I glance into his eyes, mirroring my own glassy gaze, I witness tears welling up, cascading down his face.

The sight tugs at my heart, causing a pang of pain within me.

" I just love you so deeply, Ayezah! I always want to see you safe, fine, breathing and unharmed." his voice is filled with pure sincerity.

I reach out and gently cup his cheeks, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath my palms. He closes his eyes, leans into my touch, pressing his nose against mine, and snuggles even more closer to me.

Tenderly, I brush away his tears with the pad of my thumb.

"I love you just as fiercely, Rahil! The mere thought of you in pain is unbearable to me as well. I couldn't simply leave you in that moment. Please, try to understand," I softly caress his cheeks.

He urgently kisses my damp eyelids, my cheeks, my forehead, and my dry lips, as if his life depends on it.

With each kiss, he softly keeps murmuring,
"I love you, I love you, I love you so much."

"I love you!" I exclaim, and eagerly wrap my arms around him, nestling my face in the crook of his neck.

He urgently moves forward in the bed because of the IV connected to my hand and pulls me onto his lap.

I feel an immediate sense of comfort as his strong arms envelop me. He responds with tenderness, pressing a gentle kiss atop my head and resting his cheek against the side of my head.

In that moment, time seems to stand still as I revel in the warmth of his skin against my nose and inhale his intoxicating scent.

After a few precious seconds, I reluctantly pull back, but he remains close, his fingertips delicately fixing my hair behind my ears.

He brushes his knuckles against my dampened cheeks, wiping away the remnants of my tears.

His breathtaking warm smile illuminates his face, causing a slight smile to grace my own lips in response.

My voice trembles slightly as I bring up the topic of the Rose.

"What happened to... Rose?"

"Don't worry, everything is taken care of. It was a suicidal case, and Addin is handling everything," he explains, and I nod.

"I'm sorry," I murmur softly, a tinge of guilt coloring my voice.

"For what, babie?" He leans in, pressing a tender kiss on my forehead.

"For everything."

"For whatever Rose did, somewhere it was all because of me. Also, for being such a coward and-"

Before I can finish my sentence, he interrupts me with a firm peck on my lips.

"Shhh! You aren't a coward."

"You are my tigress, remember? And whatever happened, not a single thing was your fault. You didn't even know anything." His words wash over me, but I can't help but shake my head.

"I'm nothing like a tigress."

"You are, Ayezah. You are my tigress, the strongest woman I know. I've said it before, but I don't think you truly realize just how much I admire you." His voice filled with sincerity.

He takes a moment to gather his thoughts before continuing, his gaze locked with mine.

"If you weren't strong, you would have never risked yourself to save me from that fire. You faced your fear head-on, showing immense bravery. And when Rose threatened you, you weren't being a coward, you were simply protecting me, standing up against any threat that came our way."

His eyes softens. "Your love has always been fierce, evident in every aspect of your being. When you shared the painful truth about what your mom did to you, and yet, you couldn't bring yourself to hate her. The fact that you still wear the pendant she gave you, cherishing only the good memories, speaks volumes about your capacity for forgiveness and compassion."

A warm smile graces his lips. "Being loved by you is an incredible honor, one that I consider myself lucky to experience. You have shown me what it means to be truly cherished and valued."

He reaches out, gently taking my hands in his,
"And no matter what, remember that you will always be my fierce tigress. Always, zah."

He bends down a little and presses firm kisses on my knuckles.

His words ignite a wildfire within my chest, causing my heart to race insanely.

I find myself gazing at him, my eyes brimming with tears and my lips curled into a genuine smile.

I reach out and firmly grasp his hand that is still holding mine. Bringing his hand up to my lips, I delicately brush my dry, chapped lips against his fingers.

I then press the backside of his hand against my cheek, closing my eyes and leaning into his touch.

I open my eyes to see him gazing at me with a tender smile, mirroring the love and adoration that fills his eyes, for me.

                                     — ★

2 months later :

— R a h i l ' s  P O V  𖤐

I was wandering aimlessly, feeling lost in the vast expanse of my own existence. Days passed by without purpose, until one fateful day when she gracefully entered my life.

It wasn't that I was necessarily sad, but a sense of emptiness lingered within me.

In her presence, I discovered the true essence of happiness, a feeling so pure and genuine that it radiated from within.

As I gaze at her now, her laughter fills the air, like music that dances upon the gentle rays of the sun.

She's wearing a lovely, delicate sundress in a soft shade of purple, the dress hugs her curves perfectly, accentuating her graceful figure.

Her shiny black hair, adorned with beautiful chocolate brown highlights, cascades in gentle waves as she tilts her head back and laughs.

The golden glow of the sunlight caresses her already beautiful, radiant skin, accentuating her natural beauty.

Meanwhile, Laila, full of her usual chaotic energy, chases after Adam on the sand, and she laughs at their antics.

We all had actually planned a double date on the beach to watch sunset together.

Her gaze is fixed on them and mine on her.

Now, back to why Laila is chasing Adam. You see, Adam being Adam, proposed Laila for marriage.

His exact words were " Will you be the mummy of my future kids, Laila?"

He is so absolutely foolish, I tell you.

Laila got mad saying how much more of a stupid he can get and exaggerating how toddlers can propose better than him.

Laila delivers a swift kick to Adam's ass, causing him to wince and clutch his bum in an over dramatic way.

Meanwhile, Ayezah, still overcoming with laughter, makes her way towards them, her joyful giggles filling the air. I follow closely behind.

"Okay, guys, let's calm down!" Ayezah interjects, positioning herself between the two, trying to stifle her laughter.

"Move, Ayezi! I'm going to kick his stupid ass out of this planet," Laila exclaims.

"Ayezah! Please save me from this wild cat." Adam hides behind Ayezah, instinctively grabbing onto her shoulders and pleading.

Okay, this is my cue to interfere now.

"Hands off!" I shoot Adam a stern glare and gently pull Ayezah towards me, wrapping a possessive arm around her shoulder, drawing her closer and practically gluing her body with mine.

"Oh, sir, stop being a petty, jealous being."

"Shut up."

" Whatever." He rolls his eyes dismissively.

"Don't you have to propose to Laila?" I raise an eyebrow at him, reminding him of his original intention.

"Oh yeah, yeah!" He quickly drops to his knees in front of Laila, reaching into his pocket to retrieve a ring.

"Laila Siddique, from the very first day I laid my eyes on you, I was total goner. Your beauty surpasses anything I've ever seen before. Being with you has made me realize that—what the hell was I doing with my life before, if not being with you?  You bring me immense happiness, and now that I know you so well, I can't imagine my life without you. Will you be my forever, please?" he asks, his voice filled with sincerity.

Laila's eyes well up with tears as she smiles widely.

"No, I won't marry someone as silly as you." She teases and Adam winced.

He then suddenly turns towards Ayezah.

"Okay then! Ayezah Shah, will you marry me?"

The audacity of this little shit—

"What the fuck?" I glare at him, hard.

Laila, swiftly punches his chest and pulls him up and Ayezah bursts into laughter again.

"Do you have a death wish?" Laila asks, pulling him closer by his collar.

He shakes his head, his gaze filled with sincerity as he cups her cheeks.

"No, I have a wish for you to become my wife and be with me forever."

Laila closes her eyes, her forehead gently pressing against his, as a soft smile graces her lips. "Of course, it's a yes, you idiot!"

He pulls back from her, a triumphant smile spreading across his face as he jumps in victory, throwing his fist into the air.

" YAYAYAYA yay!"

"I love you so much, Laila Siddique!" he shouts still jumping, his voice ringing out with pure joy.

Laila's laughter fills the air, her eyes sparkling with happiness. "I love you too, Adam Hussain, always and forever!" she shouts back, jumping with him and he picks her up by her waist and twirls her around, meanwhile she throws her head back and laughs loudly.

Ayezah, unable to contain her excitement, screams 'congratulations guys', her voice filled with genuine happiness.

I can't help but join in and congratulate them, smiling.

They turn towards us, their eyes filled with gratitude, as they thank us for being a part of their special moment.

However, I narrow my eyes at Adam, my tone firm as I address him.

"Also, Adam, she is not Ayezah Shah. She is Ayezah Rahil Ahmed Khan. And next time you do something like this, I'll seriously consider firing you from the job." Adam sulks, while Laila and Ayezah burst into laughter at the exchange.

                                    — ★

After few more months :

— A y e z a h ' s P O V 𖤐 :

This feels absolutely crazy to me. I can't believe how life has turned this incredibly amazing.

I never thought I would receive the same depth of love that I gave to someone. Someone whom I loved insanely and now he loves me back too.

Right now, my lovely husband is hugging me from behind, on a cool evening as we stand on our room's spacious balcony, overlooking the sparkling pool of the backyard.

We're enjoying the fresh air. The guitar is cradled in my arms, while his arms are wrapped over mine.

He's teaching me how to play the guitar, which has become our everyday routine.

Laila and Adam got married just a month after their chaotic beach proposal, and now we're all planning to go on a honeymoon together in Greece since Rahil and I didn't have the chance before.

Two months ago, Najma gave birth to an adorable babie boy, and just yesterday we found out that Noor is pregnant.

Everyone around us is happy and content. As for me, I couldn't be anymore happier.

After all I have found the most amazing man who makes me feel incredibly special and deeply loved every single second of my life.

It's a feeling I can't capture in mere words. I'm truly blessed. My life with him is nothing short of magical.

"Umm, what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" he whispers against my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

I shake my head, a playful smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

"Just thinking about which song you would like to dedicate to me."

"Umm, let me think! How about a Bollywood song?" he asks, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

I nod eagerly. "Yes! Laila has made me a crazy fan of Bollywood music." A hint of laughter is evident in my voice.

"Okay, I love Bollywood too. But I don't know many songs. However, there's one song I heard that made me think about you. In fact, whenever I listen to any song, it feels like it's all about you." He says, his words melting my heart and making my cheeks blush crimson.

"Okay, so shall I start?" he asks, his fingers effortlessly finding their place on the guitar strings. The air fills with a soft melody as his fingertips dance across the strings.

I'm still in his arms, and the guitar is cradle in mine.

"kisi shaam ki tarah,
Tera rang hai khila"

He sings in my ear with his melodic, husky deep voice, and my heart nearly jumps out of my chest.

"Main raat ek tanha
Tu chand sa mila"

He nuzzles his nose into my hair and inhales deeply, then presses his cheek against mine and rests his chin on my shoulder blade.

"Haan tujhe dekh ta raha
kisi khwaab ki tarah"

His eyes are now fixed intently at me, as he watches my side profile with such intensity that I can feel the heat of his gaze.

"Jo ab saamne hai tu
ho kaise yakeen bhala"

He pauses, closes his eyes, and sighs in contentment against the curve of neck.

The lyrics flow out of my mouth on its own, before I could even realise it.

" toota jo kabhi tara, sajna ve,
tujhe rab se maanga, rabse jo manga.
Mileya ve."

I title my head sideways, and smilingly sing along with him.

He jerks his head up from my neck so fast, I doubt that he didn't pull up any muscle.

His eyes are wide open, and he blinks a few times. He recovers quickly and flashes me his breathtakingly gorgeous smile.

"Tu mileya toh jaane na dunga mai "

He then suddenly takes the guitar in his arms and twirls me around. He wears the guitar over his neck, as he holds my palm in his warm and steady grip.

With a mischievous smile, he starts spinning me, his voice carrying through the air like a sweet melody, as he continues to sing, his fingers dance effortlessly across the strings, producing enchanting chords that fill the space around us.

I can't help but burst into laughter, my heart overflowing with joy as we dance together, his music and singing guiding our every step.

After a few precious minutes of dancing and singing together, we sit down on the balcony.

"You sing so well! Your voice is incredibly sweet and melodic, damn!" Rahil exclaims, his words laced with genuine admiration, as we both gulp down the refreshing cold water.

Setting the bottle down, I respond, "Nah, nah! It just flowed out naturally. Laila and I used to have these singing sessions, more like practically screaming shows, during our night outs. Good times, you know?"

"But seriously, you were amazing!"

"And what about you, huh? Your singing voice, with that thick Urdu accent of yours, is downright so hot." I smirk playfully, and he cups the backside of his neck, lowering his head and smiling—an act that he does when he is blushing.

This adorable, adorable man will be the death of me.

"I guess you should speak to me in urdu often." I say.

He looks up at me and frowns.

"You know to speak urdu?"

"Of course, I'm a desi too. So what if I was born and brought up in Australia? My parents are desi, so I know it too," I reply.

"Oh, okay!"

"So, talk to me in Urdu often?"

"Okay, begum jaan. Aur koi hukum?"

I can't help but laugh. We chat for a while, playfully conversing in Urdu.

Then, he brings up a memory.

"Ayezah, do you remember when I first met you at Addin's birthday party, and you asked me if I would like to date you?"

"Of course, how can I ever forget your adorable shocked face, when you choked on your drink."

I recall, and my lips curl up on their own.

"Well, I would like to actually and sincerely answer that now. It's a yes. I would love to date you." he says, and I look at him with utter amusement.

I chuckle, "Well, when I asked you again later you did give me an answer though—" he doesn't let me complete.

" That was because I was a fool, so don't consider it." he says hurriedly.

I shake my head, "We're literally married now." The laughter bubbling in my voice is evident.

"Doesn't matter, I still want to date you. I want to be your boyfriend and spoil you like the other boyfriend's spoils their girlfriends by taking them on numerous dates and shopping and I want to treat you like the most precious gem in the world."

"You can do that while being my husband as well and c'mon you have already spoiled me enough and you already make me feel more than special!"

"The fact that I'm your husband doesn't change, But dating is different."

" You're being so silly right now." I laugh.

"No, I'm serious."

" You've been my first in everything, and that's why I want you to be my first girlfriend as well. I want us to share every little experience together. Even if it's as stupid as it's sounds."
I look a little taken aback by his first sentence and he notices it.

" Sure I had a very strong attraction towards someone before, but I can't call it love because the only time I truly felt that intense emotion was with you."

My heart picks up its pace, and thunders loudly into my chest.

I lean forward, cupping his one cheek gently, I tilt my head, and press my lips on his, which he eagerly responds by opening his mouth and sucking on my lower lip.

As our lips move together, I whisper against his mouth, "I love you."

He pulls back slightly, a grin spreading across his face.

"I love you more," his eyes sparkling with pure adoration. I smile back at him.

"Okay then, I'll be your girlfriend."

Rahil's eyes widen like an excited child.

"Really?"

I nod, "Yeah, and since I don't do live-in relationships, I'm going to move to Laila's house until we're dating," I tease, watching his grin drop instantly.

I smirk and stand up moving gracefully towards the room.

I'm in the doorway of the balcony, when I feel a gentle presence behind me, and before I know it, Rahil's strong arm wrap around my waist, scooping me up effortlessly.

A delighted squeal escapes my lips.

" On a second thought, it's so stupid to play this whole dating thingy, when we are literally married. Like you said earlier, we still can go on dates and I can spoil you all i want, while being your husband." I can't help but break into laughter, throwing my head back.

" You are so cute, I wanna kiss you." I say.

"Go ahead, what's stopping you?"

Carrying me gently into our room, Rahil's eyes light up mischievously as he looks into my eyes.

I can't resist the urge to hold his adorable face in my hands and plant sweet kisses on his lips, all while he carries me, sharing my laughter.

Suddenly, Rahil playfully tosses me onto the bed, his body hovering above mine.

"You totally did that on purpose, didn't you? You know very well that I can't go a single day without you, right?" His voice is filled with a mix of adorable accusation

I bite my lip, feigning innocence, but the truth is written all over my face.

I shrug my shoulders playfully and he raises his perfect eyebrow.

In one smooth motion, Rahil flexes his arm backside and removes his t-shirt in one go, revealing his sculpted body.

The sight leaves me breathless, and anticipation fills the air.

"I'm going to devour you alive and make you as obsessed with me as I am with you."

He leans in, his lips finding the crook of my neck, showering it with a cascade of tender kisses.

Laughter bubbles up from within me, unable to contain the joy that radiates through my being.

I gently pull his face away from my neck, meeting his gaze with a loving smile.

" You don't need to make me obsessed. I'm already as obsessed with you as you are with me. I can't bear to be away from you even for a single day as well."

He flashes me his gorgeous widest grin.

I press my lips against his eyelids, cheeks, forehead, chin, and jaw, showering kisses everywhere my lips can find his skin.

"Thank you for loving me back, Rahil." I kiss his jaw again.

"Thank you for accepting me just the way I am." I press my lips on his throat, right on his Adam apple.

A warm smile graces his lips.

"No, thank you for loving me."

"Thank you for never giving up on me. I'm so grateful that you exist, Zah!" He seals his lips with mine in a tender kiss.

After he pulls back from the kiss, with a gentle suck on my lower lip, I swiftly change our position, hovering over him, and trapping his wrists above his head.

"Now, now, husband." I smirk.

" I'm going to devour every inch of you, first."

I lean in, my lips finding their way to his throat, leaving a trail of soft kisses along his neck. I can feel his pulse quicken beneath my touch.

With a playful bite, I elicit a chuckle from him. "Slow down there, my fierce tigress."

Giggling in response, I help him remove my top, from above my head.

I lean back, cupping his cheek with both of my hands and lifting his head a little.

Our eyes meet, forehead pressed against each other and huge smiles light up our faces.

Laughter fills the air, mingling with the sound of our giggles.

Our hearts beat in sync, smile dance upon our lips as we playfully tease each other, and cherish the moment, wrapped in each other's arms, the remaining evening.

And just like that, in the midst of every shattered heart, there exists a gentle mender. Rahil Ahmed khan, with his radiant warmth, became my personal sunbeam, enveloping me in its embrace and whisking me away from the depths of pain.

With him by my side, I find solace in the knowledge that I can bravely face whatever challenges life may throw my way.

                        — ★ the end.

________________________________
I can't believe I completed my second novel today. Well, technically it's more of a novella, since it was originally intended to be a short story from the very beginning.

Writing Rahil's book was completely unplanned, and I was so unsure and nervous about it. But because all of you insisted on Rahil's happy ending, I took the leap and went for it.

There were moments when I doubted myself and thought of giving up on them, thinking maybe I couldn't write them anymore. But I didn't give up because y'all encouraged me with your sweet messages and I'm so beyond grateful to each one of you.

And I'm so incredibly glad and proud of myself for not giving up, because this story turned out even better than I expected.

The emotions and my soul that I poured into this book are just crazy.

Ayezah Rahil hold a very soft place in my heart. They are my comfort people, I love them sm, my precious babies and now that I'm not going to write them anymore, the thought itself is making me a teary mess.

No worries at all! I'll definitely come back from my break and write some fulfilling bonus chapters of Ayezah Rahil soon.

And after that we can dive into Mirha and Zayran's story, which is going to be a total Rom-com. It's my next work and I've already posted it on my profile. Make sure to add it to your library.

In the meantime, take good care of yourself, indulge in lots and lots of scrumptious chocolates and be sweet to everyone.

Mahek loves each and every one of you beautiful people<3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.5K 121 10
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ Book 1 in the ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ Series. ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ญ...
62.2K 4.2K 42
๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐Ÿ was a simple girl with simple dreams living in a village , but after she shifts Delhi for her studies and to find 2 certain p...
30.7K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...
34.1K 1.3K 14
"๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...