The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.

Chapter 29.

44.5K 3K 244
By _authormanpreet

Avayan placed his lips on her neck and Nitya started looking in front of her with wide eyes. Because he had sucked hard.

Nitya slowly closed her eyes and Avayan was still kissing on her neck, when she placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back a little and he stopped there.

When Nitya looked at Avayan, he was already looking at her. Her attention went to Avayan's eyes in which she found a little confusion, she looked into his eyes, but she did not react anything while looking at him, she was blinking her eyes slowly and nervously. But Avayan understood her every emotion without her saying so.

He placed his hand on her cheek, smiled slightly and hugged her, he said, "I can hear the noise hidden in your silence very well Princess, so don't be nervous, okay?"

As always Nitya was very surprised after hearing his words because somewhere she had suddenly become very nervous thinking about the next, that is why she had stopped Avayan.

But as much as she was surprised, she was more happy at this time because he had understood everything without her telling or reacting anything.

She hugged him tightly, placed her head on his chest and said in her mind while closing her eyes, "When my whole world is in my arms right now, how can I not feel nervous Ava?"

She took a deep breath on his chest. Feeling her deep breath, Avayan separated her from himself and said, "What happened?"

She shook her head with a slight smile. He moved back her hair from her face and said, "Relax and go".

Saying this, Avayan went from there in front of the dressing table and picked up his phone, started looking at it.

But she kept looking at him standing there for some time and then went to her room.

As she went out of the room, he looked towards the door which she had carefully closed while leaving.

Avayan said in his mind with a slight smile, "There is no doubt that she wanted me to kiss her, perhaps she started getting attracted towards me and felt comfortable too. But just because she wanted me to kiss her, doesn't mean she also wanted me to get close to her or touch her that way and I could clearly see this thing in her nervous eyes and trembling lips".

Then after pausing for a while he said looking towards the door, "Don't worry Princess, I don't force you for anything so take your time as much as you want, it's all yours along with me. My desire for you is pure. You are my PURE DESIRE Mrs. Rathore".

Saying this, he unlocked his phone and sent some messages to Vipul about his work and then went to sleep.

Nitya went to her room, she placed her hand on her heart and felt its heartbeat and said in her mind, "My heart is beating inside me, but the heartbeat in this is yours Ava. I didn't even realize when my heartbeat started growing for you".

"I didn't even realize when this walking heart attack became my heart." She added.

She smiled take a deep breath and closed her eyes, "You are everything for me Mr. Husband, my need, my courage and my hope, everything Ava".

Whatever Nitya was feeling at this moment was completely new for her. But she was clearly seeing her unknown pull towards Avayan turning into love.

On the other hand, Aadhar was still busy in his work. Somewhere Aadhar was now fully convinced that Avayan was the uncrowned mafia king 'The Mad Wolf', but he still had in his mind that his belief should be proved wrong. Because till now he did not have any such evidence against Avayan.

He was in his cabin when Karan came running there and said pantingly, "Si- sir that-?"

Aadhar stood up from his place and then went to Karan, he placed his hand on his shoulder and said, "What happened Karan?"

Karan took a breath and said, "Sir, I have just received information that something big is going to happen right under our noses."

Aadhar heard Karan's words, he widened his eyes and said, "What? What information have you received, Karan?"

Karan said on this, "All I have come to know is that some very big order I mean some consignment is going to come out from here. When, how and from where, I could not find out anything about it".

Aadhar placed both his hands on his head and took a deep breath in anger. And then opened his laptop and looked at it he said, "We don't have much time Karan, we need to hurry. Do one thing quickly, tell Punit to get the details of all the ships and jets that are going to leave from here right now."

Karan said, "Yes sir". Having said this, Karan went from there while Aadhar was busy extracting some information.

Karan came back after about 15 minutes. And giving a paper to Aadhar, he said, "Sir, this is the list of ships."

Aadhar took the paper and said "Good". And then, looking at the paper he said further, "Come with me."

Aadhar left from there and within some time and reached ship sails with his team.

All the ships were ready to leave at their time. After checking their details about timing and goods, he asked his team to inspect those ships once. Receiving his order, his entire team started working, but it was not possible to check such large ships so quickly.

And Aadhar also knew this, that is why he went to the CC TV room and started checking the footage of the time of loading the goods on those ships.

Because Aadhar did not know what kind of racket was going to come out of here today, hence he started watching everything carefully.

He was still checking the footage when suddenly he saw some people standing near a ship. Just by looking at them it was clear that they were doing something wrong. Aadhar could only see the backs of those people, he was not able to understand what they were doing there, After leaving the security room, he ran towards the ship and as he reached there he said angrily, "What are you doing here?"

Aadhar took out his gun and pointed at them and then looking at the boxes held in their hands, he said, "And what is there in these boxes?"

They got a little scared after seeing him and started trying to hide the box behind their hands. Seeing this, the men who were standing there suddenly ran inside the ship.

Aadhar also running after them and called his team in that ship. They were about four. And all four ran from there in different directions.

Aadhar and his team started searching for them throughout the ship and a man was watching all this through binoculars from another ship. And after seeing all this, a devilish smirk appeared on his lips and that man was none other than Vipul.

Vipul placed the binoculars aside and said with a grin, "The work is done."

Having said this, he came down from the ship and then looking at his watch, he said further, "And time also."

As Vipul said this, a ship in which he was started moving from there and within some time the ship left from there. Vipul also sat in his car and from his car he started looking towards the same ship in which Aadhar and his team were.

Vipul looked at the ship and said, "Is it that easy to stop the Mad Wolf, Mr. Raizada?"

Saying this, Vipul left from there. And Aadhar and his team caught those four men. Aadhar looked at Karan and said, "Karan, check these boxes, what is there in these?"

Karan started opening a box. When Karan opened the box, there was grass in it and in this grass there were two bottles. Karan moved aside the grass and took out two glass bottles containing home made liquor.

He looked at it with surprise and open the one bottle, smelled it and said, "Alcohol?"

Karan checked all the other boxes and there were also two liquor bottles in them, amidst the grass. Aadhar angrily pointed his gun at a man's forehead and said, "What is all this?"

On this the man said, "Sir, it's alcohol."

Aadhar slapped the man hard and grabbed his collar, he said stared at him angrily, "If you only had this liquor, then why did you run like this?"

On this the man said in fear, "Forgive us sir, we were scared because it's home made liquor and we sell liquor without a license."

Aadhar pushed the man back in anger. And then he placed his hand on his forehead and said, "Something is missing, there is something which I cannot understand."

Having said this, looking towards Karan, he said further, "Take these people to the Bureau and keep an eye here too."

It was about four o'clock. Avayan was sleeping in his room when his phone lying on the bed side table started ringing. He picked up the phone without looking and put it to his ear and Vipul's voice came from ahead, "Boss! everything is done and now the ship has gone far ahead."

Heard this, Avayan opened his eyes and then said, "Great". He hung up the phone and lied back on his back and said, "It is not in anyone's power to stop me. Not even your, Mr. Aadhar. Good luck for the next."

Today Avayan has sent his arms racket from here. He knew that Aadhar was keeping an eye on everything and he was not missing any chance. Avayan had kept all the weapons in the secret basement of the ship two days ago. A basement about which only the owner of the ship knows, even the ship master do not know about it and that owner is also Avayan.

Aadhar had reached at ship Sails for this reason but he did not find anything. And those men were employed by Vipul only at the behest of Avayan so that even if Aadhar reached here, these people could welcome him and put him behind them. And the ship could leave from there at the right time and Aadhar could neither stop it nor create any kind of problem.

Next morning,

Nitya opened her eyes, she got up and sat on the bed and suddenly a smile appeared on her face.

And thinking something, she got up from the bed and said to herself, "Come on Nitya, hurry up, otherwise if you get late, your hot headed will lift the whole house on his head".

Nitya went to the bathroom and after some time came out after taking bath. She wore pink palazzo suit. She quickly went in front of the dressing table and started drying her hair and then left it open.

Silver earrings in her ears and a lovely nuptial chain around her neck which she never takes off, vermillion on her forehead. Above all, her genuine smile, which is now on her face all the time, was making her even more beautiful.

She got ready in some time and went downstairs and saw that kaka was already busy in the kitchen. She held the bowl from Kaka's hand and said to him in signs, "You go, today I will see everything here."

Kaka could not understand, Nitya tried to explain to him again, but he was still looking at her with confused face. Seeing his face Nitya took him out of the kitchen and asked him to stay there, then Kaka understood. And Nitya pointed towards the puppy, "You take care of him, I am here."

Kaka laughingly placed his hand on Nitya's head and said, "Okay daughter! you prepare breakfast and I will take care of that little soldier of yours."

Nitya smiled and kaka left from there, while Nitya looked at the clock in the kitchen and said to herself, "Now is the time to make something good." Having said this, she started her work. She was very happy that's why today she was making breakfast for her husband.

Nitya knew very well that Avayan wanted everything on his time, if there was even a slight delay then his anger would reach the seventh sky.

After about half an hour, she got everything ready and it was time for Avayan to come down.

After preparing everything she said to herself, "Finally everything was done on time, that too before Ava's arrival".

Nitya had just said this when Avayan came down. A smile appeared on her face as soon as she saw him.

Avayan's entire attention was on his phone at this time. He sat at his chair, looking at his phone, while Nitya quickly brought the plate of breakfast and placed it in front of him.

Whereas Avayan kept his phone on the table, when he looked towards the plate lying in front of him, he said in his stern voice, "Madhav Kaka, what is this? Don't you know that-?"

Saying this, as he looked in front, Nitya was standing in front of him, not Kaka. Seeing her, he stopped mid-way while speaking. And kaka also came there hearing him and said, "Sorry Baba, Nitya daughter has prepared breakfast today".

Avayan looked at Nitya, raised his brows and said, "You?"

Nitya nodded. She had made parathas for breakfast. But Avayan doesn't like it, he always ate something light for breakfast, that is why when he saw parathas in his plate, he reacted like this.

Avayan looked at Nitya and said, "Okay, but Mrs. Rathore where is jus?"

Before she reacted something to this and Kaka said, "I will bring that Baba." Whereas Nitya made a strange face and said to herself, "But I did not make it at all."

Avayan said, "What happened?" She shook her and he asked her to sit and have breakfast. She sat with him.

When he took a bite of the paratha, she looked at him as if he said something that he liked the parathas very much.

But Avayan did not say anything and Nitya lowered her face. After some time when Kaka did not come, Avayan stated towards the kitchen with his angry gaze,

And Nitya stood up from her place and said in signs, "I will see, you have your breakfast". She left from there to the kitchen.

And Avayan, seeing her leaving, took a bite and said with a smile, "Not bad Mrs. Rathore".

Whereas Nitya went to the kitchen, Kaka was busy opening the grinder. Kaka was holding a box in his hand, the cover of which he was cutting with a blade for unboxing.

Nitya went to kaka to see whether he had prepared the juice or not. But she suddenly stopped there and started looking towards the shelf with her eyes wide.

Kaka said without looking at her, "Daughter, it take a little time, I don't know how this got jammed. That's why I'm taking out this new mixer."

But Nitya was not able to hear anything. She was just looking at the blades that held in kaka's hand. She became very scared after seeing that blade and due to her anxiety it seemed as if she could not able to breathe.

When kaka heard her gasping sound and turned towards Nitya, he was stunned.

Nitya was trying to breathe by rubbing her chest and with the other hand she was holding her dupatta tightly and she slowly started moving back.

When she saw that blade, suddenly the same thing started appearing in front of her eyes, when Sudha Ji had mercilessly cut her tongue with a blade. The sharp edge of this blade was making her remember the same incident again and again. She was not able to see anything else. All she could see was the edge of this blade.

Kaka could not understand anything after seeing her condition. He got scared and came near her, he said, "Daughter! Nitya? Nitya, what happened?"

Seeing kaka coming towards her, Nitya started moving back, because it seemed to her that kaka was also coming towards her to cut her tongue. But it was as if darkness came before her eyes in which she could neither see anything nor breathe.

But still she started running from there in hurry and when she reached the kitchen's door, she collided with the door and fell there.

Avayan sitting in front noticed Nitya, he came running towards her.

Avayan held her face in his hands and said scaredlly, "Nitya, Nitya what happened?"

Then looking at kaka he said angrily, "What has happened kaka? Why her condition is-?".

Kaka got scared even more and said in midway, "I don't know Baba?"

Whereas Nitya was trembling, tears were flowing from her eyes. She was not able to breathe. She was trying to breathe with her mouth open but her condition was worsening. She started panting.

Avayan and Kaka were not able to understand anything. Because before today, whenever Nitya had panic attacks, she always tried to save herself. She used to try to distance herself from everyone but today she was not reacting to anything. Nor did they know the reason behind her condition today.

Avayan quickly picked up Nitya and took her to his room. Kaka, seeing them leaving, "What happened suddenly to Nitya, till now she was absolutely fine. I don't know when she will be able to come out of her fear."

Avayan laid her down on the bed and then took off her heels and threw them down, he started massaging her feet and hands.

But Nitya's condition did not improve even after massaging for some time, and Avayan said while caressing her head, "Breath please sugar breathe, take a breath. Sans lo Nitya warna meri sanse ruk jayengi".

"Breathe Nitya otherwise I will stop breathing".

Avayan again started massaging Nitya's hands and her feet. Suddenly he remembered the medicines given by the doctor, which she had not needed since then.

He went and took out Nitya's medicines from the drawer of his ward room. He spread the medicines on the bed in panic and started looking at them and his attention went to the inhaler. He took the inhaler and put it in her mouth and sprayed it. As he helped her to breathe with the help of inhaler, it became easier for her to breathe.

And within some time she started breathing normally. When Avayan saw her breathing properly, it seemed as if he came to life.

Avayan took a deep breath while placing his hands on his face. He sat near her and kissed her on the forehead. He placed his forehead on hers and closed his eyes.

Nitya felt his touch on her forehead, she opened her eyes.

And then quickly got up and sat down, Avayan said, "Relax, easy easy".

Then after a while he placed his hand on her cheek and looked at her lovingly, said "Princess are you okay?"

Nitya was looking at him with tears in her eyes without reacting anything, she hugged him.

Avayan held her in his arms, caressing her head and said, "What happened?"

She closed her eyes and hugged him even tighter. Avayan also didn't say anything further.

She took a deep breath and then looking at him separated from him, she nodded her with a slight smile that 'she okay'.

Avayan felt relaxed seeing her calm. But he still did not understand the reason behind her getting so panic, nor did he want to ask her anything about it.

Avayan kissed her head and said, "Are you really okay, aren't you?"

Nitya nodded and Avayan further said a little angrily without any expression, "After today you will not go in the kitchen, got it?"

Nitya was a little surprised at his words but seeing the anger on his face, she innocently nodded her head. And Avayan started to get up from there but Nitya stopped him by holding his hand and then said in a sign, "Stay with me for a little while longer".

As Avayan understood this, he sat back near her and then held Nitya's face in his hands he said, "I am always here for you princess, I'm always here for you."

✿⁠ ⁠✿⁠

So, here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 39.2K 66
Home To You Description: The whole world knows about them from the outside . The Three heirs of Suryavanshi's were the most popular and handsome...
19K 2.5K 39
"Burn with me, जान ऐ अदा, At least, for once, love me, Mikayla. . ." . . . Mikayla, a spoiled brat, daddy's princess has a rival in her school whom s...
52K 4.2K 35
Arhan khan An engineer by profession but work as the ceo of India's biggest company. Everyone fears him as he has the worst temper . His life change...
64.1K 2.1K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...