sᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

By Primrozuzu

❝you're my favorite sour gummy worm, hyung❞ ·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-· ... More

𝟎𝟏 || ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
𝟎𝟐 || sᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴍs
𝟎𝟑 || ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ
𝟎𝟒 || ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
𝟎𝟓 || ʟᴇᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ
𝟎𝟔 || ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ
𝟎𝟕 || ɴᴏᴛ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ
𝟎𝟖 || ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ᴄᴀʀᴇ
𝟎𝟗 || ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
𝟏𝟎 || 𝟽 ᴅᴀʏs ᴛʀɪᴀʟ
𝟏𝟏 || ʜᴀᴍ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ
𝟏𝟐 || ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴀɴᴅs
𝟏𝟑 || ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ
𝟏𝟒 || ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
𝟏𝟓 || ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
𝟏𝟔 || ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?
𝟏𝟕 || sᴛᴏᴘ! ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ
𝟏𝟖 || ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴠs ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
𝟏𝟗 || ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs
𝟐𝟎 || ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ
𝟐𝟏 || ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴅᴀᴛᴇ
𝟐𝟐 || ʜɪs ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
𝟐𝟑 || sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ
𝟐𝟒 || ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢᴇᴅ
𝟐𝟓 || sᴋᴀᴛᴇʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ɪs ᴏʟʏᴍᴘɪᴄ??
𝟐𝟔 || ᴋɪssᴇs & ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs
𝟐𝟕 || ᴇᴀʀʀɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
𝟐𝟖 || ʜᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
𝟐𝟗 || ᴜɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ
𝟑𝟎 || ᴏᴠᴇʀsᴇᴀs
𝟑𝟏 || ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴏғғᴇʀ
𝟑𝟐 || ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇss ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
𝟑𝟑 || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ
𝟑𝟒 || ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
𝟑𝟓 || ᴛʜᴇ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛs
𝟑𝟔 || ʜɪs ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
𝟑𝟕 || ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇs
𝟑𝟖 || ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ
𝟒𝟎 || ʜᴏᴛ sᴘʀɪɴɢs
𝟒𝟏 || ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ
𝟒𝟐 || ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
𝟒𝟑 || ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋ
𝟒𝟒 || ᴅɪsᴛᴜʀʙᴀɴᴄᴇ
𝟒𝟓 || ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ
𝟒𝟔 || ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
𝟒𝟕 || ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ʀɪɴɢ

𝟑𝟗 || ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ

194 18 1
By Primrozuzu

Jiyun:“hyunjin...let's break up”

It was just when they were done with their date—Hyunjin wanted to enjoy himself with his girlfriend trying to distract himself from Minho being taken by another person and focus on being happy with his current partner.

Just to get crashed when his girlfriend announced their break up by her mouth.

A relationship of 3 years came to an end.

Hyunjin:“wait-what?! I don't understand...why are you breaking up with me?! I didn't do anything wrong”

He couldn't help himself to react to this situation—he never did anything that could harm this relationship in different kinds so he needed his girlfriend to tell him what he was missing.

Jiyun:“because you're in love with Minho, Hyunjin”

He froze in his place not knowing how to act or say to defend himself because what jiyun claims right now is true.

Hyunjin had always been in love with Minho since the day they were boyfriends, the times whenever Minho called him Candy he would react, the time when they kiss also holds a big part in this.

The way hyunjin would choose anything or drop anything to be able to be with his hyung—he knows his situation very well but he's still stubborn to accept it.

The way Hyunjin shut up for a couple of minutes was enough for jiyun to know she was right and her boyfriend really loves another person instead of her which made her get curious yet jealous at the same time wondering when hyunjin started developing feelings towards Minho.

Jiyun:“since when has this been happening?”

Hyunjin looked away from her not having the courage to look her in her eyes, he lowered his head trying to remember when those feelings started that got the best of him.

He hates this pressure, he wants Minho to comfort him and tells him that it's okay to let out what he has inside.

Building a courageous wall, Hyunjin finally looked up still refusing to meet her eyes but he was brave enough to admit it.

Hyunjin:“since the longest time I can remember...I recently discovered that I have always been in love with him and there is no going back now...I'm sorry jiyun”

Jiyun scuffed wearing a smirk not believing what her ears were hearing.

Jiyun:“you're saying all these years we have been dating meant nothing to you?!”

She crossed her arms raising her voice not caring to yell at her -now- ex boyfriend at his face in front of so many people.

Hyunjin shook his head, he knows how much blind he was to notice his feelings towards Minho but that doesn't mean he never thought love jiyun.

Hyunjin:“that's not true, I loved you so much Jiyun and I felt the sparkles with you...i was happy to have you as my partner but...”

She was beautiful and talented, amazing personality and creative, Hyunjin had to admit that he fell in love with her but it wasn't as deep as he expected.

It wasn't like the way he feels around Minho.

Jiyun:“but not anymore”

She turned to walk away from her ex, every step was heavy and hard for her since she loves Hyunjin so much and wanted to stay with him forever but she lost—she lost to Minho.

Hyunjin watched his ex-girlfriend getting more far away from his sight, his eyes leaving baby tears feeling guilty for jiyun to go through this.

Hyunjin:“why do I have to love you...”

He gritted his teeth hitting his chest with his fist, feeling betrayed by his heart to fall in love with his best friend.

But ohh~ how he loves being in his best friend's arms—Hyunjin starts walking back towards his neighborhood, only Minho was on his mind, planning to text him the moment his feet would step into the house.

When he approaches his house, he finds his mom and Minho's mom putting luggage in the car. He walked towards Ms.Lee and helped her put the last heavy luggage inside the car's trunk.

Ms.Lee:“thank you dear”

She thanked him with a smile and then patted his hair then both started going inside Hyunjin's house to meet his mom.

Ms.Hwang:“Hyunjin...you're here”

His mother came and gave him a hug but Hyunjin quickly broke the hug and held his mother by her shoulders just to ask her what was going on.

Hyunjin:“what's going on mom? Why are you and Ms.Lee packing luggage? are we going somewhere?”

The mother chuckled as she held his hands that were on her shoulders and lowered them down about to answer him but Minho's mom beat her to it.

Ms.Lee:“Minho has a friend whose family owns a hot springs and he got the permission to use a free pass and invite us all to go there except the fathers”

Hyunjin's eyes got wide on the mention of his hyung—thinking of only one thing.

Hyunjin:“Minho came back? Since when?”

He aasked, not able to hold the urge to smile knowing his closest bestfriend and the person he loves is here and the chance of meeting him again is high.

Ms.Hwang:“he came yesterday evening and he's in your room right at this moment”

Hyunjin didn't wait a second as he dashed towards his bedroom, twisting his doorknob to open his door like a maniac just to find his hyung sitting on his bed, legs wide pushing himself back and supporting himself up with his arms holding the mattress.

Minho:“miss me, Candy?”

Hyunjin's heartbeats start increasing upon the sight of Minho, his voice, the nickname and his presence of overall.

His hair which was now dyed brown, his eyes that hold those shines in them, his lips that he tastes so many times and carves for another taste, his smirk that Hyunjin can't get enough of.

He genuinely miss Minho's presence around him.

Hyunjin:“you didn't take long this time to come back”

He walked slowly towards him, trying to convince himself if this was real or not, but once he reached where Minho was sitting—hyunjin reached his hands and cupped his hyung's cheeks examining every detail of his face.

He's holding his face right now. This isn't a dream.

While the older, chuckle finding Hyunjin's surprised expression about his presence very cute.

Minho:“yeah...I'm planning to settle down in Korea from now on”

He confessed, his main goal in coming back was Hyunjin, he missed the old days when they were unseparatable and spending every second with each other.

Minho wants to do that all over again and for a longer period this time.

While Hyunjin was in total blessing, his ears couldn't stop repeating what his hyung just said, the words replayed on loop in his mind sounding too good to be true.

Hyunjin:“so no more goodbyes?!”

He asked with teary eyes not having control over his eyes and emotions since the most thing he came to hate was waving goodbyes at Minho while going to the airport, riding the plane that would fly above his head after.

Minho:“yes, I'm here and I'll never leave again”

He said, removing Hyunjin's hands from his cheeks and using his arms to wrap them around Hyunjin and hug him from his waist while putting the left side of his face on his chest.

Hyunjin looked down at him smiling reaching his head to caress Minho's hair.

Hyunjin:“I'm glad and happy”

Minho noticed the low tone Hyunjin used to speak and turned his head up to look at the younger and got worried about his condition.

Minho:“what's wrong? You sound down...did something happen to you today?”

Hyunjin still feels sad about his break up with jiyun but he didn't want to say it yet.

Hyunjin:“nothing, I just miss you”

So he decided not to talk about it now since Minho is here after a long flight and they and their moms are going to have a little vacation trip to the hot springs to ease each one's mind.

So, Hyunjin didn't want to ruin the mood by his sad romantic love.

Minho still didn't know what was wrong with his dear dongseang but when Hyunjin is refusing to tell him what's going on with, he decides to shrug it off and try to stay positive.

Minho:“let's get going then before, then we could enjoy a hot bath together tonight”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 782 20
In which Hyunjin falls in love with his beloved best friend, Jisung but somehow he feels like their fell apart day by day so he came to tell Minho a...
15.6K 234 15
Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly be fluff or angst cuz I suck at writting...
547K 17.7K 29
Jisung has been in love with his best friends big brother ever since they were kids, who soon enough becomes his dance teacher in JYP'S university. ...
40.6K 1.5K 7
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ Hwang Hyunjin always dreamt of th...