Boys Love, Girls Love One Sho...

By Afrojarose16

open to requests :) [fluff, angst] More

requests
May You Be My Love? (PondPhuwin)
Boyfriends? (PondPhuwin)
My Rival (JeffBarcode)
Rival or More? (JeffBarcode)
Hate to Love (JeffBarcode)
Where am I? (KhaotungFirst)
Who Are You? (KhaotungFirst)
The Innocence is Gone! (KhaotungFirst)
Love? (ZeeNunew)

My Omega (KhaotungFirst)

93 12 2
By Afrojarose16

Ayan was an alpha lawyer who didn't like omegas cause according to him, omegas were too weak and shy. When they had problems, instead of solving it, they ran away.

As a lawyer, he'd never seen an omega who fought back for justice. He had cases where the suspect was an omega and even if the suspect wasn't the one involved with the case, they never fought back. Later then, because of them, Ayan always ended up being the one getting sued for ordering to arrest innocent people or even victims.

From Ayan's perspective, how could he provide them with justice when the suspect was not even speaking a word? Even if the omegas actually ended up being the criminal, they just begged to him for forgiveness.

Since those times, Ayan had always despised omegas until someone came into his life and changed his perspective. It was the day, when he, for the first time, met an omega, bold, careless and free.

That day, he went to a bar to chill and put out his stress after dealing with the case of that annoying omega. While in the bar drinking and dancing to the wonderful beat of the song, he noticed a guy getting bullied for being an omega. Even though Aye despised omegas, he was still against bullying.

But just when he was about to walk in and defend the omega, he saw another tall person stepping up. His hair perfectly styled, his body and style fully confident, the paint strokes on his hand screamed that he was an artist. His hand moved to the bullies hand, grabbing and pushing him back. He stood right in front of the bully.

"What are you doing? Stay away!" The bully shouted and strangled the tall guy's hand. But he walked up and boldly slapped him before the bully could do anything.

"You think you can just bully us like that because we're usually physically weak?" The tall guy said and smiled, pushing the bully victim away to the side.

"Oh, look! An omega is trying to protect another omega." The bully pointed at him and laughed. Aye could see the tall guy's blood boiling with the teasing of the bullies. But he knew he wasn't physically strong enough to fight the bully so he backed up a bit.

But Ayan knew it was true. Omegas were born physically weaker than alphas but it's not their fault. Ayan really liked the confidence of the taller guy and finally decided to walk in to the situation.

He smacked onto both of the bullies heads. He gave them a judgy look, staring all over their body. 'Judging from their appearance and behaviour, they both definitely were single. If they had already found their omegas, they wouldn't be acting this way with other omegas.' He thought to himself and immediately knocked out one of them with a single punch.

The tall guy's eyes went on Ayan, knocking the bully out. While the other bully ran away, after getting scared by Ayan's appearance already.

Once the bully was on the ground, begging to let him go, Aye let him go and he ran away immediately. Everyone in the bar clapped loudly, as they were also seeing them bully the guy but couldn't gain the confidence to talk against them. Plus, most of the people in the bar were omegas.

Ayan looked to his side and noticed the tall guy staring at him, he stared back and they made eye contact. A smell of lavender went through both Ayan's and the tall guy's nose. They immediately felt the connection and Aye knew he had find his omega by the smell.

After breaking the eye contact from a distance, Aye walked up to the tall guy and introduced himself, "I'm Ayan, an alpha. You can call me Aye. You were really cool, being an omega yourself and trying to fight back to the alphas. I've never seen an omega doing that." Aye said and brought his hand out for a handshake.

The guy brought his hand out as well, going for the handshake, feeling his hand, Ayan's eyes again went to the paint strokes on the guy's hand. "I'm Akk, an omega. Nice to meet you." He replied.

Noticing Ayan staring at his hand, Akk tried to look through what he was staring at but he understood when Ayan spoke up, pointing at the paint strokes, "Are those..?" Before Ayan could finish his sentence, Akk already knew what he was about to ask so he replied, "Oh no, these are actually tattoos."

Immediate surprise was seen on Ayan's face, 'why would someone put paint strokes on their hand as a tattoo?' he thought to himself. "I'm an artist. I just like colours." Akk immediately responded to Ayan's confused face as if he knew just what he was about to ask.

"Unique!" Ayan whispered and that made Akk feel sparks in his spine. He also had a feeling that he had found his alpha cause all his feelings were already coming out of his control and the lavender smell was on both of their noses nonstop.

After that day, Ayan and Akk always hung out in the bar, dancing together, getting friendly. But even though they were both very bold and confident people, they couldn't gather the courage around to talk about their alpha and omega instincts kicking in. Whenever someone brought it up, they both avoided the topic.

It's been more than 2 months since they first met but no one seemed to want to confess yet. They both knew they had find each other's partners but they were waiting for the right moment, after another stupid omega case, Aye had to go through, finished.

For these two months, they met almost every single day in the bar. So much that everyone in the bar had it confirmed that they were a couple. And these months, all Akk drew were pictures of Aye. Of Aye and him dancing together, drinking together and even them kissing and more. He had a wild imagination.

Until one day, he decided to get out of his imaginary world and make it official. But surprisingly, it was the day Aye also planned to do the same.

That day, when they met in the bar, they were both just staring at each other's beautiful faces and laughs. The way Aye, had always despised omegas but turned his opinion around in a second when he found someone different, was enviable to others. And not only did Aye felt shaken by this amazing charm of Akk, many others also did. They were just not made to be.

But Aye and Akk, they were just a pair made in heaven and they knew and enjoyed every single second of it.

They broke the eye contact, not wanting to cause uncomfortableness between the two and sat next to each other in front of the bar counter, on the stools. Their eyes were already shining with anticipation as Ayan spoke up first. "Umm... Akk? I think... we should have a talk about something." He said and noticed the bartender staring at them. "We don't need anything to drink. You can go do your work." Ayan whispered to the bartender and turned back to look at Akk.

"I think so too." Akk replied, but his voice was really low as if he was suddenly a bit embarrassed about the situation. Perhaps because it was a public confession.

"Yeah? Do you know what it's about?" Aye grabbed Akk's face and they reconnected through their eyes. Their lovey eyes were already speaking paragraphs without even a word being pronounced. But they knew that was not enough to let the relationship develop.

"I think I do." Akk nodded and got closer to Aye's face, trying to read if he knew it right.

"Then... Let's say it at the same time." Aye replied. His face was certain and he knew exactly what to do but for the first time, he actually was shy about it.

"I think you're my omega!","I think you're my alpha!" They both spoke at the same time, resulting in goosebumps going down their body. Followed by a simple giggle by both of them, they realised there was nothing to be scared of. The benefit of an alpha-omega relationship is that there are never really such thing called one sided love. If the person is really made for you, you'll feel it. If they're not, you won't.

"So do you also feel that we're meant to be?" Akk asked, again getting a bit shy. He brushed away aside to avoid the eye contact for a few seconds and then came back to reality.

"Yes, I've been feeling it since the day we met each other." Ayan replied, came closer and hugged Akk's big body. Indeed a big foot.

Once they got back to reality that they're now together, Ayan couldn't hold himself back anymore and went for a smash on Akk's lips in front of the whole bar, with everyone staring at them. When Akk realised, he loosened up and went with the flow of the tender kiss, the whole bar was cheering by then. It's like the people in the bar had literally seen their relationship develop step by step.

After a few seconds of a long, tender and sweet kiss, they parted their lips and joining their foreheads together, looking at each other with mesmerization and love, hand grabbing each other's necks. "Let's get out of here before my rut kicks in." Aye came closer and whispered into Akk's ear. Akk nodded.

After that, both of them slowly surpassed the confused crowd, which was trying to figure out what actually was said and escaped from the bar into a empty place to finish their unfinished business.

The End.

Request by MariellaBryden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.1K 65
Taekook oneshots It contains โฌ‡๏ธ โฌ‡๏ธ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
2.4K 127 7
Sสœแดษขแดu Dแดœแด˜แด€ษชษด-Cสœแด‡ษดษข sแดษด แด๊œฐ แด›แดแด แด…แดœแด˜แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส™ส€ษชษดแด€ แด„สœแด‡ษดษข แด€ษดแด… แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ สœแด€s แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด สœษชs สœแดแดแด‡ แด›แดแดกษด. แด€ สŸแดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœษชษดษขs สœแด€s แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… s...
2.5K 126 8
Inside
4.1K 186 24
๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ? ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’ˆ...