I Got Reincarnated But I Don'...

By Blreader_emi27

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!! Emi-san/chan here~✨🤭👹 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘩: 👹- DEMO... More

✨𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍✨
✨𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃✨
😔😭✨𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞✨😭😔
✨𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐨𝐟𝐟✨
✨𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞?✨
✨𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲✨
✨Chapter 4: Arriving at school, and what? LET'S ATTEMPT AGAIN✨
✨Chapter 5:I absent and at the infirmary, No attempts tho😔but I found animals✨
✨𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐙𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓✨
✨Chapter 6: why does people keep stopping me everytime?✨
✨Chapter 7: First day of class, and guess what? I know you know✨
✨Chapter 8: Jumping on the roof, Part 2✨
✨Chapter 9: Infirmary again..and all the MLs are here!?✨
✨Chapter 10: !!FL's POV!!✨
--FIXING MY CHAPTERS--

✨Chapter 11: Where my sanity(or maybe A/n's) will be gone for awhile✨

1.1K 37 22
By Blreader_emi27

𝙰𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
After all that commotions, I'm now out of the infirmary. I wonder if I'll go back there again. (ᴀ/ɴ: ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴғɪʀᴍᴀʀʏ soon(•ˋ _ ˊ•))

I was told that I don't need to go to class, but I can still wonder around. But of course, I need to be with someone.

It is not easy to always be with someone, don't they even think that people can get uncomfortable when they're with them?

That is just 'for me' situation, I did something which is very dumb of me and now it led to this.

Well, even so. I will still plan to attempt. If only they know... I would die in the next 9 months, they would not do this. What if I just told them?Nah, that'll ruin it.

So anyway, getting out of my world of thoughts, which is all about committing suicide,

I am now in mu dorm room with of course Hiro as always, but the only difference is Reo and Gabriel the Prince is here.

What the heck are they doing here? I wasn't inform that there will be visitors today?

"Is there something you need?.." I asked as I look at my hand.

What if I cut them? Then I 'accidentally' cut my veins that can led me to death?

"Guarding you with your butler." Gabriel answered.

It's still weekdays though? So they still have class.

"Go back to your class." I said.

Now to think of it, almost all the characters are 1st years. Am I the only 2nd year character? Well, they're are mobs but they're not part of the story.

So I'm the oldest person out of all the harem members of the heroine?

Wait what is her name again? I know it starts with E.... El? That's a boy name. Elsa? I think not... El.... Elegrosa...

Ahh I can remember, why am I even trying to?

"We excuse ourselves." Reo speaks.

"Skipping class is bad." I said back

"It's alright, it's only once."

"Your knowledge will reduce"

"It's only once..." Reo said again.

"Come on, hiro is literally here! Why do you all have to be here!?"

Like, come on. I know I jumped, but I'm not doing it twice.........

.....Maybe.

"Don't worry, we'll just be here with you and not bother you at all." Gabriel then said.

"We're also guarding you because we need to report it to the principal and maybe also to the owner of the school, which is clearly my father, The King."

Why would a king like him care if I do what I want?

"Young master, they will not bother you at all. They'll just stay with us."

"... Fine..." I sigh. You can't win when the person is pushy.... Well I'm kind of pushy too.

I walk to my bed and flop my face and front body on it. Today is a really longgggg dayyyy.

......

.....

.....

40 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳-----

I WANNA DIEEEE!!!

Why is this so hard to obtain!? Like I just stab myself or jump on a high building and there I die, but why am I still alive!?

Did I became an immortal or something!? Whyyyy!!

.... I'm losing my sanity...

I already lost it a long time ago.

And when are they gonna stay there standing like statues!? Is this going for a day!? Haa.. Calm down. You don't wanna cry from your frustration, tears hurt eyes and I don't like it but hurting my damn self? Yes.

I sat up from my bed, then look around the dorm as if I'm finding something. Because obviously I am.

"Is there something you're trying to find?" Reo voice came out as I was busy looking around.

"Yes." I answered.

"Young mast, if you're trying to find those animals, they're probably under your bed." Hiro said with his eyes close, and cold face.

"Animals?" Gabriel asked.

"I didn't know you adopted one, Zio." Reo said.

I look under, still in the bed.

"Will it be better if you go down and look properly?" Gabriel said.

"I'm lazy to stand up."

I see a shiny like tail in there, and also some furry like creatures. I rub my fingers at them to signal them to come closer to me. I can also feel the other two looking at me with curiosity.

As my four beloved animals came out under the bed, of course you know what they will react.

"That..."

"That's your animal?..."

I look at Reo and Gabriel who are shocked by it. To be honest, they're cute. It's sad that they're hated, well... They're cute but monstrous after all.

.... This animals will someday bring me to death... Hahahaha....

"Are you serious, right now? First, You're attempting to kill yourself, and now you have such monstrous animals as your pet. What's next? You own something that we didn't expect you to have?" Reo said massaging his head.

Actually no. I'm not Zio rather I'm not this body's soul, that's what you will be shock more than death.

There also many things that you will be shock for, like I'm gonna be executed 9 months later. But of course I still need to kidnap the FL, how can I be executed without a crime?

And how I plan to kill myself right in front of you three.

He sigh, "I don't even know if your the Zio I know." Because as I said I'm not Zio, I'm Aki.

"I wanna die." I mumbled.

"What did you say." Reo said.

"It is nothing but a wish to die."

"If you did plan to, we will only stop you." Gabriel said.

"If you don't let me die, I'll hurt myself. If you don't want me to hurt myself, let me die." I smiled at them.

I have completely lost my remaining bit of my sanity.

"Huh?" Gabriel look at me seriously.

"Young master, pls not this again." Hiro sigh.

"Hmph." I said then went to pet my lovely beloved animals.

They all look at me, sighing, confused, and a little surprised.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
Zio is now sleeping... Finally.

"Sometimes I don't understand him.." Gabriel said sighing and massaging his temple.

"I just know that, he is thinking about dying again... He might be dreaming about that too." Reo sigh too.

"How is father doing?" Reo looked at Hiro.

"The Duke is still at the kingdom, having a meeting with the other aristocrats, including his majesty the king." Hiro said.

"Mhm. We also need to be cautious, the map signal said that there will be a large amount of animals from Zooger forest and The grave will be attacking the Capital." Gabriel said seriously.

"We also need to protect people here, especially Zio..." He added.

"We will make sure that Zio is protected, we'll also try to protect the people from the capital." Hiro said as he looked down(he bowed)

"Thank you for your cooperation." Gabriel then looked at the animals that is sleeping beside Zio.

"Don't you think, how they suddenly appeared then become Zio's pet?" Gabriel looked at Hiro.

"I was also shock when I found Young master with them when he was at the infirmary." Hiro said

"Is that so?... When was it?"

"Yesterday"

They all think. Then Gabriel sigh.

"Whatever these animal's motive is, Please guard them really good. We can't let Zio die." Gabriel said.

"I'll go report this to Father and also the Principal. Are you coming, Reo?" Gabriel went to the door then look at Reo.

"I want to stay with my big brother for awhile." Reo said as he bowed.

"Is that so? Alright then." Then Gabriel left.

Then Hiro and Reo went to sit at the sofa that is placed inside the dorm.

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴɴ.... ʜᴀʜᴀ!

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ? ʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ! ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs! ɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɪs ᴀ ᴍᴇss!

ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡᴀs sᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ʙʏ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀs( ཀ͝ ∧ ཀ͝ )
ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ 'ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ'

sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ, ʏᴇs. ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ɴᴏɴsᴇɴsᴇ. ɪᴅᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ 🙃

ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʟʟ!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs!

ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ!

sᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘ! 👹

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

𝑁𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠

--✨✨✨------------------------------✨✨✨--
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

♦✨♦
-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2.4K 10
Riku is a fudanshi. He reincarnated in a body of a boy named Kaito. This boy is a younger brother of a man. THAT man is the protagonist of a BL gam...
67.7K 1.8K 24
Haruko Akiyama was a lazy Teen boy who got hit by a truck ( Truck-kun) suddenly got reincarnated in the book called "Strawberry my moonlight" as th...
37.3K 1.8K 10
If there was one thing Ver despise the most, it was responsibility, and as the eldest of the Duke's children, it wasn't a surprise if he was chosen a...
4.4K 131 23
Spencer Green is normal-compared to most New Yorkers, anyway. She goes on a run in the mornings, washes her clothes at the local laundromat, and can...