Love At Third Sight

By CAB_Writes

Hazel is living a happy life with her family. But she moved out when her boyfriend cheated on her with her ha... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57

CHAPTER 30

118 27 0
By CAB_Writes

HAZEL'S POV

"Please, I really need your help now. I don't have enough time, they will come here after 2 weeks."

"No. Ask me anything except for marrying someone just because of your freaking business."

"You leave me no choice. You'll beg for my help soon."

"Leave us alone!" I shouted but he already hanged up. "Shit!" I was so close for throwing this damn phone because of anger.

"You're marrying someone else?"

I was startled by the voice that came behind me. I slowly turns to look and was relief to see Annie. I thought it is Airon. "A-Annie.."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop." she said and I just nodded at her. "Is everything okay?"

I smiled. "Y-yea hehe."

"Arrange marriage? I thought your Dad doesn't want to do that?" she asked.

I shockingly looked at her and hushed her. "Shh! Lower your voice."

"Ohh.. sorry."

I sighed. "It's complicated right now."

"Uh, I can listen to you if you want."

"Why? We're not even friends."

"Then, let's be friends."

"Really, this easy?"

"Why not? I don't see you as my rival now, besides, I might need your help hehe you know, for Kenji. And also, our parents will like that their kids are friends too just like them."

I stared at her for a second and looked away. "Let's go back to them."

I started to walked but she grabbed my hand. "Wait, I'm serious."

"Fine. But don't tell Airon about what you heard."

"Only if you will open up to me." she said.

"Okay okay, later."

"Okay. Let's goo." she walks in front of me.

Tss. I can't help them for now. I need to think of a way to solve my problem. Things are happening so fast. I am scared when he said I'll beg for his help like he is sure about that. I am scared not for me but for my family. Maybe I'll go to my parents house later.

I smiled when I saw Omi looking at me while walking closer to them, then I sat beside him. "Omi.."

"Wanna go somewhere Babe?" he asked.

"Huh?" I asked him but he looked at Kenji.

"Let's have some fun together Hazel! Where do you want to go? I said I will treat you, right?" he said happily.

"Oh okay. Why don't we ask Annie where she wants to go?" we looked at her.

"I want to go shopping and then eat. That's what I want but if you don't like-"

"Let's go! Playing arcade is fun too, right Hazel?" Kenji looks excited now. If I know he just want to agree with Annie.

"Yea hehe." I looked at Omi. "We're coming with them?"

"I'll just go wherever you want to go." he nodded.

I smiled at him. Then we left to go to the mall and we went straight in the gaming zone. I pulled Omi away from them so they can enjoy themselves hehe they are really look good together. Same energy.

"Babe, you okay? Don't you want to try some games here?" Omi asked.

Hays, my mood changed because of the call earlier. But I can't let Omi knows what is happening to me. I don't want to share my problems to anyone especially to him. He needs to focus on his career as the top 1 ace of the nation. I will solve this problem alone so he don't need to think of anything else.

"Of course I want to hehe let's try the basketball one?" I smiled at him and grabbed his hands. "I am good at those."

"You played basketball before?"

"I used to play arcade with Harry before hahaha I am really good that he can't make a point and I shoot all the ball in the ring."

He suddenly stopped and when I looked at him, he's glaring at me. "I don't want to play that anymore."

"Eeehh?? But-"

He held my hands then leads me in a claw machine full of many stuffs like teddy bears and toys. "If you won and get atleast one of those, we'll play that basket."

"Hahaha it's impossible to win here. This machine is full of-"

"I'll get you one." he said and put the coins in the hole then started to move the controler.

"I'm telling you Omi, no one can get a prize in here hehe." I already tried this thing but ended up losing, just a waste of coins.

"What do you want here baby, I'll get it for ya'." he said and smiled at me that surprised me. He chukled. "What's with that reaction?"

I shrugged. "I'm still not used to see your smile Omi. I love that hehe."

"Tss, you know that I only do that for you."

I smiled at him. Then I pointed the yellow stuff inside the machine. "I want that one Airon hehe."

"It's Omi for you babe." he said and pushed the button without looking because he's staring and smiling at me. (enebe)

I watched how the stuff toy fell in the hole from being grabbed by the claw. My eyes widened and then happily jumped and hugged him.

"Oh my gad! You did it Omi hahaha! How did you do that?"

He knelt down and grabbed it. He gave it to me. "Want more?"

"Really?! Yes yes I want more! I lost a lot of coins because of this. Maybe this is a payback hahaha. I want more Omi." I brags at him.

"Okay okay, I'll get all of this for you babe."

I thought he was joking but ... hes definitely not! He really got all the prizes inside this claw machine and some of the staffs are here, holding the other toys because my hands are already full.

"What the hell is that?!"

We looked at Kenji who shouted and ran towards us. Annie is behind him, shocked too. Who wouldn't? I am shocked too.

"She said she wants more." Omi said like it is easy and a normal things for him. Wow just wow! He came closer to me and grabbed the toys I am holding. "What do you want to do with this babe?"

I stared at him and then looked around me. Many people are watching us now haha. I took the first stuff toy, the yellow emoji pillow he won. "I'll take this one. Then let's give the rest to this kids."

I said and showed him and kids that is watching us. They all look happy and ran towards me to hug me. I squated down. "Hahaha kids, let's thank Omi for giving us toys?"

They looked up to him and shouted at him in chorus. "Thank you Mr. Omi!"

Aaah they're so cute. I let them pick which they want and gave it to them without getting them into fight hehe. I felt Omi's gaze behind me and I continued talking and laughing with the kids.

"Omi is his real name?" one girl asked me.

"Oooh I forgot hahaha sorry about that. His real name is Airon Miguel." I forgot that I'm the only one calling him that, meaning My Love hehe.

"Omi is easier. Can we call him that too?"

"No." we looked at Omi who squated down beside me. "Omi is just for her."

"Eh why?" she's confused.

"Just beacuse.""

"Hahaha don't mind him dear. Did you like your toy?"

"Yes! Thank you again Ms. Hazel and Mr. Omi." she hapilly said before leaving.

"Tss."

"Hahaha she's just a kid Omi." we stood up together. "By the way, where did Kenji and Annie go?"

"There. Trying to get one too." he pointed at the other claw machine. And he's right, they are laughing together and enjoying their failed attemps.

"Woah, better not to disturb them. Let's sit and rest while waiting for them?" I asked and he nodded.

After a while, Kenji and Annie came to us without getting any prizes. They look disappointed at the same time happy. Maybe because they enjoyed doing things beside each other. Hmm this won't be hard or take long before they confess their feelings. It just need a little push.

We agreed to eat at a fast food resto because we are very hungry. I thought it was just me hehe. After that, Annie told Airon and Kenji to wait for us in the bench while shopping. They insisted on coming but she already pulled me out of there.

"Annie, what will you buy?" I asked. I don't want to buy anything right now eh.

"So tell me, what happened and why are you in an arrange marriage now?"

My face suddennly changed it's expression because of that thought. Damn, I forgot about that because I'm happy with Omi a while ago. I wish I could just forget it. So, yea. I'll tell her the whole story since she won't stop until she got the full answer.

"What?! Your real father?!"

I sighed. "Yes. His daughter, my other sister ran away from him so he want me to take her place."

"Oh my god. That happens in just a few weeks right? I'm sure you're still in shock."

"Yea, and I don't know what to do."

She got quiet and thinking. Hehe as if she can help me with this matter. Well, as long as my family is safe without their business, I can refuse Mr. Marco. Money isn't really an issue 'cause we can work it out, I know them, they are strong and smart. So I don't know what he will do to us to make me beg for his help just what like he said.

"He's threatening me. What should I do?"

"This happened because your sister with Mr. Marco ran away. Then, what if you bring her back? Find and look for her." She suggested.

"I don't know her. I thought of that too and I am blaming her for this, really. But at the same time I understand and I pity her."

"But that is the right thing to do Hazel. She needs to face this and not to pass it to you."

"Like i said, I don't know anything about her. How can I find her and convince her to come back. I know she's the only one who can solve this matter but ..."

"If you can't do that, he will definitely force you to marry. You know the business world, love isn't important. Money is."

"Who is she? Who is my sister?"

...

"Iris, what are you planning to do?"

"I can't go back to my Dad yet. There are many things I need to do and I can't be-"

"What about Hazel? You will let her marry-"

"Chase, I know it's my fault but I can't do anything about that, for now."

"I understand. I'll look after your sister."

.

.

.

NEXT CHAPTER...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 18 7
Two souls find each other in a tangled web of secrets and lies. Hazel, a radiant young woman with a heart full of hope, is drawn to Jason, the schoo...
2K 94 24
..."What awkward moments?" I ask with a creased brow "Waking up in my boss's bed to find him staring at me" "I find it sexy, not awkward" I say with...
799K 22.2K 40
'๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–.' |18+| โLook at you so open and sexy bent over...
85K 4.2K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...